PDA

View Full Version : Life What I believe

ZepSinger
05-06-2009, 08:15 AM
Here's what I believe. I believe that our kids- boys and girls, short and tall, black and white- are the future of the world! We must do our absolute best to teach them well, and then know enough get out of the way and let them do the leading for awhile.

We should teach them that every single one of them possesses a certain 'inner beauty'. We must instill in our kids a fierce sense of PRIDE- it really does make our lessons to them easier to retain. And here's another thing- enjoy their laughter! Let our children's laughter remind us that we were once kids ourselves. Also- realize that our children are desperately seeking heroes. For that matter, every one of us seeks role models- someone we can look up to. Never forget that.

Personally, I've never found anyone who was able to fulfill the needs I have. And you know what? That's a truly LONELY place to be. So- since I had no one like that in my life, I had to learn to depend solely on ME and ONLY me.

I made the decision many, many years ago that I would never- I repeat-NEVER- walk in the shadow of any individual, no matter who they are! And so- no matter whether I fail miserably or become a success, I will have lived the way I believe I should live. And honestly, it really doesn't matter what is taken from me, because the one thing that they can never, ever strip from me is the dignity that lives deep within me.

I am finally beginning to realize that the purest- the most powerful- form of love is beginning to develop within the likes of ME. And I have discovered that this type of love- love of self- is now and always will be an integral part of me and who I am.

And here's the best part. This sort of love- the ability to love oneself- is actually very easy to attain! So- go look in the mirror and say- "I am going to learn to love myself- TODAY.". Because it truly is the most powerful and satisfying love that there is in the entire world.

And that's what I believe.

Z

blaise
05-06-2009, 08:19 AM
I believe a breakfast taco and a cold Coke is an awesome way to start the day.

Scorp
05-06-2009, 08:19 AM
I believe the earth will be destroyed next Tuesday at 11:59 am. So don't worry about lunch plans.

blaise
05-06-2009, 08:20 AM
I believe the earth will be destroyed next Tuesday at 11:59 am. So don't worry about lunch plans.

WHICH TIME ZONE? YOU DIDN'T SAY WHICH TIME ZONE!

Demonpenz
05-06-2009, 08:22 AM
i saw this bit off of blue comedy tour, get r dun!

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2009, 08:24 AM
Good post. It still reminded me of this song though,

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1KjpyHX7X-o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1KjpyHX7X-o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Demonpenz
05-06-2009, 08:26 AM
tell me you didn't post "i believe...love is the answer" I can't get youtube

Katipan
05-06-2009, 08:27 AM
I believe a breakfast taco and a cold Coke is an awesome way to start the day.

Fuck yes.

blaise
05-06-2009, 08:27 AM
I was guessing it was The Greatest Love of All.

Donger
05-06-2009, 08:28 AM
Here's what I believe. I believe that our kids- boys and girls, short and tall, black and white- are the future of the world! We must do our absolute best to teach them well, and then know enough get out of the way and let them do the leading for awhile.

We should teach them that every single one of them possesses a certain 'inner beauty'. We must instill in our kids a fierce sense of PRIDE- it really does make our lessons to them easier to retain. And here's another thing- enjoy their laughter! Let our children's laughter remind us that we were once kids ourselves. Also- realize that our children are desperately seeking heroes. For that matter, every one of us seeks role models- someone we can look up to. Never forget that.

Personally, I've never found anyone who was able to fulfill the needs I have. And you know what? That's a truly LONELY place to be. So- since I had no one like that in my life, I had to learn to depend solely on ME and ONLY me.

I made the decision many, many years ago that I would never- I repeat-NEVER- walk in the shadow of any individual, no matter who they are! And so- no matter whether I fail miserably or become a success, I will have lived the way I believe I should live. And honestly, it really doesn't matter what is taken from me, because the one thing that they can never, ever strip from me is the dignity that lives deep within me.

I am finally beginning to realize that the purest- the most powerful- form of love is beginning to develop within the likes of ME. And I have discovered that this type of love- love of self- is now and always will be an integral part of me and who I am.

And here's the best part. This sort of love- the ability to love oneself- is actually very easy to attain! So- go look in the mirror and say- "I am going to learn to love myself- TODAY.". Because it truly is the most powerful and satisfying love that there is in the entire world.

And that's what I believe.

Z

Who wrote that festering piece of drivel?

