Hog's Gone Fishin
04-23-2009, 05:07 PM
You do not have to be identified.

The Bad Guy
04-23-2009, 05:07 PM
I don't want that fucking scumbag back.

Donger
04-23-2009, 05:08 PM
I'd take him back, minus the part where he presents opinion as inside information.

Redrum_69
04-23-2009, 05:09 PM
As long as he doesnt have thread making abilities for at least a year...and doesnt post WPI articles here...

Fritz88
04-23-2009, 05:11 PM
he's a douche, a real douche..But I know that he's 1000 times better than some stuck up scumbags in here.

bring him back.

doomy3
04-23-2009, 05:16 PM
Where's the "Who gives a shit?" option?

keg in kc
04-23-2009, 05:17 PM
Where's the "Who gives a shit?" option?I was looking for that myself.

Redrum_69
he's a douche, a real douche..But I know that he's 1000 times better than some stuck up scumbags in here.

bring him back.

lets keep your mom out of this

bevischief

ROFL

Miles
04-23-2009, 05:22 PM
I didn't even notice he was gone.

ForeverChiefs58
04-23-2009, 05:23 PM
bring him back! He is good to have around here

Basileus777
04-23-2009, 05:24 PM
He can come back in a few weeks. He shouldn't leave the Planet forever.

Mr. Krab
04-23-2009, 05:25 PM
bring him back! He is good to have around here
GoChief is breaking out the dupes for votes now. ROFL

Saulbadguy
04-23-2009, 05:28 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FENE2XHzlpg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FENE2XHzlpg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

wild1
04-23-2009, 05:30 PM
i am glad we haven't had any larry johnson pimping for a while.

Donger
04-23-2009, 05:31 PM
I voted no, mainly for his own good.

Katipan
04-23-2009, 05:34 PM
TRUE fans would just want him to be happy

Skip Towne
04-23-2009, 05:39 PM
i am glad we haven't had any larry johnson pimping for a while.

And Devard Darling. He's going to prove us all wrong don't you know?

wild1
04-23-2009, 05:40 PM
And Devard Darling. He's going to prove us all wrong don't you know?

huh? wrong about what? that he belongs on an NFL roster?

Sully
04-23-2009, 05:40 PM
There isn;t an "I don't care" option?

Hootie
04-23-2009, 05:44 PM
I don't take offense to anything...I could be dying of the worst thing ever, and someone could point at me and go, "haha you're dying you homo!" and I'd probably laugh, because it's true.

So, do I want Claythan back? The answer is, I truly don't give a shit, and don't see why anyone cares who is posting or not...there are dipshits, geniuses, true fans, drafturbators, gays, dudes, chicks, kcnut...I LOVE YOU ALL EQUALLY.

Hootie
04-23-2009, 05:44 PM
the homo part isn't true, I thought I might want to clarify that

stevieray
04-23-2009, 05:59 PM
sunshine
on my shoulder
makes me happy

wild1
04-23-2009, 06:01 PM
I like cheeseburgers. If I had one right now, I would put cheddar cheese on it, with mayonnaise, and lettuce, and a slice of tomato. And some BBQ sauce. That sounds like a good cheeseburger.

Mile High Mania
04-23-2009, 06:02 PM
Hmmm... pig jerker has man love for the nerd.

Go to WPI... he's posting in full there.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-23-2009, 06:09 PM
I don't take offense to anything...I could be dying of the worst thing ever, and someone could point at me and go, "haha you're dying you homo!" and I'd probably laugh, because it's true.

So, do I want Claythan back? The answer is, I truly don't give a shit, and don't see why anyone cares who is posting or not...there are dipshits, geniuses, true fans, drafturbators, gays, dudes, chicks, kcnut...I LOVE YOU ALL EQUALLY.

And this is the way it should be ! It's a message board for everybody !

Mile High Mania
04-23-2009, 06:11 PM
And this is the way it should be ! It's a message board for everybody !

If you don't like it.. go to WPI and nut off with your buddy, that's where he is...

Kyle DeLexus
04-23-2009, 06:14 PM
Really I don't mind him. I'd take him posting over a few others any day of the week

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-23-2009, 06:15 PM
If you don't like it.. go to WPI and nut off with your buddy, that's where he is...

All I got to say is Orton! ROFL !ROFL

Mile High Mania
04-23-2009, 06:15 PM
Claythan is the Perez Hilton of ChiefsPlanet... more than half the population looks at him and wonders "WTF are people thinking?"

alanm
04-23-2009, 06:17 PM
bring him back! He is good to have around hereGoat Cheese?

Hog's Gone Fishin
Well, its 31 yes and 35 no . I think that gives him a bye.

Mile High Mania

Ummm 31?

Valiant
04-23-2009, 06:19 PM
I was wondering why I have enjoyed this place soo much the last few days.. What did he do this time??

Mile High Mania
04-23-2009, 06:20 PM
I was wondering why I have enjoyed this place soo much the last few days.. What did he do this time??

Can't find the thread... but, essentially was having it out with someone who is terminally ill... and said something to the affect that "at least I won't have to deal with you much longer"... referring to the illness.

Just one in a string of insanely inappropriate things.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-23-2009, 06:21 PM
Ummm 31?

Ummm...Orton ROFL

Rain Man
I miss him greatly. I miss seeing his rosy cheeks when we're building snowmen in the draftplanet forum. I miss the way he squints when he thinks real hard in the DC forum. I miss cooking popcorn with him as we head into the media forum. I just miss the guy. It's not the same since he died.

Mile High Mania
Ummm...Orton ROFL

You have an odd thing for Claythan and the inability to add, but at least you know the name of our QB...

Skip Towne
04-23-2009, 06:22 PM
Ah, Claythan is OK. Far better than he used to be.

stevieray
04-23-2009, 06:24 PM
I miss him greatly. I miss seeing his rosy cheeks when we're building snowmen in the draftplanet forum. I miss the way he squints when he thinks real hard in the DC forum. I miss cooking popcorn with him as we head into the media forum. I just miss the guy. It's not the same since he died.

if I had
a song
that I could sing for you

Valiant
04-23-2009, 06:25 PM
Can't find the thread... but, essentially was having it out with someone who is terminally ill... and said something to the affect that "at least I won't have to deal with you much longer"... referring to the illness.

That is him alright.. I had more I was going to post about him coming back along the lines of all or nothing in my previous post but I did not post not wanting to jump to conclusions..

