PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs We've never won a playoff game with TG......

rambleonthruthefog
04-24-2009, 10:59 AM
:evil:So get the F over it. seriously, quit F'n cryin'. He didn't want to be here anyway. who cares if he is a great guy? who cares if he is one of the most popular chiefs? we've won exactly d*ck with him. i'm sure we can do just as good or better without him. i care bout winning in the playoffs, and so does the new regime. were building for the future and tony doesn't need to be a part of it. rant over :evil:

Demonpenz
04-24-2009, 11:02 AM
Mods can we move this to the romper room? As I posted on my Yahoo.com account it is way out of line for this shit to go on.

sedated
04-24-2009, 11:03 AM
Has anyone really had a problem with the trade?

I've seen more "get over it" posts than actual people saying it was a bad deal.

Lumpy
04-24-2009, 11:04 AM
Wowzer! Someone must have pissed in someone's Post Toasties this am!

rambleonthruthefog
04-24-2009, 11:05 AM
Mods can we move this to the romper room? As I posted on my Yahoo.com account it is way out of line for this shit to go on.

this guy needs to quit whining more than anyone. cryin' bout tony, cryin' bout this post. hes slurpin TG so hard he might as well become a falcons fan. its about the team, not about a player. hes just a TE, and he never helped us get over the hump.

Demonpenz
04-24-2009, 11:05 AM
Wowzer! Someone must have pissed in someone's Post Toasties this am!

It was more Pioli taking a dogpiss all over the fans

Demonpenz
04-24-2009, 11:06 AM
this guy needs to quit whining more than anyone. cryin' bout tony, cryin' bout this post. hes slurpin TG so hard he might as well become a falcons fan. its about the team, not about a player. hes just a TE, and he never helped us get over the hump.

The way you get over the hump is to add players not give them away, and as many of us here know I have special ties to tony G and our family is going to miss him. MODS?

Mr. Krab
Demonpenz arguing with himself?

SenselessChiefsFan
:evil:So get the F over it. seriously, quit F'n cryin'. He didn't want to be here anyway. who cares if he is a great guy? who cares if he is one of the most popular chiefs? we've won exactly d*ck with him. i'm sure we can do just as good or better without him. i care bout winning in the playoffs, and so does the new regime. were building for the future and tony doesn't need to be a part of it. rant over :evil:

Tony is a great player. But, you are right. TG won us NOTHING.

rambleonthruthefog

its about the team, not TG, and not you or any other fan. These guys are about wins, and i bet you'll quit cryin' once they start producing wins.

DaFace
04-24-2009, 11:07 AM

Hi, can I introduce you to demonpenz?

Lumpy
04-24-2009, 11:08 AM

I was actually referring to the OP's rant. But yeah, some will agree that Pioli most definitely did do that.

Demonpenz
04-24-2009, 11:09 AM
as my Nfl.com Status says it has been a tough week overall for me. my family and I will try to get confy with the new digs, and we hope Tony G the best. Mods?

SenselessChiefsFan
04-24-2009, 11:09 AM
The way you get over the hump is to add players not give them away, and as many of us here know I have special ties to tony G and our family is going to miss him. MODS?

How is this guy out of line? He is right. The Chiefs didn't give him away. They got a 2nd round pick out of a guy that was 33 years old.

Heck, as far as the playoffs go: in 2003, it was him pushing off that caused the Chiefs to have to kick a field goal... that they missed.

In 2006, he had a couple of dropped passes that would have kept early drives going.

He is a great player. But, the Chiefs are moving on.

Demonpenz
04-24-2009, 11:11 AM
How is this guy out of line? He is right. The Chiefs didn't give him away. They got a 2nd round pick out of a guy that was 33 years old.

Heck, as far as the playoffs go: in 2003, it was him pushing off that caused the Chiefs to have to kick a field goal... that they missed.

In 2006, he had a couple of dropped passes that would have kept early drives going.

He is a great player. But, the Chiefs are moving on.

I think he is WAY over the line, tony G not only was a great player and man, but he was also a human. for us to start talking smack on him this early is taking a dog piss on the fans mods?

SenselessChiefsFan
04-24-2009, 11:11 AM

Uh, no, the logical fans are fine with it.

Demonpenz
04-24-2009, 11:13 AM
Uh, no, the logical fans are fine with it.

Logical is out the window as many football experts has said. YOU DON'T TAKE A DOGPISS ON YOUR FANS

PLAIN

AND

SIMPLE

!

