PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request ***The Official "Hootie Needs Attention" Thread***

Gonzo
04-16-2009, 10:26 AM
This thread is just for Mr. Hootie. Hopefully he won't have to hijack any more threads with his piss stories etc.

Living Like Hootie!!!!:)

Hey Hootie, feel free to give us daily updates on life in general via this thread sir.

Jilly
04-16-2009, 10:28 AM
So hootie, how come you are unemployed? What happened?

Hootie
04-16-2009, 10:29 AM

CHAPTER 7

Scorp
04-16-2009, 10:29 AM

The gay factory had a bunch of layoffs.

Jilly
04-16-2009, 10:30 AM
CHAPTER 7

What's ch. 1 then?

And if you want to employ all mexicans in a restaurant, move to Texas. That's a pretty normal thing there.

Hootie
I hate censorship.

I also hate the fact that I am counting on Emilio Bonifacio to steal 60 bases and he now likes to strike out 5 times a game.

Hootie

we lost a lot of good men

Gonzo
04-16-2009, 10:31 AM
I easily see this thread hitting 200 posts today.

Hootie
04-16-2009, 10:31 AM
since this is my thread, can I be really racist and get away with it?

gblowfish
04-16-2009, 10:32 AM
I'll bet Claythan hijacks this thread...

Jilly

not if you really want me to participate.

Gonzo

I think the rules still apply here but get with DaFace and let me know.

Pants
04-16-2009, 10:33 AM

Comedy gold.

MTG#10
04-16-2009, 10:34 AM
Comedy gold.

Really? I thought it was a rather weak attempt.

Hootie
04-16-2009, 10:34 AM
dude...there is this 12 year old kid I play doubles with...he's a prodigy...I'm not kidding...he carries me and I'm a fucking 50 for god's sake.

It's insane. That dude can't miss with a sniper...

anyways...he's 12.

He thinks I'm hilarious. I always ask him stuff about his mom and I really, REALLY cross the line with this kid...like, I say some pretty disgusting things...I have a 12 year old brother...I can't imagine saying some of the stuff to him that I say to this kid on Halo...but he gets it...all...and finds it hilarious...like I talk about his mom and huge black men and he fires back at me...I'm pretty sure he's smarter than I am...and way more creative and racist...and he's 12. He's said some things about my mother that I don't even understand...

Moral of the story: Parents...don't let your kids get on xbox live...

Jilly
04-16-2009, 10:35 AM

me too

Lumpy
Smell my finger Hootie!!! Smell it!!! Does it smell like vanilla?!

Jilly
dude...there is this 12 year old kid I play doubles with...he's a prodigy...I'm not kidding...he carries me and I'm a ****ing 50 for god's sake.

anyways...he's 12.

He thinks I'm hilarious. I always ask him stuff about his mom and I really, REALLY cross the line with this kid...like, I say some pretty disgusting things...I have a 12 year old brother...I can't imagine saying some of the stuff to him that I say to this kid on Halo...but he gets it...all...and finds it hilarious...like I talk about his mom and huge black men and he fires back at me...I'm pretty sure he's smarter than I am...and way more creative and racist...and he's 12. He's said some things about my mother that I don't even understand...

how old are you, hootie?

Scorp

This is why you shouldn't try to think.

RJ
I hate censorship.

I also hate the fact that I am counting on Emilio Bonifacio to steal 60 bases and he now likes to strike out 5 times a game.

Look for this trend to continue.

Scorp
04-16-2009, 10:36 AM
me too

You too.

Hootie
04-16-2009, 10:37 AM
I miss halo so much by the way...

the pre-game banter in a social lobby is like a gigantic KKK fest...and it's everyone. It's insane.

Of course I'm always talking about deepthroating meat dragons (which for some reason is hilarious to people even though I'm not sure it makes any sense)...

Social is great.

Like, when I was #2 in the nation in Tiger Woods 2005 (I was excellent)...it wasn't nearly as fun because everyone was polite and blah blah blah...the Halo lobby is flat out entertaining...listening to 12 year old's swear at you and tell you how slutty your mom is...you can't beat that.

Hootie
04-16-2009, 10:38 AM
Look for this trend to continue.

I see that idiot already struck out today...started out 1 for 1 yesterday...then struck out 4 times in a row.

Fuck me...just grounded out again.

sure glad I sold off Pedroia so early.

Frazod
04-16-2009, 10:38 AM

Only if you change your name to vailpass.