Basically everybody gets to be an ass every now and then and gets a free get out of jail card.. The problem is he does it all the the time and never knows when to stop..

luv
04-23-2009, 06:25 PM

Can tell he's missed...lol. He's been gone for over a week, and everyone keeps saying "few days". I'm thinking a lot of people just chose to overlook him to begin with.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-23-2009, 06:26 PM
You have an odd thing for Claythan and the inability to add, but at least you know the name of our QB...

I'm sorry , i was thinking of the number of interceptions he'd be throwing this year !

doomy3

:spock:

Reaper16

This, actually.

He never should have had to banish himself for a month in the first place. So he made a joke about someone who is dying? Who gives a shit? CP has some god reasons for banning, such as personal-life interference and blatant use of racial epithets. GoChiefs didn't do anything banworthy here.

Oversensitive twats.

StcChief
04-23-2009, 06:29 PM
no back, front, side, top ,bottom..... WPI is great just hang there.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-23-2009, 06:29 PM

Shut up ! I'm only off by 17 !

stevieray
04-23-2009, 06:32 PM
Oversensitive twats. ...as opposed to apathetic pricks?

keg in kc
04-23-2009, 06:35 PM
...as opposed to apathetic pricks?You rang?

Frazod
04-23-2009, 06:36 PM
He pisses off a lot of people I don't like.

Unfortunately, he also pisses off a lot of people that I do like. :spock:

SAUTO
04-23-2009, 06:41 PM
This, actually.

He never should have had to banish himself for a month in the first place. So he made a joke about someone who is dying? Who gives a shit? CP has some god reasons for banning, such as personal-life interference and blatant use of racial epithets. GoChiefs didn't do anything banworthy here.

Oversensitive twats.

isnt there a rule against talking shit in a prayer thread? if so would it be ok to talk shit ABOUT what was in the prayer thread? and i know that crazyhorse didnt want the attention of a prayer thread, but claythan knew the problem AND still took advantage of the misfortune of crazyhorse. i dont care whether or not he comes back. it was a VERY shitty thing to say no matter what

luv
04-23-2009, 06:46 PM
isnt there a rule against talking shit in a prayer thread? if so would it be ok to talk shit ABOUT what was in the prayer thread? and i know that crazyhorse didnt want the attention of a prayer thread, but claythan knew the problem AND still took advantage of the misfortune of crazyhorse. i dont care whether or not he comes back. it was a VERY shitty thing to say no matter what

I've gotten bitched out AND neg repped for a prayer thread I started.

I'm NOT defending him. I couldn't care less if he came back. I'm just saying nothing happens to people to poop on prayer threads.

SAUTO
04-23-2009, 06:47 PM
I've gotten bitched out AND neg repped for a prayer thread I started.

I'm NOT defending him. I couldn't care less if he came back. I'm just saying nothing happens to people to poop on prayer threads.

the first maybe you should have read the rules and complained, the middle? bullshit. the last? maybe its just you

luv
04-23-2009, 06:52 PM
the first maybe you should have read the rules and complained, the middle? bullshit. the last? maybe its just you

Middle and last? WTF are you talking about? One thing I've learned on here. Complaining gets you nowhere. Maybe that is just me.

Chief Pote
04-23-2009, 06:54 PM
I read the thread....banned for life.

SAUTO
04-23-2009, 06:54 PM
Middle and last? WTF are you talking about? One thing I've learned on here. Complaining gets you nowhere. Maybe that is just me.

cant figure it out? simple, first point, middle point ,last point. like i said maybe it's just you

luv
04-23-2009, 06:58 PM
cant figure it out? simple, first point, middle point ,last point. like i said maybe it's just you

There was only one point to my post. If you're referring to me not caring if he comes back as bullshit, that's your opinion. If CH had a problem with what Claythan said, then he's the one that should have gone to the mods. It's none of our business.

SAUTO
04-23-2009, 07:01 PM
There was only one point to my post. If you're referring to me not caring if he comes back as bullshit, that's your opinion. If CH had a problem with what Claythan said, then he's the one that should have gone to the mods. It's none of our business.

no opinion here, you are one of the few who make sure to come and defend.

Frazod
04-23-2009, 07:01 PM
As far as banning goes, if vailpass hasn't been banned, well shit, why ban anybody?

Rain Man
04-23-2009, 07:03 PM

Someone is terminally ill? I missed all of this. Now I feel bad.

Valiant
04-23-2009, 07:06 PM

That makes no sense.. You get picked on sometimes, so you are the only one who should do something about it??

luv
04-23-2009, 07:09 PM
That makes no sense.. You get picked on sometimes, so you are the only one who should do something about it??

If I get offended, or I think someone has crossed the line, with something said to/about me. Yes, I'm the one who needs to complain about it. How does that not make sense?

I appreciate it if someone stands up for me, but it's not expected.

Otter
04-23-2009, 07:17 PM
You guys are contributing to a guy who's gonna wake up 30 all alone in the world one day probably wind up sucking on a gun barrel.

Quit ****ing egging on the guy. Or don't, I really don't care.

Mile High Mania
04-23-2009, 07:19 PM
You guys are contributing to a guy who's gonna wake up 30 all alone in the world one day probably wind up sucking on a gun barrel.

ROFL There's a stand for ya...

Tribal Warfare
04-23-2009, 07:20 PM
Okay, what did he do to get banned again?

luv
04-23-2009, 07:21 PM

Less time we have to deal with him.

Mile High Mania
04-23-2009, 07:23 PM
Start in the 400 range...

Okay, what did he do to get banned again?

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CWINDOWS%5CTEMP%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Tahoma; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:1627421319 -2147483648 8 0 66047 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} span.EmailStyle16 {mso-style-type:personal; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt; font-family:Tahoma; mso-ascii-font-family:Tahoma; mso-hansi-font-family:Tahoma; color:black; font-weight:normal; font-style:normal; text-decoration:none; text-underline:none; text-decoration:none; text-line-through:none;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=205756&page=3<o:p></o:p>

rad
04-23-2009, 07:26 PM
I like cheeseburgers. If I had one right now, I would put cheddar cheese on it, with mayonnaise, and lettuce, and a slice of tomato. And some BBQ sauce. That sounds like a good cheeseburger.

Bacon. You forgot bacon. :shake:

djrcmay
04-23-2009, 07:32 PM
Who's Claythan?

Reaper16
04-23-2009, 07:38 PM
As far as banning goes, if vailpass hasn't been banned, well shit, why ban anybody?
This is a most excellent point.

Valiant
04-23-2009, 07:44 PM
If I get offended, or I think someone has crossed the line, with something said to/about me. Yes, I'm the one who needs to complain about it. How does that not make sense?

But it is none of their business they should stay out of it..

BigRedChief
04-23-2009, 07:51 PM
What did he do to get banned?

