PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Why isn't there more hope around Dorsey?

Direckshun
05-06-2009, 11:07 PM
Why are we so intent on declaring Dorsey a poor fit for this defense?

Because he can't be a true, massive nose? Because he isn't tall enough to be DE? Because he's not an ideal two-gap run stuffer?

You know who else isn't all those things? Darnell Dockett, a player who is an outstanding undertackle that often times mans the nose in the Cards' defense. He is fast, he is elusive, and his main job, even though he is a mere 285 lbs, is to penetrate, penetrate, penetrate. If the Cards want to man up against the run they rely on their entire front seven rather than a powerful nose to lead the way.

Watching the Super Bowl last year, you could hardly complain about that approach. Interior lineman simply aren't fast enough to handle Dockett, and he wound up pulling down the un-pull-down-able Roethlisberger for two sacks.

Dorsey's skillset is exactly, and I mean exactly like Dockett's. He is fast, athletic, and relentless. He is a penetrator by art. And he would look much better against interior lineman than against offensive tackles.

If only we could bring somebody in who could run the Chiefs defense in a similar alignment that could utilize Dorsey's skills the same way the Cards utilized Dockett's...

Somebody like our new defensive coordinator...

It'd probably have to be from a team that had somebody like Dockett...

What you say (http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/staff/clancy_pendergast.jpg)?

I'm just saying, there's reason to be very excited about Glenn Dorsey over the next couple years, rather than awaiting imminent busthood.

SBK
05-06-2009, 11:13 PM
I am very excited about Dorsey, and I think he'll be great.

Good post sir.
Posted via Mobile Device

KCrockaholic
05-06-2009, 11:16 PM
Why are we so intent on declaring Dorsey a poor fit for this defense?

Because he can't be a true, massive nose? Because he isn't tall enough to be DE? Because he's not an ideal two-gap run stuffer?

You know who else isn't all those things? Darnell Dockett, a player who is an outstanding undertackle that often times mans the nose in the Cards' defense. He is fast, he is elusive, and his main job, even though he is a mere 285 lbs, is to penetrate, penetrate, penetrate. If the Cards want to man up against the run they rely on their entire front seven rather than a powerful nose to lead the way.
Watching the Super Bowl last year, you could hardly complain about that approach. Interior lineman simply aren't fast enough to handle Dockett, and he wound up pulling down the un-pull-down-able Roethlisberger for two sacks.

Dorsey's skillset is exactly, and I mean exactly like Dockett's. He is fast, athletic, and relentless. He is a penetrator by art. And he would look much better against interior lineman than against offensive tackles.

If only we could bring somebody in who could run the Chiefs defense in a similar alignment that could utilize Dorsey's skills the same way the Cards utilized Dockett's...

Somebody like our new defensive coordinator...

It'd probably have to be from a team that had somebody like Dockett...

What you say (http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/staff/clancy_pendergast.jpg)?

I'm just saying, there's reason to be very excited about Glenn Dorsey over the next couple years, rather than awaiting imminent busthood.

Ive been saying this same thing for a while now. Dorsey will basically (hopefully) be a better Darnell Dockett. Im excited to see how they use him. No one has a clue what he will do yet in our new defense.

bsp4444
05-07-2009, 05:44 AM
Dorsey next to Tyson Jackson dod some pretty major damage in college. I expect similar things from them in the pro's.

EyePod
05-07-2009, 06:44 AM
Because all my hope has been devoured by Carl Peterson. I'm still tender from how he stole the hope out of me. I can't feel that yet. Maybe if he has a really good year I might be able to feel hope again... maybe...

htismaqe
05-07-2009, 06:51 AM
Dorsey will be fine. Talent like his doesn't grow on trees.

Otter
05-07-2009, 07:00 AM
He's got Herm cooties on him that need to be shed. Herm is like the inverse of the Midas Touch - Herm turns everything to shit he touches.

I hope he sheds them but Herm Cooties are the like car smell from Seinfeld, a very formidable foe.

suds79
05-07-2009, 07:02 AM
What's funny about the whole Dorsey thing is that if he was just 4 inches taller, he'd be the perfect 3-4 DE. 4 Inches! BFD.

So despise what we hear about him not having a fit in this D, if he doesn't beat out a rookie 3rd round pick in Magee for that starting DE spot this year, you can pretty much call him a bust already in my book.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying he is. I'm just saying he really, really should win that spot.