SenselessChiefsFan
04-24-2009, 11:14 AM
I think he is WAY over the line, tony G not only was a great player and man, but he was also a human. for us to start talking smack on him this early is taking a dog piss on the fans mods?

Why do you keep whining to the Mods? Give me a freaking breaking. You are like the little brother who crys 'MOM!' every two seconds.

NOTHING this guy said is over the line. TG won NOTHING while he was here. NOT A THING. Was it his fault? No. But, it is factual.

He is ranting more towards fans who have had their feelings hurt, than he is about TG. The reality is that it is a team, and the TEAM will be better.

You are more out of line than this guy... MODS!

|Zach|
04-24-2009, 11:15 AM
Hi, can I introduce you to demonpenz?

Yes, its really fun to be a douchebag who means nothing that he says. A Chiefsplanet shtick, the true last resort for comedians who are not funny.

Buzz
04-24-2009, 11:15 AM
seriously

Demonpenz
04-24-2009, 11:19 AM
Yes, its really fun to be a douchebag who means nothing that he says. A Chiefsplanet shtick, the true last resort for comedians who are not funny.

nail/head

|Zach|
04-24-2009, 11:22 AM
nail/head

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fUwnqv-7HwY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fUwnqv-7HwY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Demonpenz
04-24-2009, 11:24 AM
I will reel myself in Zack. The mirror sucks sometimes, but it is the only way for me to be sane sometimes is to make a mockery about everything. I know you and the mods don't think I am funny but I am just trying to get by. Have a good weekend. p.s. that youtube video isn't a dog pissing? now that would be funny.

RJ
04-24-2009, 11:28 AM
LMAO

TG gets traded, hilarity ensues.

Gotta love this place.

buddha
04-24-2009, 11:29 AM
Demonpenz, just because you don't agree with his post doesn't mean fog's post should be moved or deleted. And frankly, who gives a rip if you are friends with Tony or not. What are you...8 years old? Seriously, get a grip on yourself and stop acting like somebody stomped your puppy to death.

I would doubt that you'll find anybody who agrees with you. Let's see, shall we?

DaFace
04-24-2009, 11:31 AM
I will reel myself in Zack. The mirror sucks sometimes, but it is the only way for me to be sane sometimes is to make a mockery about everything. I know you and the mods don't think I am funny but I am just trying to get by. Have a good weekend. p.s. that youtube video isn't a dog pissing? now that would be funny.

I'm not sure where you get the idea that the mods don't think you're funny. I'm actually quite amused when people take you seriously.

|Zach|
04-24-2009, 11:33 AM
I'm not sure where you get the idea that the mods don't think you're funny. I'm actually quite amused when people take you seriously.

Yea, because why should anyone that is on this board take any post at face value?

Demonpenz
04-24-2009, 11:34 AM

I just have my panties in a bunch now because Zack called me a douchebag and not funny which kind of sucks because the only 2 things I am known for is being funny and not a duechebag Budda I am being sarcastic it's my shtick. I take the bullshit hear every fucking day of my life and parrot it to chiefsplanet so I can make everyone else pissed off that I had to here such stupid shit

|Zach|
04-24-2009, 11:34 AM
Yea, because why should anyone that is on this board take any post at face value?

Wait did I mean the opposite with this post? I guess I will have to leave you wondering. Cue laugh track.

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-24-2009, 11:39 AM
Tony is a great player. But, you are right. TG won us NOTHING.

It's all his fault. He was holding us back. You are a moran.

RJ
04-24-2009, 11:39 AM
One of my main reasons for visiting this board is to get a good laugh now and again.

Sometimes posters are deliberately funny (penz) and sometimes not......like the posters who don't recognize when their legs are being pulled. But without them, penz' schtick is worthless. It's a symbiotic relationship.

|Zach|
04-24-2009, 11:43 AM
One of my main reasons for visiting this board is to get a good laugh now and again.

Sometimes posters are deliberately funny (penz) and sometimes not......like the posters who don't recognize when their legs are being pulled. But without them, penz' schtick is worthless. It's a symbiotic relationship.

Why should someone realize their leg is being pulled?

If some people wonder at times why this place is crawling with D-Bags maybe it is something like this. Someone visits this board...responds to a post and then gets made out like they are an asshole because they didn't know the poster of this normal looking post actually mean the opposite.

It is stupid as hell.

