PDA

View Full Version : Life My first forum ban EVER!

Comanche
04-18-2009, 07:27 AM
I have participated in many forums, including Chiefs Planet, for many years. For the first time EVER, I was banned from a forum. It was the chat forum on an extremely conservative woman's website (I don't want to get sued for mentioning the site name but you can probably figure it out. . .very skinny blonde). Some mod took a high toned 'tude toward me. I wasn't being vulgar, profane, abusive or any of the other things people normally do to get in trouble on a forum. On that site, you are not allowed to criticize a "mod" in anyway. I know, I can get back on by just changing ids & stuff but I don't really want to now. Participation on a forum where everyone agrees with the prevailing point of view is boring anyway. Dissent is much more interesting. I know it shouldn't be that big a deal but it still pizzes me off. :cuss: I know, it probably serves me right for being on that site in the first place.

bevischief
04-18-2009, 07:32 AM
There are many other forum to choose from. :hmmm:

patteeu
04-18-2009, 07:32 AM
Link?

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-18-2009, 07:38 AM
Go over to the Mange and start a thread something to the effect that Orton will be a franchise QB with a HAHA!

That can be your 2nd banning

Spott
04-18-2009, 07:41 AM
I got banned from the old star board back in 2000 for telling a joke about a farmer and his cocks. So who is the skinny blonde? I'm assuming it's not Rosie O'Donnell.

Pioli Zombie
04-18-2009, 07:42 AM
"Heyyy. Ya popped your cherry!!"
- Paulie in "Goodfellas
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
04-18-2009, 07:45 AM
Its fun to get thrown out of Steeler sights. Just say Bettis and Ward will never sniff the jockstraps of Harris, Swann and Stallworth. And remind them of the AFC titles the Patriots beat them in.
Biggest douches are Mcmillenandwife. All right wing bow to McMillen pricks.
Posted via Mobile Device

KC Jones
04-18-2009, 08:17 AM
I got banned from the old star board back in 2000 for telling a joke about a farmer and his cocks. So who is the skinny blonde? I'm assuming it's not Rosie O'Donnell.

gotta be ann coulter

VAChief
04-18-2009, 08:23 AM
gotta be ann coulter

Except he mentioned it was a woman's site.

Skip Towne
04-18-2009, 08:23 AM
gotta be ann coulter

Paris Hilton?

Mr_Tomahawk
04-18-2009, 08:30 AM
I have participated in many forums, including Chiefs Planet, for many years.

Feb 2009?

HonestChieffan
04-18-2009, 08:33 AM
Mange will ban you faster than lightning for anything.

morphius
04-18-2009, 08:36 AM
I think he might be talking bad about mods in his post, I may have to ban him as well.

patteeu
04-18-2009, 08:47 AM
I think he might be talking bad about mods in his post, I may have to ban him as well.

LMAO He admits talking bad about mods on another board. IMO, your only option is to ban him out of solidarity. Mods gotta stick together. Without some form of collective action, people you ban can just go elsewhere and thumb their noses at you from the safety of another forum like Comanche is doing right here. If you don't act, no mod will ever be safe! ;)

gblowfish
04-18-2009, 08:48 AM
He probably asked how come Coulter has a bigger Johnson than he does...

burt
04-18-2009, 08:50 AM

BAN HIM!!!

Skip Towne
04-18-2009, 08:58 AM
I got banned from a KU board when a mod went crazy and started banning people at random.

morphius
04-18-2009, 09:01 AM
LMAO He admits talking bad about mods on another board. IMO, your only option is to ban him out of solidarity. Mods gotta stick together. Without some form of collective action, people you ban can just go elsewhere and thumb their noses at you from the safety of another forum like Comanche is doing right here. If you don't act, no mod will ever be safe! ;)
That was exactly my thought as well. I was just too lazy to type it.

Dylan
04-18-2009, 09:07 AM
(I don't want to get sued for mentioning the site name...)

04-18-2009, 09:13 AM

ROFL

jidar
04-18-2009, 10:39 AM
Except he mentioned it was a woman's site.

lol

RJ
04-18-2009, 11:09 AM

I got paid for posting in Spanish. It wasn't anything bad but they banned me just in case.

DTLB58
04-18-2009, 12:16 PM
I got my first EVER infraction of any kind this week on a message board.