Jilly
04-16-2009, 10:39 AM
You too.

you too

Hootie
04-16-2009, 10:39 AM
how old are you, hootie?

old enough to drink, not quite old enough to drink and drive

Scorp
04-16-2009, 10:40 AM
you too

copy cat

Jilly
old enough to drink, not quite old enough to drink and drive

where do you live?

Jilly
copy cat

copy cat

Scorp
04-16-2009, 10:41 AM
copy cat

oh no you didn't

MOhillbilly
04-16-2009, 10:41 AM
when my friends and i go fishing we always joke about finding a body so we can poke it with a stick.

Jilly
04-16-2009, 10:42 AM
oh no you didn't

oh no you didn't

Hootie
04-16-2009, 10:42 AM
my favorite is when people are being racist and a black dude is playing...and he fires back with something like 'Obama is president now' or something...I always find that hilarious. Obama is whiter than me.

Scorp
04-16-2009, 10:44 AM
I love anal sex.

:D

MTG#10
04-16-2009, 10:45 AM
my favorite is when people are being racist and a black dude is playing...and he fires back with something like 'Obama is president now' or something...I always find that hilarious. Obama is whiter than me.

No no..its "Obama president na"

Jilly
04-16-2009, 10:45 AM
I love big cocks.

Scorp
04-16-2009, 10:46 AM

:grr:

Gonzo
Smell my finger Hootie!!! Smell it!!! Does it smell like vanilla?!

Lol...Wut?ROFL

Hootie
on another note...I'm about to walk to a place called McCallister's.

it's a fabulous deli

I am going to get the pick two...with the McCallister's Club and a half pot roast spud (excellent)...along with a bowl of cheddar potato soup...

I'm also going to deepthroat the pickle that comes with the sandwich.

MTG#10

it's a fabulous deli

I am going to get the pick two...with the McCallister's Club and a half pot roast spud (excellent)...along with a bowl of cheddar potato soup...

They have great iced tea.

Gonzo
04-16-2009, 10:48 AM

it's a fabulous deli

Since when did Steve start calling himself Pickle?

seclark
04-16-2009, 10:48 AM

i'm certain he'll opt for a warm glass of piss.
sec

Gonzo
04-16-2009, 10:50 AM
i'm certain he'll opt for a warm glass of piss.
sec

Watersports...Lols

Hootie
04-16-2009, 10:51 AM
the thing I don't like about McCallister's...

you order to go, they ask your name, they tell you...

I often go at really random times...like 3 PM...when no one is there...so they'll make my order, I'll be standing off to the side a little bit...it will come out...and then the girl who took my order will grab it and announce rather loud 'take out order for Rick!'...and literally I'm standing right there, just me...it drives me insane. Yes lady, I know...

I hate awkwardness.

My bank...it's not an ordinary bank I guess...every time I make a deposit I have to walk in, talk to the receptionist, and then go sit at a desk with a personal banker...I hate that so much...I usually walk in hungover as piss with my hair going 5 different ways wearing the same sweatshirt I haven't washed in three months...the other day I asked what the date was...said it was the 5th (or something)...I honestly sat there because I couldn't remember the month...so after sitting there TRYING to remember the month...EVENTUALLY I swallowed the small amount of pride I had and then asked..."and the month?" Those people have to think I'm retarded.

Hootie
04-16-2009, 10:51 AM

I'm a man, I drink warm pee.

seclark
04-16-2009, 10:52 AM
figured.
sec

Hootie
04-16-2009, 10:53 AM
I actually have had pee before...

back in my baseball days...we used to piss in (Gatorade bottles and shit) - (we didn't shit in the dugout, just pee'd in bottles, thought this was worth an edit) in the dugout between innings (when you have to go, you have to go)...well we had water bottles...and some genius decided to piss in a water bottle...

Imagine thinking you are taking a sip of water and then you end up with a mouthful of salty, old, gross pee.

Been drinking pee ever since.

Lumpy
04-16-2009, 10:55 AM
Lol...Wut?ROFL

This.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=205219

Hootie
04-16-2009, 10:56 AM
our MVP (most valuable pisser) was our diabetic catcher...man that dude could fill up two 32 oz. gatorade bottles when he had to go...

we used to have these contests on the bus after the game until our coach shut them down...

WilliamTheIrish
04-16-2009, 10:56 AM
HI HOOTIE!!!! Is that enough?

gblowfish
04-16-2009, 10:57 AM
WAAAAAAY TMI.
Danger Will Robinson.