ZepSinger
05-06-2009, 08:28 AM
I was guessing it was The Greatest Love of All.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Demonpenz
05-06-2009, 08:30 AM
don't stop believing -journey

Donger
05-06-2009, 08:31 AM
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2009, 08:32 AM
tell me you didn't post "i believe...love is the answer" I can't get youtube

Worse. Whitney Houston. Here you go though, a little Blessed Union of Souls never hurt anyone.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XsovXU9OxVw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XsovXU9OxVw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Demonpenz
05-06-2009, 08:36 AM
Worse. Whitney Houston. Here you go though, a little Blessed Union of Souls never hurt anyone.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XsovXU9OxVw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XsovXU9OxVw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

pocket full of fail

KCChiefsMan
05-06-2009, 08:50 AM
I believe that in 10 years most junior high schools will start to transform into a prison type environment. Race wars, murders and gang riots will be commonplace. I can see this coming.

Katipan
05-06-2009, 08:52 AM
I believe that in 10 years most junior high schools will start to transform into a prison type environment. Race wars, murders and gang riots will be commonplace. I can see this coming.

Um. Welcome to 15 years ago.

KCChiefsMan
05-06-2009, 08:54 AM
Um. Welcome to 15 years ago.

no, it will be much much worse. It's basically going to be LA in every town in America. Either have enough money to send your kid to private school or homeschool. Because it's going to be bad.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2009, 08:54 AM
pocket full of fail

LMAO That's a big fuckin pocket.

Demonpenz
05-06-2009, 08:55 AM
the pockets in bad idea jeans are quite large.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2009, 08:56 AM
the pockets in bad idea jeans are quite large.

I thought it was bad idea cargos.

Katipan
05-06-2009, 08:58 AM
no, it will be much much worse. It's basically going to be LA in every town in America. Either have enough money to send your kid to private school or homeschool. Because it's going to be bad.

I made it out alive. Excelled even.

KCChiefsMan
05-06-2009, 09:02 AM
I made it out alive. Excelled even.

lol, you are missing the point.

luv
05-06-2009, 09:02 AM
Good post. It still reminded me of this song though,

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1KjpyHX7X-o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1KjpyHX7X-o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I thought the same thing when I first started reading it.

Katipan
05-06-2009, 09:03 AM
lol, you are missing the point.

That you aren't very good at whining?

luv
05-06-2009, 09:04 AM

Someone need whining lessons? Finally, I'm good for something! :)

KCChiefsMan
05-06-2009, 09:04 AM

who's whining?

Katipan
05-06-2009, 09:07 AM
Someone need whining lessons? Finally, I'm good for something! :)

Now would be a good time to point out that I haven't seen you whine or be self disparaging since before the draft party. Way to go babygirl.

who's whining?

See in LAUSD we were taught reading comprehension along with gun skills.

KCChiefsMan
05-06-2009, 09:07 AM
Me: 10 years from now schools will be like LA
Kapitan: I did just fine
Me: I'm talking about 10 years into the future, not 10 years ago
Kapitan: I excelled, even
Me: You dont get it?
Kapitan: quit whining, waaahh, I'm stupid

Katipan
05-06-2009, 09:09 AM
Me: 10 years from now schools will be like LA
Kapitan: I did just fine
Me: I'm talking about 10 years into the future, not 10 years ago
Kapitan: I excelled, even
Me: You dont get it?
Kapitan: quit whining, waaahh, I'm stupid

... no.

You: In 10 years the junior highs will be like *THIS*
Me: Um, they already are.
You: drool. Parent will need to be rich or good at teaching!
Me: Not so much.
You: drool.

KCChiefsMan
05-06-2009, 09:09 AM
Now would be a good time to point out that I haven't seen you whine or be self disparaging since before the draft party. Way to go babygirl.

See in LAUSD we were taught reading comprehension along with gun skills.

I guess your teachers sucked then

Katipan
05-06-2009, 09:10 AM
I guess your teachers sucked then

What they do in their private time is on them, unlike how they were on you during your private time.

KCChiefsMan
05-06-2009, 09:11 AM
... no.

You: In 10 years the junior highs will be like *THIS*
Me: Um, they already are.
You: drool. Parent will need to be rich or good at teaching!
Me: Not so much.
You: drool.

did I say, "they will be like they are today"

no, I didn't.

loochy
05-06-2009, 09:11 AM

Lol why? Did you watch a Dateline NBC special and decide that all schools are this way?

