PDA

View Full Version : Life Cats are really stupid

cdcox
04-08-2009, 11:38 PM
We have two cats, one male and one female.

The stupid male cat chewed an elastic string off of a sleeping bag (used to hold it tight when rolled up). He then swallowed it. Cost me $140 bucks to get him x-rayed, which showed nothing. The plan was to take him in this morning to spend more money, but luckily he puked up the string in the middle of last night. Crisis avoided.

The female cat is hissing at him still 24 hours later. The male pissed himself on the way to the vet. We had to shampoo him last night. Apparently he still doesn't smell right, because the female is still convinced that we've brought a new strange cat into the house. She's nuts.

Mecca
04-08-2009, 11:43 PM
I have 3...and one of them always slaps the other 2 in the face...so I call them the 3 stooges with him being moe.

tboss27
04-08-2009, 11:51 PM
Cats suck, get a dog

KC_Connection
04-08-2009, 11:51 PM
http://media1.guzer.com/pictures/cat_glass.jpg

KC_Connection
04-08-2009, 11:53 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_y8qhm316y84/R6jGgnlBxUI/AAAAAAAAAfI/r1QyUyKAimU/s400/stupid-cat.jpg

KC_Connection
04-08-2009, 11:55 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-red-shoes-cat-stupid.jpg

cdcox
04-08-2009, 11:55 PM
Cats suck, get a dog

Part of my retirement plans. I want to be there for the dog, and working 60 or more hours a week, that isn't in the cards.

RealSNR
04-08-2009, 11:59 PM
Not this shit again

Pablo
04-09-2009, 12:22 AM
Woulda been cheaper to spend $.02 on a .22 round./ComoChief/endthread.

CoMoChief
04-09-2009, 12:41 AM
Woulda been cheaper to spend $.02 on a .22 round./ComoChief/endthread.

I like your style.

Cats are horrible animals. esp as pets.

If you have the time, dogs are much better companions.

RealSNR
04-09-2009, 12:46 AM
I know I'm as guilty as anyone for throwing my johnson into this dick-slapping festival, but seriously. Don't kids have this dogs vs cats argument in elementary school?

KCChiefsMan
04-09-2009, 01:29 AM
My cat is awesome, I wouldnt trade anything in the world for her. If you hate cats, dont own one. They have personalities and you have to treat them with respect. My cat is psycho, but I deal with it and I love her anyways. She gets pissed off if I walk in front of her, she will swat me if I do that. I have to let her lead the way, she's a weird one but I wouldn't trade her in for anything.

Jethopper
04-09-2009, 01:30 AM
1. Put cat in a pillow sack.
2. Swing it around your head.
3. Place cat on the stairs.

Only humor will result.

ottawa_chiefs_fan
04-09-2009, 05:17 AM
Humans are really stupid, too. AND, they can carry guns.

Fire Me Boy!
04-09-2009, 05:50 AM
My cat is awesome, I wouldnt trade anything in the world for her. If you hate cats, dont own one. They have personalities and you have to treat them with respect. My cat is psycho, but I deal with it and I love her anyways. She gets pissed off if I walk in front of her, she will swat me if I do that. I have to let her lead the way, she's a weird one but I wouldn't trade her in for anything.

I agree. :thumb:

Archie F. Swin
04-09-2009, 06:48 AM

The stupid male cat chewed an elastic string off of a sleeping bag (used to hold it tight when rolled up). He then swallowed it. Cost me $140 bucks to get him x-rayed, which showed nothing. The plan was to take him in this morning to spend more money, but luckily he puked up the string in the middle of last night. Crisis avoided.

The female cat is hissing at him still 24 hours later. The male pissed himself on the way to the vet. We had to shampoo him last night. Apparently he still doesn't smell right, because the female is still convinced that we've brought a new strange cat into the house. She's nuts.
cats tend to get stupid at age 22

Iowanian
04-09-2009, 06:55 AM
"Cost me $140 bucks to get him x-rayed"

You could have gotten a new cat from the shelter for $15...maybe a smarter one.

Who is el stupido again?

suds79
04-09-2009, 06:56 AM
"Cost me $140 bucks to get him x-rayed"

You could have gotten a new cat from the shelter for $15...maybe a smarter one.