The dude was considered the best player in the draft coming out last year.

EyePod
05-07-2009, 07:43 AM
Oh, and while I really want to agree with you, there's a big size difference between the two. Dockett is 6'4" and 285. Dorsey is 6'1" and 297. That's a CRAZY big height/weight ratio. I mean, do you really think Dorsey is as mobile as Dockett?

Chiefnj2
05-07-2009, 07:54 AM
The staff must not think he's a great DE prospect or they wouldn't have used their first two draft picks on 3-4 DE's.

Demonpenz
05-07-2009, 07:57 AM
it may be a break we got some other DL, keep they eyes focused more on other members of the team keep dorsey fresh, so at a key moment he can blow shit up.

alpha_omega
05-07-2009, 08:20 AM
I wouldn't label him as a bust just yet.

Hopefully some good coaching (something we didn't have last year) will make him the player we all thought he was when they picked him.

I am hopeful.

htismaqe
05-07-2009, 08:53 AM
The staff must not think he's a great DE prospect or they wouldn't have used their first two draft picks on 3-4 DE's.

Until they start lining him up at DE in OTA's, I'm not counting him out as a potential NT.

talastan
05-07-2009, 08:59 AM
While there is some height difference between Dorsey and Dockett, they are the same skill set. Mobile, penetrators who will primarily stuff the run, and rush in passing situations. Both were undertackles, and if Dorsey plays NT, won't the smaller height and heavier weight give him a better and lower center of gravity compared to Dockett? Just curious...:shrug:

PVChiefsfan
05-07-2009, 09:03 AM
What's funny about the whole Dorsey thing is that if he was just 4 inches taller, he'd be the perfect 3-4 DE. 4 Inches! BFD.

So despise what we hear about him not having a fit in this D, if he doesn't beat out a rookie 3rd round pick in Magee for that starting DE spot this year, you can pretty much call him a bust already in my book.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying he is. I'm just saying he really, really should win that spot.

The dude was considered the best player in the draft coming out last year.

I don't think they are considering putting Dorsey out there in a five-tech.

PVChiefsfan
05-07-2009, 09:05 AM

He never was a great DE prospect...in fact, I don't think he's played DE in his entire life.

he's a defensive tackle, and potentially, a very good one.

FAX
05-07-2009, 09:07 AM
Hmmm. Methinks some peeps are overly concerned ...

Dorsey is one talented mofo.

Dorsey was a rookie last year.

Dorsey played under the guidance of the most inept gaggle of fools ever to collect an NFL paycheck.

Dorsey needs coaching and time to develop.

FAX

ct
05-07-2009, 09:07 AM
'Why are we so intent on declaring Dorsey a poor fit for this defense?'

Cause most people around here just wanna see fail for fail's sake.

And btw, totally agree with you. Nice take!

whoman69
05-07-2009, 09:19 AM
I think Dorsey will move around on the line. He takes some reps at tackle to give our other people a breather, and Magee goes in at end only on passing downs. 320 lb. lineman need to take a break.

ModSocks
05-07-2009, 09:20 AM
Years of abuse and let down have turned chiefs fans into really really negative people. It's kinda like when you tell a kid that you're gonna take him to Disney land and then the kid says, "yeah right, we'll probably never go". They assume the worst so they can be extra excited when something good develops.

DaWolf
05-07-2009, 09:34 AM
You know what I love? We don't have to listen to this crap anymore:

Gunther Cunningham: I've confused Jordon Dizon with Julian Peterson on tape (http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2009/05/gunther_cunningham_ive_confuse.html)
by Justin Rogers | MLive.com
Tuesday May 05, 2009, 6:36 PM

ALLEN PARK -- Detroit Lions defensive coordinator Gunther Cunningham met with the media this afternoon and had some surprising praise for last year's second-round draft pick, linebacker Jordon Dizon.

Editorial note: This video has been removed due to NFL restrictions on video content.

For more coverage go to NFL.com and detroitlions.com.

Dizon, who played college football at Colorado, was projected as a middle linebacker by Rod Marinelli, but struggled to find playing time in his rookie season. Dizon finished the season with only 28 tackles.

With a new coaching staff in Detroit this season, many believed it already may be time to label Dizon a bust, but Cunningham said today he's one of the players who have really impressed him so far.