Hence, The new and updated screen name. :doh!:

stlchiefs
04-18-2009, 12:38 PM
I got nailed in the picture forum here once. I wasn't thinking and posted a pic when I meant to just post the link. Oops.

Comanche
04-19-2009, 06:48 AM
Read the post. I've been on OTHER forums for many years. I've been on Chiefs Planet for a short time. Thanks for the welcome.

Feb 2009?

Comanche
04-19-2009, 06:51 AM
You have to wonder about people who sit all day moderating discussion boards. Must be a very fruitful life for them! ROFL

Comanche
04-19-2009, 06:54 AM
Nice try at raising the mob mentality. I have yet to read of two mods who even agree with each other much less exhibit "solidarity." Go back to your mama's basement.

Comanche
04-19-2009, 06:56 AM
Did you READ the post? Obviously not if you thought I was talking bad about the mods. Try paying attention. :shake:

Comanche
04-19-2009, 06:59 AM
Apparently you didn't finish the Evelyn Wood Reading Dynamics Course. If you had read correctly you would know that I didn't say that I "talked bad about mods on another board." I DID say the mod on the other forum gave me 'tude. I forgot you failed your home school studies.

Comanche
04-19-2009, 07:03 AM
Have some anger management problems there "T.B.A."?? You don't know me like that girl so don't be goin there. More internet cowardice. :lame:

BAN HIM!!!

Comanche
04-19-2009, 07:07 AM
Well blowjobfish, unlike you I have one! :reaper:

He probably asked how come Coulter has a bigger Johnson than he does...

Comanche
04-19-2009, 07:09 AM
Too "lazy" or uncreative?

:banghead:That was exactly my thought as well. I was just too lazy to type it.

Comanche
04-19-2009, 07:11 AM
:bang: ROFL

:bang: ROFL

Spott
04-19-2009, 08:58 AM
Is there any topic that you can discuss freely on an extremely conservative website?

MTG#10
04-19-2009, 08:59 AM
^^^

stlchiefs
04-19-2009, 09:57 AM
I think it has become completely apparent why Comanche got banned from his other board. The guy has zero sense of humor and has idea of how to take a joke. Smiley's don't even register on this guy's radar. Someone politely send him directions on how to remove that stick from his ass so he can stop responding to every post like a dumbchit.

patteeu
04-19-2009, 10:14 AM
I think it has become completely apparent why Comanche got banned from his other board. The guy has zero sense of humor and has idea of how to take a joke. Smiley's don't even register on this guy's radar. Someone politely send him directions on how to remove that stick from his ass so he can stop responding to every post like a dumbchit.

Yeah, he probably wasn't even banned but just misunderstood a critical message from the mods or something.

patteeu
04-19-2009, 10:16 AM
Is there any topic that you can discuss freely on an extremely conservative website?

I think it's a common trait among agenda-driven websites of all stripes, although many will allow respectful criticism. ChiefsPlanet is a haven of tolerance although that characteristic is constantly under assault even here, IMO.

alnorth
04-19-2009, 10:24 AM
In this thread, a new poster complains about idiot mods on another forum. He gets some sympathy and agreement, some people post a few sarcastic joking replies. Poster takes everything seriously and lashes out at long-standing pillars of the Chiefsplanet community.

This will not end well.

Joie
04-19-2009, 10:42 AM
In this thread, a new poster complains about idiot mods on another forum. He gets some sympathy and agreement, some people post a few sarcastic joking replies. Poster takes everything seriously and lashes out at long-standing pillars of the Chiefsplanet community.

This will not end well.

No, but it may end funny :)

JOhn
04-19-2009, 11:39 AM
No, but it may end funny :)

This is exactly what I was thinking. Except I'm not a pillar, just long standing.

fwiw I got banned by the Star BB back in 00, for protesting a ban on someone else......

And then there was light, and we saw that the light was good :D

Pablo
04-19-2009, 11:44 AM
I'm pretty sure the 'Uva uvam vivendo varia fit' in his sig stands for "Gimme the ban-stick, HARD".

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2009, 11:57 AM
This thread is destined for 100 posts.

morphius
04-19-2009, 12:06 PM
Did you READ the post? Obviously not if you thought I was talking bad about the mods. Try paying attention. :shake:
May want to check your sarcasm meter, obviously your batteries are drained.

