PDA

View Full Version : Walter Football 7 Round Mock Draft

The Franchise
04-21-2009, 09:49 AM
http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2009.php

#3 - Aaron Curry, ILB, Wake Forest

Because this selection is as close to a lock as you can get, I'd like to use this space to point out that I'm once again running an NFL Draft Contest. It's free to enter and first prize is $350. So, make sure you register for the WalterFootball.com 2009 NFL Draft Contest.

The Chiefs are switching to the 3-4, so they'll be focusing on finding personnel for their new scheme. A year ago, Scott Pioli selected Jerod Mayo at No. 10, and this is a very similar pick. Kansas City has absolutely nothing on defense, and because they have (read: think they have) a franchise quarterback and left tackle, they're going Aaron Curry.

Eugene Monroe makes absolutely no sense here; the Chiefs selected a left tackle (Branden Albert) last year, so taking Monroe and moving Albert around would be like choosing a guard or a right tackle at this spot. You don't do that at No. 3. Then again, Kansas City traded for a shotgun-spread system quarterback when it already had one, so I guess anything is possible with Scott Pioli running the show.

#67 - Chris Baker, NT, Hampton
As predicted, the Chiefs are moving to a 3-4 defense. That's currently a problem because they're missing most of the 3-4 essentials - including a dominating nose tackle.

#102 - Brandon Long, DE/OLB, Michigan State
If Kansas City's mayor scheduled a parade every time the Chiefs registered a sack, there would have been only 10 parades in 2008. Poor KC fans.

With the move to the 3-4, the Chiefs need to find some rush linebackers capable of generating consistent pressure.

#139 - Joel Bell, OT, Furman
Some much-needed competition at the right tackle position; Damion McIntosh, now 32, gave up seven sacks in 2008.

#175 - Kevin Ogletree, WR, Virginia
Kevin Ogletree is good value here. The Chiefs brought in Bobby Engram, but he's hardly the long-term solution across from Dwayne Bowe.

#212 - Brandon Hughes, CB, Oregon State
The Chiefs don't have much depth behind Brandon Flowers and Brandon Carr. Brandon Hughes fits Kansas City's system - just look at his first name.

#256 - Louie Sakoda, K, Utah
Connor Barth was 10-of-12 last year, but was just 1-of-2 from beyond 40. Getting some competition wouldn't hurt.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......since it's 5 days before the draft.....let's see it. Use Walterfootball.com's mock draft and give us your draft. If you're going to do trades....whatever....I don't give a shit. But don't go all Madden and trade away 7 of our players and trade down 8 times in the first round.

Which brings up a good point. How come in a mock draft...how come no one ever trades up?

KCrockaholic
04-21-2009, 09:51 AM
http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2009.php

#3 - Aaron Curry, ILB, Wake Forest

Because this selection is as close to a lock as you can get, I'd like to use this space to point out that I'm once again running an NFL Draft Contest. It's free to enter and first prize is $350. So, make sure you register for the WalterFootball.com 2009 NFL Draft Contest.

The Chiefs are switching to the 3-4, so they'll be focusing on finding personnel for their new scheme. A year ago, Scott Pioli selected Jerod Mayo at No. 10, and this is a very similar pick. Kansas City has absolutely nothing on defense, and because they have (read: think they have) a franchise quarterback and left tackle, they're going Aaron Curry.

Eugene Monroe makes absolutely no sense here; the Chiefs selected a left tackle (Branden Albert) last year, so taking Monroe and moving Albert around would be like choosing a guard or a right tackle at this spot. You don't do that at No. 3. Then again, Kansas City traded for a shotgun-spread system quarterback when it already had one, so I guess anything is possible with Scott Pioli running the show.

#67 - Chris Baker, NT, Hampton
As predicted, the Chiefs are moving to a 3-4 defense. That's currently a problem because they're missing most of the 3-4 essentials - including a dominating nose tackle.

#102 - Brandon Long, DE/OLB, Michigan State
If Kansas City's mayor scheduled a parade every time the Chiefs registered a sack, there would have been only 10 parades in 2008. Poor KC fans.

With the move to the 3-4, the Chiefs need to find some rush linebackers capable of generating consistent pressure.

#139 - Joel Bell, OT, Furman
Some much-needed competition at the right tackle position; Damion McIntosh, now 32, gave up seven sacks in 2008.

