PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Get the Door...It's Domino's!

gblowfish
04-16-2009, 01:37 PM
Apparently, these guys at Domino's love cheese even more than we do here at CP. They love it so much that they jam it up their nose before they serve it to you....

http://tinyurl.com/cjfach

Needless to say, the Top Wankers at Domino's are PISSED that this got out on You Tube, and are going to nail these guys to the wall.

I'm sure this happens at Pizza Hut, Quizno's and other places too...

Love watching Pat, the Domino's CEO feign disgust as he reads from the teleprompter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l6AJ49xNSQ

Mr. Flopnuts
04-16-2009, 01:39 PM
Awesome. That's in Seattle. Well, I won't be ordering Domino's anytime soon. And by soon I mean NEVER FUCKING AGAIN.

gblowfish
04-16-2009, 01:40 PM
The store where this happened was in North Carolina.
I always thought Dominos Pizza looked like somebody blew their nose on it, even before this stuff.
No great loss. I woudn't eat that crap anyway.

jimhitter
04-16-2009, 01:41 PM
Can you still call 648-8888 in kc for pizza hut delivery? That phone number has been stuck in my head since the 80's

Scorp
Could I get a large with extra flem?

Mr. Plow
Good for Domino's. I know it happens, but you shouldn't fuck with people's food.

Buck
Disgusting.

Why cant people just do their jobs and collect their paychecks?

I don't jerkoff on peoples Business Cards or crap on their Letterhead before I deliver it to them.

rockymtnchief
04-16-2009, 01:42 PM
Video cameras-Exposing idiots on the internet for 15 years.

seclark
04-16-2009, 01:49 PM
never had it...never will.
i ordered a burger at a place a couple weeks ago. burger plain...no pickles, onions, mayo...nothing.(i like to think it's the safest)

gal brings me my burger...thing's loaded. i tell her i ordered it plain and she took it back to the kitchen. after about 30 seconds, she brings it back out. i lift the bun and it's the same burger, just a different bun. the bottom side is covered w/mustard and mayo, or some kind of special sauce.

i said f@ck it, finished my beer and left. sicked mrs. sec on the manager. i'm done going there.

sec

Gonzo
04-16-2009, 01:52 PM
Disgusting.

Why cant people just do their jobs and collect their paychecks?

I don't jerkoff on peoples Business Cards or crap on their Letterhead before I deliver it to them.

That would be kinda awesome though.

alpha_omega
04-16-2009, 01:54 PM
Why was anybody eating Domino's in the first place? That pizza has been $hit for years now.

Gonzo
04-16-2009, 01:55 PM
Why was anybody eating Domino's in the first place? That pizza has been $hit for years now.

I dunno... The philly cheese steak pizza is pretty good.

Papa John's FTW tho

Blindside58
04-16-2009, 02:15 PM
Can you still call 648-8888 in kc for pizza hut delivery? That phone number has been stuck in my head since the 80's

You have to add 913 now...913-648-8888 Kansas Based no long distance charge.

PhillyChiefFan
04-16-2009, 02:20 PM
Dumbasses.

I never understood why, if you are doing something illegal/disgusting/violent, you would record it.

Micjones
04-16-2009, 02:22 PM
Good for Domino's. I know it happens, but you shouldn't fuck with people's food.

EVER.

Someone in North Carolina should snuff that guy just because.
That's disgusting.

Saulbadguy
04-16-2009, 02:23 PM
Good for Domino's. I know it happens, but you shouldn't **** with people's food.

Eh, they didn't even do anything that bad tbh.

Micjones
04-16-2009, 02:24 PM

Surely you would eat that sandwich.
:rolleyes:

Saulbadguy
04-16-2009, 02:25 PM
Surely you would eat that sandwich.
:rolleyes:

Surely you have eaten that sandwich, at some point in your life. Probably worst.

Mr. Plow
04-16-2009, 02:27 PM

I'm not saying it was horrible, but you still shouldn't fuck with peoples food.

TommyHawk69
04-16-2009, 02:30 PM
That was like that crap from a few years back where they caught that bartender stirring drinks with his dick.

TommyHawk69
04-16-2009, 02:30 PM
EVER.

Someone in North Carolina should snuff that guy just because.
That's disgusting.

I would if I knew where he was I take food very seriously!

Saulbadguy
04-16-2009, 02:31 PM
I'm not saying it was horrible, but you still shouldn't **** with peoples food.

