PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Lebron NBA MVP

SAUTO
05-04-2009, 04:32 PM
just watched the presser, classy classy guy. deserves whatever comes his way.

sorry if repost

KcMizzou
05-04-2009, 04:33 PM
National Volleyball Association?

SAUTO
05-04-2009, 04:35 PM
National Volleyball Association?

yep:thumb:

L.A. Chieffan
05-04-2009, 05:05 PM
im the biggest mamba supporter there is but even i thought it shouldve been dwade

DaKCMan AP
05-04-2009, 05:07 PM
im the biggest mamba supporter there is but even i thought it shouldve been dwade

I agree, although I'm biased. The award goes to the best player on the best team. Nothing different this year.

kcxiv
05-04-2009, 05:13 PM
I think Lebron deserved it more then Wade and even Kobe. Kobe didnt have to play as many minutes this year and he's 30.

Anyways, the right guy got it. Gratz to him.

KCChiefsMan
05-04-2009, 05:18 PM
ya, you take Lebron off that team and they are the favorites to win the NBA lottery. He's an amazing player

DaKCMan AP
05-04-2009, 05:23 PM
ya, you take Lebron off that team and they are the favorites to win the NBA lottery. He's an amazing player

The Cavs without LeBron would be better than the Heat without Wade.

Wade topped LeBron for the league scoring title despite the Heat as a team scoring less than the Cavs. Wade also shot a higher % than LeBron, had more assists, steals and blocks.

KCChiefsMan
05-04-2009, 05:26 PM
The Cavs without LeBron would be better than the Heat without Wade.

Wade topped LeBron for the league scoring title despite the Heat as a team scoring less than the Cavs. Wade also shot a higher % than LeBron, had more assists, steals and blocks.

agree to disagree

DaKCMan AP
05-04-2009, 05:27 PM
agree to disagree

Agree to disagree about what? Who should be MVP or that the Cavs minus LeBron would be better than Miami without Wade?

KCChiefsMan
05-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Agree to disagree about what? Who should be MVP or that the Cavs minus LeBron would be better than Miami without Wade?

disagree to agree?

BWillie
05-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Blasphemy. Should of been Mario Chalmers.

KCChiefsMan
05-04-2009, 05:30 PM
I agree, although I'm biased. The award goes to the best player on the best team. Nothing different this year.

I missed this post, so I thought you were making a case for Wade as MVP. Not that he shouldn't have been in contention or anything. I think Lebron and Wade would have been the only 2 names mentioned for it this year. But I think clearly Lebron should get it.

SAUTO
05-04-2009, 05:36 PM

how has wade's team done since shaq left?

DaKCMan AP
05-04-2009, 05:40 PM
how has wade's team done since shaq left?

Better than the last 1.5 years with Shaq. How has Phoenix done since getting Shaq? WTF does Shaq have to do with any of this?

SAUTO
05-04-2009, 05:42 PM
Better than the last 1.5 years with Shaq. How has Phoenix done since getting Shaq? WTF does Shaq have to do with any of this?

well the only reason wade has won as much as he has is due to shaq being there. how many times have they even tasted the finals without shaq? lebron took a lesser talented team to the finals on his own

DaKCMan AP
05-04-2009, 05:46 PM
well the only reason wade has won as much as he has is due to shaq being there. how many times have they even tasted the finals without shaq? lebron took a lesser talented team to the finals on his own

And got swept. Again, what's your point? Shaq was a shell of himself with the Heat. Without Wade they don't win the Championship in 2006. So, let me ask you, what has Shaq done since he left Wade?

SAUTO
05-04-2009, 05:49 PM
And lost. Again, what's your point? Shaq was a shell of himself with the Heat. Without Wade they don't win the Championship in 2006. So, let me ask you, what has Shaq done since he left Wade?
without shaq they dont win either. so what if lebron's team lost has wade taken one there by himself?
well for one he was put on a team that runs an offense that he has no business being in. soooo...

DaKCMan AP
05-04-2009, 05:52 PM
without shaq they dont win either. so what if lebron's team lost has wade taken one there by himself?
well for one he was put on a team that runs an offense that he has no business being in. soooo...

No player takes a team to the NBA finals by himself. It's a team sport. You're not making very much sense, but I suppose that's par for the course.

Quesadilla Joe
05-04-2009, 05:57 PM
LeBron could have led that Heat team past the first round. The Cavs will sweep the Hawks in the second round.

SAUTO
05-04-2009, 06:00 PM
No player takes a team to the NBA finals by himself. It's a team sport. You're not making very much sense, but I suppose that's par for the course.

ok man you know all, lebron had a future HOFer helping him get there. most thought and have said that lebron put that team on his back and carried them there.

DaKCMan AP
05-04-2009, 06:01 PM
LeBron could have led that Heat team past the second round. The Cavs will sweep the Hawks in the second round.

Could have? Sure. But so could have Wade, as evidenced by a 7-game series. Hell, if Wade doesn't get hurt the Heat might have won game 4 and the series. Would LeBron have led the Heat team past the Hawks? Probably not.

DaKCMan AP
05-04-2009, 06:01 PM
ok man you know all

We agree.

Miles
05-04-2009, 06:12 PM
I thought Lebron was the clear choice for MVP this year. A case can be made for Wade but when your team finishes 2 games over .500 it's going to be tough for him to be more than just the runner up.

Quesadilla Joe
05-04-2009, 06:15 PM
Could have? Sure. But so could have Wade, as evidenced by a 7-game series. Hell, if Wade doesn't get hurt the Heat might have won game 4 and the series. Would LeBron have led the Heat team past the Hawks? Probably not.

I know LeBron could have lead the Heat past Atlanta. It's not like the Cavs have a stacked roster or anything, the Heat have about the same amount of talent as the Cavs... Until Cleveland got Mo Williams all the Cavs did was let LeBron penetrate and kick to shooters all day.

DaKCMan AP
05-04-2009, 06:36 PM
I know LeBron could have lead the Heat past Atlanta. It's not like the Cavs have a stacked roster or anything, the Heat have about the same amount of talent as the Cavs... Until Cleveland got Mo Williams all the Cavs did was let LeBron penetrate and kick to shooters all day.

Bullshit. The Cavs are better at every position than the Heat except SG and they have a stronger bench.

Quesadilla Joe
05-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Bullshit. The Cavs are better at every position than the Heat except SG and they have a stronger bench.

I don't think that Jermaine O'Neal, Beasley, Haslem, Jumaine Jones, or Chalmers are scrubs. All the Cavs have is good shooters and good post defenders/rebounders.