Hootie
04-16-2009, 10:58 AM
we had some fancy dugouts...we had this back room that locked...oh man...that room was full of pee bottles...FULL...

we needled one of my friends because his girlfriend had put on a lot of weight...we carved 'brenda c is fat' into the dugout (clear as day)...

still carved in that dugout to this day...it's friggin' awesome

Gonzo
04-16-2009, 11:01 AM
This.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=205219

Oh yeah....

Forgot about the "Smell my finger" line in that.

Hootie
04-16-2009, 11:02 AM
we were pretty good my senior year...good enough to be the #1 seed in sectionals (don't worry, we lost in the regional championship)...we'd often get up by a lot of runs...every time I pitched we'd all decide before the game looking at the lineup which guy I would bean judging by the gayness of their last name.

No one really liked our team...we were pretty bush...our coach was a cocky mofo too...we'd take a shadow infield before the game and often play 'duck, duck, goose' in the OF before games rather than stretching...we were mocked pretty bad when we choked in regionals for being such cocky assholes during the season.

Jilly
04-16-2009, 11:03 AM
we were pretty good my senior year...good enough to be the #1 seed in sectionals (don't worry, we lost in the regional championship)...we'd often get up by a lot of runs...every time I pitched we'd all decide before the game looking at the lineup which guy I would bean judging by the gayness of their last name.

No one really liked our team...we were pretty bush...our coach was a cocky mofo too...we'd take a shadow infield before the game and often play 'duck, duck, goose' in the OF before games rather than stretching...we were mocked pretty bad when we choked in regionals for being such cocky assholes during the season.

what position did you play? Pitcher? Catcher?

Hootie
04-16-2009, 11:04 AM
one time we were losing pretty bad and our coach decided he wanted me to hit some kid that made some sly remark to him...so he signaled to me from the dugout '2'...which thought he meant the 2nd guy up (but he meant the guy with the #2)...anyways...the 2nd guy up was a friggin' midget...probably a freshmen or sophomore...anyways...I fucking drilled the kid...it was awesome...but then the #2 guy came up (and coach was not happy)...and the kid DRILLED an epic blast off of me...I kid you not...he probably hit it 400 feet.

I was bitched at for about the next three weeks by my coach.

Jilly
04-16-2009, 11:05 AM
one time we were losing pretty bad and our coach decided he wanted me to hit some kid that made some sly remark to him...so he signaled to me from the dugout '2'...which thought he meant the 2nd guy up (but he meant the guy with the #2)...anyways...the 2nd guy up was a friggin' midget...probably a freshmen or sophomore...anyways...I ****ing drilled the kid...it was awesome...but then the #2 guy came up (and coach was not happy)...and the kid DRILLED an epic blast off of me...I kid you not...he probably hit it 400 feet.

I was bitched at for about the next three weeks by my coach.

what did he say?

Lumpy
04-16-2009, 11:05 AM

LMAO

Hootie
04-16-2009, 11:06 AM

sophomore and junior year I played 2nd base and CF...senior year I was the #4 pitcher and played the position our other 3 pitchers played when they pitched (SS, 2nd, CF)...I played every position but RF and Catcher my senior year.

Now for my awesome drunken slow pitch softball team, I play left center and refuse to hit my cutoff man.

Jilly
04-16-2009, 11:07 AM
sophomore and junior year I played 2nd base and CF...senior year I was the #4 pitcher and played the position our other 3 pitchers played when they pitched (SS, 2nd, CF)...I played every position but RF and Catcher my senior year.

Now for my awesome drunken slow pitch softball team, I play left center and refuse to hit my cutoff man.

are you a lefty or a righty?

Hootie
04-16-2009, 11:07 AM
what did he say?

well apparently the dude I was suppose to hit rubbed my coach the wrong way somehow...so not only did I hit the wrong guy, but the guy my coach ordered me to hit blasted a fucking massive HR off of me...

I ran many laps that week. Many, many laps.

Hootie
04-16-2009, 11:08 AM
are you a lefty or a righty?

bat left, throw right

Jilly
04-16-2009, 11:08 AM
well apparently the dude I was suppose to hit rubbed my coach the wrong way somehow...so not only did I hit the wrong guy, but the guy my coach ordered me to hit blasted a ****ing massive HR off of me...

I ran many laps that week. Many, many laps.

how many laps, I mean, if you estimated?