CrazyHorse
04-23-2009, 07:54 PM
This, actually.

Oversensitive twats.

He banned himself. I never asked him to leave. I didn't get over sensative about it either.

For the record however in case you dont know what the fuck you're talking about, but just talking because you like to hear it....he was rejoicing in the fact he wont have to deal with me much longer because Im terminal. If my illness make him happy, then that's a reflection on him and he can deal with that. It has no effect on me what so ever. He flaked out. Like flakes do. It wasn't a joke, and I didn't get much of a kick out of it. It was an attempt to get under my skin which didn't happen either. I just looked at it like a weakness in his character. One of many. And watch him self destruct like everyone else. It was quite a show.

I've have had plenty of time to come to terms with my illness. While I'm certainly not "overly sensative" about it, I do have to deal with some things that someone who is not terminal does not have the capacity to undestand.

I know that some think they have some sort of handle on what it's all about, but they dont. Just like I didn't before before it happened to me.

In the end, I would rather it not have been thrown out there for everyone to reflect on. I would rather just be another fan on the forum.

But I certainly never went to the mods, or asked him to ban himself. No more than I asked him to cry to his buddies to try to get him back on the forum.

If you want to come back gochiefs...then come back. It's not like you have any character anyway. Do you think you're going to impress someone for staying gone a month?

Dont worry...I wont tell on ya.:LOL:

Direckshun
04-23-2009, 07:54 PM
I'm okay with him being around.

I just think he needs a muzzle.

Tribal Warfare
04-23-2009, 07:59 PM
What did he do to get banned?

He made some crude comments about Crazy Horse's terminal disease.

DeezNutz
04-23-2009, 08:03 PM
Why are we talking about him?

Leave, stay, post, don't post...who gives a fuck? That goes for just about everyone. This site is bigger than any one poster!

Now let's go out there and kick their asses.

BigRedChief
04-23-2009, 08:07 PM
He made some crude comments about Crazy Horse's terminal disease.
Not cool, defintely a line that was crossed that shouldn't have been crossed.

But this community isn't a popularity contest. He at least brought something to the table along with the baggage which is more than I can say for some.

Al Bundy
04-23-2009, 08:16 PM
Who?

J Diddy
04-23-2009, 08:17 PM
Not cool, defintely a line that was crossed that shouldn't have been crossed.

But this community isn't a popularity contest. He at least brought something to the table along with the baggage which is more than I can say for some.

That guy is the most worthless fugger in the history of worthless fuggers. He can go away forever as far as I'm concerned.

Brock
04-23-2009, 08:17 PM
That guy is the most worthless fugger in the history of worthless fuggers. He can go away forever as far as I'm concerned.

Pretty much.

Reaper16
04-23-2009, 08:18 PM
He banned himself. I never asked him to leave. I didn't get over sensative about it either.

For the record however in case you dont know what the fuck you're talking about, but just talking because you like to hear it....he was rejoicing in the fact he wont have to deal with me much longer because Im terminal. If my illness make him happy, then that's a reflection on him and he can deal with that. It has no effect on me what so ever. He flaked out. Like flakes do. It wasn't a joke, and I didn't get much of a kick out of it. It was an attempt to get under my skin which didn't happen either. I just looked at it like a weakness in his character. One of many. And watch him self destruct like everyone else. It was quite a show.

I've have had plenty of time to come to terms with my illness. While I'm certainly not "overly sensative" about it, I do have to deal with some things that someone who is not terminal does not have the capacity to undestand.

I know that some think they have some sort of handle on what it's all about, but they dont. Just like I didn't before before it happened to me.

In the end, I would rather it not have been thrown out there for everyone to reflect on. I would rather just be another fan on the forum.

But I certainly never went to the mods, or asked him to ban himself. No more than I asked him to cry to his buddies to try to get him back on the forum.

If you want to come back gochiefs...then come back. It's not like you have any character anyway. Do you think you're going to impress someone for staying gone a month?

I never meant to imply that you were oversensitive. You handled the situation as well as could be expected. It was everyone else that had to "come to your defense" so to speak. His comment was a joke, as much of a joke as it is when one of the more incendiary board members tells someone to kill themselves or walk into an AIDS tree, et al. It was a joke in poor taste, but ultimately not ban worthy.

Al Bundy
04-23-2009, 08:18 PM

Did he have sex with your wife or something?

luv
04-23-2009, 08:20 PM
But it is none of their business they should stay out of it..

You're right, I'm a walking contradiction.

I do agree with you though. He takes things too far and never knows when to say when.

BigRedChief
04-23-2009, 08:24 PM
His Chief videos are the best I've ever seen. Thats enough for me.

Valiant
04-23-2009, 08:25 PM
You're right, I'm a walking contradiction.

I do agree with you though. He takes things too far and never knows when to say when.

LOL, no big deal..

Predarat
04-23-2009, 08:31 PM
He banned himself, what he said was bad still, hell as far as im concerned its his choice and totally up to hym when he comes back. There are some here who really seem to miss him.

luv
04-23-2009, 08:33 PM
He banned himself, what he said was bad still, hell as far as im concerned its his choice and totally up to hym when he comes back. There are some here who really seem to miss him.

How do you stress the "h" in hell without the "ell"? I'm trying, but it sounds kinda funny. :p

Predarat
04-23-2009, 08:36 PM
How do you stress the "h" in hell without the "ell"? I'm trying, but it sounds kinda funny. :p

hahahah you only see part of the puzzle.

Coogs
04-23-2009, 08:39 PM
I don't think he has ever left. I think he is posting under a different name. That's just me. I know there are times I could use a program to keep track of everybody and all of their different user names.

Delano
04-23-2009, 08:40 PM
I don't think he has ever left. I think he is posting under a different name. That's just me. I know there are times I could use a program to keep track of everybody and all of their different user names.

He's posting as DCS. [/mikey343435]

Reaper16
04-23-2009, 08:42 PM
i c wut u did there

luv
04-23-2009, 08:43 PM

He still has his hymen?

Coogs
04-23-2009, 08:46 PM
He's posting as DCS. [/mikey343435]

My guess is R-O-R.

Predarat
04-23-2009, 08:49 PM
He still has his hymen?

I'm pretty sure he does but he hasn't been around to update his I Have a Date/Trying to get GoChiefs laid thread, actually I think thats your thread that he hijacked. It was someone elses thread lol.

luv
04-23-2009, 09:01 PM
I'm pretty sure he does but he hasn't been around to update his I Have a Date/Trying to get GoChiefs laid thread, actually I think thats your thread that he hijacked. It was someone elses thread lol.

