PDA

View Full Version : Life Love

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 12:04 AM
I remember.

I remember a long time ago, when I thought love existed. When I thought that it wasn't just the fairy-tail that it had become in my life. As I grew older, and over a decade had passed since I had felt that no holds barred, nothing matters but you, and her love. That REAL ,Killer, Above the world....LOVE. I had chocked it up to just another feeling, along with tons of other feelings that my age would never let me re-live

I have been with many women since the last time I had felt anything like this, and now I realize why I never settled for just being happy, and content.
I'm 30 yrs old, and 6 months ago, was engaged to be married. The girl was perfect for me, loved me, and 2 months from being married, I had to break it to her, that I could not do it. Either I was going to feel THIS, or I was going to die alone, and I had all but accepted, that I would be spending the rest of my life single, and was OK with that, because I thought that love was just another fairy-tail that you felt while you were young, and eventually faded into adult hood. Thank god..... I was wrong. I feel my youth being forced back into my lungs. I AM IN LOVE!!!!! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OVER 10 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I walk a little lighter. I carry a smile ALL DAY!!

I really had given up on it. I was prepared to go the rest of my life, and never feel this again. Let's be honest people, there's a lot of feelings that we will never get back, but being in LOVE is not one of them...Thank GOD.

She Is Absolutely beautiful too. I will make this thread worthwhile with pictures soon soon.

So I'm curious. Did any of you ever give up on love the way I did? I REALLY thought it was BS. I thought people just got married because they were tired of being alone.

PLEASE. If you have someone you love, tell me how it came about. I would love to hear it.

Ebolapox
05-01-2009, 12:05 AM
:spock:

Mr. Flopnuts
05-01-2009, 12:06 AM
CHEETO!

Jenson71
05-01-2009, 12:08 AM
Who's the lucky man?

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 12:11 AM
I can't help it. I'm fuqin in love for the first time in a decade. I'm climbing the walls, and a lot of you will never touch a girl like this for as long as you live.

Reaper16
05-01-2009, 12:11 AM
Just keep in mind... she's gonna' get half.

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 12:12 AM
Just keep in mind... she's gonna' get half.

LOL

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 12:15 AM
I apologize for the "as long as you live" remark. I'm a little defensive. I did just throw the L word out on a football site. I guess I deserve everything that come at me.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-01-2009, 12:15 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nc66UHwPVaI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nc66UHwPVaI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 12:18 AM
I definitely deserve that.....but I don't care.

Pants
05-01-2009, 12:21 AM
Is her name Liz?

Jenson71
05-01-2009, 12:24 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rmCpOKtN8ME&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rmCpOKtN8ME&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 12:25 AM
Is her name Liz?

My exs name is Lyn.

Jenson71
05-01-2009, 12:26 AM
Okay, it's been too long. Pics now.

beach tribe
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rmCpOKtN8ME&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rmCpOKtN8ME&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dude,,,,, After 10 fuqin yrs, that's what I feel like.

Pants
Don't go all schoolboy in love with her, keep your game, mang. It's probably hard when you're gushing with those feelings, but fight that shit off.

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 12:27 AM
Don't go all schoolboy in love with her, keep your game, mang. It's probably hard when you're gushing with those feelings, but fight that shit off.

Honestly , I have not shown her my hand AT ALL. Thanks BTW. That's good advice.

Pants
05-01-2009, 12:28 AM
Honestly , I have not shown her my hand AT ALL.

Nice work.

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 12:31 AM
Nice work.

It was NOT EASY.

Jenson71
05-01-2009, 12:33 AM
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/11/23-End%20of%20Month/tom-cruise-oprah-winfrey-thumb.jpg

Dante84
05-01-2009, 12:35 AM
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/0d646e2edb/lindsay-lohan-s-eharmony-profile

Pants
05-01-2009, 12:38 AM
Oh, and FYI, it's called a tale. Fairy Tale.

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 12:40 AM
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/11/23-End%20of%20Month/tom-cruise-oprah-winfrey-thumb.jpg

Sadly, I think this is what was going on with him. Can you imagine a guy who could have just about any women he wants, and then finds one that he loves.

Yeah, Its like that. Here's the ex fiance. Notice my smile, only there was nothing wrong with her.

Pics about 4 yrs old.

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 12:43 AM

I'm a drunken idiot at this point.*It's 2:40pm on the east coast.

Pants
05-01-2009, 12:46 AM
I'm a drunken idiot at this point.*It's 2:40pm on the east coast.

It's OK, I'm just jealous because I'm at exactly the same place where you were before you met this girl. Oh well.

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 12:48 AM
It's OK, I'm just jealous because I'm at exactly the same place where you were before you met this girl. Oh well.

Dude, I thought that I would NEVER feel like this again. Didn't even think it was possible...I was wrong.

TinyEvel
05-01-2009, 12:55 AM
THe way I knew I Loved my girl (now my wife) was I wanted to make it work. I didn't just bail when it got kinda rough or awkward moment. I was genuinely interested in her being happy, because I knew she was into making me happy, too.
We'd fight on occasion, but the difference this time, was: we'd make up, honestly.
That's all I know.
Basically, instead of saying "f*ck this...f*ck you" I wanted to talk it out and grow together as a result. I think that;s the difference. You are opening up some vulnerability, but trust is a big part of love. So there.

Thig Lyfe
05-01-2009, 12:56 AM
Gay.

TinyEvel
05-01-2009, 12:57 AM
or this...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gz2cUX0CNA8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gz2cUX0CNA8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 12:57 AM
THe way I knew I Loved my girl (now my wife) was I wanted to make it work. I didn't just bail when it got kinda rough or awkward moment. I was genuinely interested in her being happy, because I knew she was into making me happy, too.
We'd fight on occasion, but the difference this time, was: we'd make up, honestly.
That's all I know.
Basically, instead of saying "f*ck this...f*ck you" I wanted to talk it out and grow together as a result. I think that;s the difference. You are opening up some vulnerability, but trust is a big part of love. So there.