Who is el stupido again?

:LOL:

Bwana
04-09-2009, 07:12 AM
Humans are really stupid, too. AND, they can carry guns.

If cats figure out how to use guns, we are all in deep doo.

Katipan
04-09-2009, 07:20 AM
If cats figure out how to use guns, we are all in deep doo.

Saw a snake use one on 1000 ways to die.

Snakes are smarter than cats!

Bwana
04-09-2009, 07:27 AM
Saw a snake use one on 1000 ways to die.

Snakes are smarter than cats!

I saw that as well. I have never warmed up to snakes at all. How unlucky would you have to be to get shot by a fricken snake? I bet a person would have better odds of winning the Powerball and getting hit by a bolt lighting in the same day. :doh!:

Rain Man
04-09-2009, 07:35 AM
I suspect that your cat recognized the elastic as a choking hazard and was trying to save your life. And this is the thanks he gets.

EyePod
04-09-2009, 07:36 AM

My roommate got some balloons for getting accepted into med school. Then, about 5 months later, my cat found them in his room. He decided it would be a good idea to eat TONS of the string when we were gone for the weekend. He then (luckily) crapped and puked it out. He must have iron intestines. The kicker is that I found the problem when I heard him going into the room and rustling around with something the next day after we got back. He was trying to eat more of the string. So I threw out my roommates balloons. Somehow, he still fucking found more about a week later and ended up puking that up too.

That's funny about the girl cat though. My cat hates it when my gf and I get haircuts at the same time, and we smell different. He puffs up real big and won't go near us for about an hour.

luv
04-09-2009, 07:37 AM
Oh yay. It's the monthly piss on cats thread. Chances are, I've read every post here in an old thread, so I won't even bother.

Katipan
04-09-2009, 07:40 AM
Oh yay. It's the monthly piss on cats thread. Chances are, I've read every post here in an old thread, so I won't even bother.

Mine and Bwana's are pretty interesting

ROYC75
04-09-2009, 07:48 AM
Here I thought this would be a KSU thread !

Redrum_69
04-09-2009, 07:53 AM
the only good cat is a dead cat

preferably either by car or shotgun

sometimes by lighter fluid

or at the bottom of a river in a gunny sack with a concrete block in it

CoMoChief
04-09-2009, 08:57 AM

Wow, sounds like a great family pet. :rolleyes:

I love the whole "She has a personality" argument. Really all it sounds like is that your cat is meaner than shit.

But to cat lovers, "She just has a unique personality and I have to let her do whatever she wants"

ROFL **** that shit. If the cat hissed and swatted at me for just walking in front of it I'd turn around and kick the mother fucker across the house, and I would repeat to do so until it quit.

sd4chiefs
04-09-2009, 09:00 AM
I have 3...and one of them always slaps the other 2 in the face...so I call them the 3 stooges with him being moe.

I have 2 cats and a dog. The dog will harass and chase the black cat. The black cat will harass and chase the white cat and the white cat will harass and chase the dog. I like the cats and they are easy to take care of. The dog can be a real pain in the ass sometimes but he is my favorite of the three.

t3chiefs
04-09-2009, 09:02 AM
I just gave away a tabby cat. She was a really really fat cat. We tried to give her different food, but she never lost weight. Mostly because she was the official house hold paper weight. The only exercise she got was from run away from the dogs. (Which was just a few feet until she got behind the couch.) She would lay on any paper you had out.

I had a cat that jumped up onto our garage door when it was open. My mom shut the garage door, the cat couldn't react fast enough. So she got stuck in between the door and the wall.

Iowanian
04-09-2009, 09:02 AM
I need some cats.

The barn cats are all gone, and my girls like them, so hopefully I'll catch some that are nice enough for kids to pet, but tough enough to live through the coons, dogs, rats, bobcats, coyotes, and quick enough to dodge calf hooves and tractor tires.

CoMoChief
04-09-2009, 09:04 AM

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!! :hail:

Iowanian
04-09-2009, 09:09 AM
Stop typing so close to my posts, people will think you rode here with me.

t3chiefs
04-09-2009, 09:09 AM
Wow, sounds like a great family pet. :rolleyes:

I love the whole "She has a personality" argument. Really all it sounds like is that your cat is meaner than shit.