Hootie
04-19-2009, 12:07 PM
believe it or not, but I've been banned from MANY a forum LMAO

JOhn
04-19-2009, 12:15 PM

:eek:

WOW I would never have guessed

Skip Towne
04-19-2009, 12:18 PM

No, can't be.

Hootie
04-19-2009, 12:20 PM
I was banned from facebook because I was harassing Brady Quinn via facebook messaging...and it wasn't even the right Brady Quinn!!

The dude messages me and says "what kind of loser sits around all day and facebooks college athletes blah blah blah"...he had a point...It was a Central Michigan Brady Quinn if anyone wants to harass him...I had to sign up for a new account...so I learned my lesson.

Comanche
04-19-2009, 12:35 PM
No, you are the annoying one. Check your avatar! :evil:

^^^

Comanche
04-19-2009, 12:40 PM
True, I learned my lesson.:)

Jenson71
04-19-2009, 12:41 PM
Shut the fuck up.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 06:10 AM
Real nice comment coming from a bible thumper who uses scripture in his avatar. Hypocrite! :mad:

Shut the **** up.

Iowanian
04-20-2009, 06:41 AM
Something tells me this one is going down in flames.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 07:23 AM
Oh, were you trying to be funny? When someone says something funny on this thread I will acknowledge it. So far, I'm still waiting. . . :D

When I get the stick out I'll give it to you 'cause I know you want it up your south 40!!!!!

Comanche
04-20-2009, 07:27 AM
Yeah, not so much.:fire:

Something tells me this one is going down in flames.

morphius
04-20-2009, 07:28 AM

This will not end well.
I did have to fight the urge for a name change, lol.

Skip Towne
04-20-2009, 07:28 AM

He has his rep turned off for a reason.

Duck Dog
04-20-2009, 07:33 AM

Same goes for uber liberal sites as well.

Duck Dog
04-20-2009, 07:39 AM
Great first impression there, Comanche.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 08:19 AM
So true.

Same goes for uber liberal sites as well.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 08:21 AM
I want to thank all the "pillars" on Chiefs Planet for their warm welcome. . .as if I could give a cr@p. :evil:

Great first impression there, Comanche.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 08:23 AM
Oooooooh, were you going to put down a " - " on my rep? Sorry to ruin your entire day.
:deevee:

He has his rep turned off for a reason.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 08:29 AM
"sarcasm meter"???? Is that what you got? You can do better than that! You are allowed "do overs" on this thread! ROFL

May want to check your sarcasm meter, obviously your batteries are drained.

Buzz
04-20-2009, 08:30 AM
I see a 2nd ban in your future.

Iowanian
04-20-2009, 08:30 AM
Yeah, not so much.:fire:

I think I'll let to pups chew on you a little while. It'll be fun to see how they work.

When you bend over and spread your cheeks don't complain when you get ass punched.

Skip Towne
04-20-2009, 08:33 AM
Oooooooh, were you going to put down a " - " on my rep? Sorry to ruin your entire day. :deevee:

Better check your rep n00b. Turning it off won't help you.

Mr. Plow
04-20-2009, 08:37 AM
LOL. I love it when n00bs don't get "it" and continue to say stupid things.

Skip Towne
04-20-2009, 08:40 AM

Me too

Comanche
04-20-2009, 09:09 AM
Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me?

Naw, not so much.

I see a 2nd ban in your future.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 09:12 AM
"let to pups" Uhh, proof-read much? :eek:

The only soap dropping around here has come from the "pillars". Thanks again vets for the warm welcome. Shows your character. :spock:

I think I'll let to pups chew on you a little while. It'll be fun to see how they work.

When you bend over and spread your cheeks don't complain when you get ass punched.

Iowanian
04-20-2009, 09:13 AM
I think you're a weak fish, and there are Tiger sharks in this pond.

I predict this poster is going to end up being the star a bonding opportunity.

Ray Charles wouldn't have to hand-map your face to see that you're a douche.

Mr. Plow
04-20-2009, 09:14 AM
Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me?

Would you understand it if he was talking to you?

Comanche
04-20-2009, 09:15 AM
You just don't GET IT do you? Only Nimrods like yourself even LOOK at the reps. Only DBs like yourself even care. Get a life and venture out of the "command center" in your mama's basement. ROFL

Better check your rep n00b. Turning it off won't help you.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 09:17 AM
"say stupid things" This coming from a guy with an id of "Mr. Plow". Please.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 09:18 AM
"Me too". Follower.