I've been laying that foundation from the get go.

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 12:58 AM
Gay.

Tell your mom I said Hi.....playa.

Thig Lyfe
05-01-2009, 12:58 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tOyyrB1wj04&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tOyyrB1wj04&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 01:00 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tOyyrB1wj04&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tOyyrB1wj04&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Your mom likes that song Huh? Don't worry bro, you'll end up with whoever will take you. Not all of us have choices.

Thig Lyfe
05-01-2009, 01:02 AM
Your mom likes that song Huh?
Clearly this girl didn't fall in love with you for your smack talk.

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 01:04 AM
Clearly this girl didn't fall in love with you for your smack talk.

Nope.

Thig Lyfe
05-01-2009, 01:05 AM
Nope.

:thumb:

BWillie
05-01-2009, 01:05 AM
I've never been in love. Like romantically. I love my parents, ku basketball, steak, and my cat..but I can never get to feeling like that about a chikita. I just need too much space and time on my own away. I have no idea how I will ever get married and have to live my significant other and see them everyday. Wonder what the hell is wrong with me

On the other hand, love basically is an obsessive compulsive disorder. I used to read about it when I had endless amount of time on my hands when I worked as a IT monitor in college. People that are "in love" have lower or higher (not sure which) serotonin levels than those that are not, a classic sign of OCD. That is why love makes you do illogical things that make absolutely no f*cking sense. Like jumping in a lake full of crocodiles to try to save your spouse, or not signing a prenup when the guy makes waaaay more than his wife.

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 01:12 AM
I've never been in love. Like romantically. I love my parents, ku basketball, steak, and my cat..but I can never get to feeling like that about a chikita. I just need too much space and time on my own away. I have no idea how I will ever get married and have to live my significant other and see them everyday. Wonder what the hell is wrong with me

On the other hand, love basically is an obsessive compulsive disorder. I used to read about it when I had endless amount of time on my hands when I worked as a IT monitor in college. People that are "in love" have lower or higher (not sure which) serotonin levels than those that are not, a classic sign of OCD. That is why love makes you do illogical things that make absolutely no f*cking sense. Like jumping in a lake full of crocodiles to try to save your spouse, or not signing a prenup when the guy makes waaaay more than his wife.

Damn. .........Damn. I feel sorry for you guy. You don't read science books to tell you what love is. You read Shakespear. Scientists only see what is tangible, and love just IS. It cannot be proven or denied. A scientist would tell you that the love you have for your parents is just instinct......and you would believe it. Because you've never been in love.

beavis
05-01-2009, 01:12 AM
The motorcycle finally paid off?

88TG88
05-01-2009, 01:15 AM
piitb

Crush
05-01-2009, 01:47 AM
Love is that special feeling that you get when you become erect.

Thig Lyfe
05-01-2009, 02:02 AM
Love is that special feeling that you get when you become erect.

I know what an erection feels like, Michael. No, it's the opposite. It's... it's like my heart is getting hard.

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 05:38 AM
Ugh, yeah. I was really drunk last night when I posted this. I meant it, but I probably wouldn't have put all out there like this. But hell, if you can't tell the planet, who can you tell?

Rumpleminze definitely enhances the ol' warm fuzzy feeling.

Coach
05-01-2009, 05:51 AM
Anybody can love something that is beautiful or smart or agile. You will never know love until you can love something that isn't beautiful, isn't right, isn't glamorus. It takes a special person to love something unattractive, someone unknown. That is the test of love. Everybody can love someone's strength, good looks, smartness, and so on. But can you accept someone from his/her inabilities? You might have a person next to you, who isn't perfect, but you've gotta love him/her, and that love would enable you to help him/her. And maybe you'll do something more to overcome a difficult situation in life, because of that love.

Skip Towne
05-01-2009, 06:23 AM

I was gonna let that slide since there is tail involved also.

luv
05-01-2009, 06:30 AM
Wow. You mean to tell me you guys are human?

FTR, I've never been in love.

Iowanian
05-01-2009, 06:37 AM
This announcement strangely enough coincides with the first week gheys were allowed by the courts of Iowania to hitch up....

I've got an Echo Chainsaw with a 20" blade. I figure that hog will cut through most trees i need to work up. Changing your own oil is pretty manly too, I like the smell of a garage that is used for man stuff, kind of like gun bore cleaner, dirty magazine centerfolds on the door of the keggerator and an extra set of mud tires.

There, we're straight again.

Gonzo
05-01-2009, 07:03 AM
Through all my travels and all the people I've met and spoken with in my life there's one constant...

They're generally all fucked up.

I can see that this one case will be different though. ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 07:39 AM
Anybody can love something that is beautiful or smart or agile. You will never know love until you can love something that isn't beautiful, isn't right, isn't glamorus. It takes a special person to love something unattractive, someone unknown. That is the test of love. Everybody can love someone's strength, good looks, smartness, and so on. But can you accept someone from his/her inabilities? You might have a person next to you, who isn't perfect, but you've gotta love him/her, and that love would enable you to help him/her. And maybe you'll do something more to overcome a difficult situation in life, because of that love.

Nice Take.

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 07:42 AM
Through all my travels and all the people I've met and spoken with in my life there's one constant...

They're generally all ****ed up.

I can see that this one case will be different though. ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

I know I'm pretty fucked up. I think this girl feels the same about me, but I guess time will tell. I know she's infatuated, that's a certainty. But she doesn't really know me that well. Hopefully she'll still feel the same after she takes in all my flaws. I've got plenty of them.

OnTheWarpath15
05-01-2009, 07:47 AM
Maybe you can get Keyboard Cat to play at the wedding.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k8EOY6F1cxc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k8EOY6F1cxc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

wutamess
05-01-2009, 07:49 AM

Never go full retard.
http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Editorial/090119/OscarNoms2009/BestSupportingActor-RobertDowneyJr-TropicThunder15.jpg

Mr. Plow
05-01-2009, 07:53 AM
Ugh, yeah. I was really drunk last night when I posted this. I meant it, but I probably wouldn't have put all out there like this. But hell, if you can't tell the planet, who can you tell?

