PDA

View Full Version : Football Buffalo shopping Ko Simpson

Mr. Krab
04-22-2009, 11:52 AM
By National Football Post (http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/author/national-football-post/)
Posted April 21, 2009
Sources: Bills Shopping Simpson

Sources close to the National Football Post have informed us that the Buffalo Bills are looking to trade free safety Ko Simpson before this weekend’s draft in New York. The former fourth round draft choice has complied 143 tackles and 2 interceptions in three NFL seasons.

The Bills have been active in the past week. On Friday, Buffalo traded away Pro Bowl offensive tackle Jason Peters to Philadelphia in return for multiple draft picks and are reportedly shopping wide receiver Roscoe Parrish and defensive end Chris Kelsay as well.
We are also hearing that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are looking to trade tight end Alex Smith before Saturday.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2009/04/sources-bills-shopping-simpson/

88TG88
04-22-2009, 11:53 AM
mecca is jizzing himself

The Franchise
04-22-2009, 11:54 AM
Brian Waters for Ko Simpson and a 5th round pick.

BigChiefFan
04-22-2009, 11:55 AM
Do you not follow the news?? He was ARRESTED earlier in the year.

01/02/09 03:45 PM
Bills' Ko Simpson arrested in South Carolina
Special to The News
Story tools:
Larger
Smaller
Save
Print
Email
Share this story:
Buzz up!
Buffalo Bills safety Ko Simpson was arrested outside a Rock Hill, S.C., bar early New Year's Day after police say he wouldn't leave while they were trying to clear the area.

Simpson, 25, was charged with hindering a police investigation, according to the Rock Hill Herald, which quoted a Rock Hill police report.

Officers went to a Rock Hill bar just after 2 a.m. to help security with crowd control, according to the report. While police were there, security officers at the bar stopped 28-year-old Frederick Hart for speeding through the parking lot, the report stated. Hart became angry and argued with officers, refusing to leave. He was arrested for disorderly conduct.

Simpson was in Hart's vehicle and "was being verbally abusive" to police, the report stated. He was asked to leave several times, but kept saying, "I'm Ko Simpson with the Buffalo Bills. I am worth millions," according to the Herald.

As a high school senior, Simpson helped lead Rock Hill to the 2002 Class AAAA Division I state championship.

He played two seasons at the University of South Carolina before Buffalo made him the 105th overall pick in the 2006 draft.

Simpson played in all 16 games this season, starting in 11, but his playing time dropped off considerably when Bryan Scott moved into the starting role at strong safety, moving Donte Whitner to free safety.

sports@buffnews.com

CoMoChief
04-22-2009, 12:00 PM
Might as well give him a look. He could be a 4th Safety.

Pollard
Page
Morgan
Simpson

BigChiefFan
04-22-2009, 12:05 PM
Again, he was ARRESTED and DEMOTED. His stats aren't any better than Page. Why TF would we give up a draft pick for this clown???

Crush
04-22-2009, 12:07 PM
No chance, we are not the Bengals.

bevischief
04-22-2009, 01:12 PM
Or the Raiders...

El Jefe
04-22-2009, 01:15 PM
No chance, we are not the Bengals.

Or the Raiders...

Thank the Lord on both accounts.

Mecca
04-22-2009, 03:15 PM
When he was arrested he said he was worth millions which is truly one of the greatest lines ever.

It also amazes me that people think Jarrad Page is good. I don't care about his "stats" Greg Wesley had nice stats too he still sucked.

BigChiefFan
04-22-2009, 03:18 PM
When he was arrested he said he was worth millions which is truly one of the greatest lines ever.

It also amazes me that people think Jarrad Page is good. I don't care about his "stats" Greg Wesley had nice stats too he still sucked.
Nobody said Page was great. What I said was, spending a draft pick on a player who's only marginally better/same as Page would be a complete waste.

chiefs1111
04-22-2009, 03:26 PM
If they cant trade him and they release him I wouldn't mind bringing him for a look but i don't want to give a up a draft pick to bring him here.