Jilly
04-16-2009, 11:09 AM
bat left, throw right

That's an interesting combination, how did that come about?

Hootie
04-16-2009, 11:09 AM
in my slow pitch softball league...you get 2 HR's and then every HR after that is an automatic end of the inning...like if you're leadoff and hit a HR and there is no outs and you've already hit 2...your half of the inning is over...

I'm the guy who swings for the fences every time in this situation.

Jilly
04-16-2009, 11:10 AM
in my slow pitch softball league...you get 2 HR's and then every HR after that is an automatic end of the inning...like if you're leadoff and hit a HR and there is no outs and you've already hit 2...your half of the inning is over...

do you wear Oakley's and a headband?

LaChapelle
04-16-2009, 11:10 AM
What happen to the other hooter? Normally they come in pairs.

Lumpy
04-16-2009, 11:11 AM

I damn near choked on my enchilada... I could have sworn that said "feces". ROFL

Hootie
04-16-2009, 11:11 AM
That's an interesting combination, how did that come about?

my dad always thought I should have batted right handed...he was a pretty badass hockey player in his day so he always wanted me to play hockey but I was terrible (because I'm suppose to be left handed in that, too, which I later learned in PE class)...but when I was a kid I always hit left handed...and I could hit the ball really well so I'm not sure why anyone ever thought I should have hit right handed...

if you follow baseball, a lot of major league players throw right and bet left...since I'm right handed, it's actually benefits me because my strong eye is the eye facing the pitcher...however I have an open stance so really both of my eyes were always on the pitcher so I guess that didn't matter.

Jilly
04-16-2009, 11:12 AM
I damn near choked on my enchilada... I could have sworn that said "feces". ROFL

LMAO

on a side note, enchiladas sound so freaking tasty. I'm starving.

Jilly
04-16-2009, 11:13 AM
my dad always thought I should have batted right handed...he was a pretty badass hockey player in his day so he always wanted me to play hockey but I was terrible (because I'm suppose to be left handed in that, too, which I later learned in PE class)...but when I was a kid I always hit left handed...and I could hit the ball really well so I'm not sure why anyone ever thought I should have hit right handed...

if you follow baseball, a lot of major league players throw right and bet left...since I'm right handed, it's actually benefits me because my strong eye is the eye facing the pitcher...however I have an open stance so really both of my eyes were always on the pitcher so I guess that didn't matter.

So what was your dad like? did he push you into baseball or was it something you did on your own?

Crush
My Aaron Curry, this has the potential to become the ultimate postwhoring thread. I love it.

Hootie
do you wear Oakley's and a headband?

look I might talk about dick and piss a lot...but I can't stress to any of you enough...I'm not a friggin' d-bag.

one dude on our team does all of that shit and we call him "accessories"...he's a friggin' homo.

I don't understand the benefits of a headband...and I doubt I could pull it off anyways.

DeezNutz
04-16-2009, 11:14 AM
So what was your dad like? did he push you into baseball or was it something you did on your own?

http://www.mlegal.com/psychiatrist.jpg

Lumpy
LMAO

on a side note, enchiladas sound so freaking tasty. I'm starving.

It was awesome... just enough spice. My husband can cook some mean dishes!

Jilly
look I might talk about dick and piss a lot...but I can't stress to any of you enough...I'm not a friggin' d-bag.

one dude on our team does all of that shit and we call him "accessories"...he's a friggin' homo.

I don't understand the benefits of a headband...and I doubt I could pull it off anyways.

We believe you, especially now that you told us you don't wear a headband or Oakley's. And you're right, it does take a special person to pull of a headband.

Jilly
04-16-2009, 11:15 AM
It was awesome... just enough spice. My husband can cook some mean dishes!

Your husband cooked it for you? Man, that's even better.

Hootie
04-16-2009, 11:17 AM
CUBS GAME CUBS GAME CUBS GAME YAY YAY YAY

Hootie
04-16-2009, 11:18 AM
nevermind not for another hour...my gay ass roommate set my laptop to east coast time and I didn't even notice.

Lumpy
04-16-2009, 11:18 AM
Your husband cooked it for you? Man, that's even better.

Yup. He takes very good care of my appetite.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-16-2009, 11:25 AM
My Aaron Curry, this has the potential to become the ultimate postwhoring thread. I love it.

I just spit soda all over my fucking keyboard.:cuss:ROFL

Rep!

Jilly
04-16-2009, 11:52 AM

I truly hope that means what I think it means.