#175 - Kevin Ogletree, WR, Virginia
Kevin Ogletree is good value here. The Chiefs brought in Bobby Engram, but he's hardly the long-term solution across from Dwayne Bowe.

#212 - Brandon Hughes, CB, Oregon State
The Chiefs don't have much depth behind Brandon Flowers and Brandon Carr. Brandon Hughes fits Kansas City's system - just look at his first name.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......since it's 5 days before the draft.....let's see it. Use Walterfootball.com's mock draft and give us your draft. If you're going to do trades....whatever....I don't give a shit. But don't go all Madden and trade away 7 of our players and trade down 8 times in the first round.

Which brings up a good point. How come in a mock draft...[B]how come no one ever trades up?[B]

because if you make one mistake on a trade it screws up everything.

Coogs
04-21-2009, 10:30 AM

OK, you have challanged me. We keep TG, BW, and LJ. Trade down 3 times in the 1st.

#3 (2200 points) to Cleveland for #5 (1700 points) and #36 (550 points). Cleveland takes Sanchez.

#5 (1700 points) to the Bills for #11 (1250 points) and #42 (490 points). Bills take Monroe.

#11 (1250 points) and #102 (92 points) to the Jets for #17 (950 points) and #52 (380 points). Jets take Freeman.

Chiefs have in the first 3 rounds...

Fill in the blanks as you may using the Walters 7 rounder.

The Franchise
04-21-2009, 10:37 AM
OK, you have challanged me. We keep TG, BW, and LJ. Trade down 3 times in the 1st.

#3 (2200 points) to Cleveland for #5 (1700 points) and #36 (550 points). Cleveland takes Sanchez.

#5 (1700 points) to the Bills for #11 (1250 points) and #42 (490 points). Bills take Monroe.

#11 (1250 points) and #102 (92 points) to the Jets for #17 (950 points) and #52 (380 points). Jets take Freeman.

Who the hell is Seattle taking at #4 if Sanchez is gone and Monroe is sitting there? I would assume that Seattle would go with Monroe....negating the trade with the Bills. And why the hell would the Jets give up that much for Freeman? Shit...they could probably just give up their 1st round pick for Brady Quinn. But since you challenged me....I'll get on that in a minute.

KCrockaholic
04-21-2009, 10:39 AM

#17 - Everette Brown
#36 - Hakeem Nicks
#42 - Jarron Gilbert
#52 - Duke Robinson
#67 - Percy Harvin

how the hell did Harvin fall to round 3?

Coogs
04-21-2009, 10:40 AM
Who the hell is Seattle taking at #4 if Sanchez is gone and Monroe is sitting there? I would assume that Seattle would go with Monroe....negating the trade with the Bills. And why the hell would the Jets give up that much for Freeman? Shit...they could probably just give up their 1st round pick for Brady Quinn. But since you challenged me....I'll get on that in a minute.

Seattle... Jesus Curry :shrug:
Jets... Quinn to the Vikes, and they are afraid of the Buccs jumping in front of them to grab Freeman.

How's that for a save? :D

The Franchise
04-21-2009, 10:43 AM
Seattle... Jesus Curry :shrug:
Jets... Quinn to the Vikes, and they are afraid of the Buccs jumping in front of them to grab Freeman.

How's that for a save? :D

It's a decent save. It's plausible but I think the Vikings are out of the QB sweepstakes because of the Rosenthal trade. That is unless someone like Sanchez or Freeman fell to them in the 1st.

The Franchise
04-21-2009, 10:50 AM

#17 - Everette Brown - DE/OLB - Florida State
#36 - Eric Wood - C - Louisville
#42 - Hakeem Nicks - WR - North Carolina
#52 - Ron Brace - NT - Boston College
#67 - Fenuki Tupou - OT - Oregon
#102 - Kraig Urbik - OG - Wisconsin
#139 - James Davis - RB - Clemson
#175 - Kevin Ogletree - WR - Virginia
#212 - Victor Butler - DE/OLB - Oregon State

The Franchise
04-21-2009, 10:58 AM
QB: Cassell, Thigpen, Croyle
RB: Johnson, Charles, J. Davis
FB: Cox

WR: Bowe, Nicks, Engram, Bradley, Ogletree
TE: Gonzalez, Cottam

LT: Albert, Taylor
LG: Waters, Smith
C: Wood, Niswanger
RG: Goff, Urbik
RT: Tupou, McIntosh

DE: McBride, Johnston (4-3)
NT: Brace, Tyler
Undertackle: Dorsey
DE: Boone, Hali (4-3)

OLB: Brown, Butler
ILB: Thomas, Beisel
ILB: Johnson, Mays
OLB: Vrabel, Hali

CB: Flowers, Carr, Daniels, Leggett,
S: Page, Pollard, Morgan, McGraw

K: Barth
P: Colquitt
KR: Robinson
PR: Robinson

KCrockaholic
04-21-2009, 11:01 AM

Thats a pretty good lookin team I think. They could go 9-7, 10-6 with this group.