"I'll look at the tape at times and I'll confuse Julian Peterson with Dizon, " Cunningham said.

"Now, one is 6-foot-4, and the other guy is 5-foot-11, but with the way they bend and the way they run, they're very much alike. When you sit in the back of the room watching a tape, if you confuse that, well that shows you what kind of athlete Jordan is."

As it currently stands, Cunningham projects Dizon on the nickel.

Cunningham also says Dizon's size can be a beneficial tool when blitzing.

"He has a real explosive first step. On the blitz, there's no blinking, you come fast and he has the ability to do that," Cunningham said.

"And I think sometimes, when you're a little on the shorter side it helps you. You can weave through gaps where those big offensive lineman have to bend their knees and they don't like to do that."

Gunther loves to hear himself talk, and he's talked up players in the past that have amounted to Jack. The new regime on the other hand, or at least Pioli and Haley since they are the only one's talking, have been very careful not to put expectations on guys thus far. We're not hearing how amazing Cassel is supposed to be, or how dominating Dorsey is supposed to be, or how great a pick Jackson will wind up being, or how excited they are at the idea of Hali playing linebacker, or any of that stuff. It's just been come in, work, and the guy who works the best and performs the best is the guy who will play. Hopefully this is the end of signing the Kendrell Bells of the world and hearing from the DC what a monster they will be in his scheme and finding out they don't fit at all, yet letting them hang around for three years.

So to me, they've publicly lowered the expectations we have on all of these guys because they're not talking them up like they're the greatest thing since sliced bread. They're going to let them focus on football and see if they have the desire to improve and be they player they need for the scheme...

EyePod
05-07-2009, 09:39 AM
Until they start lining him up at DE in OTA's, I'm not counting him out as a potential NT.

You should. There is no way he is a NT.

Q: Do you see foresee Glenn Dorsey playing in the middle?
HALEY: “Things can change but not inside out of the gate. I would still see Glenn as outside right now. But that will all sort of shake itself out as we go forward. But again, I think this is all about competition and the more competition you have at each position the better. Right now our defensive line got a lot more competitive.”

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2009/04...dd_haley__426/ (http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2009/04/26/qa_with_todd_haley__426/)

EyePod
05-07-2009, 09:40 AM
While there is some height difference between Dorsey and Dockett, they are the same skill set. Mobile, penetrators who will primarily stuff the run, and rush in passing situations. Both were undertackles, and if Dorsey plays NT, won't the smaller height and heavier weight give him a better and lower center of gravity compared to Dockett? Just curious...:shrug:

That lower center of gravity allows for him to not be pushed as easier. Not as important for the penetration.

EyePod
05-07-2009, 09:41 AM
Hmmm. Methinks some peeps are overly concerned ...

Dorsey is one talented mofo.

Dorsey was a rookie last year.

Dorsey played under the guidance of the most inept gaggle of fools ever to collect an NFL paycheck.

Dorsey needs coaching and time to develop.

FAX

Krumrie is still his line coach :(

Demonpenz
05-07-2009, 09:43 AM
I will be dissapointed if they make dorsey some sort of blocker for the linebackers, but i guess whatever makes the team better is what I really want, I just had visions of our very own hall of famer warren sapp kind of player

EyePod
05-07-2009, 09:43 AM

Gunther loves to hear himself talk, and he's talked up players in the past that have amounted to Jack. The new regime on the other hand, or at least Pioli and Haley since they are the only one's talking, have been very careful not to put expectations on guys thus far. We're not hearing how amazing Cassel is supposed to be, or how dominating Dorsey is supposed to be, or how great a pick Jackson will wind up being, or how excited they are at the idea of Hali playing linebacker, or any of that stuff. It's just been come in, work, and the guy who works the best and performs the best is the guy who will play. Hopefully this is the end of signing the Kendrell Bells of the world and hearing from the DC what a monster they will be in his scheme and finding out they don't fit at all, yet letting them hang around for three years.

So to me, they've publicly lowered the expectations we have on all of these guys because they're not talking them up like they're the greatest thing since sliced bread. They're going to let them focus on football and see if they have the desire to improve and be they player they need for the scheme...

The funniest part is that if my coach confused a 6'4" guy with a 5'11" guy I wouldn't want him as my coach. I mean, if he can't even determine a person's height within 5 inches then how's he gonna determine defensive capability???