Jilly
04-16-2009, 11:52 AM
nevermind not for another hour...my gay ass roommate set my laptop to east coast time and I didn't even notice.

Is your roommate really gay?

Buehler445
04-16-2009, 11:56 AM
So Hootie, what is your major?
Posted via Mobile Device

Lumpy
04-16-2009, 12:00 PM
I truly hope that means what I think it means.

Well, let's just say that I get the "Chef's special" whenever I want and I usually demand a second helping. ;)

Jilly
04-16-2009, 12:01 PM
Well, let's just say that I get the "Chef's special" whenever I want and I usually demand a second helping. ;)

atta girl!!!!

Gonzo
04-16-2009, 12:10 PM

:clap:

Wait...Wut? ROFL

Hootie
04-16-2009, 12:55 PM
the pot roast spud from mccallisters is phenomenal

Gonzo
04-16-2009, 01:13 PM

they have a place south of Omaha that does texas style bbq. They have these huge ass baked spuds that have bbq brisket in them.

Awesome stuff right there.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-16-2009, 01:20 PM
I'll bet Claythan hijacks this thread...

Claythan's gone for a month. Self imposed ban. See the Cassel vs. Sanchez thread for details.

Bowser
04-16-2009, 01:21 PM
What in the fuck is going on in here?

Jilly
04-16-2009, 01:26 PM

what's on it?

Hootie
04-16-2009, 01:28 PM
what's on it?

roast beef, carrots and their famous gravy

it makes me a giggle bear

Jilly
04-16-2009, 01:29 PM
roast beef, carrots and their famous gravy

it makes me a giggle bear

a giggle bear?

And bluck...carrots on a potato?

Mr. Flopnuts
04-16-2009, 01:35 PM
"Suck my dick, Rick."

"Lick my balls, Paul."

Crush
04-16-2009, 01:48 PM
Sir, I am going to have to ask for a refund. These balls are neither chocolate nor salty.

Gonzo
04-16-2009, 01:53 PM
a giggle bear?

And bluck...carrots on a potato?

What? It's like a beef stew. Doesn't sound bad to me.

Jilly
04-16-2009, 01:56 PM
What? It's like a beef stew. Doesn't sound bad to me.

Then eat beef stew. Why mess up a perfectly good baked spud? And anyways, spuds need cheese. It just doesn't make sense without it.

Gonzo
04-16-2009, 02:00 PM
Then eat beef stew. Why mess up a perfectly good baked spud? And anyways, spuds need cheese. It just doesn't make sense without it.

Cheeze, AND Bacos.. Mother-fucking bacos!

Jilly
04-16-2009, 02:02 PM
Cheeze, AND Bacos.. Mother-****ing bacos!

You know what's really good? REAL bacon, freshly fried to crispy on a baked potato with cheddar....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....that made me a little wet thinking about it.

raybec 4
04-16-2009, 02:02 PM
Cheeze, AND Bacos.. Mother-fucking bacos!

I also like to add sour cream for the total heart attack package.

raybec 4
04-16-2009, 02:03 PM
You know what's really good? REAL bacon, freshly fried to crispy on a baked potato with cheddar....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....that made me a little wet thinking about it.

I sure hope you don't mean your appetite!

Iowanian
04-16-2009, 02:04 PM
I think Hootie would have gotten stitches pretty regularly in my home town.

Hootie
04-16-2009, 02:04 PM
it's a pot roast spud for christ's sake

if I wanted a cheese and bacon spud, that's what i would have ordered...they have those two

I got two pick 2's ($5.99 a piece)...two mccallisters clubs, half pot roast spud, cup of chicken tortilla soup...spread it over the course of a day and I'm a happy hippopotamus

Hootie
04-16-2009, 02:08 PM
I think Hootie would have gotten stitches pretty regularly in my home town.

one would think...

I did get ****ing jacked in the face before football season...it was a hit and run, too...by a hot dog stand outside the bars...apparently I had said something this little dude didn't like and he ****ing jacked me right in the ****ing mouth...props to him...and he was smart to run away, too...because my friend Darren was looking for a fight and he's a huge biscuit.

I don't fight...I'd probably get my ass kicked if I tried...but I think I look like I could kick some ass! I can lift over 100 lbs...

Gonzo
04-16-2009, 02:12 PM

Jesus, you dames have a hell of a food fettish.

Jilly
04-16-2009, 02:14 PM

Fix me some good food and I'll give you whatever you want. It's not hard.

