PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Draft Stress

Tribal Warfare
04-27-2009, 02:06 AM
Love it or hate it, are you guys relieved that 2009 Draft is over? I know I am, my face has been breaking out with acne because of the unease to different scenarios that could occur and what to prepare for.

Love or hate the draft results, are you guys glad that it's over?

J Diddy
04-27-2009, 02:08 AM
While it was the least exciting draft in recent memory, every pick can be justified.

TinyEvel
04-27-2009, 02:10 AM
I'm glad the Raiders whiffed their top picks (supposedly). Whatevs. I will now just go back to normal life and wait for GoChiefs and everyone else's reports from camp, and then watch the season when it happens.

I mean, could it be any worse than last year?

I'm looking at this season like going out with a new girl after I just dumped the ugly fat lazy one with a bad attitude who'd never give a blowjob. Any improvement is a plus.

Tribal Warfare
04-27-2009, 02:18 AM
I'm looking at this season like going out with a new girl after I just dumped the ugly fat lazy one with a bad attitude who'd never give a blowjob. Any improvement is a plus.

I hear ya! Man, I'm just ready to kickback and relax. I'm amped up to enjoy the new upcoming regime taking the reigns.

Crush
04-27-2009, 02:18 AM
Especially since the new girl promised a good long overdue ****ing in the near future.

|Zach|
04-27-2009, 03:33 AM
my face has been breaking out with acne because of the unease to different scenarios that could occur and what to prepare for.

Whoa.