KCChiefsMan
05-06-2009, 09:12 AM
What they do in their private time is on them, unlike how they were on you during your private time.

now you are not making any sense.

Katipan
05-06-2009, 09:12 AM

no, I didn't.

You said they would be like L.A. Did you mean L.A. 15 years from now?

Apparently you have reading comprehension trouble with your own posts, the rest of us are screwed.

KCChiefsMan
05-06-2009, 09:13 AM
Lol why? Did you watch a Dateline NBC special and decide that all schools are this way?

It's not politically correct to say why. but look at LA and that's basically what it's going to be like.

Katipan
now you are not making any sense.

Just arch your back and breathe deeply.

Katipan
It's not politically correct to say why. but look at LA and that's basically what it's going to be like.

You mean L.A. today?

LOL

loochy
05-06-2009, 09:14 AM

Ahhhhh I gotcha..... LMAO. They are going to infect everyone with swine flu too!

KCChiefsMan
05-06-2009, 09:15 AM
You said they would be like L.A. Did you mean L.A. 15 years from now?

Apparently you have reading comprehension trouble with your own posts, the rest of us are screwed.

Ya, ok for an example to make it easy for you.

A small town in texas, lets call it Springfield has about 12,000 people in it right now. It is a peaceful town with not much going on in it. 10 years from now, it will be like how LA's public schools are today. You know, like the movie Dangerous Minds. It's that difficult? I'm sorry, I have trouble talking to stupid people because I don't understand them.

KCChiefsMan
05-06-2009, 09:16 AM
You mean L.A. today?

LOL

not hollywood LA, the other part of LA.

Katipan
05-06-2009, 09:16 AM
Ya, ok for an example to make it easy for you.

A small town in texas, lets call it Springfield has about 12,000 people in it right now. It is a peaceful town with not much going on in it. 10 years from now, it will be like how LA's public schools are today. You know, like the movie Dangerous Minds. It's that difficult? I'm sorry, I have trouble talking to stupid people because I don't understand them.

no, I didn't.

Explain that post. Show me your brilliance.

Katipan
05-06-2009, 09:17 AM
not hollywood LA, the other part of LA.

LOL IT'S ALL LOS ANGELES

KCChiefsMan
05-06-2009, 09:17 AM
Explain that post. Show me your brilliance.

I'm done man.

Katipan
05-06-2009, 09:18 AM
I'm done man.

Probably a good idea for you. Wouldn't want you to get hurt.

KCChiefsMan
05-06-2009, 09:19 AM
LOL IT'S ALL LOS ANGELES

talking about the part that has Bloods, Crips, Mexican Mafia, and all the other gangs that this country does nothing about. Ok, now I'm done.

Katipan
05-06-2009, 09:20 AM
talking about the part that has Bloods, Crips, Mexican Mafia, and all the other gangs that this country does nothing about. Ok, now I'm done.

Beverly Hills High has crips, bloods and the mexican mafia.

Liar.

ziggysocki
05-06-2009, 09:21 AM

Thank god. :rolleyes:

blaise
05-06-2009, 09:21 AM
This thread reminds me of a drunk at a bar who says he loves everyone, but ends up getting thrown out for fighting.

KCChiefsMan
05-06-2009, 09:22 AM
wow, that guy really is that stupid

Katipan
05-06-2009, 09:22 AM
This thread reminds me of a drunk at a bar who says he loves everyone, but ends up getting thrown out for fighting.

LMAO
ahahahahahahahahahahahah

Katipan
05-06-2009, 09:23 AM
wow, that guy really is that stupid

It's not nice to talk about ziggy like that.

ziggysocki
05-06-2009, 09:26 AM
Ill get over it.... now I'm done.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-06-2009, 09:26 AM
None more fitting for this thread. None:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fGDtM-UVfuo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fGDtM-UVfuo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

KcFanInGA
05-06-2009, 09:39 AM
Who wrote that festering piece of drivel?

ROFL

KcFanInGA
05-06-2009, 09:42 AM

You dont need to watch Dateline to see it. It's everywhere. Not just big name gangs, but just the way kids treat each other in general is appalling. Recently two 11 year old boys commited suicide. What are we doing to this generation of kids that they drive each other to this. And dont tell me its isolated or blown up by the media. We are in serious trouble and anyone who doesnt see it plain isn't looking.