The Franchise
04-21-2009, 11:04 AM
Thats a pretty good lookin team I think. They could go 9-7, 10-6 with this group.

Not this year. We could draft 10 times in the 1st round this year and we wouldn't win more than 6 games.

Coogs
04-21-2009, 11:28 AM

:thumb: Very nice! Add a couple of studs in next years draft, and we might be on to something.

DTLB58
04-21-2009, 11:37 AM

I like the distribution of positions here. Except the RB position. I would probably go with LB.

3 OL
3 DL/LB
2 WR

Coogs
04-21-2009, 11:41 AM
I like the distribution of positions here. Except the RB position. I would probably go with LB.

3 OL
3 DL/LB
2 WR

We still have Mr. Irrelevant at pick #256. Could still be a player slipping through the cracks that pestilenceaf23 would like to address that position with.

The Franchise
04-21-2009, 11:42 AM

3 OL
3 DL/LB
2 WR

I'd rather have James Davis. You get rid of LJ and we have Charles (a change of pace back) and Kolby Smith (can't stay healthy). You bring in Davis and he can split time with Charles and make a nice combo.

This years draft is chock full of offensive players. Next year is where we load up on defense.

The Franchise
04-21-2009, 11:42 AM
We still have Mr. Irrelevant at pick #256. Could still be a player slipping through the cracks that pestilenceaf23 would like to address that position with.

Oh yeah...shit. Let me get on that.

The Franchise
04-21-2009, 11:44 AM
#256 - Drew Willy - QB - Buffalo

The Franchise
04-21-2009, 11:45 AM
Fuck it.....make Mr. Irrelevant Drew Willy. He can come in and compete with Brokie for the 3rd QB spot. If we hit....we hit. If we don't...who gives a fuck.

DTLB58
04-21-2009, 11:54 AM
I'd rather have James Davis. You get rid of LJ and we have Charles (a change of pace back) and Kolby Smith (can't stay healthy). You bring in Davis and he can split time with Charles and make a nice combo.

This years draft is chock full of offensive players. Next year is where we load up on defense.

I thought of LJ but I made the statement assuming we keep the 3 backs we have.

Kolby was hurt last year....any other time? I don't remember 2007.

Coogs
04-21-2009, 11:57 AM
Mr. Irrelevant...

Usain Bolt

DaneMcCloud
04-21-2009, 11:57 AM
God, that's a fucking awful draft.

I'd be SHOCKED if he even predicted ONE pick correctly.

bdeg
04-21-2009, 11:58 AM

I like this. I'd go...

#36 -trade the #139(36.5 pts) to move up to the 34(20 pt difference) to take Connor Barwin
#42 - I don't like the value, and the Giants call wanting to trade up for Nicks. I send them the 42(480) for the #60(300), the #91(136), and the #100(100)
#52 - would love to trade down here, but I'll go ahead and reach(according to the mock) for Percy Harvin.
#60 - Jonathan Luigs - C
#91 - Shonn Greene RB
#100 - let's say the Bills want to move up for Javon Ringer, so they trade the 110(74) and the 147(32.6) for the 100(100)
#102 - Jason Phillips - ILB
#110 - Kraig Urbik
#122 - Terrance Taylor I trade the 147(32.6), the 175(21.4) pts for the 122(50)

Coogs
04-21-2009, 11:59 AM
God, that's a fucking awful draft.

I'd be SHOCKED if he even predicted ONE pick correctly.

