PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs My Fault, guys.....

Sully
04-25-2009, 06:55 PM
Remember last year when it was clear the Chiefs weren't going to be worth a damn?
After the midpoint of the season, I was actively rooting for them to lose games. I wanted Carl gone. I wanted Herm gone. I wanted the hgih draft pick.

Apparently having that high draft pick wasn't as great as I was imagining it would be.

...so.....

...My bad.

Over-Head
04-25-2009, 06:56 PM
NUTT HOOKS!!!:#

Smed1065
04-25-2009, 06:59 PM
Remember last year when it was clear the Chiefs weren't going to be worth a damn?
After the midpoint of the season, I was actively rooting for them to lose games. I wanted Carl gone. I wanted Herm gone. I wanted the hgih draft pick.

Apparently having that high draft pick wasn't as great as I was imagining it would be.

...so.....

...My bad.

I was wondering the same thing as the experts last year said we do not want 1 more win, I want to pay more for the same pick.

:evil:

RJ
04-25-2009, 07:00 PM
That makes me feel better. I thought it was me.

Sure-Oz
04-25-2009, 07:01 PM
Im still glad carl and herm are gone

JuicesFlowing
04-25-2009, 07:02 PM
Chicken little and black clouds!

Sully
04-25-2009, 07:02 PM
Im still glad carl and herm are gone

Definitely.

JuicesFlowing
04-25-2009, 07:04 PM
All of the "progress" made has been lost on one pick? I'm still laughing. Chiefs Planet has gone mental.

Sully
04-25-2009, 07:05 PM
All of the "progress" made has been lost on one pick? I'm still laughing. Chiefs Planet has gone mental.

Who said that?

Pioli Zombie
04-25-2009, 07:07 PM
Amazing. Truly amazing how these people just KNOW who a team should or should not pick.
I gather from all this that the Jets and Lions will be playing in the Super Bowl soon as their new qbs are All-Pros
Posted via Mobile Device

Predarat
04-25-2009, 07:07 PM
Thats OK Sully, just think of the Titans fans, back to back high picks and they get PunkThug Jones and vINTe young.

Sully
04-25-2009, 07:09 PM
Amazing. Truly amazing how these people just KNOW who a team should or should not pick.
I gather from all this that the Jets and Lions will be playing in the Super Bowl soon as their new qbs are All-Pros
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm not upset with the pick.
I'm not upset that we didn't trade down.
I'm disappointed the trade-down scenario wasn't there. My thinking last season was simply that a higher pick would give us much more flexibility. The economics of the NFL caught up with a ton of teams this draft, though.

Sully
04-25-2009, 07:09 PM
Thats OK Sully, just think of the Titans fans, back to back high picks and they get PunkThug Jones and vINTe young.

I'll trade you Cassell and Flowers for the Predators.

htismaqe
04-25-2009, 07:10 PM
I'm not upset with the pick.
I'm not upset that we didn't trade down.
I'm disappointed the trade-down scenario wasn't there. My thinking last season was simply that a higher pick would give us much more flexibility. The economics of the NFL caught up with a ton of teams this draft, though.

I agree with this.

Sully
04-25-2009, 07:11 PM
I agree with this.

Fuck Yourself!!!!!!

errr...

Sorry. You didn't deserve that.

Predarat
04-25-2009, 07:28 PM
I'll trade you Cassell and Flowers for the Predators.

Bad trade but you do have a minor league team going in that new Arena down the road from the K in Independence. Though I will take Thigpin for vINTe young hahahah.

Micjones
04-25-2009, 07:31 PM
I think there's going to be lots of crow to go around later.

Sully
04-25-2009, 07:33 PM
Bad trade but you do have a minor league team going in that new Arena down the road from the K in Independence. Though I will take Thigpin for vINTe young hahahah.

Yeah, it's 2 miles from my house.
But it's still not the NHL.