PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV I love South Park this week!

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-09-2009, 10:44 PM
And the comedy Nazi's know exactly why.

Ha ha

Ha ha

Hahahahahahaha!

KcMizzou
04-09-2009, 10:53 PM
I missed it.

From your post... I assume it was a celebration of the spectacular comedic talents of Carlos Mencia and Dane Cook.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-09-2009, 11:03 PM
I missed it.

From your post... I assume it was a celebration of the spectacular comedic talents of Carlos Mencia and Dane Cook.

It was a frolicking expose' on entertainers with mega-ego's who have no right to such ego's and WHO IN FACT come off as ultra-douchebags because of their condition.

SCChief
04-10-2009, 03:42 AM
And the comedy Nazi's know exactly why.

Ha ha

Ha ha

Hahahahahahaha!

Wait... are you saying that you like fishsticks?

Thig Lyfe
04-10-2009, 03:48 AM
I missed it.

Close. Mencia and Kanye West.

They basically just made fun of West for his ego, but they fucking tore into Mencia. And then killed him. It was very satisfying.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-10-2009, 11:37 AM
Close. Mencia and Kanye West.

They basically just made fun of West for his ego, but they fucking tore into Mencia. And then killed him. It was very satisfying.

And it's closest thing to "justice"( like it really fucking matters that much!ROFL) that the bent out of shape Comedy Nazi will ever get to experience in the matter.

Because it's such an important issue.:rolleyes:ROFL

"Bob" Dobbs
04-10-2009, 11:46 AM
http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/220762/

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-10-2009, 12:48 PM
"Yep, and if I had wheels I'd be a wagon". ROFL

And that's the tall and short of it right there,

Thig Lyfe
04-10-2009, 02:49 PM
Raised on Riots is DarthCarl Satan, right?

Pablo
04-10-2009, 02:53 PM
Raised on Riots is DarthCarl Satan, right?Of course.

Just look for some of his other posts with multiple quotations and youtube video responses featuring Kiss and Dio.

Hootie
04-10-2009, 03:03 PM
This was probably the best one of the season thus far.

The best episodes are the ones that attack celebrities...even if they don't deserve it...they picked two good ones this week.

I still liked the one where they go to a coke party and Jay Cutler is there...and they berate him by saying something about him sucking but their dad saying he was suppose to be good...I forget the exact quote.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-10-2009, 05:10 PM
Raised on Riots is DarthCarl Satan, right?

You catch on quick, Ralphie!

Of course.

Just look for some of his other posts with multiple quotations and youtube video responses featuring Kiss and Dio.

I resent that sir, I was NEVER a Dio fan.

Baby Lee
04-11-2009, 05:28 PM
"SOUTH PARK MURDERED ME LAST NIGHT AND IT'S PRETTY FUNNY. IT HURTS MY FEELINGS BUT WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM SOUTH PARK! I ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY EGO THOUGH. HAVING THE CRAZY EGO IS PLAYED OUT AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE AND CAREER. I USE TO USE IT TO BUILD UP MY ESTEEM WHEN NOBODY BELIEVED IN ME. NOW THAT PEOPLE DO BELIEVE AND SUPPORT MY MUSIC AND PRODUCTS THE BEST RESPONSE IS THANK YOU INSTEAD OF "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" IT'S COOL TO TALK SHIT WHEN YOU'RE RAPPING BUT NOT IN REAL LIFE. WHEN YOU MEET LITTLE WAYNE IN PERSON HE'S THE NICEST GUY FOR EXAMPLE. I JUST WANNA BE A DOPER PERSON WHICH STARTS WITH ME NOT ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE HOW DOPE I THINK I AM. I NEED TO JUST GET PAST MYSELF. DROP THE BRAVADO AND JUST MAKE DOPE PRODUCT. EVERYTHING IS NOT THAT SERIOUS. AS LONG AS PEOPLE THINK I ACT LIKE A BITCH THIS TYPE OF SHIT WILL HAPPEN TO ME. I GOT A LONG ROAD AHEAD OF ME TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE I'M NOT ACTUALLY A HUGE DOUCHE BUT I'M UP FOR THE CHALLENGE. I'M SURE THE WRITERS AT SOUTH PARK ARE REALLY NICE PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DRAW MY CREW. THAT WAS PRETTY FUNNY ALSO!! I'M SURE THERE'S GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN THIS... THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW IT'S ME!"

KcMizzou
04-11-2009, 05:30 PM
Damnit, Kanye... caps!

Baby Lee
04-11-2009, 05:33 PM
Question of the day is, when does sucking on my big ol' fishstick replace chilidog?

Miles
04-11-2009, 10:24 PM
Amusing that the video posted on his blog got the same "this video is no longer available due to copyright claim" that everything on youtube seems to be getting these days.

Silock
11-05-2009, 12:27 AM
Bump for this week's epic LOLZ episode.

Taco John
11-05-2009, 12:55 AM
The wrestling one had me literally rolling on the floor in uncontrollable laughter when the wrestling coach was showing them the positions...

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-05-2009, 02:38 AM
Of course.

You just earned some KISS on this bump, motherfucker:

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AWUtRsRUb_M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

L.A. Chieffan
11-05-2009, 11:46 PM
dude, was i the only one that thought in this weeks episode they were talking about lj?

Silock
11-05-2009, 11:55 PM
Probably.