PDA

View Full Version : Poop Random thread for whatever...aka Nite Crew :)

JOhn
04-18-2009, 07:46 PM
So what's up all? Just thought I would start a random NiteCrew thread as we haven't had one in awhile. Besides which I could definitely use the distraction this evening. Stressing to much over my sister, but she is improving. Then I've had a crappy two days a work on top of it, though it's completely dead & boring here tonight at work. Actually it's kinda like the calm before the storm hits, as we get our first tour busses of the season next weekend. Once the tours & tourists arrive it's nonstop till late sept.

But on a good note, I did manage to get our wireless Internet back up & running for the whole property last nite. Had to replace one of the switch boxes that served the north wing POA's. Was one of those intermittent problems but finally after 4 hours of running around got it narrowed down & fixed at last. Thankfully not to many guests were affected.

So what's up with everyone else....?

04-18-2009, 07:50 PM
I have to go back to work tonight. But, I get all of next week off.

Bugeater
04-18-2009, 07:52 PM
Just watching Neckcar and baseball, then heading over to a buddy's place in a little bit.

JOhn
04-18-2009, 07:52 PM
I have to go back to work tonight. But, I get all of next week off.

Got one more day, then my 2 off. Hate the weekends for now, as I have to work splits on sat & sun. Of course after mid-may I work splits 5-6 days a week.

Bugeater
04-18-2009, 07:53 PM
After next weekend, I probably won't have a day off until June.

JOhn
04-18-2009, 07:57 PM
After next weekend, I probably won't have a day off until June.

Kinda like me, but make it Sept. :grr:

But It goes with the job. I did manage to talk my boss out of a week off in late May. I have to come back to KC on the 21st for my daughters graduation from HS, Winnatonka.

Bugeater
04-18-2009, 08:07 PM
Kinda like me, but make it Sept. :grr:

But It goes with the job. I did manage to talk my boss out of a week off in late May. I have to come back to KC on the 21st for my daughters graduation from HS, Winnatonka.
Same here, I get so slow in the winter I need to make up for it in the spring. Gotta get while the gettin' is good.

mlyonsd
04-18-2009, 08:11 PM
Glad to hear your sister is improving.

Normal Saturday night here....putter in the shop then go in and make the wife scream later.

Bugeater
04-18-2009, 08:14 PM

Normal Saturday night here....putter in the shop then go in and make the wife scream later.
Got some rain here today and I'm heading out to the riverbanks in the morning. I'll let you know what happens.

mlyonsd
04-18-2009, 08:18 PM
Got some rain here today and I'm heading out to the riverbanks in the morning. I'll let you know what happens.

We finally got rid of all the snow in the ditches last weekend. Been pretty dry up here and we got about quarter inch of rain today. Looks like a warm week coming up although I'm guessing lack of moisture will make next weekend a bust when we go out the first time.

Lemme know what you find. Thanks.

Over-Head
04-18-2009, 08:22 PM
Check my "wadda ya at" thread for what I'm up to :D

Bugeater
04-18-2009, 08:24 PM
Check my "wadda ya at" thread for what I'm up to :D
Peh, as if we don't already know what you're up to. :bong:

JOhn
04-18-2009, 08:33 PM
Same here, I get so slow in the winter I need to make up for it in the spring. Gotta get while the gettin' is good.

Yea the summer months are a freaking madhouse, especially with the foreign tourist ( I hate the French ) then add in all the cowboy wannabes :banghead:

JOhn
04-18-2009, 08:35 PM

Well shit, guess you got me there.

I guess I could go make someone elses wife scream? :eek:

mlyonsd
04-18-2009, 08:43 PM
Well shit, guess you got me there.

I guess I could go make someone elses wife scream? :eek:

I think I misled you. She'll be screaming PUT THAT THING AWAY.

Sorry.

JOhn
04-18-2009, 08:44 PM
I think I misled you. She'll be screaming PUT THAT THING AWAY.

Sorry.

ROFLROFL

np I'm always being mislead or lead astray

JOhn
04-19-2009, 05:00 PM
Good god, I can't wait for the tourist.......it's slow here tonight.

I'm sure in a month or two I'll be regreting I ever said that