Which one? I kind of liked pestilenceaf23's.

bdeg
04-21-2009, 12:19 PM
Brown starts opposite Vrabel, Barwin learns and takes over for him in a couple years. Very soon you'd have quite the pass rush. I think Luigs is a good fit for the offense I expect us to run, and Tupou should help the run on the right side. Shonn Greene is the perfect complement to Charles.
At first at 102 I wanted to take Jasper Brinkley, but when I read this scouting report I realized this guy is the perfect fit to replace Vrabel/Thomas as a leader on the field in a couple years, so I believe he's high on Pioli's board: http://www.draftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/ilb/Jason-Phillips.php
Urbik learns for a year before Waters or Goff retires.
Taylor would be good versatile 3-4 line depth, I'm hoping Tank is really 340 and capable of holding down the NT spot. I'd like to find out, give him a year at it.

Trade LJ.
RB: Greene, Charles, Kolby Charles would be the 3rd down/change of pace back, Kolby coming in for a drive if Greene is tired but mainly a backup.

WR: Bowe, Harvin, Engram, Bradley, Ogletree Harvin and Bradley battle it out for the #2 slot.

C: Luigs, Niswanger
RT: Tupou, McIntosh, Richardson

NT: Tyler, Taylor
DE: Boone, Taylor Hali (4-3)

OLB: Brown, Barwin
ILB: Thomas, Phillips, Beisel
OLB: Vrabel, Hali, Butler

In 3 years this would look like(plus 3 years of upgrades :)) :

OLB: Barwin, Butler
ILB: Phillips, Beisel
OLB: Brown, Hali,

FS: Morgan, Page
SS: Pollard, Page

Direckshun
04-21-2009, 02:08 PM
I'm not going to cheat and sucker five teams into trades. P23: HOW DARE YOU PLAY GOD.

That said....

3. NT B.J. Raji, Boston College

Boston College gives our team the BJ it so richly deserves.

67. WR Percy Harvin, Florida

Percy Harvin in the 3rd? Fucking sign me up.

102. OLB Brandon Long, Michigan State

A.Q. Shipley and Keith Urbik look reeeeeeally good here, but Long is probably the best pick. By the way, Holtzclaw was drafted #101. Bastards.

139. OT Xavier Fulton, Illinois

I like Xavier Fulton a lot more than Joel Bell, but either would be a good pick here.

175. DE Nader Abdallah, Ohio State

Big guy from a big conference. Abdallah will be solid depth for years.

212. OLB Maurice Evans, Penn State

Why yes, I will take a chance with Evans in the 7th.

256. K Jose Martinez, UTEP

Best kicker in the draft that nobody is talking about, primarily because nobody talks about kickers.

Direckshun
04-21-2009, 02:13 PM
Here's my team:

QB: Cassel, Thigpen, Croyle
RB: Johnson, Charles, Smith

WR: Bowe, Engram, Bradley, Harvin, Webb
TE: Gonzalez, Cottam, Ryan

C: Niswanger, Smith
RG: Goff, Richardson
RT: McIntosh, Fulton

NT: Raji, Tyler
Undertackle: Dorsey, Boone
DE: Abdallah, Boone, Hali (4-3)

OLB: Hali, Long
OLB: Vrabel, Evans

CB: Flowers, Carr, Leggett, Daniels

K: Martinez
KR/PR: Charles

Coogs
04-21-2009, 02:27 PM
Boston College gives our team the BJ it so richly deserves.

:LOL:

The Franchise
04-21-2009, 03:09 PM
Here is mine. I'm only doing two trades though.
1. Tony Gonzales to Atlanta for #55 (2nd) and #152 (5th)
2. Brian Waters to Buffalo for #75 (3rd).

#3 - Michael Crabtree - WR - Texas Tech

I don't like Curry or Monroe here. An ILB in a 3-4 isn't worth the #3 pick and I'm not moving Albert to RT or LG so we can draft Monroe. Therefore the only player that really has any value here (outside of the two QBs) is Crabtree. Atleast with Bowe and Crabtree.....Cassel has options.

#55 - Ron Brace - NT - Boston College

We're switching to a 3-4 (either now or in the future) and we don't have a true NT for this defense. Brace can step in as the NT in the 3-4 and share time with Tank opposite of Dorsey in the 4-3.

McIntosh just flat out sucks and we really don't have a RT on this roster to compete with him. Tupou in the 3rd round moves McIntosh to a reserve roll and gives us our RT for the next 5-6 years.

#75 - Percy Harvin - WR - Florida

I know what you're thinking. OUR DEFENSE SUCKS AND YOU JUST DRAFTED TWO WRS IN THE FIRST 3 ROUNDS!!!! Well guess what? Bradley is always injured...and Engram is fucking ancient. Would you be mad having Cassel throwing to Bowe and Crabtree....with Harvin in the slot? I wouldn't be.