Me too

Pennywise
04-20-2009, 09:19 AM
Nice avatar and sig pic.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 09:21 AM
Gee, I thought you said you were going to sit back and "let to pups" chew on me for awhile? Promises, promises.

I think you're a weak fish, and there are Tiger sharks in this pond.

I predict this poster is going to end up being the star a bonding opportunity.

Ray Charles wouldn't have to hand-map your face to see that you're a douche.

Iowanian
04-20-2009, 09:22 AM
....and they're off.

Mr. Plow
04-20-2009, 09:23 AM
"say stupid things" This coming from a guy with an id of "Mr. Plow". Please.

Don't act like you're not impressed.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 09:23 AM
"Would you understand it" Good one there Mr. Plow. . .really put me in my place! ROFL Amateur. :D

Would you understand it if he was talking to you?

patteeu
04-20-2009, 09:25 AM
So are you ever going to give us a link to the kerfuffle that got you banned from the other forum or should we just assume it was for the same kind of moronic behavior you're demonstrating in this thread? BTW, if it's the latter, you'll find it more difficult to earn a ban here. Just being a moron isn't enough. I'm not sure you have what it takes to get banned from ChiefsPlanet.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 09:25 AM
Thanks. Yours also shows originality and creativity. :clap:

Nice avatar and sig pic.

seclark
04-20-2009, 09:27 AM

Comanche
04-20-2009, 09:32 AM
Once banned from the conservative chat forum it is not possible to even get on the board. Therefore, sorry no link. It would be disappointing to you anyway since my comments were very tame. The mod over there was just into a power thing. :#

So are you ever going to give us a link to the kerfuffle that got you banned from the other forum or should we just assume it was for the same kind of moronic behavior you're demonstrating in this thread? BTW, if it's the latter, you'll find it more difficult to earn a ban here. Just being a moron isn't enough. I'm not sure you have what it takes to get banned from ChiefsPlanet.

Mr. Plow
04-20-2009, 09:34 AM
"Would you understand it" Good one there Mr. Plow. . .really put me in my place! ROFL Amateur. :D

I'm guessing that would be a no then.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 09:37 AM
The same answer you got at Prom in high school. ROFL

I'm guessing that would be a no then.

Iowanian
04-20-2009, 09:38 AM
I'm reminded of a tribal tradition on the plains of the Serengeti.

In some tribes, when a boy wants to prove his extraordinary bravery and worthiness as a warrior, he'll sneak up behind a Lion and grab his balls long enough for a photo.

Buzz
04-20-2009, 09:42 AM
Once banned from the conservative chat forum it is not possible to even get on the board. Therefore, sorry no link. It would be disappointing to you anyway since my comments were very tame. The mod over there was just into a power thing. :#

Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.

Pennywise
04-20-2009, 09:42 AM

In some tribes, when a boy wants to prove his extraordinary bravery and worthiness as a warrior, he'll sneak up behind a Lion and grab his balls long enough for a photo.

Or crossing the llano estacado and drinking the urine of a mule to survive.

Skip Towne
04-20-2009, 09:43 AM
Maybe we should check to see if this douche is on the sex offender list

Mr. Plow
04-20-2009, 09:45 AM
The same answer you got at Prom in high school. ROFL

Well, in your mom's defense, she was trying to get rid of the "whore" label. She still put out though.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 09:46 AM
Well, at least its nice to be insulted by an educated person once in a while. I'm afraid some of the other posters on this thread would want to hold on to the balls just a little too long for some reason. :Bwana:

Comanche
04-20-2009, 09:49 AM
Oooowwwww, you hurt my feelings. Now I have to talk to Dr. Phil on Oprah! :(

Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 09:51 AM
Ahhh, another educated poster. Good reference. :clap:

Or crossing the llano estacado and drinking the urine of a mule to survive.

chagrin
04-20-2009, 09:52 AM
IIt was the chat forum on an extremely conservative woman's website

faig

Comanche
04-20-2009, 09:53 AM
Now THAT was a classy come-back Skippy (sarcasm). I know you are still mad about going down in flames with your weak rep threat but seriously, this is a little over the top even for you!