But to cat lovers, "She just has a unique personality and I have to let her do whatever she wants"

ROFL fuck that shit.

My tabby cat I just gave away had a "personality" too. She loved to have her belly scratched. But if you do it too hard, then she would bite you!!! And she was a quick little cat too.%(/ And she would not go around you for 2-3 days if you left her alone, like if we went on vaca.:harumph:

MOhillbilly
04-09-2009, 09:15 AM
i dont like cats. they are the devils familiar.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-09-2009, 09:19 AM
i dont like cats. they are the devils familiar.

That's exactly why I like them.

Originally Posted by Redrum_69 http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5653741#post5653741)

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!! :hail:

I have to go shopping for tools later; thanks for the reminder!

Fish
04-09-2009, 09:23 AM
In ancient Egypt.... cats were so revered that the punishment for killing a cat was death.

Mr. Krab
04-09-2009, 09:31 AM
Part of my retirement plans. I want to be there for the dog, and working 60 or more hours a week, that isn't in the cards.
So cats are stupid but you have to be there for a dog but not the cat.

MOhillbilly
04-09-2009, 09:46 AM
In ancient Egypt.... cats were so revered that the punishment for killing a cat was death.

people killed each other over nothin back then.

CoMoChief
04-09-2009, 09:46 AM
So cats are stupid but you have to be there for a dog but not the cat.

Cats are more independent. And a dog doesn't shit n piss in a litter box. Dogs need attention, cats could give a shit to even know if they have an owner or not.

Mr. Krab
04-09-2009, 09:49 AM
Cats are more independent. And a dog doesn't shit n piss in a litter box. Dogs need attention, cats could give a shit to even know if they have an owner or not.
Cats are smart enough to take care of themselves and are selective about who they want attention from.

CoMoChief
04-09-2009, 09:55 AM
Cats are smart enough to take care of themselves and are selective about who they want attention from.

:rolleyes:

Cats don't give a shit about people is all that means.

And define "take care of themselves" Go on a 2 week vacation and leave a dog and a cat at home and the results when you get back are the same.

Except the cat may not be alive when you get back because the dog will eventually eat the cat if it's big enough.

Mr. Krab
04-09-2009, 10:01 AM

Cats don't give a shit about people is all that means.

And define "take care of themselves" Go on a 2 week vacation and leave a dog and a cat at home and the results when you get back are the same.

Except the cat may not be alive when you get back because the dog will eventually eat the cat if it's big enough.
Not true at all. Cats love plenty of people they are just smart enough to know assholes when they meet them.

Radar Chief
04-09-2009, 10:06 AM
I need some cats.

The barn cats are all gone, and my girls like them, so hopefully I'll catch some that are nice enough for kids to pet, but tough enough to live through the coons, dogs, rats, bobcats, coyotes, and quick enough to dodge calf hooves and tractor tires.

Don’t forget owls and hawks.
In-laws used to have several rat terriers on their farm, owls and hawks got the ones that were smart enough not to mess with the coyotes.

luv
04-09-2009, 10:10 AM

Dogs are good for people who need constant validation, I guess. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs. I just think people who hate cats are the types of people I mentioned.

morphius
04-09-2009, 10:10 AM

Cats don't give a **** about people is all that means.

Should say that Cats don't give a shit about you. My cats have waited for me by the door to come home from work. My cats will come lay by us when we are sick. etc, etc, etc...

Fire Me Boy!
04-09-2009, 10:11 AM
Not true at all. Cats love plenty of people they are just smart enough to know assholes when they meet them.

This. CoMo is such an idiot on cats it borders on criminal.

There really should be some kind of three strike law on criminal stupidity. Three strikes, and you're erased from the gene pool. No appeal. No waiting. Judge has a gun behind the desk. You get to appeal the first two convictions, but the third and you're gone.

Fire Me Boy!
04-09-2009, 10:15 AM
Should say that Cats don't give a shit about you. My cats have waited for me by the door to come home from work. My cats will come lay by us when we are sick. etc, etc, etc...