EyePod
05-07-2009, 09:44 AM
I will be dissapointed if they make dorsey some sort of blocker for the linebackers, but i guess whatever makes the team better is what I really want, I just had visions of our very own hall of famer warren sapp kind of player

I'm not giving up yet. His rookie year was phenomenal for a DT (don't listen to anyone who says otherwise, because they are wrong).

FAX
05-07-2009, 09:44 AM

True, Mr. Eyepod, quite true. However, Krumrie is now employed by Don Pioli and Quickdraw Todd Haley. Results will be expected or Timmy will be slap fighting with the fishes.

FAX

htismaqe
05-07-2009, 09:52 AM
I think Dorsey will move around on the line. He takes some reps at tackle to give our other people a breather, and Magee goes in at end only on passing downs. 320 lb. lineman need to take a break.

Right.

htismaqe
05-07-2009, 09:54 AM
You should. There is no way he is a NT.

Q: Do you see foresee Glenn Dorsey playing in the middle?
HALEY: “Things can change but not inside out of the gate. I would still see Glenn as outside right now. But that will all sort of shake itself out as we go forward. But again, I think this is all about competition and the more competition you have at each position the better. Right now our defensive line got a lot more competitive.”

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2009/04...dd_haley__426/ (http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2009/04/26/qa_with_todd_haley__426/)

Why should I? The quote you just posted says HALEY HIMSELF isn't counting him out.

Demonpenz
05-07-2009, 10:03 AM
Why should I? The quote you just posted says HALEY HIMSELF isn't counting him out.

people want to hear what they want to hear to prove themselves right

kcbubb
05-07-2009, 10:04 AM
the more I look at this and the more I hear Haley and the more I look at our draft and free agent signings, I really think we will mainly be running a 2 gap 3-4, not a hybrid.

I'm thinking that with Dorsey's long arms and his ability to stop the run that he will play DE on the TE side. Tank will play nose and Tyson will play DE on the open side.

Haley said that Tyson will not play on the TE side, so that means that Dorsey does. If he plays on the TE side, he will be lined up as a DE not an under tackle like Dockett.

Mr. Kotter
05-07-2009, 10:07 AM
Because average Football fans....think they know more than they do.

Dave Lane
05-07-2009, 10:13 AM
I just don't want to see him at the nose tackle spot. I think it would be a waste of his abilities.

htismaqe
05-07-2009, 10:26 AM
I just don't want to see him at the nose tackle spot. I think it would be a waste of his abilities.

I just want to see the team WIN. I don't care whose abilities are wasted in the process.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-07-2009, 11:02 AM
Dorsey will be fine. Talent like his doesn't grow on trees.

"Again with the trees"!!!
http://www.showmii.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/zoidberg.jpg

This. MUCH cause for concern there. Much.

I just want to see the team WIN. I don't care whose abilities are wasted in the process.
"5 is fine in 2009"!

the Talking Can
05-07-2009, 11:09 AM

ROFL

holy crap that is funny, and so perfectly typical..."well, except for one being 6'5 and the other being 3'4 they look alike on film!"....Gunther is an epic clown

he has spent a lifetime talking up shit talent

getting rid of him is worth 200000 life points

T-post Tom
05-07-2009, 11:20 AM
Gunther loves to hear himself talk, and he's talked up players in the past that have amounted to Jack. The new regime on the other hand, or at least Pioli and Haley since they are the only one's talking, have been very careful not to put expectations on guys thus far. We're not hearing how amazing Cassel is supposed to be, or how dominating Dorsey is supposed to be, or how great a pick Jackson will wind up being, or how excited they are at the idea of Hali playing linebacker, or any of that stuff. It's just been come in, work, and the guy who works the best and performs the best is the guy who will play. Hopefully this is the end of signing the Kendrell Bells of the world and hearing from the DC what a monster they will be in his scheme and finding out they don't fit at all, yet letting them hang around for three years...

And let's not forget the mysterious training camp wunderkinds... We will no longer hear the hype about the likes of Jesse Haynes, Brian Shay, and the multi-purpose offensive weapon, Kris Wilson. Oh bigfoot.

