PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV "Deadlieist Catch" Season 5 Discussion

Braincase
04-21-2009, 06:30 PM
Looks like Phil in the Cornelia Marie can't fish. Too much of a health risk.

Braincase
04-21-2009, 07:03 PM
Keith, Cap'n of the Wizard, took a scuba to check damage on the boat. Split his melon open... waiting to see how many damn stitches he needs. Nasty freakin' gash.

KcMizzou
04-21-2009, 07:05 PM
Looks like Phil in the Cornelia Marie can't fish. Too much of a health risk.I don't doubt it. The guy looked like death warmed over last season. Propped up by gallons of Red Bull and Marlboro Reds.

Braincase
04-21-2009, 07:17 PM
I don't doubt it. The guy looked like death warmed over last season. Propped up by gallons of Red Bull and Marlboro Reds.

Yeah, that damn embolism about killed him. Doc said the chance of recurrence was too high.

Braincase
04-21-2009, 08:32 PM
Prayers to the crew of the Katmai, their friends and family. Damn.

Looks like they lost most of the crew.

http://deadliestreports.wordpress.com/2008/10/23/cod-processor-katmai-lost-at-sea-near-aleutian-islands/

RaiderH8r
04-23-2009, 09:43 AM
Prayers to the crew of the Katmai, their friends and family. Damn.

Looks like they lost most of the crew.

http://deadliestreports.wordpress.com/2008/10/23/cod-processor-katmai-lost-at-sea-near-aleutian-islands/

That truly sucks.

The best moment in the history of the show was when Jonathan and the Time Bandit crew saved that dude's life. Man that was awesome.

RaiderH8r
04-23-2009, 09:45 AM
Keith, Cap'n of the Wizard, took a scuba to check damage on the boat. Split his melon open... waiting to see how many damn stitches he needs. Nasty freakin' gash.

My wife is still pissed at Keith for being so stupid. Just goes to show that these guys are relatable, not always likeable, but definitely human and engaging personalities.

Frazod
04-23-2009, 11:14 AM
My wife is still pissed at Keith for being so stupid. Just goes to show that these guys are relatable, not always likeable, but definitely human and engaging personalities.

He sure can't manage his finances very well. Between the money he makes fishing, the money he makes from the show AND the money he makes touring during the offseason with the other captains, how the hell can he be broke?

Braincase
04-23-2009, 07:52 PM
He sure can't manage his finances very well. Between the money he makes fishing, the money he makes from the show AND the money he makes touring during the offseason with the other captains, how the hell can he be broke?

Incredibly expensive repairs to the boat I guess.

Joe Seahawk
04-23-2009, 11:21 PM
I heard from a personal friend of Sigs, that he is trying to see if he can work being a contestant on dancing with the stars into his schedule, apparently he has been invited to be a potential contestant.

Can you imagine?!

RaiderH8r
04-24-2009, 08:31 AM
I heard from a personal friend of Sigs, that he is trying to see if he can work being a contestant on dancing with the stars into his schedule, apparently he has been invited to be a potential contestant.

Can you imagine?!

Edgar would never let him live that down.

PastorMikH
04-24-2009, 08:38 AM
Yeah, that damn embolism about killed him. Doc said the chance of recurrence was too high.

It should have killed him. Dude is either really lucky or he had someone watching out for him.

I was glad he opted to sit, that had to be a tough decision for him. Maury did pretty good last year when he left the boat - that had to make the decision a little easier for Phil.

Joe Seahawk
04-26-2009, 08:35 PM
Yesterday was the deadliast catch convention "Catchcon" here in Seattle.. Looks like a cool event, check the photo gallery linked below..

http://www.seattlepi.com/photos/popupV2.asp?SubID=4787&page=1&gtitle=CatchCon%20draws%20%22Deadliest%20Catch%22%20fans%20to%20Seattle&pubdate=4/26/2009

http://www.myballard.com/2009/04/25/deadliest-catch-fans-flood-catchcon/

tomahawk kid
04-27-2009, 11:44 AM

Can you imagine?!

I would guess Sig and Edgar have to have some serious cash.

The royalties from the video game alone should be more than a decent pile......