PDA

View Full Version : Poop Dating a rival fan

jimhitter
04-15-2009, 11:54 AM
I am a Chiefs, Royals and KU fan. I am seriously dating a Lambs, Cards Mizzou fan. I hate her teams and she hates mine. Everything else is great. Not asking if this is wrong or right. Would anyone else here consider doing this? I can stomach it. At least she doesn't like the donks.

Bowser
04-15-2009, 11:56 AM
At least you have rough sex to look forward to when your respective teams play each other.

CoMoChief
04-15-2009, 11:56 AM
Trust me I have been there.

I stomach it because I know that women usually dont know shit about sports and she usually kept her mouth shut.

She was a Cards, MU, and Rams fan.

burt
04-15-2009, 11:57 AM
does she willingly swallow? If so, hang in there.

88TG88
04-15-2009, 11:57 AM
But, does she like facials ?

raybec 4
04-15-2009, 11:59 AM
Will she shave Hootie's butthole?

Katipan
04-15-2009, 11:59 AM
I am a Chiefs, Royals and KU fan. I am seriously dating a Lambs, Cards Mizzou fan. I hate her teams and she hates mine. Everything else is great. Not asking if this is wrong or right. Would anyone else here consider doing this? I can stomach it. At least she doesn't like the donks.

I'm dating a Dallas Cowboy fan.

I justify it because they're NFC and he's not psycho about Dallas like the collective mass here is about the Chiefs.

But I have a lovely shirt that says "F**K the BOYS" in the Dallas Cowboys script. I think it'll be oh so appropriate this fall when I'm sandwiched between 3 Dallas fans at the Chiefs game.

Couldn't date a die hard Raiders or Broncos fans. Football season is stressful enough without bringing their disgusting mojo into my home.

Donger
04-15-2009, 12:00 PM

Convert her.

SnakeXJones
04-15-2009, 12:00 PM

Well Don't Feel bad I am married to a raiders fan:huh:

pr_capone
04-15-2009, 12:01 PM
I'm a KSU fan and I married a NU fan. We make it work. :D

Bowser
04-15-2009, 12:03 PM

Ouch.

CoMoChief
But no way in hell I would ever date a Broncos or Raiders fan.

I just wouldnt.

I can make due for an MU bball fan or a Cards fan because there are a lot of them in the area I live in and it would be really slim pickens if I didn't.

But I wouldnt be able to stomach a Broncos fan........good God.

CoMoChief

omg I would jump off a bridge.

milkman
04-15-2009, 12:05 PM

How many times a month are you allowed conjugal visits?

raybec 4
04-15-2009, 12:09 PM

Did you know this pre-nuptuals?

Buehler445
04-15-2009, 12:09 PM
Kill it with fire.
Posted via Mobile Device

SnakeXJones
04-15-2009, 12:13 PM
How many times a month are you allowed conjugal visits?

It's not so bad I get her to wear my chiefs gear at times.

Great Expectations
04-15-2009, 12:25 PM
This thread is worthless without pics

Rooster
04-15-2009, 12:29 PM

DAMN!!! Sorry... :eek:

milkman
04-15-2009, 12:31 PM
Kill it with fire.
Posted via Mobile Device

He can't.

She's a Raider fan, which means she's already burning in the fires of hell.

Buehler445
04-15-2009, 12:38 PM
He can't.

Melee it is then...

http://www.elvenforge.com/images/mace_paulchen2.jpg

Rooster
04-15-2009, 12:42 PM
He can't.

Then that means the head must be removed from the body.

bogey
04-15-2009, 12:43 PM
Be happy she's a sports fan. My wife couldn't give a shit about my passion for the Chiefs. I'd much rather she like the sport, rather than not care at all. Oh, and if you let the whole rival thing get in the way of your relationship, you're taking the sport way to seriously. JMO.

kindra68
04-15-2009, 12:44 PM
Convert her.

This is what I did. But It wasn’t too hard; it was my place and my tv. When we moved and shacked up together I went out and bought a big screen. I win.

InChiefsHeaven
04-15-2009, 01:08 PM

I feel you. I'm married to a Donk fan...who converted...my son...I feel like I need a support group.

teedubya
04-15-2009, 01:13 PM
Well I don't believe in beating women... but I can understand in this instance.

Iowanian
04-15-2009, 01:19 PM
My advice is to up that stakes when you know you're going to win....game day wagers for extras.

tooge
04-15-2009, 01:20 PM
put it in her butthole. As often as you can. Then, no matter what happens with y'alls teams, you always have that.