Maybe we should check to see if this douche is on the sex offender list

Buzz
04-20-2009, 09:55 AM
Oooowwwww, you hurt my feelings. Now I have to talk to Dr. Phil on Oprah! :(

Dont be ignorant all your life, take a day off why dont you?

Iowanian
04-20-2009, 09:56 AM
Tradition later dictates that because most of the jr-warriors who attempt to tug the lion jewels are not known to be the fleetest of foot, the family of the contender will walk around the shade trees hand in hand, searching for lion droppings containing the clothing fragments and hand carved Ivory neck beads.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 10:02 AM
You were spanked so bad by my great Prom joke you had to resort to nasty mama insults. Thats weak. Girl, you are out of your league!

I could have been Yo daddy, but the gorilla in front of me in line didn't use a condom.

Your moma's so stupid she thinks a 17 inch Admiral is a well hung sailor.

Well, in your mom's defense, she was trying to get rid of the "whore" label. She still put out though.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 10:04 AM
At least spell it right Mary! ROFL

faig

Comanche
04-20-2009, 10:06 AM
Naw, no vaca for me. ROFL

Dont be ignorant all your life, take a day off why dont you?

Skip Towne
04-20-2009, 10:07 AM

Haha

seclark
04-20-2009, 10:08 AM
Haha

it is what it is...aint it?
sec

Buzz
04-20-2009, 10:10 AM
Naw, no vaca for me. ROFL

Calling you and idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.

Skip Towne
04-20-2009, 10:10 AM
sec

It is

Buck
04-20-2009, 10:13 AM
Hello Gents.

Whats going on in here?

Comanche
04-20-2009, 10:13 AM
Go "F" youself. Oh, sorry, didn't know you already are in the process! Stop being a h8tr. You don't know me like that!
nlm

Calling you and idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 10:14 AM
Soft tail. . .figures. :doh!:

sec

Comanche
04-20-2009, 10:16 AM
Everyone is picking on me Mr. Locke! Tell them the Island will win in the end!

Hello Gents.

Whats going on in here?

Buzz
04-20-2009, 10:16 AM
Go "F" youself. Oh, sorry, didn't know you already are in the process! Stop being a h8tr. You don't know me like that!
nlm

Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today?

Buck
04-20-2009, 10:17 AM
Everyone is picking on me Mr. Locke! Tell them the Island will win in the end!

No, you're a n00b.

I have actually come here to find out who you really are.

Now, tell me a bit about yourself.

Are you a Type A or Type B personality?

Comanche
04-20-2009, 10:19 AM
You sound like a broken record. Come up with something new.
:ZZZ:

Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today?

Buzz
04-20-2009, 10:20 AM
You sound like a broken record. Come up with something new.
:ZZZ:

I see that you set this time aside to humiliate yourself.

Kyle DeLexus
04-20-2009, 10:22 AM
Does this guy remind anyone else of someone on the board, with his ridiculous smilies and his sig?

seclark
04-20-2009, 10:25 AM
Does this guy remind anyone else of someone on the board, with his ridiculous smilies and his sig?

yes.
sec

Comanche
04-20-2009, 10:27 AM
Yea, a n00b ON THIS FORUM, not elsewhere. Not much of a "welcome" from this bunch, however. The home page informs new posters to not be lurkers and to not be afraid to post. Well, not much of a reception so far.

Actually, I'm more like a Type D personality unfortunately. Thanks for asking, though. I don't initiate trouble but I don't sit back and take it either. Like Gus McCray, I don't care for surly "bartenders." Like Woodrow Call, I don't tolerate rude behavior in a man. Sort of like John Locke on Lost!

No, you're a n00b.

I have actually come here to find out who you really are.

Now, tell me a bit about yourself.

Are you a Type A or Type B personality?

Comanche
04-20-2009, 10:29 AM
Well, its weak but at least its new. :clap:

I see that you set this time aside to humiliate yourself.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 10:31 AM
Yeah, now that you mention it. . .he reminds me of that guy Kyle DeLexus! Nice detective work there Sherlock.

Kyle DeLexus
04-20-2009, 10:32 AM
Yeah, now that you mention it. . .he reminds me of that guy Kyle DeLexus! Nice detective work there Sherlock.

Boy howdy you sure got me.

Buck
04-20-2009, 10:32 AM
Yea, a n00b ON THIS FORUM, not elsewhere. Not much of a "welcome" from this bunch, however. The home page informs new posters to not be lurkers and to not be afraid to post. Well, not much of a reception so far.