It was mine, but he's more than welcome to be embarrassed by it.

whoman69
04-23-2009, 09:28 PM
With all of his various accounts isn't a self imposed ban just a smokescreen anyway.

Smed1065
04-23-2009, 09:39 PM
Why are we talking about him?

Leave, stay, post, don't post...who gives a fuck? That goes for just about everyone. This site is bigger than any one poster!

Now let's go out there and kick their asses.

I agree but also see your comments to him?

J Diddy
04-23-2009, 10:04 PM
His Chief videos are the best I've ever seen. Thats enough for me.

I agree with you. The artist who shot the footage did a great job. He cut and pasted and overlayed a sound track. He's closer to the tmnt michelangelo than an artist. Then his articles. :banghead:

He is everything the term "tits on a boarhog" represents

Nightfyre
04-23-2009, 10:18 PM
30 yes votes? Lets see... 4-5 DCS handles, 3-4 Hootie handles... that makes 21-23 gochiefs handles!

Farzin
04-23-2009, 11:07 PM
why was he banned?

CrazyHorse
04-23-2009, 11:13 PM
I never meant to imply that you were oversensitive. You handled the situation as well as could be expected. It was everyone else that had to "come to your defense" so to speak. His comment was a joke, as much of a joke as it is when one of the more incendiary board members tells someone to kill themselves or walk into an AIDS tree, et al. It was a joke in poor taste, but ultimately not ban worthy.

It was no joke. I can only assume you haven't read it. He was trying to get to me in the worst way. He made a lot of excuses for what he said and why he said it. None of those being that he was joking.

It's a little different than "run into an aids tree".

Maybe I'm just missing it. But I dont see anything that relates to a joke in saying.....

"I'll be glad when you're finally dead of your terminal illness so I dont have to deal with you any longer".

As I said before, I didn't ask him to ban himself. He did it in an attempt to keep himself from getting banned on a more permanent basis. he banned himself and then went to other posters asking if he was in the wrong. He was in full damage control mode when everyone started piling on him.

In the end, I would rather not make my identity here about being the dead man walking, so to speak. This is what I didn't want to happen. The attention to this fool is accomplishing that and only that. No one is ever going to hold him accountable for his actions. Here or otherwise. On the web you can be guilty of any offense, but because you dont have to face the people you deal with, there is no moral code upheld. In a perfect world he would have said it to my face and then paid the price. I think we lose perspective sometimes because we are detatched.

What if he would have said the same thing to your daughter or wife, or mother? It wouldn't be a joke, and it wouldn't be funny. You'd be pissed off. And I'll guarantee you, you wouldn't be saying it's no big deal.

Sure-Oz
04-23-2009, 11:14 PM
looks like most the board dislikes him...

i think he says alot of assholish things but his ass could never back them up

teedubya
04-23-2009, 11:53 PM

I think I love you... but what am I so afraid of?

PastorMikH
04-23-2009, 11:54 PM
Ok, what'd I miss?

kcxiv
04-23-2009, 11:58 PM
lol almost 70 percent. Wow.

Smed1065
04-24-2009, 12:04 AM
In all fairyness he did not start it

LOL

T-post Tom
04-24-2009, 12:04 AM
I think I love you... but what am I so afraid of?

Your gayness is thread hopping. Again, NTTIAWWT. I wish you well in your search for manlove. :D

PastorMikH
04-24-2009, 12:08 AM
looks like most the board dislikes him...

i think he says alot of holish things but his could never back them up

I have a feeling that most of the stuff he says here wouldn't be said in person. (at least they wouldn't be said long around some of the posters on here before he learned a lesson or two).

kcxiv
04-24-2009, 12:18 AM
In all fairyness he did not start it

LOL

haha, Because that makes it better?

Psyko Tek
04-24-2009, 12:39 AM

that's my vote

Reaper16
04-24-2009, 01:17 AM
What if he would have said the same thing to your daughter or wife, or mother? It wouldn't be a joke, and it wouldn't be funny. You'd be pissed off. And I'll guarantee you, you wouldn't be saying it's no big deal.
I thought what he said to you was funny (no offense at all to you), and if it was said to me or a family member of mine that was hypothetically stricken with terminal sickness -- and if that same me/family were making some disagreeable posts on an internet forum -- then I'd find it funny. But that's just my own personality. If I fall ill, I want people to be making fun of me; that's just how I am.

Pioli Zombie
04-24-2009, 02:11 AM
He's probably driving his mother crazy will all the free time he has

Maaa, I'm hungry

Maaa, I'm bored

Maaa, can you watch me masturbate again?
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-24-2009, 02:29 AM
My guess is R-O-R.

30 yes votes? Lets see... 4-5 DCS handles, 3-4 Hootie handles... that makes 21-23 gochiefs handles!

This Just In:

Eat Fuck Pie at your earliest convenience!
http://www.indamixworldwide.com/html/images/indamix/interviews/Morris%20Day.jpg

Hmmm... pig jerker has man love for the nerd.

Go to WPI... he's posting in full there.

Ummm...Orton ROFL

"Lord, forgive the Donko Cumquat who hangeth among his Chiefs Fan Superiors; he knows not what he does( or speaks )"

I'm sorry; we didn't see the sign above the door that said "Douchey's House"!

This, actually.

Oversensitive twats.

Stick with me on this.

That was quite possibly the worst phrasing of a thought committed to media that I have seen in months, Sauto.

No shit. That guy is the most non-contributing, any way the wind blows, personality leech I've seen in this house.
And I've seen a few. And he's a fucking DONKO for shit's sake!

:thumb:

Bacon. You forgot bacon. :shake:

I'm torn over the whole mushroom thing. Do mushrooms really accentuate the burger overall, or is it just a distraction?

I bailed out of that thread and backtracked/edited on one post because I knew the inevitable was coming and it did:

Ultimately, you pulled the card. And that's not to say that I shouldn't take a moment and be thankful for my life and be respectful towards yours, nor is it to say that Claythan( who unlike myself at the time knew about your condition and exercised piss-poor taste and judgment )like most here can't exhibit maximum Ass Hat, but I was involved in that thread up to that very point, and I know the tension and overall vibe that was going down at the time.

And when the shit started flying, out came the card. Can't say I wouldn't do it myself; I don't know what you know or feel at this time in your life.
But I agree with you and a few others that there is a line between the detachment that comes with internet anonymity( and the general vibe of this board ), and not really being "grown up" or emotionally developed enough to know when you're walking the line.

Ultimately, I think Claythan's fate should be put in your hands alone.