Mecca
04-15-2009, 01:25 PM
It's still a far better situation than dating a chick who hates sports and throws a fit about you watching them.

Katipan
04-15-2009, 01:26 PM
Well I don't believe in beating women... but I can understand in this instance.

Same thing with the son.

jimhitter
04-15-2009, 01:30 PM
I feel you. I'm married to a Donk fan...who converted...my son...I feel like I need a support group.

I will have to face this issue at some point. I have kids that live w/ my ex. Their heads are getting filled w/ longhorn, cowboys, rangers bs. I try to lead them down the proper daddy fan path, but in the end it's their decision what teams they like. I know who they will watch when they are with me.

Mecca
04-15-2009, 01:32 PM
Oh everyone knows Cowboys fans that shouldn't be anything new.

luv
04-15-2009, 01:36 PM
Trust me I have been there.

I stomach it because I know that women usually dont know shit about sports and she usually kept her mouth shut.

She was a Cards, MU, and Rams fan.

Don't you root for MU football, at least?

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-15-2009, 01:46 PM

My gf likes the Cardinals, Rams and Raiders. She has a Raider blanket and when she covers up with it I always get the urge to yank it off off her and burn it. Most of her family lives in California and she somehow had to get linked to THAT team. Not only this but she also isn't afraid to tell me my teams suck. If she weren't so cute I'd leave her.

Iowanian
04-15-2009, 01:49 PM
I think kids would be an easy convert......Get them to a Chiefs Home game before their bad influence ruins their life of letdowns and disappointments by taking them to a winning team's game, searing their fandom with a winnah.

jimhitter
04-15-2009, 01:58 PM
Agreed on ease of conversion for kids. I have to get them hooked on KU, longhorn fans drive me nuts. Burnt orange is a crappy color. "Grandpa tought me the hook em horns hand sign!" Go kick grandpa in the nuts and wave the wheat over his crouched over body.

InChiefsHeaven
04-15-2009, 02:47 PM
Shit, I have pics of my son wearing a Joe Montana jersey at the age of 2 or so...he even got it signed at the mall here in Omaha by Tamarick Vanover, Will Shields and a few others (They were up here promoting the opening of some African culture store or something, there was about 5 Chiefs there). He never took that jersey off. Then, somewhere about the age of 3 or 4, his mom decided she was going to be a Donk fan just to spite me. I figured she was just joking. Apparently not. She was able to turn my son to see it her way...little momma's boy...punk...

...makes for interesting Sunday's at our house.

DaFace
04-15-2009, 02:50 PM
I'm married to a Broncos fan. Luckily, she only pretends to really care, so it's not too bad.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-15-2009, 02:51 PM

Unacceptable. :shake:

raybec 4
04-15-2009, 02:58 PM
Shit, I have pics of my son wearing a Joe Montana jersey at the age of 2 or so...he even got it signed at the mall here in Omaha by Tamarick Vanover, Will Shields and a few others (They were up here promoting the opening of some African culture store or something, there was about 5 Chiefs there). He never took that jersey off. Then, somewhere about the age of 3 or 4, his mom decided she was going to be a Donk fan just to spite me. I figured she was just joking. Apparently not. She was able to turn my son to see it her way...little momma's boy...punk...

You shouldn't beat him yet but you probably ought to shake the shit out of him.

Buehler445
04-15-2009, 03:07 PM
I'm married to a Broncos fan. Luckily, she only pretends to really care, so it's not too bad.

That's good. I'd hate to advise you to kill it with fire. She'd probably be more mad at me than when I hit that deer with a pinecone.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefsGirl
04-15-2009, 03:09 PM
I dated a Bronco fan once. He turned out to be a douche. Go figure.

Kyle DeLexus
04-15-2009, 03:11 PM

Sounds like you need to teach the punk a lesson and if he leaves his chest open punch the shit out of him.

Predarat
04-15-2009, 08:31 PM
I bet this could be fun, you could make friendly bets and maybe some kinky sex bets. That way if your team loses you still win.

ChiefsCountry
04-15-2009, 08:34 PM
He's not psycho about Dallas like the collective mass here is about the Chiefs.

Its bc most Dallas fans are of the bandwagon variety.

eazyb81
04-15-2009, 09:06 PM
I dated a ku fan for awhile. She was hot but it started getting annoying because she was a pretty big bball fan and that was during the dark days of the Quin Snyder era. It was also pretty awkward at her family events because they lived in OP, were all huge beaker fans, and she told them all I was a Mizzou fan. We all played nice but I didn't like them and I could tell they didn't like me. I was in enemy territory.