Gonzo
04-16-2009, 02:14 PM

I'm out!

Good Night Now!

Hootie
04-16-2009, 02:15 PM

do you think a girl's wetness would be an acceptable substitute for butter on a grilled cheese?

I love grilled cheese...I love vagina...but I'm trying to watch my figure and butter is just terrible for me and I can't stand that fake stuff.

Hootie
04-16-2009, 02:16 PM
is it weird that I like making LOVE to the song "I'm Your Lady" by Celine Dion?

I consider myself a power bottom.

Lumpy
04-16-2009, 02:21 PM

More than u know. ;)

Hootie
04-16-2009, 02:25 PM
I think my new goal is to, someday, bang someone from chiefsplanet...

girl
guy
nut

SOMEONE

Bowser
04-16-2009, 02:27 PM

Define "good food". Details are important here....

Jilly
04-16-2009, 02:32 PM
Define "good food". Details are important here....

Pretty much anything with cheese, as long as it doesn't contain e coli.

Gonzo
04-16-2009, 02:33 PM
I think my new goal is to, someday, bang someone from chiefsplanet...

girl
guy
nut

SOMEONE

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=10189

Hootie
04-16-2009, 02:37 PM
Awesome story from 30 seconds ago...

So I'm listening to Vendicated by Dashboard ROFL with my headphones on my laptop and watching the Cubs...

Somehow I hear a knock on my apartment door (I didn't really hear it for sure, but I thought I did)...usually I look through the peep hole...but in this case, I just opened the fucking door because I thought I was hearing things (I am blasting this awesome song, by the way)...

So I open the door and boom! HOTTEST GIRL I'VE EVER SEEN...I'm talking perfect 10...so obviously I'm at a loss for words...

anyways, I figure she's hear to look at the apartment (a disaster) or something...but no, apparently the douche bags downstairs directed her up to my apartment to use my printer...

So anyways I log onto my computer with the printer and set it up for her...and I'm wearing a Cubs sweatshirt and watching the Cubs game...

She looks at me and asks, "Cubs fan?" To which I reply with, "No, not really..."

Apparently hot girls don't understand sarcasm or something...

Anyways she prints her stuff and leaves...and now I'm reflecting on that moment.

P.S. This apartment really is a disaster...I can't believe she was brave enough to sit down.

I cannot stress to you people how hot she was. Usually, I'm not at a loss for words with girls...I almost was with this one...I tried offering her one of my favorite beverages but she, very intelligently, turned it down (it was roofied)...

Lumpy
04-16-2009, 02:37 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=10189

ROFL Good luck w/ that Hootie.

Hootie
04-16-2009, 02:39 PM
the thing is...

I open the door and kind of have a confused/blank look on my face...and she just walks right in...

If I ever did that to some girl I would probably be maced or something...I was hoping my friends bought me a super awesome expensive hooker for my birthday (like 25 days away)...

I thought about setting the mood with a little Celine but I just sat and stared instead.

shitgoose
04-16-2009, 02:42 PM
This story is worthless without pics

Hootie
04-16-2009, 02:43 PM
I DON'T HAVE ANY...THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN CREEPY EVEN BY MY STANDARDS.

I did post a killer ass shot of a 19 year old girl in a thread the other day...only because she denied me after 1st base...who does that?!

shitgoose
04-16-2009, 02:44 PM
I DON'T HAVE ANY...THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN CREEPY EVEN BY MY STANDARDS.

I did post a killer ass shot of a 19 year old girl in a thread the other day...only because she denied me after 1st base...who does that?!

link?

Hootie
04-16-2009, 02:46 PM
NO LINK FOR YOU

The Franchise
04-16-2009, 02:48 PM
NO LINK FOR YOU

FOR ME?

Hootie
04-16-2009, 02:51 PM
Dead.

CrazyPhuD
04-16-2009, 02:51 PM
dude...there is this 12 year old kid I play doubles with...he's a prodigy...I'm not kidding...he carries me and I'm a fucking 50 for god's sake.

anyways...he's 12.

So has he seen your penis yet?

Hootie
04-16-2009, 02:52 PM
So has he seen your penis yet?
no but he often betrays me and teabags the holy hell out of me

The Franchise
04-16-2009, 02:57 PM
He's probably missing you now that you don't have a 360.

Hootie
04-16-2009, 02:57 PM
He's probably missing you now that you don't have a 360.

PROBABLY NOT.

I bet his mom is happy...