Pioli Zombie
04-24-2009, 02:35 AM
Crucify him!
Posted via Mobile Device

CrazyHorse
04-24-2009, 04:25 AM
This Just In:

Eat **** Pie at your earliest convenience!
http://www.indamixworldwide.com/html/images/indamix/interviews/Morris%20Day.jpg

"Lord, forgive the Donko Cumquat who hangeth among his Chiefs Fan Superiors; he knows not what he does( or speaks )"

I'm sorry; we didn't see the sign above the door that said "Douchey's House"!

Stick with me on this.

That was quite possibly the worst phrasing of a thought committed to media that I have seen in months, Sauto.

No shit. That guy is the most non-contributing, any way the wind blows, personality leech I've seen in this house.
And I've seen a few. And he's a ****ing DONKO for shit's sake!

:thumb:

I'm torn over the whole mushroom thing. Do mushrooms really accentuate the burger overall, or is it just a distraction?

I bailed out of that thread and backtracked/edited on one post because I knew the inevitable was coming and it did:

Ultimately, you pulled the card. And that's not to say that I shouldn't take a moment and be thankful for my life and be respectful towards yours, nor is it to say that Claythan( who unlike myself at the time knew about your condition and exercised piss-poor taste and judgment )like most here can't exhibit maximum Ass Hat, but I was involved in that thread up to that very point, and I know the tension and overall vibe that was going down at the time.

And when the shit started flying, out came the card. Can't say I wouldn't do it myself; I don't know what you know or feel at this time in your life.
But I agree with you and a few others that there is a line between the detachment that comes with internet anonymity( and the general vibe of this board ), and not really being "grown up" or emotionally developed enough to know when you're walking the line.

Ultimately, I think Claythan's fate should be put in your hands alone.

I disagree. I think his fate is where it should be. In his and gods hands. Maybe it's time he asks for a little help.

As for his fate on this board, I really dont have an opinion one way or the other. He can come back whenever he wants. But this board wont give him what he needs. What he lacks cant be found here.

If I had my choice on his fate, it would be to give him some self respect. That is the single biggest obstacle in his life. When he realizes that and stops giving it away, his life will change.

CrazyHorse
04-24-2009, 05:06 AM
I thought what he said to you was funny (no offense at all to you), and if it was said to me or a family member of mine that was hypothetically stricken with terminal sickness -- and if that same me/family were making some disagreeable posts on an internet forum -- then I'd find it funny. But that's just my own personality. If I fall ill, I want people to be making fun of me; that's just how I am.

I dont share your sense of humor. If someone lashes out in hate telling my daughter they will be glad when her illness takes her, so thier life will be better, it wouldn't be funny to me. I still dont see how you even process that statement as being a joke.

You obviously dont have the capacity to put yourself in that situation.

I will say this however. When he said it to me, it really didn't make me mad. It really didn't surprize me. I felt sorry for him for where he is in his life. Kinda how I'm starting to feel about how you look at things, and where you are.

When suffering of family members, and your daughters life ending becomes funny, an undertstatement would be to say you need further development in your perspectives in life.

Here's some material for you. Your daughter one year ago was in great shape. She ran and worked out. You guys used to do it together. She goes to the doc because she thinks she has allergies. She's coughing all the time. The doc looks her over and tells her she has at best 2 years to live.

There's the background, here'e where the joke get's funny?

Fast forward one year. She's up in the middle of the night. She get's up because she cant breath. Her fingernails are purple. Her body is suffocating. Walking down the halway to the living room from her bedroom she srtuugles so much just to breath, inside she wonders if she will catch her breath or not. She's starting to panic. Feeling desperate. the anxiety only adds to her struggle. She desperately turns up her oxygen. She notices you looking at her concerned. So she tries not to look frightened because she doesn't want to worry everyone.

Funny shit, huh?

You are sitting there with her, thinking to yourself it's only been a year and she's progressed so far. My daughter will be gone in 6 months at this rate. What will I do without my little girl. I hate to see her suffering. I love her so much. If I could take it away, I would. Why is this happening.

Are you laughing yet?

Meanwhile your daughter sits in the chair she's starting to regain her breath. Her oxygen is turned up to 8 litres. She has two condensers because one condenser can only supply 5 litres of oxygen. So she has two linked together to supply enough oxygen to walk down te hall.

Here's your punchline.

Now as she sits in her chair, some prick walks up and says, "I'll be glad when you're dead so I no longer have to be burdened by your existence".

You start laughing.

Silock
04-24-2009, 05:14 AM
Back? I didn't know he was gone, TBH.

ottawa_chiefs_fan
04-24-2009, 05:15 AM
who cares? No vote here.

Mile High Mania
04-24-2009, 05:30 AM
"...Survey Says..."

http://www.presidentsrus.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/family-feud.jpg

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-24-2009, 05:43 AM
"...Survey Says...Orton....LMAO

http://www.presidentsrus.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/family-feud.jpg

:drool:

ziggysocki
04-24-2009, 05:47 AM
I think his douchery is hilarious, and this place is less entertaining without him posting 378 times a day and getting bashed/piled on by 3-5 people simultaneously. Bring back the douchebagery!

Chiefless
04-24-2009, 07:15 AM
what the hell happened? I lurk like a mofo on here and missed it...

luv
04-24-2009, 07:21 AM
Claythan confuses me. There are times when he's really cool (few and far between), but it's like, if he realizes it, he goes into annoying douche overload. I don't know if it's just his online persona, or if that's how he is in real life, too. I do know that he's probably loving the attention he's getting. It's almost like he thrives on negative attention, as it only makes him do it that much more. Why anyone would be like that? I have no idea. You'd better believe that it's threads like this that keep him from coming back. He's getting attention whenever he's not even here (albeit negative), and he probably loves it. That's just weird, IMO.

Katipan
04-24-2009, 07:52 AM
It's almost like he thrives on negative attention, as it only makes him do it that much more. Why anyone would be like that? I have no idea.

You do it. Hootie does it. I do it.

What's to not understand?

Coach
04-24-2009, 07:53 AM
Yes -38 - 24.05%
No - 108 - 68.35%
Yes, but reinstate it later after things cool down - 12 - 7.59%

Looks like a major landslide.

luv
04-24-2009, 07:53 AM
You do it. Hootie does it. I do it.

What's to not understand?

Since when do you get negative attention?

Katipan
04-24-2009, 07:55 AM
Since when do you get negative attention?

lol, I'm a fucking cocktail joke.

Donger
04-24-2009, 08:38 AM
lol, I'm a ****ing cocktail joke.

Rep! I love it when you use that word.

