PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Anyone else got bad feelings about tomorrow?

tboss27
04-24-2009, 12:22 PM
I just can't see us being able to trade down. ESPN is saying Seattle won't take Sanchez, if that's the case nobody is going to want to jump them when they don't have to. If we draft Jackson I won't be upset, he obviously fills a void if we switch to 3-4. There is absolutely no way I want to spend the kind of money it will take to draft him there though, we could get him anywhere in the top 10 and taking him at 3 is going to make me sick to my stomache. What a horrible year to be in the top 5.

ChiTown
04-24-2009, 12:23 PM
Nope.

It's a new day. It's not Carl making these decisions anymore.

In Pioli we trust..................for now.

Demonpenz
04-24-2009, 12:28 PM
I don't have any bad feelings. It sucks there is no slam dunk this year to take and we will be overpaying

Mr. Kotter
04-24-2009, 12:28 PM
I just can't see us being able to trade down. ESPN is saying Seattle won't take Sanchez, if that's the case nobody is going to want to jump them when they don't have to. If we draft Jackson I won't be upset, he obviously fills a void if we switch to 3-4. There is absolutely no way I want to spend the kind of money it will take to draft him there though, we could get him anywhere in the top 10 and taking him at 3 is going to make me sick to my stomache. What a horrible year to be in the top 5.

Not at all. I say, if we can't trade down....we draft one of the QBs, and let the bidding begin. :thumb:

Someone, somewhere will offer us a First Round pick....plus additional picks in return.

If not, honestly....between now and the beginning of the new season, SOMEONE would come calling. QBs are such a hot commodity in the NFL, I'd be willing to bet a whole lot on it.

FTR, I'm dead serious. :D

|Zach|
04-24-2009, 12:29 PM
Nope.

MoreLemonPledge
04-24-2009, 12:29 PM
Eh, people have said the same thing about the Patriots draft picks before. They don't bust on their first round picks.

DeezNutz
04-24-2009, 12:31 PM
You can count on this team ****ing up its second round pick. I just know I'm going to cringe when that sack of shit pick goes up.

Pioli was stupid enough to draft Sims, so who knows what he'll pull out of his ass.

SenselessChiefsFan
04-24-2009, 12:31 PM

The more that I ponder, the more I realize that any year could be a bad year to be in the top five depending on what your needs are.

Chiefs can trade the pick, and I think they will. I will be surprised if they don't.

Again, I think the Chiefs take a little less than full market value to make the trade.

If the Rams can't trade, then I think the Chiefs can and will.

Even if not, I am not worried. The Chiefs have a second next year to package with another pick to get a second this year.

I don't think there is any way the Chiefs aren't sitting with at least two players tomorrow after the second round.

shitgoose
04-24-2009, 12:32 PM
I'm looking forward to it actually. I'm ready to watch someone who knows what the fuck they are doing make our selections.

If we can trade down that would be great. If not, Jackson, Raji, and I guess Curry will be there. Not to excited about Jebus Curry but we are going to be overpaying for whomever we draft so it doesn't really matter to me.

rad
04-24-2009, 12:34 PM
Those bad feelings you have could be attributed to the broken-glass anal you just did.

mods?

keg in kc
04-24-2009, 12:35 PM
I'm not feeling good about a trade-down right now, and I think the success of the draft hinges on that.

htismaqe
04-24-2009, 12:36 PM
Nope.

It's a new day. It's not Carl making these decisions anymore.

In Pioli we trust..................for now.

This.

MTG#10
04-24-2009, 12:37 PM
I just can't see us being able to trade down. ESPN is saying Seattle won't take Sanchez, if that's the case nobody is going to want to jump them when they don't have to.

Did you ever think that maybe Seattle is just saying that so nobody will swap places with us and take Sanchez before they get a chance to?

SenselessChiefsFan
04-24-2009, 12:37 PM
I'm not feeling good about a trade-down right now, and I think the success of the draft hinges on that.

If Cassel is a 10 year starter and at least consistent... the Chiefs have already had a good draft.

salame
04-24-2009, 12:39 PM
Eh, people have said the same thing about the Patriots draft picks before. They don't bust on their first round picks.