Actually, I'm more like a Type D personality unfortunately. Thanks for asking, though. I don't initiate trouble but I don't sit back and take it either. Like Gus McCray, I don't care for surly "bartenders." Like Woodrow Call, I don't tolerate rude behavior in a man. Sort of like John Locke on Lost!

Where do you hail from, Comanche?

Are you a Chiefs Fan?

And, btw, if you don't accept the beatdown that is coming to you (being a n00b and all), then you won't ever last on ChiefsPlanet.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 10:35 AM
Sorry, they can't all be gems. I used up all the good ones on Skippy.

Boy howdy you sure got me.

Buzz
04-20-2009, 10:40 AM
Well, its weak but at least its new. :clap:

I would ask you how old you are, but I know you can't count that high.

Skip Towne
04-20-2009, 10:41 AM
Sorry, they can't all be gems. I used up all the good ones on Skippy.

You haven't had a "good one" yet. You sound much like DCS

Comanche
04-20-2009, 10:42 AM
Lived in KC for 18 years. I'm still in Missouri but no longer in KC. Huge Chiefs fan.

If this is my initiation, bring it! I'll take what's coming to me. Tie me to the goal posts!

Where do you hail from, Comanche?

Are you a Chiefs Fan?

And, btw, if you don't accept the beatdown that is coming to you (being a n00b and all), then you won't ever last on ChiefsPlanet.

Kyle DeLexus
04-20-2009, 10:44 AM

I agree on both accounts.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 10:45 AM
Well, you got me there. I'm so old I would need a NASA computer to calculate my age.

I would ask you how old you are, but I know you can't count that high.

Mr. Plow
04-20-2009, 10:47 AM
Well, you got me there. I'm so old I would need a computer from the Pentagon to calculate my age.

Then you and Skip do have something in common.

Buck
04-20-2009, 10:47 AM
Why did you choose the name Comanche?

And what is with the Lonesome Dove stuff?

Comanche
04-20-2009, 10:48 AM
Yeah, you know I won the "smak down". I don't sound like noone, jus me.

Skip Towne
04-20-2009, 10:49 AM

Comanche have heap big mouth

Kyle DeLexus
04-20-2009, 10:50 AM
Yeah, you know I won the "smak down". I don't sound like noone, jus me.

No, you sound very much like DCS. You should PM him, he could probably teach you how to use the multiquote function so you don't have to reply to everyone individually.

patteeu
04-20-2009, 10:52 AM

I don't know, but he reminds me of someone who is attention starved and socially inept. Does the guy you have in mind fit that same profile?

Buck
04-20-2009, 10:53 AM
Comanche, how are your MS_Paint skillz?

Comanche
04-20-2009, 10:54 AM
Just figured "Comanche" went with Chiefs. You know, Native Americans and all that. I just like Lonesome Dove. I realize the id and avatar/sigs don't match, however. That is a troubling inconsistency on my part. Gus and Call fought Comanche in Texas, however, so there is a slim connection.

Kyle DeLexus
04-20-2009, 10:56 AM
I don't know, but he reminds me of someone who is attention starved and socially inept. Does the guy you have in mind fit that same profile?

That sounds accurate.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 10:56 AM
I suppose that is true about the multiple quotes. I find them very difficult to read, however.

No, you sound very much like DCS. You should PM him, he could probably teach you how to use the multiquote function so you don't have to reply to everyone individually.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 10:58 AM
Thanks a lot "pillar".

Comanche
04-20-2009, 11:01 AM
I have never used it. I do use Adobe Photoshop (basic) some but I'm no expert.

Comanche, how are your MS_Paint skillz?

Buck
04-20-2009, 11:13 AM
I CANT FUCKING CRACK YOU.

Why are you such a dickhead?

Mr. Flopnuts
04-20-2009, 11:16 AM
This thread is destined for 100 posts.

What?

Iowanian
04-20-2009, 11:22 AM

Pretty much exactly who I'd have suggested it was a dupe account.

New posters are welcomed, they are not however issued a free pass to flail like a morAn without being called out for it. You're on your 3rd month of posting, have have near 100....this isn't your first greeting and you jumped right into argument early on. You reap what you sew.