Fat Elvis
04-24-2009, 08:44 AM
Claythan confuses me. There are times when he's really cool (few and far between), but it's like, if he realizes it, he goes into annoying douche overload. I don't know if it's just his online persona, or if that's how he is in real life, too. I do know that he's probably loving the attention he's getting. It's almost like he thrives on negative attention, as it only makes him do it that much more. Why anyone would be like that? I have no idea. You'd better believe that it's threads like this that keep him from coming back. He's getting attention whenever he's not even here (albeit negative), and he probably loves it. That's just weird, IMO.

If the dickhead is allowed to come back, then I think an appropriate punishment is to have his rep to be set at zero for perpetuity. He gets off on the fact that he has the most amount of negative rep possible. Setting his rep to zero permanantly kind of cuts into his own self image.

Katipan
04-24-2009, 08:49 AM
Rep! I love it when you use that word.

Insextigator!

If the dickhead is allowed to come back, then I think an appropriate punishment is to have his rep to be set at zero for perpetuity. He gets off on the fact that he has the most amount of negative rep possible. Setting his rep to zero permanantly kind of cuts into his own self image.

... Wouldn't it amount to the same thing? He's still the only one singled out.

Only now he's the big bad meanie that can not be contained or restrained without the allmighty power of vbulletin.

Al Bundy
04-24-2009, 08:51 AM
Insextigator!

... Wouldn't it amount to the same thing? He's still the only one singled out.

Only now he's the big bad meanie that can not be contained or restrained without the allmighty power of vbulletin.

Or he's just a big douche that will never get laid...

Katipan
04-24-2009, 08:54 AM
Or he's just a big douche that will never get laid...

I'm sure it's because his rep is so low.

Otter
04-24-2009, 08:56 AM
what the hell happened? I lurk like a mofo on here and missed it...

I vote the next fuckwad to ask this without taking 2 minutes to go back and read gets a weeks ban.

Reaper16
04-24-2009, 09:13 AM
I dont share your sense of humor. If someone lashes out in hate telling my daughter they will be glad when her illness takes her, so thier life will be better, it wouldn't be funny to me. I still dont see how you even process that statement as being a joke.

You obviously dont have the capacity to put yourself in that situation.

I will say this however. When he said it to me, it really didn't make me mad. It really didn't surprize me. I felt sorry for him for where he is in his life. Kinda how I'm starting to feel about how you look at things, and where you are.

When suffering of family members, and your daughters life ending becomes funny, an undertstatement would be to say you need further development in your perspectives in life.

Here's some material for you. Your daughter one year ago was in great shape. She ran and worked out. You guys used to do it together. She goes to the doc because she thinks she has allergies. She's coughing all the time. The doc looks her over and tells her she has at best 2 years to live.

There's the background, here'e where the joke get's funny?

Fast forward one year. She's up in the middle of the night. She get's up because she cant breath. Her fingernails are purple. Her body is suffocating. Walking down the halway to the living room from her bedroom she srtuugles so much just to breath, inside she wonders if she will catch her breath or not. She's starting to panic. Feeling desperate. the anxiety only adds to her struggle. She desperately turns up her oxygen. She notices you looking at her concerned. So she tries not to look frightened because she doesn't want to worry everyone.

Funny shit, huh?

You are sitting there with her, thinking to yourself it's only been a year and she's progressed so far. My daughter will be gone in 6 months at this rate. What will I do without my little girl. I hate to see her suffering. I love her so much. If I could take it away, I would. Why is this happening.

Are you laughing yet?

Meanwhile your daughter sits in the chair she's starting to regain her breath. Her oxygen is turned up to 8 litres. She has two condensers because one condenser can only supply 5 litres of oxygen. So she has two linked together to supply enough oxygen to walk down te hall.

Here's your punchline.

Now as she sits in her chair, some prick walks up and says, "I'll be glad when you're dead so I no longer have to be burdened by your existence".

You start laughing.
I don't have an inability to put myself in situations. Or mindsets. I mean, I understand where you are coming from, and I admire your strength, quite frankly.

Here was my honest reaction to your situation: I was shaking my head at each paragraph, murmuring "No, of course that isn't funny" under my breath.

Then at the last paragraph, I burst out with a short laugh. I did, and mainly because it lacks so much context. I mean, why would some dude just randomly come up and say that? I mean, if that did happen, I'd probably get into a physical altercation with the guy. Thats why its important that the comment was a.) not random -- an entire discussion preceded it, and b.) was on an internet message board, where the kind of discourse is much more antagonistic, hyperbolic, and crass than in face-to-face discourse.

I did laugh, though.

Reaper16
04-24-2009, 09:14 AM
I vote the next fuckwad to ask this without taking 2 minutes to go back and read gets a weeks ban.
We're just in support of banning everybody for fuck-all these days!

PastorMikH
04-24-2009, 09:14 AM
I vote the next ****wad to ask this without taking 2 minutes to go back and read gets a weeks ban.

I hope your car door closes on your best fly rod right before you walk down to the water to fish.

:)

I understand he made an improper comment to crazyhorse, but is their more to the story than that? When exactly did the blowup occur? These are questions that are still rolling around even after reading.

Gonzo
04-24-2009, 09:17 AM
Personally, I don't care to ever see him again on the board. Let him go suck off all the WPI douchebags while sticking a plastic ice cream scooper in his ass.

What he did was not cool and the only reason he self banned was to protect himself. If that were anyone else on the board (except for a select few I'm sure) we would've been instantly banned for life.

I'm all about freedom of speech but that was a bit over the line. Why don't we ask Mr. Crazyhorse for his opinion. I'm good with whatever he says.

Katipan
04-24-2009, 09:18 AM
Mr. Crazyhorse has decided there are other more important things in his life worth worrying about.

CoMoChief
04-24-2009, 09:19 AM
He's good for his piracy videos from the NFL.

Other than that.....I really wouldn't care, but to be honest from what I hear about him, you're probably taking something away from him that he considers a hobby. And to think if someone did that to me, I wouldnt enjoy it.

Reaper16
04-24-2009, 09:19 AM
If that were anyone else on the board (except for a select few I'm sure) we would've been instantly banned for life.
Why? That's dumb.

I'm all about freedom of speech but that was a bit over the line. Why don't we ask Mr. Crazyhorse for his opinion. I'm good with whatever he says.
He's given it.

Gonzo
04-24-2009, 09:23 AM
Why? That's dumb.

He's given it.

1. Get back with me when you hit an aids tree. Then you'll understand.
2. Fair enough.

luv
04-24-2009, 09:23 AM

Actually, the last time he was on, I think he was back in the green. Of course, that's probably not the case now.

Al Bundy
04-24-2009, 09:30 AM
I'm sure it's because his rep is so low.

