PDA

View Full Version : Video Games PS3 Uncharted 2 to have Multiplayer and co-op play

TinyEvel
05-01-2009, 02:20 PM
They told us about this a while ago, but this is the first footage I've seen, pretty sweet!

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/04/27/joystiq-hands-on-uncharted-2s-deathmatch-and-plunder-multiplay/#continued

Uncharted was kind of a sleeper hit of launch titles, this next one is gonna be really good I think.
If you buy INFAMOUS early, you get a code for the Uncharted 2 multiplayer beta.

kcxiv
05-01-2009, 05:10 PM
I want God of War 3 please.

05-01-2009, 06:48 PM
I'm not sure that infamous looks interesting enough to me to drop 60 bones on it just to get the Uncharted beta.

aturnis
05-01-2009, 11:02 PM
I'm not sure that infamous looks interesting enough to me to drop 60 bones on it just to get the Uncharted beta.

Agreed. It kind of looks stupid.

05-23-2009, 02:19 AM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WDwzGb-u09U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WDwzGb-u09U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

WOW

Buck
05-23-2009, 10:16 PM
Tiny, I got an Uncharted 2 Beta MP code, but it said the code was no valid when I typed it in. I tried emailing Playstation but nothing. Do you have any idea on what I should do?

05-23-2009, 10:40 PM
Tiny, I got an Uncharted 2 Beta MP code, but it said the code was no valid when I typed it in. I tried emailing Playstation but nothing. Do you have any idea on what I should do?Don't know how you would have got one considering the MP beta does not even start until June 3rd and the codes don't go public until Tuesday.

Buck
05-23-2009, 10:52 PM
Don't know how you would have got one considering the MP beta does not even start until June 3rd and the codes don't go public until Tuesday.

Well I got it in my email for being a Qore member.

I didnt realize it didn't open until June 3.

05-23-2009, 10:59 PM
Well I got it in my email for being a Qore member.

I didnt realize it didn't open until June 3.Hmm, I hadn't heard that Qore was giving them out. Of course, I don't subscribe to that either. heh
good for you. Wish I had it.

I would wait until June to use it unless Sony responds to you saying otherwise.

Saulbadguy
05-24-2009, 07:46 AM
Played the inFamous demo - I love it. I will be picking this up at some point.

Uncharted 2 - multiplayer, who cares. Co-Op should be fun though.

05-24-2009, 09:00 AM
Played the inFamous demo - I love it. I will be picking this up at some point.

Uncharted 2 - multiplayer, who cares. Co-Op should be fun though.I could care less about the multiplayer but I know my son will love it. The game itself looks great though. I'm not sold on infamous but my son is using his birthday money on it so its not my problem. heh

Saulbadguy
05-24-2009, 09:54 AM
I could care less about the multiplayer but I know my son will love it. The game itself looks great though. I'm not sold on infamous but my son is using his birthday money on it so its not my problem. heh

Did you play the demo of infamous?

KcFanInGA
05-24-2009, 11:16 AM
Uncharted 2 is a must buy for me, infamous is a rental, im still working on fallout 3, plus the dlc for that is coming in June. Thanks Bethesda, I cant even hardly pull myself away to eat. As for Uncharted 2 multiplayer, thats good but i will only be playing single player, Uncharted is all about my experience in the story. Ill use MAG to get my online fix.

05-24-2009, 06:21 PM
Did you play the demo of infamous?I've watched my son play. I haven't played yet.

EDIT

Played it this morning. don't like it.

I think I am pretty much relegated to FPS anymore. Seems to be the only games I can just pick up and play. I don't have time for learning new controls and systems as I only have time to play games for maybe an hour a week if I am lucky.

Killzone is the one exception. The damn aiming scheme is so screwed up I got tried of even trying to play it.