Rumpleminze definitely enhances the ol' warm fuzzy feeling.

Dude, don't fucking worry about it. You are excited and happy...God forbid someone spread some happiness around. Congrats on finding some love!

Mr. Plow
05-01-2009, 07:54 AM
Also, send flowers for no reason. Chicks love flowers for no reason. Or so my wife tells me......

Coach
05-01-2009, 07:55 AM
Also, send flowers for no reason. Chicks love flowers for no reason. Or so my wife tells me......

Or diamonds.

luv
05-01-2009, 08:02 AM
Or diamonds.

Eh. Not all women are into jewelry. Flowers are cheaper, and smell better.

Coach
05-01-2009, 08:03 AM

Or chocolate.

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 08:07 AM

Hell yeah. Thanks.

luv
05-01-2009, 08:08 AM
Hell yeah. Thanks.

With a card.

MOhillbilly
05-01-2009, 08:09 AM
Hell yeah. Thanks.

you build it up this high you take the risk of an epic fall.

Katipan
05-01-2009, 08:12 AM
I've loved all my boyfriends. Just ask them. :D

Katipan
05-01-2009, 08:14 AM

I don't love flowers. I think I'd like a video game instead.

Buehler445
05-01-2009, 08:16 AM
I love my wife. She's one thing I really look forward to every day.

I can't believe this isn't an HOC level thread yet.
Posted via Mobile Device

luv
05-01-2009, 08:17 AM
I don't love flowers. I think I'd like a video game instead.

I love daisies.

Otherwise, something thoughtful, yet inexpensive, that doesn't wilt is just as appreciated.

Or would be, if I ever received anything like that.

Buehler445
05-01-2009, 08:18 AM
Or chocolate.

Bah. Better give that one some thought first. Some girls are so sensitive about weight that chocolate may not go over well.

Just lookin out for you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
05-01-2009, 08:20 AM
This announcement strangely enough coincides with the first week gheys were allowed by the courts of Iowania to hitch up....

I heard about that. How is it that IOWA of all places allows gay marriage? Isn't that part of the bible belt?
Posted via Mobile Device

luv
05-01-2009, 08:20 AM
Bah. Better give that one some thought first. Some girls are so sensitive about weight that chocolate may not go over well.

Just lookin out for you.
Posted via Mobile Device

This.

wutamess
05-01-2009, 08:22 AM
Hell yeah. Thanks.

Whoah! Whoah! Whoah!
What's with all this flower & chocolate sending talk? You're going full retard dude.
Love isn't about gifts. It's about the silent awkward moments and just taking them in and being perfectly fine with them. It's about being 100% you and 100% her 99.9% of the time.

You sending flowers is out of character (and heading into the full retard territory). I understand special occasions, but just to be sending them because you're newly in love is a sure fire way for a big downfall when you start slacking later on down the line. You & her living in the moment should be enough for now.

Of course I'll get flamed by some Poindexter's on here but you shouldn't have to continually look for ways to impress your better half. It's not healthy for the relationship in the long run.

Take it for what it's worth.

Katipan
05-01-2009, 08:27 AM
I love daisies.

Otherwise, something thoughtful, yet inexpensive, that doesn't wilt is just as appreciated.

Or would be, if I ever received anything like that.

Daisies are sweet. Exotic flowers are neat too just because well, they're... you know.. exotic.

And it's not like I'd roll my eyes and spit if I got roses, I just prefer something that'll last longer than a few days.

Or an edible arrangment. Put one of those in front of a pot head...

phisherman
05-01-2009, 08:35 AM

this is because you're a self centered narcissist.

Nzoner
05-01-2009, 08:41 AM
Or an edible arrangment.

Like some chocolate,strawberry,cherry and banana edible panties?

DeezNutz
05-01-2009, 08:44 AM
Sounds like someone needs to go to the strip club.

Gonzo
05-01-2009, 08:46 AM
Like some chocolate,strawberry,cherry and banana edible panties?

I wouldn't recommend chocolate panties... I mean, how could you be sure?
Posted via Mobile Device

Demonpenz
05-01-2009, 08:47 AM
the pussification of america continues, you think patten, eisenhower, Bukus, Kojack were ever in love? Hell no, if they even thought about love they drank whiskey, ate bacon and cut off their pinkey (this goes to ronnie lott too)

Iowanian
05-01-2009, 08:48 AM
Remeber than all of the "extras" and "thoughtful" things you do now will be used against you in 5 years when all you want to do is fart and watch the game in peace.

Whenever I think about doing something foolish just to be nice(random certificate for a pedicure the other day) I ask myself "what would snugga do" and then I blow up some eggs in the microwave and leave the mess to go play ski ball instead.

Demonpenz
05-01-2009, 08:48 AM
I wouldn't recommend chocolate panties... I mean, how could you be sure?
Posted via Mobile Device

hey, mine's a snickers!

DeezNutz
05-01-2009, 08:52 AM
He's in love now because he's receiving regular hummers.

Don't be fooled.

Nzoner
05-01-2009, 08:53 AM
hey, mine's a snickers!

Your post coulda been a contender....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dDI15t8xa7U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dDI15t8xa7U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Iowanian
05-01-2009, 08:53 AM
2 saturdays ago, we were on a last hurrah-before-send-off party for my brother and in full "darwin could win tonight" mode.

One of the guys with us was being kind of a dumbass, falling down drunk....Around closing time at a little dive(I was the DD for the drunk bus) he passed out, fell from the stool and was out. We put him back up over the bar for a little while, when someone got the idea(sparked by an earlier wager trying to get him to crap his pants for $32, don't ask)....anyway, my brothers bought a milky way bar, put it in the microwave for about a minute and dumped/shoved the melted bar down his crack.

I wish I'd have been there to see his reaction the next day when he woke up...