I like...

buddha
04-24-2009, 10:19 AM
I'll add my vote to the "who gives a shit?" silent majority.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-24-2009, 11:51 AM
And every time he puts out a great highlight video, ther'e 200 people praising him and telling him how great he is. This thread mostly brought out the assholes as I suspected it would.

Dylan
04-24-2009, 12:11 PM
http://www.queensburyschool.org/Departments/Support_Services/images/boy_raising_hand_desk_school_lg_nwm.gif

Nightfyre
04-24-2009, 12:16 PM
And every time he puts out a great highlight video, ther'e 200 people praising him and telling him how great he is. This thread mostly brought out the assholes as I suspected it would.

Voters: 176

Is this sampling sufficient to represent the board?

htismaqe
04-24-2009, 12:22 PM
Where's the Gaz option?

Katipan
04-24-2009, 12:23 PM
http://www.queensburyschool.org/Departments/Support_Services/images/boy_raising_hand_desk_school_lg_nwm.gif

Please tell me you changed that picture from some really creepy yellow hand thing otherwise I think I'm going crazy.

ChiTown
04-24-2009, 12:24 PM
Pardon the ignorance, but what did Claythan due to get banned?

vailpass
04-24-2009, 12:26 PM

Otter wants to see you in his office.

ChiTown
04-24-2009, 12:27 PM
Otter wants to see you in his office.

??

Come on gawdamnit, I only have so many more hours today that I can fukc off at Chiefs Planet!

Katipan
04-24-2009, 12:29 PM
??

Come on gawdamnit, I only have so many more hours today that I can fukc off at Chiefs Planet!

And you want to spend them with Otter?

ChiTown
04-24-2009, 12:29 PM
And you want to spend them with Otter?

Only If I can pee on him in the shower

/Hootie

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-24-2009, 12:31 PM
Voters: 176

Is this sampling sufficient to represent the board?

NO!

Katipan
04-24-2009, 12:32 PM
Only If I can pee on him in the shower

/Hootie

It's cute how you did that but you forgot a "w"

Delano
04-24-2009, 12:32 PM

This.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-24-2009, 12:33 PM

He banned himself because he made a stupid remark and then felt bad after the fact.

ChiTown
04-24-2009, 12:34 PM
He banned himself because he made a stupid remark and then felt bad after the fact.

ok fine, but what did he say?

Gonzo
04-24-2009, 12:36 PM

So, if we don't agree with you that your best bud should come back we're idiots or assholes right?

If you knew the answer prior to asking, why post the poll sir?

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-24-2009, 12:37 PM
ok fine, but what did he say?

Ummm...... that would be giving out too much information. Call in sick on Monday and do the research.

vailpass
04-24-2009, 12:37 PM
??

:D see post #133

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-24-2009, 12:59 PM
So, if we don't agree with you that your best bud should come back we're idiots or assholes right?

If you knew the answer prior to asking, why post the poll sir?

I was hoping a positive outcome would bring him out before the draft. It was a chance Iwas willing to take.

And he is not "my best bud". In fact I have NO buds.

I just find it ironic that everybody can be an asshole to him but when he acts assholish then he's the only one in existance.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-24-2009, 01:35 PM
I was hoping a positive outcome would bring him out before the draft. It was a chance Iwas willing to take.

And he is not "my best bud". In fact I have NO buds.

I just find it ironic that everybody can be an asshole to him but when he acts assholish then he's the only one in existance.

This.

A 2000 word, detailed treatise on how Bernard Pollard is a Safety God In Waiting, a great Chief who loves KC and loves being a Chief, and is the most underrated player on the defense, and is the greatest dancer in the history of the franchise will secure my complete endorsement.

Them's the terms Clay; make it happen! :D

Chiefless
04-24-2009, 06:09 PM
I vote the next ****wad to ask this without taking 2 minutes to go back and read gets a weeks ban.

sorry to ruin your day.

Dylan
04-24-2009, 06:30 PM
Please tell me you changed that picture from some really creepy yellow hand thing otherwise I think I'm going crazy.

LMAO... I did change it ... It presented an all-too-masculine look ... I can't find it! lol

found the right gender... http://www.kidcrosswords.com/animated_dictionary/s_t_u/student.gif

Edit: Actually, I did not have time to read this thread - I have tried carefully to read as many posts as I can -- sometimes, I'll only have time to respond to a thread title.

FAX
04-24-2009, 06:42 PM
What an horrific thread. And an equally horrific thing for Mr. GoChiefs to say. Dang.

He puzzles me. He is an intelligent person who, from time to time, behaves in the most unintelligent fashion. It's almost as though a teeny tiny little Sasquatch from Mars lives in his brain and occasionally kicks his common sense to the curb and then boots his common sense right in the mid-section and then pulls his common sense's hair and grabs his common sense's nose between his thumb and index finger and twists like a mother.

As for the poll, I think he should come back, but with apologies to the injured party and sincere promises never to say anything like that again to anyone ... either here or in RL. It's just not cool. Then, I think the next time he shows up at a Planet function, everyone should get a turn giving him a wedgie. As they say in Oklahoma, that should learn him.

FAX

seclark
04-24-2009, 06:42 PM
no
sec
**edit**good to see you, fax

Skip Towne
04-24-2009, 06:47 PM
What an horrific thread. And an equally horrific thing for Mr. GoChiefs to say. Dang.

He puzzles me. He is an intelligent person who, from time to time, behaves in the most unintelligent fashion. It's almost as though a teeny tiny little Sasquatch from Mars lives in his brain and occasionally kicks his common sense to the curb and then boots his common sense right in the mid-section and then pulls his common sense's hair and grabs his common sense's nose between his thumb and index finger and twists like a mother.

As for the poll, I think he should come back, but with apologies to the injured party and sincere promises never to say anything like that again to anyone ... either here or in RL. It's just not cool. Then, I think the next time he shows up at a Planet function, everyone should get a turn giving him a wedgie. As they say in Oklahoma, that should learn him.

FAX

It's "That should learn him durn him"

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-24-2009, 06:52 PM

FAX

He already apologized. Just before he banned himself, which is the ultimate sacrifice. Think of yourself doing something bad, like jaywalking, and going to the police station and saying , look , I just jaywalked , it's not right and I'm spending the weekend in jail. I respect him for that !

CrazyHorse
04-24-2009, 07:19 PM
He already apologized. Just before he banned himself, which is the ultimate sacrifice. Think of yourself doing something bad, like jaywalking, and going to the police station and saying , look , I just jaywalked , it's not right and I'm spending the weekend in jail. I respect him for that !

ROFLYou're an easy mark.