Mine to that too. Every day, same place. Every time they hear the car, I'll see Rosie poking her head of the blinds by my parking space, meowing. And I get around to the other side of the house to open the front door, and she's there waiting with our other cat.

Every. Single. Day.

For the first hour or so she's rubbing up against me and purring. Then often spends the rest of the night curled up beside me or my wife. If she's feeling anti-social, she'll lay on the back of the couch, about 3 feet away.

Our other cat will "hug" your leg if you don't pay attention to him when you get home.

morphius
04-09-2009, 10:19 AM
Mine to that too. Every day, same place. Every time they hear the car, I'll see Rosie poking her head of the blinds by my parking space, meowing. And I get around to the other side of the house to open the front door, and she's there waiting with our other cat.

Every. Single. Day.

For the first hour or so she's rubbing up against me and purring. Then often spends the rest of the night curled up beside me or my wife. If she's feeling anti-social, she'll lay on the back of the couch, about 3 feet away.

Our other cat will "hug" your leg if you don't pay attention to him when you get home.
I have one that will reach out to make sure that at least one paw is touching someone, if you move away it stretches further and further. Its kind of funny. The other cat likes to sleep with my daughter, and will even let her use him as a pillow.

Mr. Krab
04-09-2009, 10:23 AM
I have one that will reach out to make sure that at least one paw is touching someone, if you move away it stretches further and further. Its kind of funny. The other cat likes to sleep with my daughter, and will even let her use him as a pillow.Have a cat that does the 1 paw touch thing too. LMAO

luv
04-09-2009, 10:29 AM
I have one that will reach out to make sure that at least one paw is touching someone, if you move away it stretches further and further. Its kind of funny. The other cat likes to sleep with my daughter, and will even let her use him as a pillow.

Mine sleeps with me. She has to be against my legs. I have to make sure not to let her get towards the middle of the bed. She's very fat, and hard to move her when I wake up in the middle of the night.

Frazod
04-09-2009, 10:41 AM
Cool. Another thread where a bunch of douchebags tell people they'll never meet how much animals they've never interracted with suck.

:clap:

Frazod
04-09-2009, 10:42 AM
This. CoMo is such an idiot on EVERYTHING it borders on criminal.

There really should be some kind of three strike law on criminal stupidity. Three strikes, and you're erased from the gene pool. No appeal. No waiting. Judge has a gun behind the desk. You get to appeal the first two convictions, but the third and you're gone.

FYP

Radar Chief
04-09-2009, 10:47 AM
Cats are an infestation along the order of rats and roaches.

morphius
04-09-2009, 10:50 AM
Cool. Another thread where a bunch of douchebags tell people they'll never meet how much animals they've never interracted with suck.

:clap:
Hey this is CP, its what we do. If we didn't have the same argument over and over, what would we do...

CoMoChief
04-09-2009, 11:51 AM
FYP

And the fat little bastard returns!!!!

morphius
04-09-2009, 11:58 AM
And the fat little bastard returns!!!!
FYN

Radar Chief
04-09-2009, 12:02 PM
FYN

:LOL: LMAO

CoMoChief
04-09-2009, 12:03 PM
FYN

Change it back please

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-09-2009, 12:07 PM
FYP

Ooohhhh, Reptastic! Daddy like! :clap:

Frazod
04-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Change it back please

:deevee:

morphius
04-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Change it back please
I have a one week policy :D

Saulbadguy
04-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Change it back please

Hah!

Frazod
04-09-2009, 01:15 PM
FYN

Actually, it would be better if you removed the "Chief" part.

vailpass
04-09-2009, 01:16 PM
You spent $140 on doctor bills for a cat?
How many new cats could you have bought with that while sighting your rifle in on a live, slightly ill target at the same time?

Frazod
04-09-2009, 01:20 PM
How many new cats could you have bought with that while sighting your rifle in on a live, slightly ill target at the same time?

Perhaps you and HoMo can get together and jerk off to some pictures of dead kittens later.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-09-2009, 01:27 PM

He neglected to mention that his cat's name is "Cutler". And well, how can you heartlessly put down such an obviously growth stunted, mentally-challenged little fuckstick?

googlegoogle
04-09-2009, 01:44 PM
google all this sh** before going to a pricey vet.

cats eat mice WHOLE. They don't fillet them. They spit out or crap the leftovers.