Katipan
05-01-2009, 08:54 AM
He's in love now because he's receiving regular hummers.

Now there's an expression of love.

Iowanian
05-01-2009, 08:55 AM
wedding cake will likely kill that expression off faster than an antifreeze beer bong.

DeezNutz
05-01-2009, 08:55 AM
Now there's an expression of love.

Better than a video game, that's for sure. And lasts about as long as the flowers.

luv
05-01-2009, 08:57 AM
Whoah! Whoah! Whoah!
What's with all this flower & chocolate sending talk? You're going full retard dude.
Love isn't about gifts. It's about the silent awkward moments and just taking them in and being perfectly fine with them. It's about being 100% you and 100% 100% of the time.

You sending flowers is out of character (and heading into the full retard territory). I understand special occasions, but just to be sending them because you're newly in love is a sure fire way for a big downfall because you start slacking later on down the line. You & her living in the moment should be enough for now.

Of course I'll get flamed by some Poindexter's on here but you shouldn't have to continually look for ways to impress your better half. It's not healthy for the relationship in the long run.

Not flaming at all, but I just wanted to point out that I'd rather receive flowers on May 1 for no reason other than he was thinking of me than for Valentine's Day. And I would never suggest doing it if it's out of character, you feel you "have" to, or doing it too often.

DeezNutz
05-01-2009, 08:58 AM
Tell her that no matter what happens, you'll never purposely destroy her credit.

That's selfless love.

Demonpenz
05-01-2009, 08:59 AM
tell her you got great advice from Deeznutz

Donger
05-01-2009, 08:59 AM
I just pulled out my penis and stood there waiting for a reaction. A quick giggle and then a playful lick of her lips told me everything I needed to know.

The fact that she still loves me 12 years later is the amazing part.

Iowanian
05-01-2009, 09:00 AM
Dave Ramsey told me to pick her flowers out of the neighbors yard and make her pay for her own lunch...

luv
05-01-2009, 09:01 AM
Tell her that no matter what happens, you'll never purposely destroy her credit.

That's selfless love.

Okay, okay. Quietly stepping out of thread.

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 09:06 AM
you build it up this high you take the risk of an epic fall.

I know. Not only do I remember what it was like to be in love all those years ago, I also rememeber what it was like to lose her. I was devastating.

But life without risk= little reward.

Buehler445
05-01-2009, 09:06 AM
I just pulled out my penis and stood there waiting for a reaction. A quick giggle and then a playful lick of her lips told me everything I needed to know.

The fact that she still loves me 12 years later is the amazing part.

You didn't play the fap fap fap game when you shook your hips? That was an instant classic.
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
05-01-2009, 09:07 AM
But life without risk= little reward.

When did this become a Chiefs discussion?

Nzoner
05-01-2009, 09:08 AM
Not only do I remember what it was like to be in love all those years ago,

You're only 30,that funny feeling "all those years ago" was nothing more than coming into puberty. :)

Buehler445
When did this become a Chiefs discussion?

It's not. Herm's fired. You didn't forget we fired Herm did you?
Posted via Mobile Device

beach tribe
Whoah! Whoah! Whoah!
Love isn't about gifts. It's about the silent awkward moments and just taking them in and being perfectly fine with them. It's about being 100% you and 100% her 99.9% of the time.

You sending flowers is out of character (and heading into the full retard territory). I understand special occasions, but just to be sending them because you're newly in love is a sure fire way for a big downfall when you start slacking later on down the line. You & her living in the moment should be enough for now.

That makes sense man. Thanks. And I am proud to say that I have been 110% myself through this whole deal.

I've got a lot of good things going. I'm proud of myself, and happy to be me, and I think she responds to that.

DeezNutz
05-01-2009, 09:09 AM
It's not. Herm's fired. You didn't forget we fired Herm did you?
Posted via Mobile Device

Who?

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 09:10 AM
You're only 30,that funny feeling "all those years ago" was nothing more than coming into puberty. :)

Naw dude. I was in love with that girl when I was 18-20. I still love her TODAY.

Katipan
05-01-2009, 09:15 AM
Better than a video game, that's for sure. And lasts about as long as the flowers.

I don't get video games every day.

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 09:17 AM
I know what I'll get her.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WhwbxEfy7fg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WhwbxEfy7fg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Buehler445
05-01-2009, 09:18 AM
Who?

That's a good Nutz
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
05-01-2009, 09:20 AM
This is how it starts. Then it moves into the Ray and Debra Barone years and then you end up fucked over and living in a van down by the river.
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
05-01-2009, 09:24 AM
That's a good Nutz
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh, good. I was hopeful that it didn't get in your eye.

Buehler445
05-01-2009, 09:29 AM
Oh, good. I was hopeful that it didn't get in your eye.

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

el borracho
05-01-2009, 09:34 AM
"Blah, blah, blah... original post"

Sincerely,

Every jerk who has ever appeared on Divorce Court and/ or Jerry Springer.

58-4ever
05-01-2009, 09:34 AM
I love lamp.

Ebolapox
05-01-2009, 10:27 AM
I know what an erection feels like, Michael. No, it's the opposite. It's... it's like my heart is getting hard.

ROFL

RJ
05-01-2009, 10:27 AM
This thread's almost a half day old, she might have dumped him by now.

It's been going around.

DJJasonp
05-01-2009, 10:38 AM
This thread's almost a half day old, she might have dumped him by now.

It's been going around.

I was thinking the same thing....just about now is when the new girl will drop some kind of bombshell on him.

It's just the way things work in this world.

You gotta be iceman....nothing gets to you....

JK...enjoy the moment! :evil:

Jethopper
05-01-2009, 10:40 AM
What a sissy.

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 11:00 AM
What a sissy.

LOL. I would suspect you to be a fat loser who tries out wrestling moves on his little sister at his mom's house. "It's still real to me dammit!!"

Iowanian
05-01-2009, 11:02 AM
Let us help beach...

You know that standard planet protocol in these situations is for you to get her to create an account and post here.