2006 pick 21 running back Lawrence Maroney

Chiefnj2
04-24-2009, 12:43 PM
Why would you have a bad feeling? Give the new regime 2 full years before having a knee jerk reaction that every move sucks. The Planet has the biggest group of chicks with dicks who love drama. Go back and look at the thread when the story broke that KC traded for Vrabel. Nobody knew the details, nobody knew what the compensation was, but 90% of the board was flipping out - this sucks, I thought Pioli was different than Carl, we got robbed ...

The Chiefs are going to improve tomorrow. It might not be the player you want, it might not be the position you ideally yearn for, it might not be the greatest value pick, but it'll be an improvement. Curry will improve the LB position, Jackson will improve the DL, Crabtree will improve the WRs, even Monroe or Smith will improve the OL. Pioli is going to improve the team.

Mr. Kotter
04-24-2009, 12:46 PM
Why would you have a bad feeling? Give the new regime 2 full years before having a knee jerk reaction that every move sucks. The Planet has the biggest group of chicks with dicks who love drama. Go back and look at the thread when the story broke that KC traded for Vrabel. Nobody knew the details, nobody knew what the compensation was, but 90% of the board was flipping out - this sucks, I thought Pioli was different than Carl, we got robbed ...

The Chiefs are going to improve tomorrow. It might not be the player you want, it might not be the position you ideally yearn for, it might not be the greatest value pick, but it'll be an improvement. Curry will improve the LB position, Jackson will improve the DL, Crabtree will improve the WRs, even Monroe or Smith will improve the OL. Pioli is going to improve the team.

Good post.

You should stick to posting over here, and stay out of DC ;)

Blindside58
04-24-2009, 12:46 PM
I just hope if we can't trade down we draft a position worth the $'s of a top 5 pick if he is an impact player - LT,QB,DE. I hope they stay away from are RB,WR,CB,LB and all indications are that they will.

CaliforniaChief
04-24-2009, 12:55 PM
Not at all. I say, if we can't trade down....we draft one of the QBs, and let the bidding begin. :thumb:

Someone, somewhere will offer us a First Round pick....plus additional picks in return.

If not, honestly....between now and the beginning of the new season, SOMEONE would come calling. QBs are such a hot commodity in the NFL, I'd be willing to bet a whole lot on it.

Ya know what? This actually makes sense. If we don't get the picks we need in trade-down scenarios then just take him and talk glowingly about watching Cassel help Sanchez develop until Snyder wets his pants and throws us his whole draft for the next 5 years. Besides, does anybody think Sanchez is actually game-ready yet?

tboss27
04-24-2009, 12:56 PM

It has nothing to do w/ the new regime - as others have said it's already been a good draft in that we got Cassel, as well as a ridiculous improvement in the front office. It has to do with my opinion that we won't be able to trade down, and will pay top 3 money to a player we could have at the bottom end of the top 10. I guess I'm just not excited about having a top 5 pick like I thought I would be at the end of last season. I'm not particularly giddy about the prospects available at the top of the draft.

tboss27
04-24-2009, 01:01 PM
Ya know what? This actually makes sense. If we don't get the picks we need in trade-down scenarios then just take him and talk glowingly about watching Cassel help Sanchez develop until Snyder wets his pants and throws us his whole draft for the next 5 years. Besides, does anybody think Sanchez is actually game-ready yet?

And I can't believe I'm saying this - as I'm totally flipping from posts I've made earlier about those who have suggested this - but maybe this is what we should do. If Washington/NY are really that high on him maybe we could get a good offer from one of them.

InChiefsHeaven
04-24-2009, 01:28 PM
Drafting Sanchez is a real possibility, everybody is jerking off to the guy right now. ESPN said there are like 6 teams interested in him. I say draft him and bend 'em all over. Shit, the Donks want him, wouldn't it be the shit to take their first round picks for Sanchez?

Regardless, I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

LaChapelle
04-24-2009, 01:40 PM
It's more like I drank too much Mountain Dew. Fidgety. Like animals are said to get before an earthquake or tornado. The earth may move or the sky fall.

Frankie
04-24-2009, 01:49 PM
I just can't see us being able to trade down. ESPN is saying Seattle won't take Sanchez, if that's the case nobody is going to want to jump them when they don't have to.

In that scenario Pioli will draft Sanchez and have the suitors come to him. That's what I would do.

salame
04-24-2009, 01:50 PM
In that scenario Pioli will draft Sanchez and have the suitors come to him. That's what I would do.

and then you would be stuck with two high money qb's because no one going to give away the world to steal sanchez away

DaWolf
04-24-2009, 01:51 PM
Nah, I feel excited. Frankly I don't care where they draft a guy as long as the guy is good. We cannot have another Ryan Sims type miss. Even if it is a bit high for a guy, l don't care as long as he fits this team's philosophy and turns out to be an outstanding NFL player. Remember, Pioli and Co took Mayo last year, lots of people said it was a bit high, but the guy was rookie of the year. Let's see how it shakes down.

I actually feel a lot better about the chances of trading down than a lot of others are. But hell, I'm wrong all the time... :)

MoreLemonPledge
04-24-2009, 01:52 PM
and then you would be stuck with two high money qb's because no one going to give away the world to steal sanchez away

I've tried using logic. It just doesn't work.

Frankie
04-24-2009, 01:55 PM

There is little risk for that. Plus we will have Sanchez if Cassel does not pan out. If he does,there's gonna be suitors for Sanchez during the season. Everything is a risk/reward thing. If one stays to safe there will never be rewards.

Frankie
04-24-2009, 01:56 PM
I've tried using logic. It just doesn't work.

Logic works only for the logical.

SBK
04-24-2009, 01:56 PM
Not only no, but HELL no.

salame
04-24-2009, 01:58 PM
There is little risk for that. Plus we will have Sanchez if Cassel does not pan out. If he does,there's gonna be suitors for Sanchez during the season. Everything is a risk/reward thing. If one stays to safe there will never be rewards.

IF this scenario were true brady quinn and matt leinhart would be starters somewhere

Frankie
04-24-2009, 02:00 PM
IF this scenario were true brady quinn and matt leinhart would be starters somewhere

They have not shown much. Neither did David Carr, Tim Couch, etc. So what's your point?

salame
04-24-2009, 02:01 PM
They have not shown much. Neither did David Carr, Tim Couch, etc. So what's your point?

That everyone you listed there was a MUCH better prospect out of college than sanchez is
are you really that stupid?

MoreLemonPledge
04-24-2009, 02:03 PM

Point is, first round QBs are likely to bust. 14 out of the last 41 QBs drafted in the first round are successful. 30%. We have a guy with experience that's somewhat proven, along with holes everywhere else on this team. Why another QB?

DeezNutz
04-24-2009, 02:03 PM
That everyone you listed there was a MUCH better prospect out of college than sanchez is
are you really that stupid?

Those players were not better prospects. Not by a long shot, but I'm not going to repeat an already well-rehearsed argument.

MoreLemonPledge
04-24-2009, 02:05 PM
If Aaron Curry is Jesus, Mark Sanchez is God's dad.

salame
04-24-2009, 02:07 PM
Are you serious???
so you are telling me that Brady Quinn and Matt Leinhart weren't better prospects than Sanchez is?

hahah what a fool

Fire Me Boy!
04-24-2009, 02:11 PM
OK, so here's an IDEA... don't flame me too hard. Just a thought, even though it'd never happen:

If we can't trade down, and we don't want Curry, and we don't feel there's anyone worth paying the kind of dough it takes to pay a No. 3 overall draft pick, Pioli and Co. could just not take the pick. They could wait until their guy was available and have someone waiting with their guy where they want to take him. Say their guy is Raji and they want him at No. 10. If he's still available at 10, they could get him there.

You don't lose it, just everyone else gets the chance to pick in front of you.

Might be better than seriously overpaying for a player, or picking someone who's not really who they want based only on the No. 3 overall.

OK. Flame away.

salame
04-24-2009, 02:13 PM
no flame needed but I think if you pass you have to wait untill th eend of the first round to pick

Frankie
04-24-2009, 02:13 PM
Are you really that stupid?For a n00b you got a lot of balls. I'll let that one go because it's your 1st time with me. That said, my point which you did not comprehend was that those are different players from different drafts. The dynamics of each draft are different. The "better prospects" assignment is only a matter of some opinions. In 1979 we traded up to get a second 1st rounder to draft QB Steve Fuller, because SF wanted him in the 2nd round. SF had to "settle" in the 3rd for a QB named Joe Montana. Next time you want to throw the "better prospect" argument chew on may stories like that,....n00b.

MoreLemonPledge
04-24-2009, 02:14 PM
Someone's mentioned that before. I don't know if you can do it, but it would be in extremely bad taste to do it. Besides, it would really screw up the pay scale, because the guy you take would think he's worthy of #3 money.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-24-2009, 02:14 PM
I feel remarkably calm. I also feel amused by these comments:

But...but...what happened to "that will NEVER happen"( piss and vinegar that goes to "11", piss and vinegar that goes to "11", piss and vinegar that goes to "11", piss and vinegar that goes to "11")!!!!!

Waffle much? :fire:

If Aaron Curry is Jesus, Mark Sanchez is God's dad.

The talent and upside-ratio bears that out, yes. Good to see you coming around!

I wonder if Hamas has prepared his "Up Yours True Fan" piss and vinegar speech yet? I need to get working on mine.

Fritz88
04-24-2009, 02:15 PM
I have a feeling the players we will get this year will be the best we will have in a while.

It's going to be a good draft.

Frankie
04-24-2009, 02:16 PM
Are you serious???
so you are telling me that Brady Quinn and Matt Leinhart weren't better prospects than Sanchez is?

hahah what a fool

No they were NOT. And if you think so you know nothing about these things and just swallow what you read.

Iowanian
04-24-2009, 02:19 PM
Not me.

The dipshit that got us into this mess is gone.....and the dipshit Dcoord who argued for horrible players is gone.

This is a new era. I'll let them do their thing, try to agree with their decisions and hope it turns this team around.

Coogs
04-24-2009, 02:23 PM
Not me.

The dipshit that got us into this mess is gone.....and the dipshit Dcoord who argued for horrible players is gone.

This is a new era. I'll let them do their thing, try to agree with their decisions and hope it turns this team around.

:clap:

MoreLemonPledge
04-24-2009, 02:24 PM

salame
04-24-2009, 02:30 PM
For a n00b you got a lot of balls. I'll let that one go because it's your 1st time with me. That said, my point which you did not comprehend was that those are different players from different drafts. The dynamics of each draft are different. The "better prospects" assignment is only a matter of some opinions. In 1979 we traded up to get a second 1st rounder to draft QB Steve Fuller, because SF wanted him in the 2nd round. SF had to "settle" in the 3rd for a QB named Joe Montana. Next time you want to throw the "better prospect" argument chew on may stories like that,....n00b.

I don't need a high post to know stupid when I see it. Plus I have plenty of knowledge of things like you posted.

Chiefnj2
04-24-2009, 02:39 PM
The only thing that sucks is that this should be rebuilding year #2 with Pioli. Herm and Carl shouldn't have been given last year to rebuild themselves.

HemiEd
04-24-2009, 02:43 PM
Did you ever think that maybe Seattle is just saying that so nobody will swap places with us and take Sanchez before they get a chance to?
That is a crazy concept!:eek: You mean to say, they might be less than truthful about their intentions before the draft?

Iowanian
04-24-2009, 02:47 PM
I figure, worse case scenerio tomorrow, I don't get a turkey killed, it rains all day, the Chiefs don't draft players I like, and take out my frustrations by playing whack-a-mole with some of the planet dipshits.

Team Pioli has a given us a fresh start.....Sometimes when you clean a shop for the first time in a long time, there is going to be some dust in the air at first. They're not responsible for the mess, but you've got to give them time to see how they clean up what they have in front of them.

So far, other than some players I know nothing about, I like what I've seen.

They can move Waters, LJ, or any other current Chief they choose.

The Patriots had 1 year of set back on their picks, and have been getting fat on draft day since. I'll take that.

Pioli Zombie
04-24-2009, 02:58 PM

Have a donut
Posted via Mobile Device

kstater
04-24-2009, 02:58 PM

The only money tied up in Cassel is this year. But thanks for playing.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-24-2009, 03:02 PM
My God; it's better than devouring the Souls of Egypt's first-born!!!

KEEP 'EM COMING!!! KEEP 'EM COMING!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HTFCLMV3Cdc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HTFCLMV3Cdc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:cigar:AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEBA!!!!!ROFLPBJ

blazzin311
04-24-2009, 03:21 PM

This is what i've been thinking all along if we can't trade out of our pick and Sanchez is still on the board. Draft him and hold him for ransom. Higgest bidder wins.

MoreLemonPledge
04-24-2009, 03:22 PM
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-24-2009, 03:24 PM
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Here, this will cheer you up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTFCLMV3Cdc:D

MoreLemonPledge
04-24-2009, 03:25 PM
Here, this will cheer you up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTFCLMV3Cdc:D

When in doubt, post a video, right? Much easier than coming up with actual thoughts.

Mecca
04-24-2009, 04:01 PM
Are you serious???

hahah what a fool

If you apply proper rules to them then you can see they had serious flaws as prospects.

Leinart has a weak arm and is system limited, Basically everyone will acknowledge that Sanchez is far more gifted.

Tim Couch came from Hal Mumme and Kentucky in the infancy of that offense. Now that NFL people realize how hard it is for a spread QB to translate if you looked back on him today there would be a massive red flag on him.

Fire Me Boy!
04-24-2009, 04:21 PM
For a n00b you got a lot of balls. I'll let that one go because it's your 1st time with me.

Clearly, he's wise beyond his post count.

Maybe a candidate for n00b of the year.

rad
04-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Clearly, he's wise beyond his post count.

Maybe a candidate for n00b of the year.

Nah, I nominate the Guardian dude.....

mods?

MoreLemonPledge
04-24-2009, 04:28 PM
Ahem.

rad
04-24-2009, 04:29 PM
Holy crap. I didn't realize I passed 4,000.....holy shitballsmods.

rad
04-24-2009, 04:30 PM
Ahem.

They make a spray for that........lozenge?

mods

PastorMikH
04-24-2009, 04:46 PM
I look forward to the draft out of curiosity. I don't have a bad feeling persay, though that could be because I have gotten to the place that I'm used to being dissapointed by Chiefs drafts. I really don't expect much anymore.

BryanBusby
04-24-2009, 04:54 PM
OK, so here's an IDEA... don't flame me too hard. Just a thought, even though it'd never happen:

If we can't trade down, and we don't want Curry, and we don't feel there's anyone worth paying the kind of dough it takes to pay a No. 3 overall draft pick, Pioli and Co. could just not take the pick. They could wait until their guy was available and have someone waiting with their guy where they want to take him. Say their guy is Raji and they want him at No. 10. If he's still available at 10, they could get him there.

You don't lose it, just everyone else gets the chance to pick in front of you.

Might be better than seriously overpaying for a player, or picking someone who's not really who they want based only on the No. 3 overall.

OK. Flame away.

Not this shit again. It sounds like a really swell idea, but in all actuality the player that gets picked and his agent would argue they should of been the #3 pick and deserve #3 overall money. Pioli could tell them to go jump off a cliff and that'd just ultimately result in a lengthy hold out that would benefit nobody.

tboss27
04-24-2009, 05:13 PM
Not this shit again. It sounds like a really swell idea, but in all actuality the player that gets picked and his agent would argue they should of been the #3 pick and deserve #3 overall money. Pioli could tell them to go jump off a cliff and that'd just ultimately result in a lengthy hold out that would benefit nobody.

This. In theory I guess it's not a bad idea if we really do want Jackson - but it would never work it would only cause a lengthy holdout

wild1
04-24-2009, 05:15 PM
No bad feelings here.

We have great minds in charge of this thing now. We're going to add at least one high level prospect tomorrow. It'll be fun.

ChiefsCountry
04-24-2009, 05:18 PM
I figure, worse case scenerio tomorrow, I don't get a turkey killed, it rains all day, the Chiefs don't draft players I like, and take out my frustrations by playing whack-a-mole with some of the planet dipshits.

I missed a big one Monday morning, it was still nice out though I didnt get too bummed out though.

FAX
04-24-2009, 05:35 PM
I have tons of bad feelings about tomorrow, Mr. tboss27. These ill concerns are primarily due to the fact that we're having a new stovetop installed, though. A part of me fully expects the house to blow up. By the way, if you happen to hear an explosion followed by screams of terror and the sound of an outraged man beating a stovetop installer to death with a Fender Stratocaster, please be so kind to call 911.

