PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft CHARGERS DRAFT LARRY ENGLISH

Buck
04-25-2009, 11:48 PM
DE out of Northern Illinois

You fuckers don't even know.

Listen to me, we are going to sack the shit out of you and every other team this year.

Here's our OLB's/DE (in a 3-4)

Merriman - Larry English - Jamal Williams - Luis Castillo - Shaun Phillips

You should youtube Larry English and watch him, he's explosive.

You guys are fucked.

Sure-Oz
04-25-2009, 11:49 PM
You drunk?

Buck
04-25-2009, 11:49 PM
what me drunk, never>

DaFace
04-25-2009, 11:51 PM
lol @ bk has daface leakage

Crush
I told you the tags would be hilarious.

Basileus777

Seems I started a meme. LMAO

KevB
04-25-2009, 11:52 PM
"sack the shit out of you"

LMAOLMAO

Buck
04-25-2009, 11:53 PM
WHO THE **** PUT 2009 DRAFT?

PUSSY

I R SERIOUS POSTER / THIS R SERIOUS TAG

salame
04-25-2009, 11:57 PM
Back when the Bears still had a first round pick I wanted them to use it on him.

DaFace
04-25-2009, 11:57 PM
Aww...I'm a bad mod. Ok I quit. (not really) :sulk:

wild1
04-25-2009, 11:59 PM
daface is like gay anal. was this one translated from Russian? ROFL

Thig Lyfe
04-26-2009, 12:09 AM
Seems I started a meme. LMAO

Technically, I started it by saying daface has anal leakage. Then it mutated.

Thig Lyfe
04-26-2009, 12:10 AM
"mom i'm at the gay bar"

roflcopterzzzzzzz

Buck
04-26-2009, 12:10 AM
Technically, I started it by saying daface has anal leakage. Then it mutated.

fuck you i put anal secretion as a tag this morning

poser

Thig Lyfe
04-26-2009, 12:11 AM
fuck you i put anal secretion as a tag this morning

poser

leakage =/= secretion

:harumph:

Buck
04-26-2009, 12:12 AM
leakage =/= secretion

:harumph:

you would fuckin know

Thig Lyfe
04-26-2009, 12:15 AM
you would fuckin know

Why doncha make a tag about it, anal leakage guzzler.

RealSNR
04-26-2009, 12:33 AM
Why doncha make a tag about it, anal leakage guzzler.Beeeeeeyyaaaammm!

Smed1065
04-26-2009, 12:38 AM

Tags suk...........

Buck
04-27-2009, 09:01 PM
Check my new avatar bitches.

booger
04-27-2009, 09:05 PM
ra chargrars sarect rarry engrish

Delano
04-27-2009, 09:07 PM
Isn't Phillips in, like, you know, some legal trouble?

Pablo
04-27-2009, 09:07 PM
Check my new avatar bitches.He is teh ghey buttsecks maker.

dj56dt58
04-27-2009, 09:08 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a284/wallymartin/NFL%20Union/waters.jpg

Bring it Bitch

Buck
04-27-2009, 09:09 PM
Isn't Phillips in, like, you know, some legal trouble?

Potentially.

Sounds like he's gotten into 2 bar fights in the last 2 weeks.

dj56dt58
04-27-2009, 09:12 PM
why can others still see tags? I had them the other day but haven't been able to see them since Friday

Buck
04-27-2009, 09:14 PM
why can others still see tags? I had them the other day but haven't been able to see them since Friday

You may want to reboot your computer.

If they still dont show up, reboot again, but this time during load up press the power button on your PC 3 times fast.

Make sure you don't press it 4 times, you could really harm your PC.

OctoberFart
04-27-2009, 11:52 PM

You ****ers don't even know.

Listen to me, we are going to sack the shit out of you and every other team this year.

You guys are ****ed.

Isn't English an OLB? If that is true you should at least get your facts straight before talking sh*t.

Buck
04-28-2009, 12:04 AM
Isn't English an OLB? If that is true you should at least get your facts straight before talking sh*t.

Man I fucking hate you.

http://espndb.go.com/nfl/draft/player/profile/_/playerId/24761/larry-english

Position: Defensive End

He'll be playing both in San Diego.

My momma didn't raise no fools (or Raiders Fans).

booger
04-28-2009, 12:17 AM
raiderfan/chargerfan fight

JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY

Buck
04-28-2009, 09:39 AM
raiderfan/chargerfan fight

JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY

Well hes a fucking retard.

He is trying to bash me even though I'm right.

I think hes just jealous because they got Heyward-Bey instead of Crabtree or Maclin.

OctoberFart
04-28-2009, 11:24 AM
Man I ****ing hate you.

http://espndb.go.com/nfl/draft/player/profile/_/playerId/24761/larry-english

Position: Defensive End

He'll be playing both in San Diego.

My momma didn't raise no fools (or Raiders Fans).