Ebolapox
05-01-2009, 11:05 AM
LOL. I would suspect you to be a fat loser who tries out wrestling moves on his little sister at his mom's house. "It's still real to me dammit!!"

are you so fucking insecure that you have to assume everybody else is a loser if they don't agree with you? jesus, barney. sack up and understand that not everybody gives a shit about you and your wuv life.

Fish
05-01-2009, 11:09 AM
It might be swine flu that you're feelin........

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 11:14 AM
are you so ****ing insecure that you have to assume everybody else is a loser if they don't agree with you? jesus, barney. sack up and understand that not everybody gives a shit about you and your wuv life.

Dude, he fired, I fired back. What's your problem? Geez. I came out, and said I was drunk when I post this last night. I didn't ask for 80 posts or whatever. Settle down. I was feeling drunk, and good, and shared it with the planet. No need to sling shit at me.

And if you don't care so much why are you in this thread, and posting in it.

Ebolapox
05-01-2009, 11:18 AM
Dude, he fired, I fired back. What's your problem? Geez. I came out, and said I was drunk when I post this last night. I didn't ask for 80 posts or whatever. Settle down. I was feeling drunk, and good, and shared it with the planet. No need to sling shit at me.

'he fired, I fired back...'

here's the thing--when you post on the planet (or ANY public forum), you have to expect a certain level of shit-talking and criticism.

look--congrats on being in love. whether it's swine flu, drugs, lust or the genuine article (which is often confused with infatuation, and rarer than we'd like to admit), it's not the job of the people here to give a fuck. this place is inhabited mostly by guys who bust balls a lot (a frat mentality) and may not care about your situation. if you expect serious dialogue, go post on a goddamned oprah board.

Demonpenz
05-01-2009, 11:19 AM
It might be swine flu that you're feelin........

i didn't think she was THAT bad looking.

DeezNutz
05-01-2009, 11:20 AM
oprah board.

I'd fuck her.

Sure-Oz
05-01-2009, 11:24 AM
Good for you man, it's been hard to find 'the one' for me too, but i wasnt looking for it, just let it happen,

now dont fuck it up

Ebolapox
05-01-2009, 11:25 AM
Good for you man, it's been hard to find 'the one' for me too, but i wasnt looking for it, just let it happen,

now dont fuck it up

it's my experience that when one isn't looking, shit like this happens.

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 11:25 AM
'he fired, I fired back...'

here's the thing--when you post on the planet (or ANY public forum), you have to expect a certain level of shit-talking and criticism.

look--congrats on being in love. whether it's swine flu, drugs, lust or the genuine article (which is often confused with infatuation, and rarer than we'd like to admit), it's not the job of the people here to give a ****. this place is inhabited mostly by guys who bust balls a lot (a frat mentality) and may not care about your situation. if you expect serious dialogue, go post on a goddamned oprah board.

See, your getting all upset that I'm giving someone some shit, yet "you're supposed to expect a certain amount of shit", and I didn't ask anyone to give a fuck either. Excuse me for sharing, and like I said, if you're sooo disinterested then why the hell, are you posting in this thread? You could have read the thread starter, and left, but you didn't, you read all of the posts, and then posted yourself, so maybe you should just chill, and find another thread that better suits your interests. And if someone else insults me, i will probably insult then too. All in good fun. Not with the serious anger that your obviously carrying around. Actually sounds like you could use alittle love, or at least a nice looking woman to pull the stick out of your ass.

Sure-Oz
05-01-2009, 11:27 AM
it's my experience that when one isn't looking, shit like this happens.

So damn true, brah

Sure-Oz
05-01-2009, 11:28 AM
Did he ever post new pics of the new girl?

Ebolapox
05-01-2009, 11:29 AM
See, your getting all upset that I'm giving someone some shit, yet "you're supposed to expect a certain amount of shit", and I didn't ask anyone to give a fuck either. Excuse me for sharing, and like I said, if you're sooo disinterested then why the hell, are you posting in this thread? You could have read the thread starter, and left, but you didn't, you read all of the posts, and then posted yourself, so maybe you should just chill, and find another thread that better suits your interests. And if someone else insults me, i will probably insult then too. All in good fun. Not with the serious anger that your obviously carrying around. Actually sounds like you could use alittle love, or at least a nice looking woman to pull the stick out of your ass.

and there you go getting offended out of the clear blue sky.

points you should go back and think about...

1) you put yourself out there.. expect shit-talking

2) where did they fucking insult you? 'sissy' isn't an insult. it's a word. if you're that easily offended, you need to make sure you have the right board.

3) I'm not angry or mad about anything right at this moment--don't use transference to assume otherwise

4) I'm married. happily. once again, don't transfer your confusion and/or anger to anybody else's situation.

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 11:29 AM

I don't have any yet. I will as soon as I get some.

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 11:33 AM
and there you go getting offended out of the clear blue sky.

points you should go back and think about...

1) you put yourself out there.. expect shit-talking

2) where did they ****ing insult you? 'sissy' isn't an insult. it's a word. if you're that easily offended, you need to make sure you have the right board.

3) I'm not angry or mad about anything right at this moment--don't use transference to assume otherwise

4) I'm married. happily. once again, don't transfer your confusion and/or anger to anybody else's situation.

I'm not offended at all. Look dude, you're the one that got all bent out of shape. I was just messin with a dude that was messin with me. Like I said. All in good fun. I don't take any of this seriously, and I don't expect anyone to get upset if I (a stranger to them) call them a loser, or fat, or ....sissy. Truce?

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 11:35 AM
are you so ****ing insecure that you have to assume everybody else is a loser if they don't agree with you? jesus, barney. sack up and understand that not everybody gives a shit about you and your wuv life.

See this post. Sounds pretty angry to me.

Sure-Oz
05-01-2009, 11:37 AM
See this post. Sounds pretty angry to me.

He forgot to put brah after that, that's why :)

suds79
05-01-2009, 11:41 AM

You know after your post #5 in this thread (granted you took that back) and some good ole poking fun on here, I'd probably rethink that.