Also I was alway a bit weirded out because she was a jersey chaser in college and I'm pretty sure she f#cked Wayne Simien and Keith Langford. I had to concentrate hard to block that out a few times when we were being intimate.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-15-2009, 09:25 PM
I dated a ku fan for awhile. She was hot but it started getting annoying because she was a pretty big bball fan and that was during the dark days of the Quin Snyder era. It was also pretty awkward at her family events because they lived in OP, were all huge beaker fans, and she told them all I was a Mizzou fan. We all played nice but I didn't like them and I could tell they didn't like me. I was in enemy territory.

Also I was alway a bit weirded out because she was a jersey chaser in college and I'm pretty sure she f#cked Wayne Simien and Keith Langford. I had to concentrate hard to block that out a few times when we were being intimate.

"It puts the lotion on it's beak"...:fire:

RJ
04-15-2009, 09:29 PM
This thread is worthless without pics

I can't believe that took 18 posts.

Ralphy Boy
04-15-2009, 11:40 PM
You are a Chiefs & Royals fan? You are already a glutton for punishment.

KCChiefsMan
04-16-2009, 12:54 AM
No, it would probably be great. Just think about all of the sexual bets you 2 can make during the games.

acesn8s
04-16-2009, 01:00 AM
It's still a far better situation than dating a chick who hates sports and throws a fit about you watching them.You must have met my ex-wife.

patteeu
04-16-2009, 01:03 AM
Compromise and agree to root for the Chiefs and Mizzou as a family. Go ahead and continue to root for your individual baseball teams because they don't play each other all that often and the rivalry when they do will be something you can use to spice up your marriage.

Abba-Dabba
04-16-2009, 01:03 AM
Is this fandom for dummies?

Does she go out to movies with male friends that are fans of the same team as her? If not, you don't have a thing to worry about, yet.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-16-2009, 01:11 AM
You must have met my ex-wife.

I'm watching the pre-Patriots "Nights of the Round Table" at KCC.com, and there's this local sports reporter, a little blonde woman, who's taking a pull off of her beer everytime the camera swings her way.:D

She knows her shit, and she's out-boozing the guys at the table while doing her job. That's fucking awesome. That's my kind of gal.

Mecca
04-16-2009, 01:14 AM
You must have met my ex-wife.

When she did that did you respond..."shutup bitch"

acesn8s
04-16-2009, 01:29 AM
When she did that did you respond..."shutup bitch"Amongst other things. Could be the reason that she is the "ex"....

or it could be her infidelity. :shrug:

Mile High Mania
04-16-2009, 04:39 AM
I haven't read all of this, but it seems odd to me that you may question her because of the jersey she wears on weekends... weird. There are so many other things to be concerned about.

InChiefsHeaven
04-16-2009, 05:13 AM
I haven't read all of this, but it seems odd to me that you may question her because of the jersey she wears on weekends... weird. There are so many other things to be concerned about.

FWIW, in my case, it's not a problem in our marriage per se, but there are times when it's annoying as hell. Of course, the last couple of seasons, both teams have pretty much sucked, so it's not like either of us have a lot of bragging rights, so that helps.

Abba-Dabba
04-16-2009, 05:19 AM
FWIW, in my case, it's not a problem in our marriage per se, but there are times when it's annoying as hell. Of course, the last couple of seasons, both teams have pretty much sucked, so it's not like either of us have a lot of bragging rights, so that helps.

You gotta look on the bright side. If she still sucks, you're all good.

jimhitter
04-16-2009, 07:47 AM
Its bc most Dallas fans are of the bandwagon variety.

Very true statement. The Mavericks wagon is loading up as we speak, and people are jumping ship from the Rangers after losing 5 straight. In come the Royals hopefully to keep them down. My girlfriend and I are going to the friday game and yes, she will root for the Royals.

rambleonthruthefog
04-16-2009, 08:41 AM
a little off topic, but i almost didn't get a job one time because when i went into the interview he had a raiders cooler sitting on his desk. i don't remember what i said, but i let him know that the raiders were joke and that i was a chiefs fan. it was a temporary and part time job so i didn't really care that much.

Sure-Oz
04-16-2009, 09:02 AM
Doesnt matter to me but im lucky she likes the same teams i do