So you rep me a stupid idiot for saying he won't play the 5 technique like you pointed out in your initial post. You tell me who the idiot is English is 255 lbs and you think he can play the 5 technique? It's obvious he was drafted to back up Roid boy and domestic dispute boy. Just because he was a DE in college doesn't mean that is what he will play in pros. Can't believe you would talk sh#t and not even know what your talking about.

RealSNR
04-28-2009, 11:26 AM
So you rep me a stupid idiot for saying he won't play the 5 technique like you pointed out in your initial post. You tell me who the idiot is English is 255 lbs and you think he can play the 5 technique? It's obvious he was drafted to back up Roid boy and domestic dispute boy. Just because he was a DE in college doesn't mean that is what he will play in pros. Can't believe you would talk sh#t and not even know what your talking about.You're still an idiot

Buck
04-28-2009, 11:26 AM
So you rep me a stupid idiot for saying he won't play the 5 technique like you pointed out in your initial post. You tell me who the idiot is English is 255 lbs and you think he can play the 5 technique? It's obvious he was drafted to back up Roid boy and domestic dispute boy. Just because he was a DE in college doesn't mean that is what he will play in pros. Can't believe you would talk sh#t and not even know what your talking about.

You are retarted.

First line of the post.

Norv Turner has said he will play a little of both.

God I fucking hate you.

teedubya
04-28-2009, 11:27 AM
ok, now I know who MediaCenterJunkie is. Fucking name changers.

OctoberFart
04-28-2009, 12:50 PM
You are retarted.

First line of the post.

Norv Turner has said he will play a little of both.

God I ****ing hate you.

Your the one that showed your base 3-4 lineup and have him at the DE 5 technique. I'm sure norv is talking DE in nickle situations but I'm just pointing out your knowledge or more accurate lack of knowledge. All you know about this guy is the youtube highlights and that it says DE northern illinois. Don't hate me because your the one that thinks he will play DE in 3-4 at 255 lbs and you don't know what the responsibilities of a 3-4 DE are.

Buck
04-28-2009, 01:12 PM
Your the one that showed your base 3-4 lineup and have him at the DE 5 technique. I'm sure norv is talking DE in nickle situations but I'm just pointing out your knowledge or more accurate lack of knowledge. All you know about this guy is the youtube highlights and that it says DE northern illinois. Don't hate me because your the one that thinks he will play DE in 3-4 at 255 lbs and you don't know what the responsibilities of a 3-4 DE are.

Shut the Fuck Up.

You think being a Chargers fan, I don't know how a fucking 3-4 works?

They've practically been using it for 7 years now.

He can play both positions.

They also said that sometimes it will be him and Merriman as the 2 OLB's w/ Phillips playing as a rover.

Go the fuck away already. Quit arguing with me over logistics. He's a Defensive End out of Northern Illinois.

OctoberFart
04-28-2009, 01:53 PM
Shut the **** Up.

You think being a Chargers fan, I don't know how a ****ing 3-4 works?

They've practically been using it for 7 years now.

He can play both positions.

They also said that sometimes it will be him and Merriman as the 2 OLB's w/ Phillips playing as a rover.

Go the **** away already. Quit arguing with me over logistics. He's a Defensive End out of Northern Illinois.

So you insist on calling me names because I showed your knowledge of English was nothing more than reading scouting reports and youtube? Your the one claiming he is going to play DE in the 3-4. It doesn't matter where he played in college because he isn't there anymore. What do you want to bet he doesn't start at DE in the chargers base defense this year like you proposed. You were talking sh#t blindly and were exposed. Now go ahead and call me names and throw a little fit as you have shown that is your defense mechanism when you are called out about something you are wrong about.

Buck
04-28-2009, 01:54 PM
So you insist on calling me names because I showed your knowledge of English was nothing more than reading scouting reports and youtube? Your the one claiming he is going to play DE in the 3-4. It doesn't matter where he played in college because he isn't there anymore. What do you want to bet he doesn't start at DE in the chargers base defense this year like you proposed. You were talking sh#t blindly and were exposed. Now go ahead and call me names and throw a little fit as you have shown that is your defense mechanism when you are called out about something you are wrong about.

Eat a dick.

Thats all I have to say.

Oh and not that rep is to be taken too seriously, you wonder why your shit is all the way in the red, because all you do is come on here and talk shit to people.

You brought out the best in me AutumnWind.

Have fun going 3-13 for the next 8 years.

KTHXBYE

Buck
04-28-2009, 02:00 PM

And how the fuck else am I supposed to know about him?

I wasn't his fucking roommate in college you dick.

Heres a direct quote from Turner, "Turner said English will see time as a situation pass rusher, possibly in combination with Shawne Merriman and Shaun Phillips. "

Where the hell is he going to play if Merriman and Phillips are both in at OLB.

You fuckin piss me off.

OctoberFart
04-28-2009, 02:18 PM
And how the **** else am I supposed to know about him?

I wasn't his ****ing roommate in college you dick.

Heres a direct quote from Turner, "Turner said English will see time as a situation pass rusher, possibly in combination with Shawne "roidman" Merriman and Shaun Phillips. "

Where the hell is he going to play if Merriman and Phillips are both in at OLB.