But wait...do I mean anything I said in this post? Maybe I am pulling your leg right now! nyuck nyuck nyuck.

HemiEd
04-24-2009, 11:47 AM

That was a huge play.

Frazod
04-24-2009, 11:48 AM
That was a huge play.

Well, that and the fact that our defense never arrived at the stadium that day.

Buzz
04-24-2009, 11:51 AM

If some people wonder at times why this place is crawling with D-Bags maybe it is something like this. Someone visits this board...responds to a post and then gets made out like they are an asshole because they didn't know the poster of this normal looking post actually mean the opposite.

It is stupid as hell.

But wait...do I mean anything I said in this post? Maybe I am pulling your leg right now! nyuck nyuck nyuck.

maybe, just maybe there are a few that need to get a clue... :huh:

CaptainMorgan
04-24-2009, 11:52 AM

It is stupid as hell.

Lighten up man, its an fing message board...and its Friday.

buddha
04-24-2009, 11:53 AM
Demonpenz, maybe you should let us know when you're trying to be funny, so we'll all be in on it. Or maybe you just realized how stupid you were sounding and tried to turn it into satire as a last gasp?

Either way...we've wasted enough time.

Deberg_1990
04-24-2009, 11:53 AM

Yes, Its really fun to always have a snarky, snide, "Im above anyone else on this board" attitude.

ChiefaRoo
04-24-2009, 11:54 AM

FAIL

SAUTO
04-24-2009, 11:55 AM
Demonpenz, maybe you should let us know when you're trying to be funny, so we'll all be in on it. Or maybe you just realized how stupid you were sounding and tried to turn it into satire as a last gasp?

Either way...we've wasted enough time.

if you dont like his comedy put him on ignore, most of us really enjoy him

|Zach|
04-24-2009, 11:55 AM
Yes, Its really fun to always have a snarky, snide, "Im above anyone else on this board" attitude.

Its worked out so far.

Contrarian
04-24-2009, 11:56 AM

:LOL:
No he was not a human he was the next coming that never came.
Curry is our new savior.

|Zach|
04-24-2009, 11:56 AM
if you dont like his comedy put him on ignore, most of us really enjoy him

Wait did you mean this post? I don't want you to pull my leg.

ChiefaRoo
04-24-2009, 11:57 AM
I just have my panties in a bunch now because Zack called me a douchebag and not funny which kind of sucks because the only 2 things I am known for is being funny and not a duechebag Budda I am being sarcastic it's my shtick. I take the bullshit hear every ****ing day of my life and parrot it to chiefsplanet so I can make everyone else pissed off that I had to here such stupid shit

FAIL x 2

Deberg_1990
Its worked out so far.

Someone has to take the high road right?

SAUTO
Wait did you mean this post? I don't want you to pull my leg.

i mean exactly what i say, YOU have been here long enough to know EXACTLY what penz is about

RJ
04-24-2009, 11:58 AM

It is stupid as hell.

I think initially he would fool almost anyone. I know, I was one of them. But after a few posts, most people catch on.

The part that I find funny is the content of the posts themselves, the leg pulling is just a by-product. But humor is a personal thing....what tickles one funny bone won't necessarily tickle the next. Lots of funny people on this board, in lots of different ways.

ChiefaRoo
Logical is out the window as many football experts has said. YOU DON'T TAKE A DOGPISS ON YOUR FANS

PLAIN

AND

SIMPLE

!

Remarkable FAIL

|Zach|
Someone has to take the high road right?

Uh...yes? I guess? Is this like your big point you are trying to make. LMAO

rambleonthruthefog
04-24-2009, 11:59 AM
demonpenz is taking a beating on this thread. i find that funny.

ChiefaRoo
04-24-2009, 11:59 AM
Uh...yes? I guess? Is this like your big point you are trying to make. LMAO

Kodak FAIL

Demonpenz
04-24-2009, 12:00 PM
cosmic bowling fail

ChiefaRoo
04-24-2009, 12:01 PM
cosmic bowling fail

St. Joe + Demon ='s LIFE FAIL

|Zach|
04-24-2009, 12:02 PM
cosmic bowling fail

Boom, now that cuts to the core.

Demonpenz
04-24-2009, 12:04 PM
Boom, now that cuts to the core.

nyuk nyuk nyuk

Buzz
04-24-2009, 12:05 PM
demonpenz is taking a beating on this thread. i find that funny.

Depends on the point of view.