From another thread.
Nice language usage there dipwad. Your foul mouth reveals your shallow intellectual capacity and lack of refinement. :shake:

MOhillbilly
04-20-2009, 11:26 AM
Quit running all the noobs off!

unothadeal
04-20-2009, 11:29 AM
Almost as annoying as writing above the quote box.

Buck
04-20-2009, 11:32 AM
Seriously. Who would take the time and effort to do this?

Almost as annoying as writing above the quote box.

Buzz
04-20-2009, 11:34 AM
Seriously. Who would take the time and effort to do this?

A teacher? I see most of his posts are related to that thread. He also has some knowledge of Nazi Germany... History Teacher maybe?

CoMoChief
04-20-2009, 11:34 AM
Mange will ban you faster than lightning for anything.

This is true. I've been banned 3x over there.

There a bunch of whiney crybabies over there, now more than ever after the whole Cutler saga. ROFL which STILL makes me LMAO......I can't believe they fucked that up as bad as they did.

Skip Towne
04-20-2009, 11:37 AM
This is true. I've been banned 3x over there.

There a bunch of whiney crybabies over there, now more than ever after the whole Cutler saga. ROFL which STILL makes me LMAO......I can't believe they fucked that up as bad as they did.

I enjoyed every minute of it.

blaise
04-20-2009, 11:49 AM
I got banned at Mange, but really I did it on purpose. I made my name Mushmouth and I kept saying I was Shannon Sharpe, but every time I posted it would be something like, "I'mba Shannonba Sharpeba. Whoba goneba watchba the footballba gameba?"
They didn't like it too much.
I also got banned on a Jaguars message board 15 times. When I lived in Houston I would go on Texanstalk and some poster from Jacksonville with the username 'Leftwich Is God" would post stupid crap there and talk up the Jags message board. So I started going over there with the name "Leftwich is God1" and starting threads that said, "I is #1, 2 is none winner and 3 none remembers. I eating feces all day and having gay sexxors." Then they would ban me, and I would do it again a week or so later as "leftwich is God2" etc. It was fun. It made me laugh. One time a mod PMd me and said, "Cut the crap or I'll ban you." I wrote something like "I'll do what I want so shut your dick face." Then he banned me. I got a good laugh from it.

unothadeal
04-20-2009, 11:51 AM
I got banned at Mange, but really I did it on purpose. I made my name Mushmouth and I kept saying I was Shannon Sharpe, but every time I posted it would be something like, "I'mba Shannonba Sharpeba. Whoba goneba watchba the footballba gameba?"
I also got banned on a Jaguars message board 15 times. When I lived in Houston I would go on Texanstalk and some poster from Jacksonville with the username 'Leftwich Is God" would post stupid crap there and talk up the Jags message board. So I started going over there with the name "Leftwich is God1" and starting threads that said, "I is #1, 2 is none winner and 3 none remembers. I eating feces all day and having gay sexxors." Then they would ban me, and I would do it again a week or so later as "leftwich is God2" etc. It was fun. It made me laugh. One time a mod PMd me and said, "Cut the crap or I'll ban you." I wrote something like "I'll do what I want so shut your dick face." Then he banned me. I got a good laugh from it.

:clap:

Buck
04-20-2009, 11:56 AM
I've only been banned from one forum.

It was a Dolphin's forum.

For some reason one night, the Nite Crew here decided to go spam that forum. It was funny because all the Phins fans were confused about why a bunch of Chiefs Fans (and one Chargers fan) were talking shit.

Skip Towne
04-20-2009, 12:06 PM
I've only been banned from one forum.

It was a Dolphin's forum.

For some reason one night, the Nite Crew here decided to go spam that forum. It was funny because all the Phins fans were confused about why a bunch of Chiefs Fans (and one Chargers fan) were talking shit.

Phobia got banned at Fin Heaven for posting a pic of Marino standing up real close behind a sheep.

Mr. Plow
04-20-2009, 12:20 PM
I got banned at Mange, but really I did it on purpose. I made my name Mushmouth and I kept saying I was Shannon Sharpe, but every time I posted it would be something like, "I'mba Shannonba Sharpeba. Whoba goneba watchba the footballba gameba?" They didn't like it too much.

That's fucking great!

Jenson71
04-20-2009, 01:11 PM

It's nice to have you back, Tom. Kind of.

For the record, you can't get sued by typing a board's name. And even if you were banned, you can still type the address here.