Unless they fuck with you. Then it is fully warranted IMO.

Don't fuck with peoples food.
Don't fuck with the people that bring you food.

ChiTown
04-16-2009, 02:32 PM
Unless they **** with you. Then it is fully warranted IMO.

Don't **** with peoples food.
Don't **** with the people that bring you food.

ROFL

Mr. Plow
04-16-2009, 02:34 PM
Unless they fuck with you. Then it is fully warranted IMO.

Don't fuck with peoples food.
Don't fuck with the people that bring you food.

If I'm fucking with a server, I'm stupid. But I shouldn't have to worry that any "special" order that I make that someone is rubbing my food across their ass.

Demonpenz
04-16-2009, 02:37 PM
I never did any of that shit when I cooked. I figured enough beard dandriff got in there anyways

Micjones
04-16-2009, 02:38 PM
Surely you have eaten that sandwich, at some point in your life. Probably worst.

Unknowingly perhaps.

I'd never knowingly eat it and pretend that someone putting cheese in their nose and then directly onto my sandwich is "no big deal" though.

Hootie
04-16-2009, 02:42 PM
saw this the other day...

Domino's is garbage...however here at ISU...the one by the dorm (infested with 18 year old freshmen!) has a deal after midnight...$3.99 1 topping medium/$4.99 1 topping large...carryout only...it's like a big fucking drunken party mess...when I was a freshmen I met a girl there once...and we banged...and it was excellent.

Iowanian
04-16-2009, 02:48 PM
I've hated Dominoes since an incident at the end of my freshman year of college. That whole corporation can die in a fire with nothing to save it but hootie to pee on it as far as I'm concerned.

Hootie
04-16-2009, 02:49 PM
one time I was really high and really drunk and ate a lot of dominos and vomited a multi-color puddle in my dorm sink...

latina cleaning lady wasn't happy in the AM

gblowfish
04-16-2009, 02:56 PM
I would if I knew where he was I take food very seriously!

They caught a guy several years ago with a hidden camera pissing in the coffee at work.

Now THAT's disgusting.

Hootie
04-16-2009, 02:57 PM
They caught a guy several years ago with a hidden camera pissing in the coffee at work.

Now THAT's disgusting.

some dude I worked with was pissed off at a table full of idiots...so he whipped out his member and stirred their iced tea with it.

Not something I would do, but I found it hilarious nonetheless.

you can be the biggest prick in the world and I'm still not going to mess with your food...that's bush!

booger
04-16-2009, 02:58 PM

why the hell not?

Saulbadguy
04-16-2009, 03:44 PM
I've hated Dominoes since an incident at the end of my freshman year of college. That whole corporation can die in a fire with nothing to save it but hootie to pee on it as far as I'm concerned.

Explain.

Stewie
04-16-2009, 03:52 PM
I'm glad I eat out once in a blue moon. I used to eat at restaurants when I traveled, but that has changed. What's wrong with people? I guess this is the type of employee you get when you pay workers $7/hr and the CEO gets million$. It's an attitude thing, for sure.

KCChiefsMan
04-16-2009, 04:21 PM
Good for Domino's. I know it happens, but you shouldn't **** with people's food.

and you shouldn't f*ck with people who serve your food.

Thig Lyfe
04-16-2009, 04:26 PM
I liked it when that anchor woman said "Yeah right" about the guys claiming it was a prank. Talk about prosecution by the media. Those guys are major pricks either way, but a newscaster should know better than to make a judgment like that on air.

teedubya
04-16-2009, 04:31 PM
Social media has been on this shitstorm for days... there is a big write up in USAToday today.

Nzoner
04-16-2009, 05:08 PM

Now THAT's disgusting.

That was here in St Joe at Wire Rope

KcMizzou
04-16-2009, 05:19 PM
Can you still call 648-8888 in kc for pizza hut delivery? That phone number has been stuck in my head since the 80'sYep.

MTG#10
04-16-2009, 05:52 PM
I worked at McDonalds when I was 16, and every Sunday night when we closed we would save that day's leftover shake mix from the shake machine in the cooler and use it up the following Monday. One night a guy I worked with pissed in the leftover shake mix and the next day every bit of it was served to customers. I should have told someone, but I was 16 and thought it was funny. Another time this same guy put a hit of acid on a quarter pounder and served it to a middle-aged woman.