Plus who knows how she would feel about being posted on here for all to judge. ;)

Just my advice.

A bit random for this site but I guess it is the off-season. Congrats.

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 11:45 AM
You know after your post #5 in this thread (granted you took that back) and some good ole poking fun on here, I'd probably rethink that.

Plus who knows how she would feel about being posted on here for all to judge. ;)

Just my advice.

You're absolutely right.

KC Jones
05-01-2009, 11:51 AM
That initial infatuation phase when you first start a relationship is awesome. There's nothing like it really. Congrats!

RJ
05-01-2009, 11:52 AM
Well, beach, I hope this all works out well for you. But if things ever go sour ,you know CP is always here for Relationship Advice. 24/7/365.

Jenson71
05-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Remember that love means never having to say you're sorry. So when she complains, just tell her you love her and to shut the hell up.

Jenson71
05-01-2009, 11:54 AM

Just my advice.

Horrible advice. Horrible. She'll probably take it that you don't think she's beautiful.

Post pics, beach. Just helping you out.

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 11:59 AM
Horrible advice. Horrible. She'll probably take it that you don't think she's beautiful.

Post pics, beach. Just helping you out.

I'll ask her if she minds. Come to think of it she probably will mind. I tried to take a pic of her last night, and she was shy so....

DeezNutz
05-01-2009, 12:01 PM
I'll ask her if she minds. Come to think of it she probably will mind. I tried to take a pic of her last night, and she was shy so....

Do you mind if I post a picture of you for all of my intraweb buddies? ROFL

If she responds by giving you a link, might want to rethink your eagerness.

Jenson71
05-01-2009, 12:01 PM
Love also means never having to ask your girlfriend if taking pictures of her and posting them on football messageboards to complete strangers is okay with her.

DeezNutz
05-01-2009, 12:04 PM
I'll ask her if she minds.

I would strongly suggest not asking this question.

raybec 4
05-01-2009, 12:06 PM

Make sure you turn the flash off, the glare makes it hard to see her tits when she sticks the up against the glass of the visitors window

Iowanian
05-01-2009, 12:06 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tazBGsE4aa4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tazBGsE4aa4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

T-post Tom
05-01-2009, 12:07 PM
This.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3WIj7AqDp1c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3WIj7AqDp1c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Buehler445
05-01-2009, 12:10 PM
*stomps feet*

ME WANT PICTURES!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Jenson71
05-01-2009, 12:10 PM
Make sure you turn the flash off, the glare makes it hard to see her tits when she sticks the up against the glass of the visitors window

LMAO

Mr. Plow
05-01-2009, 12:14 PM

I found one of her and her car......

http://www.fquick.com/images/articles/28101.jpg

Pants
05-01-2009, 12:32 PM
I was a player in my youth. Dated hundreds of great looking/feeling women. Domer will verify it. Then at 35 years old....WHAM.

I walked past her, and though "Damn, she's hot...too bad she's so young"
A few months later were married. Had 2 kids and I have adored her for most of the 14 years that we have been Married.

Now she has told me she wants a Divorce. She has admitted to "Talking" to someone and has been caught red handed kissing someone. So in reality, who knows how far she has broken our Marriage vows.

And if she decides to try to keep our Marriage alive, I will try to get past her infidelity. I am had my last bourbon, and I will go to counseling to try to get through this, if she wants. If not I will walk away without bad words or rudeness. Above all else, I want her to do what will make her happy.

That, fellas, is Love. I never thought I could hurt so bad. Never, never, never thought that I would attempt overcoming infidelity.

Love is an evil thing that wraps around your soul, and destroys you, just when you believe life is perfect. Life and cancer are the great destroyers.

Yet I would try to keep my Marriage to this woman that I deeply love, alive, if it is possible. Because the good side of love makes the pain worth it.

jesus fuck

Jenson71
05-01-2009, 12:36 PM
I found one of her and her car......

Haha, thanks for that reminder.

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 12:38 PM
Love also means never having to ask your girlfriend if taking pictures of her and posting them on football messageboards to complete strangers is okay with her.

Yeah, I'm an idiot, but I don't I'm not gonna go full retard. I didn't think that post through obviously.

beach tribe
05-01-2009, 12:38 PM
ROFLMake sure you turn the flash off, the glare makes it hard to see her tits when she sticks the up against the glass of the visitors window

Jethopper
05-01-2009, 01:26 PM

And if you don't care so much why are you in this thread, and posting in it.

and you neg rep'd cause your such a sissy.

kstater
05-01-2009, 02:30 PM
Yup, this thread isn't following a classic script or anything.

Donger
05-01-2009, 02:31 PM
Did I kill this thread?

Killed it? You nuked it from orbit.

Hydrae
05-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Did I kill this thread?

I don't know but that bourbon you mentioned is sounded pretty good about now.

ziggysocki
05-01-2009, 03:40 PM
Yeah major buzzkill. Good luck T.B.A. hope it's worth it.

Pioli Zombie
05-01-2009, 04:32 PM
This arguement is good practice for every day will be like 15 years from now.
Posted via Mobile Device

burt
05-01-2009, 04:35 PM
I don't know but that bourbon you mentioned is sounded pretty good about now.

Nope...work out time tonight. Time to work on a better me......for what ever the future brings. It helps the pain to stay busy.

Spott
05-01-2009, 04:41 PM
It takes a special person to love something unattractive, someone unknown.

It takes me about 6 beers.

Direckshun
05-01-2009, 04:52 PM
My balls vibrated.

Adept Havelock
05-01-2009, 05:10 PM
Killed it? You nuked it from orbit.

So this thread was LoVe-426? I guess it was the only way to be sure. :shrug:

DeezNutz
05-01-2009, 08:00 PM

LMAO

luv
05-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Love stinks.

Love bites.
Love bleeds.

Beerfund
05-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Love stinks.

Love bites.
Love bleeds.

if you bite where she stinks, its bound to bleed.