You ****in piss me off.

Well without seeing the quote I was guessing norv meant nickle defense DE and that is what I'd call a situation pass rusher. You don't have to be his roomate in college to realize he won't be a DE in the 3-4 at 255 lbs. Further more if you watched the youtube it is apparent he is an explosive edge rusher and not a 2 gap DE. I was just pointing out your flaw in your initial post and you proceed to call me an idiot when it's apparent your football knowledge is lacking.

Buck
04-28-2009, 02:26 PM
Well without seeing the quote I was guessing norv meant nickle defense DE and that is what I'd call a situation pass rusher. You don't have to be his roomate in college to realize he won't be a DE in the 3-4 at 255 lbs. Further more if you watched the youtube it is apparent he is an explosive edge rusher and not a 2 gap DE. I was just pointing out your flaw in your initial post and you proceed to call me an idiot when it's apparent your football knowledge is lacking.

Just so you know, I was really drunk when I made that post. Also note what time the post was made at.

Quesadilla Joe
04-28-2009, 03:10 PM
Ayers > English

Buck
04-28-2009, 03:14 PM
Ayers > English

Merriman > Ayers

I win.

Are you going to change your username?

Mr. Flopnuts
04-28-2009, 03:16 PM
orton7624 ftw!!!!

Mr. Flopnuts
04-28-2009, 03:16 PM
P.S Thank you to Denver for having a bigger abortion of a draft than the Chiefs did.

OctoberFart
04-28-2009, 03:23 PM
P.S Thank you to Denver for having a bigger abortion of a draft than the Chiefs did.

But who really knows who had a bad draft and who had a good draft right now? The only team I think you can say had a bad draft was AL DAVIS other than that the jury is still out. I'm sure a lot of people here said Texans were dumb for not taking Bush too.

Quesadilla Joe
04-28-2009, 03:24 PM
Merriman > Ayers

I win.

Are you going to change your username?

I don't know what I want my new name to be. Maybe something with Moreno once I find out what his number is going to be.

Quesadilla Joe
04-28-2009, 03:25 PM

I don't think drafting the best RB, LB/DE, and CB is a bad draft.:shrug:

talastan
04-28-2009, 03:44 PM
A Raiders fan and a Chargers fan fighting on a Chiefs message board is kinda like two retards slapping each other at a chess game! ROFL Jk ;)

OctoberFart
04-28-2009, 04:54 PM
A Raiders fan schooling a Chargers fan fighting on a Chiefs message board is kinda like two retards slapping each other at a chess game! ROFL Jk ;)

Ha Ha Ha! ROFL I have never heard that one before did you make it up yourself?

CupidStunt
04-28-2009, 05:12 PM
I don't think drafting the best RB, LB/DE, and CB is a bad draft.:shrug:

Other than not drafting the best rush LB or CB, you could be right.

Then again, they traded a probable top 10 pick for Mighty Mouse.

Think about that.

OctoberFart
07-06-2009, 07:25 PM

You guys are ****ed.

So has English been lining up at the 5 technique 3-4 DE in OTA's like your predicting?

RustShack
07-06-2009, 07:32 PM
So has English been lining up at the 5 technique 3-4 DE in OTA's like your predicting?

I don't think hes ever been expected to play DE in the 3-4...

OctoberFart
07-06-2009, 07:36 PM
I don't think hes ever been expected to play DE in the 3-4...

Well you need to read through this thread then.

LaChapelle
07-06-2009, 07:42 PM
What a scary bunch of characters.

RustShack
07-06-2009, 07:46 PM
Well you need to read through this thread then.

4-3 DE 3-4 OLB

All 3-4 teams use a four man front at at times(some much less than others).

Buck
04-28-2016, 09:52 PM
DE out of Northern Illinois Ohio State

You fuckers don't even know.

You should youtube Larry English Joey Bosa and watch him, he's explosive.

You guys are fucked.

Bugeater
04-28-2016, 10:01 PM
Buck seems nice.

Pasta Little Brioni
04-28-2016, 10:03 PM
Ouch

MotherfuckerJones
04-28-2016, 10:06 PM

You guys are ****ed.

Oh really Buck?! ROFL

Buck
04-28-2016, 10:21 PM
Oh really Buck?! ROFL

Larry English had like 1 good game in his entire career and it was against you guys and Mark Castle when we blew you the fuck out and you only had like 60 yards of offense in a 31-0 shutout. So I'd say, yeah really.

:)

dj56dt58
04-29-2016, 12:47 AM
Larry English had like 1 good game in his entire career and it was against you guys and Mark Castle when we blew you the **** out and you only had like 60 yards of offense in a 31-0 shutout. So I'd say, yeah really.

:)

They gave up 60 yards to castle? Must have been a shit D

OldSchool
04-29-2016, 02:52 AM
Meh. So what? It's not like the pass-pro was great before this. Doesn't change the fact that the Chargers will get their asses kicked twice a year by the Chiefs.