KcMizzou
04-16-2009, 05:59 PM
I worked at McDonalds when I was 16, and every Sunday night when we closed we would save that day's leftover shake mix from the shake machine in the cooler and use it up the following Monday. One night a guy I worked with pissed in the leftover shake mix and the next day every bit of it was served to customers. I should have told someone, but I was 16 and thought it was funny. Another time this same guy put a hit of acid on a quarter pounder and served it to a middle-aged woman.Jesus Christ.

I'm pretty sure I wasn't stupid enough to find shit like that funny even at 16.

LocoChiefsFan
04-16-2009, 05:59 PM
never had it...never will.
i ordered a burger at a place a couple weeks ago. burger plain...no pickles, onions, mayo...nothing.(i like to think it's the safest)

gal brings me my burger...thing's loaded. i tell her i ordered it plain and she took it back to the kitchen. after about 30 seconds, she brings it back out. i lift the bun and it's the same burger, just a different bun. the bottom side is covered w/mustard and mayo, or some kind of special sauce.

i said f@ck it, finished my beer and left. sicked mrs. sec on the manager. i'm done going there.

sec

Was this someplace in KV?

MTG#10
04-16-2009, 06:00 PM
Jesus Christ.

I'm pretty sure I wasn't stupid enough to find shit like that funny even at 16.
I didnt think the acid was funny, I wasnt even working that night. I found out the next day.

cabletech94
04-16-2009, 06:54 PM
I worked at a pizza place and the manager was pissed that these people came in on a sunday nite late, like 10 minutes before close. Yea, needless to say those poor bastards never saw what was coming. If you get my drift. I'm still horrified to this day.

LaChapelle
04-16-2009, 07:21 PM
All food should be nuked before consumed unless you grew it yourself.

Hootie
04-16-2009, 07:34 PM
I worked at McDonalds when I was 16, and every Sunday night when we closed we would save that day's leftover shake mix from the shake machine in the cooler and use it up the following Monday. One night a guy I worked with pissed in the leftover shake mix and the next day every bit of it was served to customers. I should have told someone, but I was 16 and thought it was funny. Another time this same guy put a hit of acid on a quarter pounder and served it to a middle-aged woman.
That's fucking INSANE.

Wow.

ROFL

Hootie
04-16-2009, 07:36 PM
If it makes anybody feel ANY better...I worked as a waiter for 4 years and never ONCE fucked with someone's food.

I mean sometimes we'd have to pull tomatoes off of burgers...and there was a lot of touching...but shit, the mexicans don't wear gloves so by the time you're eating your food about 8 different people have touched the various courses of your meal...

but in terms of bodily fluids or any other grossness...no

Mr. Arrowhead
04-16-2009, 07:39 PM
shit i just ate dominos last weekend

AndChiefs
04-16-2009, 07:42 PM
Yeah I worked in food for 3 years or so...never once saw anyone mess with food.

rockymtnchief
04-16-2009, 07:52 PM
A Wendys in Montana was shut down after it was found out that a worker shit in the chili.

Hootie
04-16-2009, 07:55 PM
A Wendys in Montana was shut down after it was found out that a worker shit in the chili.

Hahaha.

Mr. Arrowhead
04-16-2009, 08:15 PM

What is it about the chilli at wendy's. Wasnt a few years back someone found a finger in their Chilli there?

Talisman
04-16-2009, 09:58 PM
What is it about the chilli at wendy's. Wasnt a few years back someone found a finger in their Chilli there?
That was proven to be faked by some people that were hungrier for some lawsuit money than chili.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-17-2009, 07:11 AM
Yes, I'd like to order two LARGE pizzas.

What would you like on it sir.

Everything except boogers and poop. Bitch.

tomahawk kid
04-17-2009, 07:33 AM
If it makes anybody feel ANY better...I worked as a waiter for 4 years and never ONCE ****ed with someone's food.

I mean sometimes we'd have to pull tomatoes off of burgers...and there was a lot of touching...but shit, the mexicans don't wear gloves so by the time you're eating your food about 8 different people have touched the various courses of your meal...

but in terms of bodily fluids or any other grossness...no

My brother in law was a waiter at one of the Hereford Houses in KC for awhile.

He said the same thing - never saw anyone f#ck with food or anything else disgusting.

Most of his stories are about ultra rude patrons and shitty tippers. You'd be amazed how ugly someone who "thinks" they have money can be to a 20 year old kid making minimum wage.......

seclark
04-17-2009, 07:35 AM
Was this someplace in KV?

yep...ruby tuesdays.
sec