View Full Version : Movies and TV Crank: High Voltage

Tribal Warfare
04-19-2009, 03:53 PM
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/crank_high_voltage/
http://www.allmoviereplicas.com/store/files/images/large/d_11324.jpg

I might see this next week

Bowser
04-19-2009, 03:55 PM
"Watching this movie is like trying to survive on Red Bull and Skittles. It might keep you up for a little bit, but before too long, you'll just want to throw up."

Haha.

Suprised to see it so high.....

Talisman
04-20-2009, 11:58 AM
This movie has one of the worst taglines in history: "He was dead... But he got better."

Buehler445
04-20-2009, 12:00 PM
I have absolutely no intention of seeing this movie. None.

Simplex3
04-20-2009, 12:23 PM
I'll watch this at midnight on TNT some night when I can't sleep.

Probably this coming weekend judging by the reviews.

KCChiefsMan
04-20-2009, 01:37 PM
I saw the first one, the most action packed movie I've ever seen I think

Fish
04-20-2009, 02:47 PM
This looks incredibly dumb.

bowener
04-20-2009, 02:52 PM
I cant believe somebody willingly wasted 3 months of their life filming the first one, let alone coming back to waste 3 more filming the 2nd one. This movie alone (not even needing to mention the awful transporter movies) should be grounds for permanent banishment from movies/TV/commercials/corner begging for Jason Stathan.

Seriously, in Snatch he looked promising, but for fuck's sake, man, how do you go and make at least 5 piles of shit (in a row?).

Demonpenz
04-20-2009, 02:57 PM
I saw some of it on a streaming site. I sometimes people need to turn off their brains when watching movies like this. I don't go to the movies for Drama, characters, I am there to be in fantasy land. If I wanted attractive bitches talking to much and not sexing....I would call that thursday

Talisman
04-20-2009, 03:52 PM
I'll watch this at midnight on TNT some night when I can't sleep.

Probably this coming weekend judging by the reviews.

LMAO

It's actually sitting at 65% right now on Rotten Tomatoes... Somehow.

Some of the positive review clips are pretty funny: "Crank: High Voltage promises something outrageous and then over-delivers, permanently deflowering and deforming the mind of anyone lucky enough to be in the audience."

I can't remember the last time I had my mind deflowered.