I'm not too sure why Harvin is in the 3rd round (I don't see him falling out of the 2nd) but I'm sure it has something to do with character concerns and him possibly testing positive at the combine. Whatever....I'll take him.

Waters is gone...so that means that Goff is going to be moved over to the LG position. Niswanger is the C (for now) and Tupou is the RT. That leaves one open position on this line that needs to be filled. Urbik fills that hole.

Gatdamnt! Stop going offense! I'm sure you've said it a couple of times now but look...this draft is loaded with offensive talent. Next year is when we fix the defense. LJ (if he's not traded before the draft) won't be a Chief after next year. Kolby Smith really isn't an every down RB and Charles isn't either. Davis can come in and split time with the other two. I think Davis has the potential to become a nice 1-2 punch along with Charles.

#152 - Stryker Sulak - DE/OLB - Missouri

We definitely need to get younger at the OLB position for our 3-4. Since we're running a hybrid scheme right now....Sulak can put his hand down in the 4-3 and stand up in the 3-4.

#175 - David Bruton - FS - Notre Dame

Please get rid of Jon McGraw....please. Bruton can sit behind Page....or shit...possibly start.

#212 - Victor Butler - OLB/DE - Oregon State

Another young kid to bring depth to the LB group.

Croyle can't play in the NFL and it's sad/scary that we really don't have anyone behind Thigpen. Willy has the size and the smarts to be a damn good #3 and possibly become a good backup to Cassel.

Mecca
04-21-2009, 03:12 PM
Percy Harvin is not going to last that long, there is no way.

The Franchise
04-21-2009, 03:16 PM
Percy Harvin is not going to last that long, there is no way.

I didn't write the mock....I'm just going off of it.

Mecca
04-21-2009, 03:20 PM
Well lets use a little common sense, Percy Harvin is far to gifted to last that long.

The Franchise
04-21-2009, 03:23 PM
Well lets use a little common sense, Percy Harvin is far to gifted to last that long.

I would use common sense....but I'm saying to go by their mock draft. If you start changing things because you don't think someone will fall that far...it fucks shit up. Do I think that Everette Brown will fall that far? No. Do I think that Hakeem Nicks makes it that far? No.

Coogs
04-21-2009, 04:59 PM

I don't like Curry or Monroe here. An ILB in a 3-4 isn't worth the #3 pick and I'm not moving Albert to RT or LG so we can draft Monroe. Therefore the only player that really has any value here (outside of the two QBs) is Crabtree. Atleast with Bowe and Crabtree.....Cassel has options.

We're switching to a 3-4 (either now or in the future) and we don't have a true NT for this defense. Brace can step in as the NT in the 3-4 and share time with Tank opposite of Dorsey in the 4-3.

McIntosh just flat out sucks and we really don't have a RT on this roster to compete with him. Tupou in the 3rd round moves McIntosh to a reserve roll and gives us our RT for the next 5-6 years.

I know what you're thinking. OUR DEFENSE SUCKS AND YOU JUST DRAFTED TWO WRS IN THE FIRST 3 ROUNDS!!!! Well guess what? Bradley is always injured...and Engram is fucking ancient. Would you be mad having Cassel throwing to Bowe and Crabtree....with Harvin in the slot? I wouldn't be.

I'm not too sure why Harvin is in the 3rd round (I don't see him falling out of the 2nd) but I'm sure it has something to do with character concerns and him possibly testing positive at the combine. Whatever....I'll take him.

Waters is gone...so that means that Goff is going to be moved over to the LG position. Niswanger is the C (for now) and Tupou is the RT. That leaves one open position on this line that needs to be filled. Urbik fills that hole.

Gatdamnt! Stop going offense! I'm sure you've said it a couple of times now but look...this draft is loaded with offensive talent. Next year is when we fix the defense. LJ (if he's not traded before the draft) won't be a Chief after next year. Kolby Smith really isn't an every down RB and Charles isn't either. Davis can come in and split time with the other two. I think Davis has the potential to become a nice 1-2 punch along with Charles.

We definitely need to get younger at the OLB position for our 3-4. Since we're running a hybrid scheme right now....Sulak can put his hand down in the 4-3 and stand up in the 3-4.

Please get rid of Jon McGraw....please. Bruton can sit behind Page....or shit...possibly start.