JOhn
04-24-2009, 07:27 PM

ROFL

once in a great while i read something on here that's so funny/ironic or whatever, while taking a drink, and nearly choke/or spew my Dew........

Thank you for that moment:D

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-24-2009, 08:33 PM
ROFLYou're an easy mark.

I find it hard to give a response to that.

KcFanInGA
04-24-2009, 09:10 PM

Wow. He banned himself AFTER many other posters asked for him to be banned. Thats barely a choice, much less worthy of respect. Anyone who would say the things he said wont change in any short amount of time. Make it at least a six month ban.

PastorMikH
04-24-2009, 09:39 PM

If he said he was going to stay gone until a certain date, he should stay gone until that date no matter how many people want him back. He should honor his word.

I miss reading Big Daddy's posts, but he said he'd be gone a year if Obama won the election. He's honored that so far. Even though I miss him, he should continue to honor his word.

Buck
04-24-2009, 09:57 PM
I'm just surprised he's had the willpower to not show up as the draft approaches.

Of course it seems like 1,000,000 n00bs have popped up over the last couple weeks, so he could be anybody.

Katipan
04-24-2009, 10:14 PM

FAX

What if he's not wearing any underwear?

alanm
04-24-2009, 10:27 PM
I'm just surprised he's had the willpower to not show up as the draft approaches.

Of course it seems like 1,000,000 n00bs have popped up over the last couple weeks, so he could be anybody.I guarantee he's been reading all about himself. He's probably posting by proxy as well.

Buck
04-24-2009, 10:29 PM
I guarantee he's been reading all about himself. He's probably posting by proxy as well.

I know he is reading.

He just PM'd me.

Bugeater
04-24-2009, 10:31 PM
That's a damn good point. Get your ass back in here Goatse.

alanm
04-24-2009, 10:36 PM
I know he is reading.

He just PM'd me.So in effect he hasn't banned himself at all. :shake:

Bugeater
04-24-2009, 10:41 PM
So in effect he hasn't banned himself at all. :shake:
BAN HIM!

Sure-Oz
04-24-2009, 10:49 PM
ALot of people hate him damn

KCDC
04-24-2009, 11:14 PM
The more the merrier. Keep him around. He writes thought-provoking articles, even if you don't agree with his conclusions.

MIAdragon
04-24-2009, 11:20 PM
The more the merrier. Keep him around. He writes thought-provoking articles, even if you don't agree with his conclusions.

ROFL

FAX
04-24-2009, 11:22 PM
What if he's not wearing any underwear?

Hmmm. You present a dire, potential difficulty to be sure, Ms. Katipan. It appears that your skill in devil's advocacy has been well honed.

Nevertheless, in the event that Mr. GoChiefs be courageous enough to attend a ChiefsPlanet function sans undergarments, punishment via the Classic Team Wedgie method would be utterly impossible. Therefore, the Penie Wedgie would have to suffice. As I'm sure you are aware, the Penie Wedgie is a technique in which the wedger reaches through the wedgee's legs from behind, grasps the wedgee's penis with a firm grip, then attempts to lift the wedgee off the ground using the wedgee's ass crack as leverage. It's not easy and it's certainly not pretty, but theoretically, it can work.

FAX

Nightfyre
04-24-2009, 11:24 PM
Hmmm. You present a dire, potential difficulty to be sure, Ms. Katipan. It appears that your skill in devil's advocacy has been well honed.

Nevertheless, in the event that Mr. GoChiefs be courageous enough to attend a ChiefsPlanet function sans undergarments, punishment via the Classic Team Wedgie method would be utterly impossible. Therefore, the Penie Wedgie would have to suffice. As I'm sure you are aware, the Penie Wedgie is a technique in which the wedger reaches through the wedgee's legs from behind, grasps the wedgee's penis with a firm grip, then attempts to lift the wedgee off the ground using the wedgee's ass crack as leverage. It's not easy and it's certainly not pretty, but theoretically, it can work.

FAX
I think you give gochiefs cock too much credit Mr. Fax.

DeezNutz
04-24-2009, 11:25 PM

FAX

Welcome back, man. Good to see you.

FAX
04-24-2009, 11:28 PM
ALot of people hate him damn

It's extremely unfortunate, Mr. Sure-Oz. Mr. GoChiefs absorbs more abuse on the Planet than any other Planeteer I can think of. Frankly, I admire his ability to withstand the relentless attacks. It's remarkable, really.

Mr. GoChiefs spices up the place and provides refreshing variety if nothing else. Think about it ... if every poster were like Mr. Rain Man and Mr. Donger, all we would do is ask each other constant, pointless questions day in and day out. At least Mr. GoChiefs has answers ... even if they're wrong.

We need Mr. GoChiefs. Sort of a Yin and Yang deal.

FAX

Fat Elvis
04-24-2009, 11:29 PM

Have you no shame? You couldn't even make it one day with your "self imposed ban."

DeezNutz
04-24-2009, 11:30 PM
It's extremely unfortunate, Mr. Sure-Oz. Mr. GoChiefs absorbs more abuse on the Planet than any other Planeteer I can think of. Frankly, I admire his ability to withstand the relentless attacks. It's remarkable, really.

Mr. GoChiefs spices up the place and provides refreshing variety if nothing else. Think about it ... if every poster were like Mr. Rain Man and Mr. Donger, all we would do is ask each other constant, pointless questions day in and day out. At least Mr. GoChiefs has answers ... even if they're wrong.

FAX

What's the cliche? Oh yes..."Fuck 'em if he can't take a joke."

Fortunately, GoChiefs can do this, which clearly explains his lack of fuckedness.

FAX
04-24-2009, 11:33 PM
I think you give gochiefs cock too much credit Mr. Fax.

Hmmm. We may be staring straight down the barrel of the Testicle Fuzz Wedgie method, Mr. Nightfyre. Although effective, it's significantly dangerous for all involved. I would only recommend it as a last resort.

Maybe somebody can just loan the guy some underwear.

FAX

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-24-2009, 11:35 PM
Hmmm. We may be staring straight down the barrel of the Testicle Fuzz Wedgie method, Mr. Nightfyre. Although effective, it's significantly dangerous for all involved. I would only recommend it as a last resort.

Maybe somebody can just loan the guy some underwear.

FAX

LMAOGood lord...

Nightfyre
04-24-2009, 11:37 PM
Im voting for the nuthook methodology. You see, you use fishing rods and reels, put the hooks through a pulley system and then attach said hooks to the nuts. Then you have all sorts of leverage for reeling in a prolific wedgie.

MIAdragon
04-25-2009, 12:31 AM

FAX

This is all true.