Mr. Plow
04-20-2009, 01:28 PM

That's why he sounded familiar. Damn. ROFL

blaise
04-20-2009, 01:31 PM

For the record, you can't get sued by typing a board's name. And even if you were banned, you can still type the address here.

It would be hilarious to see a bunch of nerds arguing about message board injustices in front of a judge.

Buck
04-20-2009, 01:32 PM
That's why he sounded familiar. Damn. ROFL

Explain please.

KCChiefsMan
04-20-2009, 01:36 PM
I got banned from the donkey's site because they are pussies

Kyle DeLexus
04-20-2009, 01:47 PM
It would be hilarious to see a bunch of nerds arguing about message board injustices in front of a judge.

I'm going to do the, sue a bar because they charge men a cover and women get in free. I'm still in the evidence gathering stage though. It better pay off, I'm losing a ton in cover's and $10 double crown and cokes.

Skip Towne
04-20-2009, 01:50 PM
Explain please.

Tom has been banned here numerous times. Everybody hates him but he keeps coming back.

Buck
04-20-2009, 01:52 PM
Fucking Tom

Kyle DeLexus
04-20-2009, 01:53 PM
Myspace Tom? I really do hate him.

Skip Towne
04-20-2009, 01:53 PM
Fucking Tom

Yes. Fucking Tom Cash.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 05:27 PM
Here I thought you were reasonable. Run back to your little island Mr. Locke.

I CANT ****ING CRACK YOU.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 05:35 PM
I COULD get sued for publicly defaming the site. I think everyone knows the skinny blonde conservative I'm talking about. It's just safer not to mention the site's name.

I don't know who "Tom" is "Jerry"

I CANT ****ING CRACK YOU.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 05:40 PM
"Your foul mouth reveals your shallow intellectual capacity and lack of refinement."

Pretty damb good response. Glad I thought of it!

Pretty much exactly who I'd have suggested it was a dupe account.

New posters are welcomed, they are not however issued a free pass to flail like a morAn without being called out for it. You're on your 3rd month of posting, have have near 100....this isn't your first greeting and you jumped right into argument early on. You reap what you sew.

From another thread.

Comanche
04-20-2009, 05:43 PM
Wow, props for the research team. It's really not worth all that effort, however.

A teacher? I see most of his posts are related to that thread. He also has some knowledge of Nazi Germany... History Teacher maybe?

Comanche
04-20-2009, 05:47 PM

"I'mba Shannonba Sharpeba. Whoba goneba watchba the footballba gameba?"

Props for your imitation of Mushmouth from the Cosby Kids. Very hilarious! ROFL

Comanche
04-20-2009, 05:50 PM
I got banned from the donkey's site because they are pussies

Badge of honor.

joesomebody
04-20-2009, 06:00 PM
Male or female? In a lot of your posts you referred to your combatant as "girl". When I read it I kept waiting for you to tell them to talk to your hand.

It makes more sense if you are a woman, but then the name and avatar are confusing.

I'm not judging, just trying to figure it out.

Kyle DeLexus
04-20-2009, 06:05 PM
Male or female? In a lot of your posts you referred to your combatant as "girl". When I read it I kept waiting for you to tell them to talk to your hand.

It makes more sense if you are a woman, but then the name and avatar are confusing.

I'm not judging, just trying to figure it out.

Which brings me too my next point in my lawsuit. Do tranny's such as Comanche have to pay a cover at a bar where girls get in free?

Iowanian
04-20-2009, 07:18 PM
Commanche talks about Augustus McRay, but post more like Ike Clanton.

Jenson71
04-20-2009, 07:44 PM
I COULD get sued for publicly defaming the site.
I don't know who "Tom" is "Jerry"

Did you get a Law degree while you were gone?

Skip Towne
04-20-2009, 07:53 PM
Did you get a Law degree while you were gone?

:LOL:

Comanche
04-21-2009, 08:00 AM
Which brings me too my next point in my lawsuit. Do tranny's such as Comanche have to pay a cover at a bar where girls get in free?

Coward. Your avatar shows that you are the closet cross dresser!
nlm

Comanche
04-21-2009, 08:02 AM
Commanche talks about Augustus McRay, but post more like Ike Clanton.

Actually, pretty good come-back. Props!

Comanche
04-21-2009, 08:06 AM
:bang::LOL: