PDA

View Full Version : Football I think you all got ripped off

R8RFAN
04-24-2009, 12:36 PM
G for a 2nd round next year?

I am not posting this to slam you guys, but the only reason I hated playing you guys is because of G, he lived off our defenses and I am glad to see him gone. Who steps up to take over for his catches for you?

I think you could have gotten more for G, he is still the best TE in the game in my mind, we put arguably the best corner in the NFL on him and he still catches consistently.

You all have been spoiled, I don't think some of you realize how important a TE like that is especially one that can actually run a pattern and not have to stay in to block... we have a good TE but he has to block somebody from killing JR most of the time so we don't utilize him properly.

Demonpenz
04-24-2009, 12:37 PM
We got him for a great price I think. People want a shake up

DeezNutz
04-24-2009, 12:38 PM
Free dog piss, so don't overlook that perk.

RustShack
04-24-2009, 12:38 PM
Keep doubting Crabtree, Bowe, Engram, and Cottam!

rambleonthruthefog
04-24-2009, 12:39 PM
mods?

salame
04-24-2009, 12:39 PM
oh hai

vailpass
04-24-2009, 12:40 PM
mods?

WTF do you mean "mods"?

bsp4444
When you even hear that someone offered more, come back. Until then looks like we took the best deal anyone offered and traded a player who will never be any better than he was last year and will definitely get worse in the next couple years for some decent value.

Demonpenz
Free dog piss, so don't overlook that perk.

mods?

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-24-2009, 12:41 PM

I am not posting this to slam you guys, but the only reason I hated playing you guys is because of G, he lived off our defenses and I am glad to see him gone. Who steps up to take over for his catches for you?

I think you could have gotten more for G, he is still the best TE in the game in my mind, we put arguably the best corner in the NFL on him and he still catches consistently.

You all have been spoiled, I don't think some of you realize how important a TE like that is especially one that can actually run a pattern and not have to stay in to block... we have a good TE but he has to block somebody from killing JR most of the time so we don't utilize him properly.

I agree with you 1 Billion per cent!

Asshole.

salame
04-24-2009, 12:41 PM
this guy is just poking fun
but how funny that everybody is all like
MODS MODS

BigMeatballDave
04-24-2009, 12:42 PM
JFC. This was the best deal possible.

RustShack
MODS!?!?!?!

HEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPP!!

ChiTown
this guy is just poking fun
but how funny that everybody is all like
MODS MODS

:hmmm:

Demonpenz
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SenselessChiefsFan

Well, of course you are trying to slam us.

Yeah, he was the best TE in the game. But, he was older, wanted out and wasn't completely buying in. Chiefs are out to completely revamp their mentality. Gonzo was part of the old mentality.

If Al Davis was in Atlanta, the Chiefs would have gotten much more. But, even Al wouldn't want to get fleeced by a team in his own division.

I agree that the TE can be a huge advantage, and I agree that we are spoiled. But, he has a couple years left. That's it. Dealing him was the right move. And, I don't think the Chiefs were getting any more than that.

Pitt Gorilla
04-24-2009, 12:45 PM
I have no idea if we got a good deal, as I have no idea what other teams were offering. If Pioli took a lesser deal, that would be bad. If not, it makes some sense to unload him while we can still get SOMETHING in return.

R8RFAN
04-24-2009, 12:46 PM
Well, of course you are trying to slam us.

Yeah, he was the best TE in the game. But, he was older, wanted out and wasn't completely buying in. Chiefs are out to completely revamp their mentality. Gonzo was part of the old mentality.

If Al Davis was in Atlanta, the Chiefs would have gotten much more. But, even Al wouldn't want to get fleeced by a team in his own division.

I agree that the TE can be a huge advantage, and I agree that we are spoiled. But, he has a couple years left. That's it. Dealing him was the right move. And, I don't think the Chiefs were getting any more than that.

Not trying to slam you, Hell we have made stupid moves and this is a stupid move by the Chiefs, do you realize the pressure that G takes off a QB? Cassell was good on a great team with many weapons... You guys just traded one of the best weapons in football, that huge TE that runs like a WR that forces teams to put a undersized corner on him because a LB has no chance...

He basically did what he wanted on the field and I am damn glad the Raiders don't have to see him much anymore.

Iowanian
04-24-2009, 12:50 PM
Maybe the Chiefs could have gotten as much out of a disgruntled Gonzalez as the Donks did out of their own disgruntled Horseface TE from Baltimore.

oh.

rad
04-24-2009, 12:51 PM
You know, there WAS 20 bucks missing out of my wallet this morning.

Mods?

Nixhex
04-24-2009, 01:10 PM
Again. We used a first to draft TG. We got 90% of a HOF career out of him then traded him for a 2nd. It's hard to expect anything better.

ChiefaRoo
04-24-2009, 01:28 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IgQ7B6gtAbQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IgQ7B6gtAbQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LaChapelle
04-24-2009, 01:30 PM
Vrabel, you R8er bitches

Pitt Gorilla
04-24-2009, 01:31 PM
<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IgQ7B6gtAbQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>Awesome. ROFL