EyePod
05-07-2009, 11:34 AM

No, the quote I showed said that they're going to start lining him up at DE. You said:

I gave you quote from Haley that said that they're going to line him up on the outside and change it if necessary.

htismaqe
05-07-2009, 12:06 PM
No, the quote I showed said that they're going to start lining him up at DE. You said:

I gave you quote from Haley that said that they're going to line him up on the outside and change it if necessary.

The quote you gave shows that Haley isn't convinced he'll be a DE long-term and proves that they still don't quite know where he fits.

Like I said, he agrees with me.

bowener
05-07-2009, 12:20 PM
I think the answer to your question can be done in two parts:

1. We, as Chiefs fans, are shell shocked from Herm and Co. running this team headlong into the ground at record speed.

2. We read posts from the Chiefsplanet which gives us a daily dose of doom and gloom. Eventually we become numb to it, and our tolerance for hope fades away and is eventually seen as weak and pathetic, not to mention feeble minded.

Cormac
05-07-2009, 03:50 PM
"He has a real explosive first step. On the blitz, there's no blinking, you come fast and he has the ability to do that," Cunningham said.

Cunningham then further elaborated on his preferred blitz technique: "And then, when he gets into the backfield I've taught Dizon to look confused, flail his arms around and finally to jump high at the QB. That ruins the QBs timing when he has to duck under the rusher. I've shown him film of Kawika Mitchell who I trained to do this to perfection".

:spock:

Adios, Gun.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-07-2009, 03:59 PM
Cunningham then further elaborated on his preferred blitz technique: "And then, when he gets into the backfield I've taught Dizon to look confused, flail his arms around and finally to jump high at the QB. That ruins the QBs timing when he has to duck under the rusher. I've shown him film of Kawika Mitchell who I trained to do this to perfection".

:spock:

Adios, Gun.

LMAO

"After my partnership with Marty in Kansas City was over, it became apparent to me and all involved that I truly had not a fucking clue as to how to do this "defense"-thing".

suds79
05-07-2009, 03:59 PM
People you can give up on him playing NT right now. He simply isn't big enough. Doesn't have the LBs.

So it's going to have to be DE or nothing.

beach tribe
05-07-2009, 04:17 PM
I really think they are going to use at the nose in passing situations.

KCChiefsMan
05-07-2009, 04:19 PM
I have not given up on Dorsey yet. I don't think anybody should.

Jethopper
05-07-2009, 04:19 PM
Casey Hampton - 6'1'' 320lbs
Chris Hoke - 6'2'' 302lbs
Scott Paxton - 6'4'' 292lbs

These were your nose tackles for the best 3-4 defense/SB champs last year. Dorsey can play NT.

Cormac
05-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Casey Hampton - 6'1'' 320lbs
Chris Hoke - 6'2'' 302lbs
Scott Paxton - 6'4'' 292lbs

These were your nose tackles for the best 3-4 defense/SB champs last year. Dorsey can play NT.

Sizewise, maybe. But can he play the position well? Wasn't he a penetrating DT in college, not a hold-his-ground space-eater. That's what concerns me. I think he's a bona fide NFL player, but will he fit this new system? Measureables are very misleading. His size may be adequate but his talent may dictate differently.

beach tribe
05-07-2009, 04:47 PM

Good lord, he's retarded.

beach tribe
05-07-2009, 04:48 PM
Sizewise, maybe. But can he play the position well? Wasn't he a penetrating DT in college, not a hold-his-ground space-eater. That's what concerns me. I think he's a bona fide NFL player, but will he fit this new system? Measureables are very misleading. His size may be adequate but his talent may dictate differently.

Actually LSU used him in that way more often than as a penetrator his senior season.

KcFanInGA
05-07-2009, 04:52 PM
Oh, and while I really want to agree with you, there's a big size difference between the two. Dockett is 6'4" and 285. Dorsey is 6'1" and 297. That's a CRAZY big height/weight ratio. I mean, do you really think Dorsey is as mobile as Dockett?

That depends on the player. In Dorsey's case I would argue that he is. He might also drop weight with the new fast paced workouts goin down. Here's hoping.

PVChiefsfan
05-07-2009, 05:03 PM
That lower center of gravity allows for him to not be pushed as easier. Not as important for the penetration.

1) Pushing is always important when penetrating :D

2) The guard he's facing in a 3-tech will definitely be trying to push him

FAX
05-07-2009, 08:13 PM
Question here ...