Marcellus
05-01-2009, 08:10 PM

:LOL:LMAO

luv
05-01-2009, 08:14 PM
if you bite where she stinks, its bound to bleed.

Sometimes it bleeds on its own.

Beerfund
05-01-2009, 08:16 PM
Sometimes it bleeds on its own.

you might need a colonoscopy

luv
05-01-2009, 08:18 PM
you might need a colonoscopy

Sometimes I can't wait for menopause. Hot flashes will be a bitch though.

Thig Lyfe
05-01-2009, 08:19 PM
Love is an evil thing that wraps around your soul, and destroys you, just when you believe life is perfect. Life and cancer are the great destroyers.

http://www.freelayouticons.com/gpx/1205641491-emo-spongebob-4.jpg

luv
05-01-2009, 08:20 PM
http://www.freelayouticons.com/gpx/1205641491-emo-spongebob-4.jpg

Dude just got served. Don't be too harsh.

Thig Lyfe
05-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Dude just got served. Don't be too harsh.

Nah, I understand, but that part of the post was particularly... lyrical.

luv
05-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Nah, I understand, but that part of the post was particularly... lyrical.

True.

Jenson71
05-01-2009, 08:28 PM
I think he meant "love" instead of "life"

Thig Lyfe
05-01-2009, 08:31 PM
I think he meant "love" instead of "life"

That's weird. I totally read it as "love" but apparently it says "life." Huh.

Jenson71
05-01-2009, 08:33 PM
That's weird. I totally read it as "love" but apparently it says "life." Huh.

That's probably because you're agay but quick reader and your brain processes it well enough to make sense.

Thig Lyfe
05-01-2009, 08:42 PM
That's probably because you're agay but quick reader and your brain processes it well enough to make sense.

WHAT DID YOU CALL ME

Jenson71
05-01-2009, 08:46 PM
WHAT DID YOU CALL ME

I said you were smart.

luv
05-01-2009, 08:51 PM
What's love got to do with it?

Pioli Zombie
05-01-2009, 09:24 PM
What's love but a second hand emotion......
Posted via Mobile Device

Pablo
05-01-2009, 09:25 PM
Love is for girls and gays.

If you wanna be with me, it goes one of two ways.

Either you have sex with me...

or

you have sex with me.

Jon Lajoie FTW.

luv
05-01-2009, 09:25 PM
What's love but a second hand emotion......
Posted via Mobile Device

Or a sweet, old-fashioned notion?

Thig Lyfe
05-01-2009, 09:29 PM
I said you were smart.

Oh. Right. Thanks buddy! :thumb:

Pioli Zombie
05-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Love is like getting smashed in the groin with a waffle iron.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jenson71
05-01-2009, 10:04 PM
Love is like getting smashed in the groin with a waffle iron.

Shakespeare?

luv
05-01-2009, 10:06 PM
Love is a many splendid thing.

ModSocks
05-01-2009, 10:09 PM
Dude this thread is fucking deep.

Either that or I'm stoned
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Plow
05-01-2009, 10:45 PM
Someone take my wife.....PLEASE.

ModSocks
05-01-2009, 10:48 PM
Someone take my wife.....PLEASE.

Rofl
Posted via Mobile Device

RedThat
05-02-2009, 09:03 AM
I got this from a commercial and I think it's awesome!!!!!

"Always keep your heart open it's the only way to give and receive love!"

"If you leave your heart open, love will always find its way in."

Sure-Oz
05-02-2009, 09:10 AM
I got this from a commercial and I think it's awesome!!!!!

"Always keep your heart open it's the only way to give and receive love!"

"If you leave your heart open, love will always find its way in."

That's from "kittty kaattt" from wedding crashers LMAO

Her half heart jewlery thing

RedThat
05-02-2009, 09:11 AM

Yes yes yes!

Bingo...rep points for you!

luv
05-02-2009, 09:11 AM

I know her better as Dr Quinn Medicine Woman.

Sure-Oz
05-02-2009, 09:22 AM
Yes yes yes!

Bingo...rep points for you!

HAHA YES!:thumb:

Pioli Zombie
05-02-2009, 01:43 PM
Love is like 6 inch spikes being driven through your eyes
Posted via Mobile Device

JOhn
05-02-2009, 01:45 PM
Love is like 6 inch spikes being driven through your eyes
Posted via Mobile Device

THIS!

Pioli Zombie
05-02-2009, 01:49 PM
THIS!

I may headin for bankruptcy and livin in a van down by the river. But I don't have to get my balls kicked by that beeeeeeeyatch again!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

JOhn
05-02-2009, 03:24 PM
I may headin for bankruptcy and livin in a van down by the river. But I don't have to get my balls kicked by that beeeeeeeyatch again!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

It DOES get better. My EX told me this week she still had feelings for me.......

So I said, "That's Nice".LMAO

StcChief
05-02-2009, 03:41 PM
Someone take my wife.....PLEASE.somebody marry my X-WIFE PLEASE. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Pioli Zombie
05-02-2009, 04:59 PM
somebody marry my X-WIFE PLEASE. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

This!!!! I would love for some poor sucker dumbass to marry her and then she wouldn't whine to me.
I swear, one time she called me at work to tell me she felt sick and might go home.
I'm like "okay????"
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
05-02-2009, 04:59 PM
It DOES get better. My EX told me this week she still had feelings for me.......

So I said, "That's Nice".LMAO

I would throw up.
Or I could say "give me $30,000 and I might talk"
Posted via Mobile Device

QuikSsurfer
05-02-2009, 05:08 PM
That initial infatuation phase when you first start a relationship is awesome. There's nothing like it really. Congrats!

This

Skip Towne
05-02-2009, 05:10 PM
Love is a many splendid thing.

splendored

JuicesFlowing
05-02-2009, 05:12 PM
You know those cliches you hear about marriage? They are all true. I never believed it either when i was in love. Congrats, good luck, God Speed ... again, good luck.