Deberg_1990
04-24-2009, 12:06 PM
I am Done FAIL....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=76427

ChiefaRoo
04-24-2009, 12:07 PM
nyuk nyuk nyuk

St. Joe + Demon's family not speaking because of TG trade + Demon sounding like a little bitch = Family upbringing FAIL

rad
04-24-2009, 12:09 PM
That's awesome, I'm going to close every one of my posts for the rest of the day with "mods?"....I suggest everyone do this.

Mods?

|Zach|
04-24-2009, 12:09 PM
I am Done FAIL....

Poor Deberg...digging through Chiefs Planet archives because mean Zach calls him out for being a bafoon all the time...

Time heals all things 1990...it just takes time.

ChiefaRoo
04-24-2009, 12:10 PM
"Mods?" - - - FAIL

rad
04-24-2009, 12:10 PM
I think initially he would fool almost anyone. I know, I was one of them. But after a few posts, most people catch on.

The part that I find funny is the content of the posts themselves, the leg pulling is just a by-product. But humor is a personal thing....what tickles one funny bone won't necessarily tickle the next. Lots of funny people on this board, in lots of different ways.

Whoa, whoa, whoa....what do you mean "funny?"

Mods?

SenselessChiefsFan
04-24-2009, 12:19 PM
It's all his fault. He was holding us back. You are a moran.

There is a difference between blaming him for the losses, and accepting that he never WON us anything.

No, he wasn't at 'fault'. But, the point is that the way the team WAS build the last 12, heck, 19 years wasn't working. Shaking things up a little is a good thing.

htismaqe
04-24-2009, 12:20 PM
There is a difference between blaming him for the losses, and accepting that he never WON us anything.

No, he wasn't at 'fault'. But, the point is that the way the team WAS build the last 12, heck, 19 years wasn't working. Shaking things up a little is a good thing.

This.

kysirsoze
04-24-2009, 12:21 PM

It is stupid as hell.

Anyone who read more than three of Penz posts in this thread and still take him seriously deserve what they get. When I started posting on here, it took me about 3 minutes to get the joke. I still think it's funny as hell. Plus, there are always people warning new posters they are getting played.

Problem is people read one post and rush to blast him rather than actually reading a thread.

Demonpenz
04-24-2009, 12:22 PM
You know demonpenz is loving the attention

kysirsoze
04-24-2009, 12:24 PM
I am Done FAIL....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=76427

LMAO maybe it's time this was bumped...

DaFace
04-24-2009, 12:26 PM

Mods?

Well, now you're just going to confuse everyone.

|Zach|
04-24-2009, 12:27 PM
LMAO maybe it's time this was bumped...

Yes, that time was 6 years.

rad
04-24-2009, 12:38 PM
Well, now you're just going to confuse everyone.

Cmon dude, put my name back...

LMAO

mods?

RJ
04-24-2009, 12:56 PM

Mods?

Not funny strange. Funny ha-ha.

Mods?

HemiEd
04-24-2009, 01:03 PM
Well, that and the fact that our defense never arrived at the stadium that day.

They took the whole decade off, not just that day. Nobody punted, not even the Chiefs. That play was the difference in the game.

MikeMaslowski
04-24-2009, 01:05 PM
Who's Tony Gonzales?

Chiefnj2
04-24-2009, 01:10 PM
Never won a playoff game with Tony G - goes to prove you don't need a great TE. Never won a playoff game with Jared Allen - goes to show you don't need a great DE. Never won a playoff game with a top 3 offense - goes to show you don't need an offense.

Frazod
04-24-2009, 01:54 PM
They took the whole decade off, not just that day. Nobody punted, not even the Chiefs. That play was the difference in the game.

Oh bullshit. You could just as easily point the finger at Holmes for strip/fumble that should have been a touchdown, and that would be bullshit, too. Nobody on offense deserves even a hint of blame for that fucking abortion of a loss - that was 100% on Robinson and his Detards.

We've had a bad defense for so long that people have just accepted it, like it something we should just learn to live with and overcome. It is not acceptable, it should not be tolerated, and hopefully things will change now.

HemiEd
04-24-2009, 02:02 PM
Oh bullshit. You could just as easily point the finger at Holmes for strip/fumble that should have been a touchdown, and that would be bullshit, too. Nobody on offense deserves even a hint of blame for that ****ing abortion of a loss - that was 100% on Robinson and his Detards.

We've had a bad defense for so long that people have just accepted it, like it something we should just learn to live with and overcome. It is not acceptable, it should not be tolerated, and hopefully things will change now.

