PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The Best Draft Trade in Chiefs History

CrazyHorse
04-13-2009, 02:14 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2009/04/13/the_best_draft_trade_in_chiefs_history/

Sorry if repost.

I think this might be an article generated to spark TG trade talk. Or to get a feel for how fans would react to a trade to get our second back. Either that or prepare us for the eventual trade that may already be done and just waiting to pull the trigger.

ArrowheadHawk
04-13-2009, 02:38 PM
That was a long time ago.
Posted via Mobile Device

HemiEd
04-13-2009, 02:39 PM
Good point, they may be trying to soften up the fan base, for the trading of Tony.
There will be a bunch of crushed female fans out there, similar to Meme when Gannon left.

Huffman83
04-13-2009, 03:01 PM
Either way it's very cryptic.

Pitt Gorilla
04-13-2009, 03:03 PM
The trade-up for Gonzo was pretty big as well. We moved in front of the Cowboys and took Tony G, leaving the Boys with David LeFleur.

mikey23545
04-13-2009, 03:11 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2009/04/13/the_best_draft_trade_in_chiefs_history/

Sorry if repost.

I think this might be an article generated to spark TG trade talk. Or to get a feel for how fans would react to a trade to get our second back. Either that or prepare us for the eventual trade that may already be done and just waiting to pull the trigger.

Uhh, maybe it's an interesting story about the draft and the Chief's history that ties in with theme of the upcoming NFL draft?

KCChiefsMan
04-13-2009, 03:12 PM
sure, and whats the worst Chiefs draft day trade?

Alton deFlat
04-13-2009, 03:15 PM
The trade-up for Gonzo was pretty big as well. We moved in front of the Cowboys and took Tony G, leaving the Boys with David LeFleur.

He did go on to have quite a career with Average Joe's Gym and dodge ball... or was that Peter LeFleur?

Mecca
04-13-2009, 03:17 PM

In recent history...trading down and taking Junior Siavii when we could have had Dansby...or trading down for Larry Johnson with Polamalu sitting there, take your pick.

luv
04-13-2009, 03:23 PM
Good point, they may be trying to soften up the fan base, for the trading of Tony.
There will be a bunch of crushed female fans out there, similar to Meme when Gannon left.

I will, but not for only those reasons. If it happens, it happens. I've been able to see him demolish Sharp's records as a Chief, so it hasn't all been in vain.

luv
04-13-2009, 03:27 PM
If TG's luck is anything like mine, the Chiefs will win a SB the year they trade him away.

CrazyHorse
04-13-2009, 03:32 PM
Uhh, maybe it's an interesting story about the draft and the Chief's history that ties in with theme of the upcoming NFL draft?

Absolutely. I was merely slinging around a little speculation.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-13-2009, 03:34 PM
Either way it's very cryptic.

Yep. This makes two in a row of Bobert's Cryptography not-so cleverly posted at KCC.com for the entire world to see.

But it's just a co-inkadink, right? Sure it is.

CrazyHorse
04-13-2009, 03:39 PM

My wife is one of 'em. Not like meme but disappointed. Then again, so will I.

Pitt Gorilla
04-13-2009, 04:21 PM
In recent history...trading down and taking Junior Siavii when we could have had Dansby...or trading down for Larry Johnson with Polamalu sitting there, take your pick.Trading down and taking Trezell Jenkins is the worst I can recall. I have no idea who else was available and really don't care. Jenkins was horrible from day one.

RJ
04-13-2009, 05:25 PM
Interesting article, I never knew that about Buck.

Thanks for posting.

KCBOSS1
04-13-2009, 06:26 PM
If TG's luck is anything like mine, the Chiefs will win a SB the year they trade him away.

Oh I have to say that after all of these years of him wanting out and ring chasing....if we went to and won the superbowl.....:D

Rooster
04-14-2009, 08:42 AM
He did go on to have quite a career with Average Joe's Gym and dodge ball... or was that Peter LeFleur?

LOL.. That was Peter but I like where your heads at. :D

ct
04-14-2009, 12:06 PM

We traded UP for Ryan Sims. :shake:

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-14-2009, 12:11 PM

The day even the 9,276th pick was traded for Herm Edwards.

CoMoChief
04-14-2009, 01:16 PM
Best recent: Trading up for Tony G, we would pretty much have no passing offense if it weren't for him because we've never had a decent #1 WR while he was here.

Worst recent: Trading up for Ryan Sims, this move set this franchise back defensively for years.

HemiEd
04-14-2009, 01:33 PM
I will, but not for only those reasons. If it happens, it happens. I've been able to see him demolish Sharp's records as a Chief, so it hasn't all been in vain.
Yeah, it would have been worse before his "commitment ceremony." Not you specifically, but in general.