As for the draft, good luck to all. This is the first Chiefs draft in a long, long time that isn't under the control of Carl Peterson. That, alone, is encouraging. Perhaps our decades-long legacy of horrific drafts is coming to an end at last.

It is my hope that Good Ol' Saint Pick puts a couple of future Hall of Famers in our Chiefs stockings. Failing that, a bottle of Rothschild Château Lafite Bordeaux and a couple of Cubans would be nice. Or, perhaps, a nice, young, nubile blond or two. I suppose that would require a pretty big stocking, though. Either that, or maybe a pair of young, nubile, blonds that grow when you add water like those little spongy, magic dinosaurs that expand to 50 times their original size when you submerge them in a bowl and wait a few days. Personally, I would be more than happy to to wait a few days for a magic, expanding, young, nubile blond to grow to normal size, so bring it Santa.

FAX

MoreLemonPledge
04-24-2009, 05:43 PM
I have tons of bad feelings about tomorrow, Mr. tboss27. These ill concerns are primarily due to the fact that we're having a new stovetop installed, though. A part of me fully expects the house to blow up. By the way, if you happen to hear an explosion followed by screams of terror and the sound of an outraged man beating a stovetop installer to death with a Fender Stratocaster, please be so kind to call 911.

As for the draft, good luck to all. This is the first Chiefs draft in a long, long time that isn't under the control of Carl Peterson. That, alone, is encouraging. Perhaps our decades-long legacy of horrific drafts is coming to an end at last.

It is my hope that Good Ol' Saint Pick puts a couple of future Hall of Famers in our Chiefs stockings. Failing that, a bottle of Rothschild Château Lafite Bordeaux and a couple of Cubans would be nice. Or, perhaps, a nice, young, nubile blond or two. I suppose that would require a pretty big stocking, though. Either that, or maybe a pair of young, nubile, blonds that grow when you add water like those little spongy, magic dinosaurs that expand to 50 times their original size when you submerge them in a bowl and wait a few days. Personally, I would be more than happy to to wait a few days for a magic, expanding, young, nubile blond to grow to normal size, so bring it Santa.

FAX

I like you.

kstater
04-24-2009, 05:47 PM

FAX

I take it from your lust for 2 nubile blondes that the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX found the gum on the carpet?

FAX
04-24-2009, 05:52 PM
I take it from your lust for 2 nubile blondes that the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX found the gum on the carpet?

Shhh!!! For God's sake, Mr. kstater. Keep your voice down. Thankfully, we're still operating under the radar on that deal. I do, however, spend a lot of time standing on that spot when she's in the room, though.

No, I've always thought of young, nubile blonds as being merely for entertainment purposes. Nothing that the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX should be at all concerned over. Besides, if she's nice I might let her have one.

FAX

chiefsfan1963
04-24-2009, 06:09 PM
I have no bad feelings b/c I don't expect Chiefs will be a Super Bowl contender this year. I don't expect them to win more than 8 games. I am excited about having 2 2nd round picks for 2010 and think we will be a play off team next season and maybe reach the AFC Championship game. If we make the playoffs this season it would be HUGE and a very pleasant surprise, but highly unlikely.

Chiefs finally have a clean slate as far as coaching and front office. It took 20 years, but we finally have what we have been wishing for over a decade. Chiefs will win a SB in 3-5 years. This FO will deliver!!!!!!!!!

the Talking Can
04-24-2009, 06:13 PM

FAX

fax!

who is your pick?

FAX
04-24-2009, 06:44 PM
fax!

who is your pick?

Howdy due, Mr. the Talking Can. Great to see you.

What are my choices?

FAX

kstater
04-24-2009, 06:47 PM

What are my choices?

FAX

I'll go out on a limb and say everyone but Stafford and Jason Smith.

the Talking Can
04-24-2009, 06:49 PM

What are my choices?

FAX

anybody you want at #3

here's a thread you might enjoy, everyone on record:

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5695079#post5695079

FAX
04-24-2009, 06:58 PM
anybody you want at #3

here's a thread you might enjoy, everyone on record:

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5695079#post5695079

Done and done.

We're in a real predicament, aren't we?

This is probably the crummiest draft in memory to have a high pick. Heck, we may not even find a trading partner who wants our spot.