JOhn
05-02-2009, 11:04 PM
somebody marry my X-WIFE PLEASE. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hell I would settle for moving out of town. Her & her Fiance keep saying they are going to move out of town, I've offered to pay for the rental truck & the gas!!!!!

luv
05-02-2009, 11:07 PM
splendored

I knew that didn't sound right...lol.

DaneMcCloud
05-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Hey, I'm happy you're in love.

But now, it's time to use your brain, not your heart or balls.

My advice would be (as I've given before) is to make a list of everything you want in a woman and don't settle if she doesn't meet your expectations. When I met my wife (more than 13 years ago), we had an instant connection but before we made the next step into our relationship, I HAD to know about her and her past.

For example:

1. Have you ever cheated on anyone before? If so, why?
2. How is your relationship with your parents?
3. How do you feel about your father (IME, if a girl doesn't love her dad, she can't love you).
4. Do you know or have you ever used illegal drugs?
5. Do you have many friends?
6. How long have you known your friends and who are your oldest friends (if a girl doesn't have many friends or many longtime friends, that's a sign).
7. What are your goals in life?
8. Do you like or plan to have children?
9. Do you enjoy sex (you'd be surprised at how many women, later in life, think it's a "chore").
10. Do you swallow (VERY important. If she's repulsed by sex NOW, just think about 10 years in the future, after you've done her 3,000 times).

IMO, if you don't like the answers to these questions, move on. There should be NO compromise, regardless of how much you like her. People for the most part just do not change. If a girl cheated in the past, it's more likely than not that she will cheat on you. If she had a problem with alcohol or illegal drugs, that is likely to resurface (especially if she's young). If she doesn't like or get along with her father, you're likely screwed because at some point, she will somehow associated you with her father ("Well, he cheated on my Mom and I just don't trust you!"). And on and on and on.

And that's just the beginning. You're 30, so you're good on time. You haven't mentioned her age. Personally, I don't think any guy should be married before the age of 35. That gives him time to establish his career and have money to buy a home, etc. It also gives him a chance to decide what it is exactly he wants for the remainder of life. Success isn't something you stumble into. It's a plan.

Good luck.

luv
05-02-2009, 11:45 PM
3. How do you feel about your father (IME, if a girl doesn't love her dad, she can't love you).

I'm in luck. My dad is like my best friend. If I can find a guy I can respect half as much as I respect my dad, I'll be doing good.

6. How long have you known your friends and who are your oldest friends (if a girl doesn't have many friends or many longtime friends, that's a sign).

What does number of friends have to do with it? I can see the long term friends, but the number of friends?

9. Do you enjoy sex (you'd be surprised at how many women, later in life, think it's a "chore").
10. Do you swallow (VERY important. If she's repulsed by sex NOW, just think about 10 years in the future, after you've done her 3,000 times).

Now I'm nervous. I'm going to change my mind after 10 years?

DaneMcCloud
05-02-2009, 11:56 PM
I'm in luck. My dad is like my best friend. If I can find a guy I can respect half as much as I respect my dad, I'll be doing good.

I've picked that up from you over the years and I think that's awesome. He's obviously done a great job of raising his daughter and I'm happy for you both.

What does number of friends have to do with it? I can see the long term friends, but the number of friends?

Well, I've known a lot of girls that have "Fast Friends". Meaning that their "friends" are the girls they hang out with at the bars while picking up guys or the new party girls at work, etc. I think you know the type. We all do.

It basically comes back to relationships and how individuals deal and cope with them. IME, if a girl doesn't have close friends (guys and girls) developed over the course of years (or decades), then it's highly unlikely that she'll be able to sustain a long term, committed relationship with me. People just don't change their ways on a dime.

Now I'm nervous. I'm going to change my mind after 10 years?

I'm not sure I follow.

luv
05-03-2009, 12:02 AM
I'm not sure I follow.

You said older women are repulsed or find sex to be a chore.

DeezNutz
05-03-2009, 12:05 AM

Nah, not his point.

If she's not all out now, it's not getting better. Who wants a squeamish lover?

DaneMcCloud
05-03-2009, 12:08 AM

What I said is that some women are repulsed by sex or find it to be a chore.

Those women really didn't like sex to begin with. They did it because they "had to" or because they used it to get somewhere. In most cases, there are some deep seated issues with an act that is perfectly natural.

In other words, they are not "normal".

Normal, loving people engage in sex throughout their marriage, whether they're 25 or 65.

luv
05-03-2009, 12:08 AM
Nah, not his point.

If she's not all out now, it's not getting better. Who wants a squeamish lover?

I gotcha. Being a woman, I probably read more into that than I needed to. :D

Discuss Thrower
05-03-2009, 02:43 AM
Hey, I'm happy you're in love.

But now, it's time to use your brain, not your heart or balls.

My advice would be (as I've given before) is to make a list of everything you want in a woman and don't settle if she doesn't meet your expectations. When I met my wife (more than 13 years ago), we had an instant connection but before we made the next step into our relationship, I HAD to know about her and her past.

For example:

1. Have you ever cheated on anyone before? If so, why?
2. How is your relationship with your parents?
4. Do you know or have you ever used illegal drugs?
7. What are your goals in life?
8. Do you like or plan to have children?

IMO, if you don't like the answers to these questions, move on. There should be NO compromise, regardless of how much you like her. People for the most part just do not change. If a girl cheated in the past, it's more likely than not that she will cheat on you. If she had a problem with alcohol or illegal drugs, that is likely to resurface (especially if she's young). If she doesn't like or get along with her father, you're likely screwed because at some point, she will somehow associated you with her father ("Well, he cheated on my Mom and I just don't trust you!"). And on and on and on.

And that's just the beginning. You're 30, so you're good on time. You haven't mentioned her age. Personally, I don't think any guy should be married before the age of 35. That gives him time to establish his career and have money to buy a home, etc. It also gives him a chance to decide what it is exactly he wants for the remainder of life. Success isn't something you stumble into. It's a plan.

Good luck.

PREACH MY BROTHA