PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Tyson Jackson on 810

Nzoner
05-04-2009, 08:50 AM
Listening to the interview right now,saying that he's not a flashy guy doesn't care about stats,if he doesn't get a lot of tackles and or sacks but his job is to help the defense get their stats he's all good with that because it's all about championships and being a team player.

Asked what he was getting with his first check he answered a bed,said he'd been sleeping on an air mattress through college and it was a tome to get a nice king sized bed.

Said to the fans of the KC Chiefs he was looking forward to getting here and that he appreciated us.

Comes across as a very humble guy and a team player but only time will tell.

Sorry this just a brief overview of the interview but I'm at work and wasn't able to listen to every word said.

L.A. Chieffan
05-04-2009, 08:52 AM
this guy better get 20 sacks next year or hes a bust

DeezNutz
05-04-2009, 08:53 AM
Some of the more important details:

After signing his contract, Jackson plans to buy something nice for his mom. Not sure what yet.

Plans to buy himself a nice bed. All the strange in KC better take notice.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-04-2009, 08:56 AM
I like the kid better now than I did on draft day. I mean, what choice do I have? Hopefully they knew exactly what they were doing and this kid comes in and lights the world on fire.

DeezNutz
05-04-2009, 09:00 AM
Tyson "Wilt" Jackson. He, his new bed, and his impressive clam hammer are coming to town. Excuse the pun.

Nzoner
05-04-2009, 09:02 AM
I like the kid better now than I did on draft day. I mean, what choice do I have? Hopefully they knew exactly what they were doing and this kid comes in and lights the world on fire.

Yeah,he's likable enough but then again all rookies are told what and how to say things coming into pro sports.Like I said previously only time will tell and hopefully it'll be a good story.

Demonpenz
05-04-2009, 09:03 AM
he's not going to be a difference maker, or flashy, but you need those type of guys on your team. So it doesn't really matter wiether you get them in the draft or Fa.

htismaqe
05-04-2009, 09:04 AM

EXACTLY.

RealSNR
05-04-2009, 09:35 AM
First Runder Tyson Jackson to Hold Out

By NICK ATHAN

Take a look at Tyson Jackson's new setup. He's got a new paycheck, a new job, and he's looking for a new place to live. This is something every rookie must do when they are drafted to play in the NFL.

But what about Tyson Jackson? He's not buying a permanent place yet. What did he buy?

"A bed," said Jackson. "I've been sleeping on an air mattress all throughout college. So I got a king size. It's a really nice one, too. I got my mom something nice, too. I love her."

All indicators that Jackson has no intention of staying with the teem. With no rush to find a house, no rush to make Kansas City his real home, only a place to store his new bed, and to find a gift for his mother, obviously Kansas City is not on the young talent's mind.

For $99.95- find out the rest!

Mr. Krab
05-04-2009, 09:39 AM
this guy better get 20 sacks next year or hes a bust
Yep, that same standard that people were going to hold Aaron Curry against. As the 3rd pick of the draft, Tyson Jackson better be Reggie freaking White or bustola.

Thig Lyfe
05-04-2009, 09:44 AM
*whips out $100 bill*

DO YOU TAKE CASH?!?!?!

Sure-Oz
05-04-2009, 10:01 AM
I hope he is worthy of a top 10 pick, even if its not a 3

Tribal Warfare
05-04-2009, 10:04 AM

By Nick "Assclown" Athan

Take a look at Tyson Jackson's new setup. He's got a new paycheck, a new job, and he's looking for a new place to live. This is something every rookie must do when they are drafted to play in the NFL.

But what about Tyson Jackson? He's not buying a permanent place yet. What did he buy?

"A bed," said Jackson. "I've been sleeping on an air mattress all throughout college. So I got a king size. It's a really nice one, too. I got my mom something nice, too. I love her."

All indicators that Jackson has no intention of staying with the teem. With no rush to find a house, no rush to make Kansas City his real home, only a place to store his new bed, and to find a gift for his mother, obviously Kansas City is not on the young talent's mind.

Everyone in this forum got dumber after they read this, Athan should be ashamed and hang his testicles on a roof and cite at least 10 times " I'm a sports writer, give the monkey a quarter."

Sure-Oz
05-04-2009, 10:08 AM
Is that nick athan article real?? lol

jAZ
05-04-2009, 10:10 AM

By Nick "Assclown" Athan

ROFL
Everyone in this forum got dumber after they read this, Athan should be ashamed and hang his testicles on a roof and cite at least 10 times " I'm a sports writer, give the monkey a quarter."
ROFL ROFL

DeezNutz
Is that Nick "Assclown" Athan article real?? lol

Paypal me $19.95 and I'll tell you. :D

jAZ
Is that Nick "Assclown" Athan article real?? lol

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Demonpenz
05-04-2009, 10:14 AM
laugh all athan all you want, but try not to drool too much over is 2002 honda civic

Sure-Oz
05-04-2009, 10:16 AM
Paypal me $19.95 and I'll tell you. :D

ROFL

Micjones
05-04-2009, 10:32 AM
I believe he'll be a differencemaker.
Just in ways that are hard to quantify by fans who can only analyze a player by his stat line.