PDA

View Full Version : Computers Help with Photoshop?

jAZ
05-02-2009, 11:50 PM
I'm trying to make this image completely black and white.

Anyone skilled enough to do this easily?

I've tried Image>Adujust>Replace Color, but it leaves a lot of green. I've tried dumping a can of whilte, but it does something similar.

I figure there's got to be an easy way.

jAZ
05-02-2009, 11:51 PM
BTW, Thanks in advance!

Gravedigger
05-03-2009, 12:17 AM
Your welcome

CS4, dunno if CS3 has it, but has a paint bucket tool so its pretty much just paint bucketing it down to a fine point. There was still some more green around the lines so I did a levels mask and darkened up the grays to make the black lines heavier to disguise the green bits. If you wanna fine tune it even more feel free to with a brush but this really didn't take me very long, good to know I'm not losing my touch.

jAZ
05-03-2009, 12:39 AM
Your welcome

CS4, dunno if CS3 has it, but has a paint bucket tool so its pretty much just paint bucketing it down to a fine point. There was still some more green around the lines so I did a levels mask and darkened up the grays to make the black lines heavier to disguise the green bits. If you wanna fine tune it even more feel free to with a brush but this really didn't take me very long, good to know I'm not losing my touch.

Sweet, thanks for the edit. I was wondering what you did differently. It looks great.