PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Brian waters better be on the first plane to KC

chiefscafan
04-23-2009, 01:48 PM
He's next guys pioli isn't playing around either you want to be a chief or you are gone.

keg in kc
04-23-2009, 01:49 PM
This certainly needed its own thread.

eazyb81
04-23-2009, 01:52 PM
This certainly needed its own thread.

I know I learned a lot.

FloridaMan88
04-23-2009, 01:57 PM
If Waters wants to be traded then why shouldn't he keep doing what he's been doing?

chiefscafan
04-23-2009, 01:59 PM
Just stating a fact franklin shows up not ready to work and tony wines bout not wanting to be here pioli isn't messing around. I remember when he and lawyer milloy had thier tift. He was cut everyone said he was crazy but it worked out for the pats huh.

salame
04-23-2009, 02:00 PM
He sucks I hope they trade him.

L.A. Chieffan
04-23-2009, 02:01 PM
22 GUYS BITCH

chiefscafan
04-23-2009, 02:02 PM
I don't care if I get blasted for this I'm glad pioli wants players that want to be here. Herm was gentle on these guys and look how they played. By the way this TG move is just the beginning he has something else up his sleave I can feel it

El Jefe
04-23-2009, 02:05 PM
I don't care if I get blasted for this I'm glad pioli wants players that want to be here. Herm was gentle on these guys and look how they played. By the way this TG move is just the beginning he has something else up his sleave I can feel it

I'm getting the same inkling, except I think he has something up his sleeve :D.

DaneMcCloud
04-23-2009, 02:08 PM
Herm was gentle on these guys and look how they played.

So, I imagine that Tony G was slacking under Herm and he'll reach his true potential in Atlanta?

LMAO.

Amnorix
04-23-2009, 02:10 PM
So, I imagine that Tony G was slacking under Herm and he'll reach his true potential in Atlanta?

LMAO.

It's not just how they play ont he field.

The Giants LOST Shockey and then played immensely better, culminating in winning the Super Bowl.

Even a guy with tremendous talent can HURT the team if his attitude infects everybody in a negative way.

Hootie
04-23-2009, 02:13 PM

The Giants LOST Shockey and then played immensely better, culminating in winning the Super Bowl.

Even a guy with tremendous talent can HURT the team if his attitude infects everybody in a negative way.
somehow I don't think Tony Gonzalez was THAT guy...

CoMoChief
04-23-2009, 02:15 PM
He's next guys pioli isn't playing around either you want to be a chief or you are gone.

:LOL: Riiiiiiiight, cmon man right now Tony G is sitting in his house somewhere saying to himself "Thank God"

What about the Chiefs is so special???? These are pro athletes that are making millions.

Waters leaves, he instantly goes to a team that WANTS his services. If anything Pioli is doing favors to guys like Tony G, Waters and LJ (cough) aka OUR ONLY PROBOWLERS ON THE FUCKIN TEAM.

CoMoChief
04-23-2009, 02:16 PM

Right.......Tony G sure had that effect on the team busting his ass harder than any other player week in and week out. :rolleyes:

CoMoChief
04-23-2009, 02:16 PM
Just stating a fact franklin shows up not ready to work and tony wines bout not wanting to be here pioli isn't messing around. I remember when he and lawyer milloy had thier tift. He was cut everyone said he was crazy but it worked out for the pats huh.

WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE TONY G IS GETTING PUNISHED?!?!?!

salame
04-23-2009, 02:18 PM
He is probably sooo happy today

JamesDean
04-23-2009, 02:38 PM
what about crabtree at #3 to replace Tony G.

L.A. Chieffan
04-23-2009, 02:42 PM
what do you thinks about trading up with lions and snagging crabtree?

Molitoth
04-23-2009, 02:55 PM
Waters WANTS to be out of here... I hope he gets traded to the Lions.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-23-2009, 03:03 PM

I'm not gonna blast you for being glad that Pioli is doing things the way he's been succesful doing it in the past, but I think you're dead wrong on TG playing like shit under Herm. TG has played like TG always plays, like an all pro. This was a terrible trade in terms of value IMO, because I think Tony makes Atlanta better not worse. I think when it's all said and done this will equate to a 4th round value trade with no instant gratification in a draft that has a lot of good 2nd-4th round line prospects. We need pork chops, this would've been a good year to get them.

chiefs1111
04-23-2009, 03:05 PM
If Waters doesnt want to be either than ship him on out of here to. Simple as that

chiefs1111
04-23-2009, 03:05 PM

No thanks

chiefscafan
04-23-2009, 03:09 PM
because I have a feeling we win before atlanta wins the superbowl. Tony showed a lack of patience with the new crew. If Tony really quote in quote cared about being in a winning organization: He would have realized the man who built one of the best franchises is now running his team. He is gonna be on Atlanta get his stats but not win retire and watch the chiefs in the superbowl and realized I could have been a part of that.

Times are a changing guys I remember I think its Ammorix the pats fan who said Pioli is good but don't get too attached to players he called it. This is the reason we hired him guys to make the tough decisions. It won't be popular but in the long run we will be better.

If Tony would have come in busted his but he would still be a chief. Plain and Simple Pioli wants players who want to play for this team. We are gonna be better guys trust me have some faith.

kysirsoze
04-23-2009, 03:09 PM

Right this way sir...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=206418

chiefscafan
04-23-2009, 03:16 PM
Ok one I never said he didn't play hard under herm. What I said was while herm was here there was no toughness he let the players dictate what was going on not anymore in kc guys.

Let's take love of the player away

We are talking about a TE who maybe only has two years left and we got a second rounder for him. Also a player who didn't want to be here folks let's face it.

so far Cassel and Vrabel for a second and TG for a second doesn't look bad to me.

Oh yeah it's also been stated that Pioli may use the second next year to draft someone this year. Connor Barwin???

stlchiefs
04-23-2009, 03:17 PM

Facts. How are they facts? It's your perception or observation of what's occurring, but not facts. That being said, has anyone ever actually found FACTS on Will Franklin and why he was cut?