Oh bullshit, it was Tony's fault the Chiefs didn't win the SB that year.

Frazod
04-24-2009, 02:06 PM
Oh bullshit, it was Tony's fault the Chiefs didn't win the SB that year.

And Green, too. And don't forget that goddamn bum Priest Holmes. What the hell did he ever do? And don't even get me started on Will Shields. What the hell were they thinking drafting him in the first place?

I'll never forgive them....

Fritz88
04-24-2009, 02:13 PM
TG did not win us any playoff games. I agree. But if it weren't for TG last year, we would have been 1-15 at best.

Anyway, I think the trade was a steal for us.

I wish him the best and the Falcons are my second favorite team until TG leaves them.

HemiEd
04-24-2009, 02:16 PM
And Green, too. And don't forget that goddamn bum Priest Holmes. What the hell did he ever do? And don't even get me started on Will Shields. What the hell were they thinking drafting him in the first place?

I'll never forgive them....

Thats more like it. You forgot to mention Willie Roaf, he should have done a better job.

88TG88
04-24-2009, 02:17 PM
:deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q1VlRqeTkE0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q1VlRqeTkE0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

mods ?

Frazod
04-24-2009, 02:18 PM
Thats more like it. You forgot to mention Willie Roaf, he should have done a better job.

Yeah, fuck him, too. Slacker.

cmh6476
04-24-2009, 02:33 PM
I just have my panties in a bunch now because Zack called me a douchebag and not funny which kind of sucks because the only 2 things I am known for is being funny and not a duechebag Budda I am being sarcastic it's my shtick. I take the bullshit hear every ****ing day of my life and parrot it to chiefsplanet so I can make everyone else pissed off that I had to here such stupid shit

did you update your twitter status yet?

Demonpenz
04-24-2009, 02:42 PM
did you update your twitter status yet?

not yet...

Reaper16
04-24-2009, 03:05 PM
I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you, Zach. Its funny when people get fooled by 'penz because (to me anyway) its obvious when he is joking. People just don't understand things like humor or subtly or reading comprehension or the alphabet, so they gloss over the "tells" in a demonpenz post.

Demonpenz
04-24-2009, 03:07 PM
I try to put enough bullshit so people figure it out (a family silenced because of a nfl trade, really?)

Demonpenz
04-24-2009, 03:09 PM
I try to beat the people that YOU KNOW are going to post the thread IE R8ers "you got ripped off"

kstater
04-24-2009, 03:15 PM
I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you, Zach. Its funny when people get fooled by 'penz because (to me anyway) its obvious when he is joking. People just don't understand things like humor or subtly or reading comprehension or the alphabet, so they gloss over the "tells" in a demonpenz post.

The best part is them asking for when he's serious. Hint: it's never.

Demonpenz
04-24-2009, 03:17 PM
I want to cut and paste how much rep i recieved today for being funny and post it so I can prove I am funny (saying this in a tounge in cheek way so I am halfway serious, but not serious)

Reaper16
04-24-2009, 03:17 PM
I try to put enough bullshit so people figure it out (a family silenced because of a nfl trade, really?)
You typically put the right amount in. Change nothing.

ziggysocki
04-24-2009, 03:21 PM
Oh bullshit. You could just as easily point the finger at Holmes for strip/fumble that should have been a touchdown, and that would be bullshit, too. Nobody on offense deserves even a hint of blame for that fucking abortion of a loss - that was 100% on Robinson and his Detards.

Hahaha lol @ Dtards! This place cracks me up... it takes so little to spark a meltdown (or multiple) a lot of you people take yourselves WAY too seriously. (not referring to you Frazod... just thought Dtards was funny)

Demonpenz
04-24-2009, 03:23 PM
You typically put the right amount in. Change nothing.

that is what I thought, but if you get called a duechebag you need take a good long hard look at what you are doing. Zach is a cool guy in real life, he has a website, takes pictures and runs a message board, I don't want to be a duechebag or make people look like an asshole. I just want to be my sweet awesome self

L.A. Chieffan
04-24-2009, 03:28 PM
internetz is serus bizness penz

dirk digler
04-24-2009, 03:30 PM
Penz is the funniest mfer on this board and he gets me half the time with his shit.

Keep doing what you're doing penz.

Thig Lyfe
04-24-2009, 03:38 PM
http://www.fiftiesweb.com/tv/mod-squad-c.jpg?