I still believe that you build a team starting with the OL. Problem is, we already invested in a LT and nobody wants to draft a RT or OG at number 3.

That leaves us with a skill player or somebody like Curry. Defense makes sense because it's probably the fastest way to turn things around. What a year to have the third pick. Damn.

FAX

xbarretx
04-24-2009, 07:14 PM
no bad feelings at all, tomorrow is going to be fun! ive been waiting for this since gave 7 of last year .. LMAO (seriously though...)

htismaqe
04-24-2009, 07:33 PM
I don't know if I'd call it a bad feeling, but I'm beginning to think the fuggin Rams one-upped us on the "trade up for Sanchez" bonanza. :cuss:

ILChief
04-24-2009, 08:12 PM

Why do you care how much it costs to sign Jackson? It's not coming out of your pocket. And we have tons of cap room.

Coogs
04-24-2009, 08:13 PM
Done and done.

We're in a real predicament, aren't we?

This is probably the crummiest draft in memory to have a high pick. Heck, we may not even find a trading partner who wants our spot.

I still believe that you build a team starting with the OL. Problem is, we already invested in a LT and nobody wants to draft a RT or OG at number 3.

That leaves us with a skill player or somebody like Curry. Defense makes sense because it's probably the fastest way to turn things around. What a year to have the third pick. Damn.

FAX
Crabtree, dude! Crabtree! Skill player. Game changer. Get some O-line and take care of the offense this season. Get your game changers on defense next year.

We are not Super bowl bound in '09 anyway.

Frankie
04-24-2009, 10:57 PM
I don't need a high post to know stupid when I see it.

No. You just need a mirror, Salome,

Frankie
04-24-2009, 11:00 PM
The only money tied up in Cassel is this year. But thanks for playing.ROFL

But Salome knows stupid. She told us herself.

Frankie
04-24-2009, 11:05 PM
no bad feelings at all, tomorrow is going to be fun! ive been waiting for this since gave 7 of last year .. LMAO (seriously though...)

Gave 7 was a trevendous disappointvent.

FAX
04-24-2009, 11:36 PM
Crabtree, dude! Crabtree! Skill player. Game changer. Get some O-line and take care of the offense this season. Get your game changers on defense next year.

I thought Crabtree had a bum leg, or something, Mr. Coogs. Rumor?

FAX

FAX
04-24-2009, 11:37 PM
Thank God in Heaven.

I've been waiting for somebody who knows stupid to start posting around here.

FAX

L.A. Chieffan
04-24-2009, 11:38 PM
I thought Crabtree had a bum leg, or something, Mr. Coogs. Rumor?

FAX

receivers dont need their legs or feet mr. fax

salame
04-25-2009, 03:45 AM
No. You just need a mirror, Salome,

You need a reading coach apparently, it's salAme

Frankie
04-25-2009, 09:38 AM
You need a reading coach apparently, it's salAme

ROFL
You ain't very bright. Are you?

salame
04-25-2009, 10:10 AM
ROFL
You ain't very bright. Are you?

You know that all you are doing is making yourself look stupid by continuing to prod me right?

Frankie
04-25-2009, 10:37 AM
You know that all you are doing is making yourself look stupid by continuing to prod me right?

I didn't do the prodding. You started and you were out of line. You were even given a pass after your first mistake. But you couldn't leave well enough alone, Salome.

salame
04-25-2009, 10:40 AM
I didn't do the prodding. You started and you were out of line. You were even given a pass after your first mistake. But you couldn't leave well enough alone, Salome.

ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-25-2009, 11:01 AM
Will you two Ass Hats just get a room for fucks sake?!

Predarat
04-25-2009, 12:08 PM
Yes I have a really bad feeling about tomorrow especially that 6th round pick. I think he is going to be a bust and get cut after the 2nd preseason game.

MoreLemonPledge
04-25-2009, 12:08 PM
Will you two Ass Hats just get a room for ****s sake?!

This.

chiefsfan1963
04-25-2009, 12:56 PM

Totally agree! Hope this is what happens.:clap:

Frankie
04-25-2009, 01:26 PM
Will you two Ass Hats just get a room for ****s sake?!

I'm dealing with one child is this alraedy. You wait your turn.

Frankie
04-25-2009, 01:27 PM
This.

You too, n00b.