Croyle can't play in the NFL and it's sad/scary that we really don't have anyone behind Thigpen. Willy has the size and the smarts to be a damn good #3 and possibly become a good backup to Cassel.

I like it! :thumb:

Frosty
04-21-2009, 05:33 PM

Good pick. Butler is everything Brown is but doesn't have the pub. Butler bested Brown in almost every category at the Combine, except straight line speed. He has also shown he can play OLB when he played in the Shrine game.

DaneMcCloud
04-21-2009, 05:47 PM
Which one? I kind of liked pestilenceaf23's.

Walter's sucked.

PAF23's is awesome!

:thumb:

chiefscafan
04-21-2009, 09:21 PM
according to that mock and how we acquired the picks :

17: ILB Rey Maualuga
36 OLB Brian Cushing (he won't fall this far but to this mock he did too good to pass on)
42 WR Brian Robiskie (great to team with bowe)
52 OT Jamon Meredith( great RT)
67 OG/OT TJ Lang ( who we've actually had in for a visit .
102 ILB Jaspar Brinkley
139 QB Nathan Brown
175 WR Brandon Tate (put on IR let him recover could be the steal of the draft)
212 RB Glenn Coffee (bye bye LJ)
256 K Louie Sakoda ( chiefs brought him in doesn't look like Pioli is too confident with Barth)

only problem is where does DJ play then but cushing, who won't fall that far . is just too good to pass up

mylittlepony
04-22-2009, 03:07 AM
17: Maclin
36: Wood
42: Gilbert
52: Brace
67: Tupou
102: Ingram (lots of injuries but he is a top TE)
139: Cook (good value here)
175 : Martin
212 : Joseph
256: Garry Williams, Kentucky ( I think he went undrafted)

The Franchise
04-22-2009, 10:08 AM

QB: Cassell, Thigpen, Willy

WR: Bowe, Crabtree, Engram, Harvin, Bradley
TE: Cottam

LT: Albert
LG: Goff
C: Niswanger
RG: Urbik
RT: Tupou

OLB: Sulak, Butler

S: Page, Pollard, Morgan, Bruton

KR: Harvin
PR: Harvin

chiefscafan
04-22-2009, 10:19 AM
Yep no way Harvin or Cushing fall this far but if they did they would be steals. Can you imagine him and thigpen split back behind cassel in a wildcat formation. Who is throwing who is catching this would be a nightmare for ds.

EyePod
04-22-2009, 10:22 AM
Brandon Hughes fits Kansas City's system - just look at his first name.

Apparently Walterfootball is the only place that knows the KC's defensive system. WTG Walterfoootball!

EyePod
04-22-2009, 10:24 AM

Have you discounted the TINGLING INGLE MARTIN?

The Franchise
04-22-2009, 10:29 AM
Have you discounted the TINGLING INGLE MARTIN?

Yes....yes I have.

EyePod
04-22-2009, 10:33 AM
Yes....yes I have.

LOL. I'm sure he has discounted himself at this point, especially because Pioli almost always drafts a QB.

The Franchise
04-22-2009, 10:34 AM
LOL. I'm sure he has discounted himself at this point.

What are you talking about?!! I'm waiting for good ol' Ingle to come out and declare himself the starting QB.

EyePod
04-22-2009, 10:36 AM
What are you talking about?!! I'm waiting for good ol' Ingle to come out and declare himself the starting QB.

At least Pigpen has a chance (Maybe Cassel goes down in training camp?). I don't think Ingle has a chance to make training camp.

BigChiefFan
04-22-2009, 11:04 AM
I like Walter's website and takes usually, but I don't like his top pick for us.

Gravedigger
04-22-2009, 11:08 AM
#17 - Everette Brown
#36 - Hakeem Nicks
#42 - Jarron Gilbert
#52 - Duke Robinson
#67 - Percy Harvin

how the hell did Harvin fall to round 3?

Cause he smokes pot... and everyone knows that first and second rounders are saved for non hippies. Simple logic!

chiefscafan
04-22-2009, 08:46 PM
well if he's there in the third it's a steal

acesn8s
04-23-2009, 01:10 AM
Did anybody else read this under the Green Bay pick?

The National Football Post believes that the Chiefs are "in love" with Tyson Jackson, and see him going as high as No. 3 overall to be their Richard Seymour. If that's true, then Thompson may also covet Jackson over Raji. And as mentioned, Jackson over Raji makes more sense from a needs standpoint.