CoMoChief
04-09-2009, 01:56 PM
Perhaps you and HoMo can get together and jerk off to some pictures of dead kittens later.

I wonder if you run your mouth in public as much as you do on the internet. My guess is "no" and that you know better.

vailpass
04-09-2009, 02:09 PM
I wonder if you run your mouth in public as much as you do on the internet. My guess is "no" and that you know better.

ROFL
Oh he runs his mouth extemely often in real life. At the dinner table, in restaurants, buffets, ice cream shops, drive-throughs, etc. his mouth is running all the time.

No words come out but happy little grunts, satisfied belches and, when the enormous pit of his stomach is churning, little wisps of acrid green smoke.

Frazod
04-09-2009, 02:13 PM

More than you might guess.

Conversely, I wonder if you're even half as much of a loathsome, hateful, brain-damaged douche that you are here. I continue to be amazed that you can even turn on a computer, let alone use one. I guess those "Dummies" instruction books must really work.

Frazod
04-09-2009, 02:19 PM
ROFL
Oh he runs his mouth extemely often in real life. At the dinner table, in restaurants, buffets, ice cream shops, drive-throughs, etc. his mouth is running all the time.

No words come out but happy little grunts, satisfied belches and, when the enormous pit of his stomach is churning, little wisps of acrid green smoke.

LMAO

More fat jokes from Invisible Queen of Cyberspace.

You forgot to insult my wife, hero. You're slipping.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-09-2009, 02:30 PM

RRREEEEEEEEOW!!!LMAOLMAOLMAO

http://www.kittykare.co.uk/crazy_cat.jpg

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e50pu4eSjjk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hc0SPXTyFzM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Saulbadguy
04-09-2009, 02:34 PM
google all this sh** before going to a pricey vet.

cats eat mice WHOLE. They don't fillet them. They spit out or crap the leftovers.

Agreed - no reason to go to the vet.

Saulbadguy
04-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Conversely, I wonder if you're even half as much of a loathsome, hateful, brain-damaged douche that you are here. I continue to be amazed that you can even turn on a computer, let alone use one. I guess those "Dummies" instruction books must really work.

My guess is yes.

Earthling
04-09-2009, 02:37 PM
I like em both personally. My dog just cost $240 at the vets about a week ago. I dont think I could spend that much on the cat though. I was all piss and vinegar against cats when I was young...part of an expected attitude from the peer group at the time. Thank God I grew out of that bullshit.

vailpass
04-09-2009, 02:41 PM
LMAO

More fat jokes from Invisible Queen of Cyberspace.

You forgot to insult my wife, hero. You're slipping.

I'll focus my attentions strictly on you from now on. God knows that is a plenty big enough target. :D

Frazod
04-09-2009, 02:42 PM
I'll focus my attentions strictly on you from now on. God knows that is a plenty big enough target. :D

Okay, sweetie. I was starting to get jealous.

Besides, you dogged on Pierce Brosnan's wife enough that you probably got it out of your system, at least for awhile. I'm sure Pierce lost lots of sleep over that, too.

vailpass
04-09-2009, 03:08 PM
Okay, sweetie. I was starting to get jealous.

Besides, you dogged on Pierce Brosnan's wife enough that you probably got it out of your system, at least for awhile. I'm sure Pierce lost lots of sleep over that, too.

Shit. I can't bag on Brosnan's wife either? What's left? Football?

Have you heard anything locally about the Bears getting Plaxico? That would make them a suddenly-dangerous offense IMHO.

cdcox
04-09-2009, 03:57 PM
Geez, I never would have started this tread if I'd known it would turn into this. (Yeah, I should have known better).

Despite the stupidity of our cats, I still care for them very much. They are both very affectionate and good companions, especially the male.

vailpass
04-09-2009, 04:11 PM
Geez, I never would have started this tread if I'd known it would turn into this. (Yeah, I should have known better).

Despite the stupidity of our cats, I still care for them very much. They are both very affectionate and good companions, especially the male.

Sorry CD I was just phucking around. Glad your kitty is better.