Is Mr. Raised On Rats the poster formerly known as Mr. Darth CarlSatan (or whatever his name was)?

FAX

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-07-2009, 08:18 PM
Question here ...

Is Mr. Raised On Rats the poster formerly known as Mr. Darth CarlSatan (or whatever his name was)?

FAX

Yes.:evil:

FAX
05-07-2009, 08:20 PM
Yes.:evil:

Thanks. I thought the posting styles were similar. Why the name change, I wonder?

FAX THE CURIOUSER AND COURIOUSER

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-07-2009, 08:27 PM
Thanks. I thought the posting styles were similar. Why the name change, I wonder?

FAX THE CURIOUSER AND COURIOUSER

Well, Mr. FUX( since you want to play it like this ), I threatened to beat the Holy Fuckleberries out of Iweganianianian, he made a big to-do, Bob Dole did not like, and I was subsequently banished under the name "DCS".

But not IP-banned( much to the chagrin of the easily chagrined ), and thus my new identity was forged after a short period where the handle "Suck My Balls" was not fuly appreciated by the Staff.

I hope this has been helpful.LMAO:fire:

Cormac
05-07-2009, 08:32 PM
Actually LSU used him in that way more often than as a penetrator his senior season.

Glad to hear it. (Wouldn't have had a clue).

el borracho
05-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Not sure if this has been said or not (haven't read the thread) but at least part of the lowered expectations have to do with our historically bad defense last season. Obviously, that wasn't all Dorsey's doing but he was part of it. Also, there remains an element of doubt as to Dorsey's ability to play in the new defense.

FAX
05-07-2009, 08:45 PM
Well, Mr. FUX( since you want to play it like this ), I threatened to beat the Holy ****leberries out of Iweganianianian, he made a big to-do, Bob Dole did not like, and I was subsequently banished under the name "DCS".

But not IP-banned( much to the chagrin of the easily chagrined ), and thus my new identity was forged after a short period where the handle "Suck My Balls" was not fuly appreciated by the Staff.

I hope this has been helpful.LMAO:fire:

Thanks for the explanation, Mr. Raised On Rats. So, you managed to foster the ire of both Mr. Iowanian and Mr. Bob Dole simultaneously? Two of the most respected, beloved, and honored members of the Planet? Impressive. Impressive, indeed.

Still, I suppose peeps can't get along with everybody all the time. Life just works that way. But never fear, I'm sure you'll find some friends here under your new alias and by employing your remarkable intellect and superior wit.

FAX

RealSNR
05-07-2009, 08:47 PM
I believe that's the first time FAX has intentionally gotten somebody's name wrong, isn't it?

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-07-2009, 09:00 PM
Thanks for the explanation, Mr. Raised On Rats. So, you managed to foster the ire of both Mr. Iowanian and Mr. Bob Dole simultaneously? Two of the most respected, beloved, and honored members of the Planet? Impressive. Impressive, indeed.

Still, I suppose peeps can't get along with everybody all the time. Life just works that way. But never fear, I'm sure you'll find some friends here under your new alias and by employing your remarkable intellect and superior wit.

FAX

I don't know much about Bob Dole, but if being "not respected" or all of those other platitudes is the polar-opposite of a boot-strapping, worker-hating, Fox News Kool-Aid chugging, "real Amerikkkan" dipshit corn-fucker like Iwegaianianian; then "not respected" it is and will be!

These are but a few of the small things in life I can most assuredly live with.

Skip Towne
05-07-2009, 09:17 PM

FAX

I don't like him either and I'm not sure if anybody does.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-07-2009, 09:23 PM

:deevee:

FAX
05-07-2009, 09:36 PM

Well, if you don't like him, Mr. Skip Towne, he is anathema to me, as well.

I therefore hereby declare Mr. Raised On Rats to be my nemesis and a demon of the first order. May the best peep win.

FAX

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-07-2009, 10:11 PM

Well, if you don't like him, Mr. Skip Towne, he is anathema to me, as well.

I therefore hereby declare Mr. Raised On Rats to be my nemesis and a demon of the first order. May the best peep win.

FAX

Well I'm certainly shaking with fear now...:whackit::rolleyes:

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/2retards.jpg

Chiefaholic
05-07-2009, 10:32 PM

Either that or they have no faith in nobody else on the D-line. Dorsey is just too good of an athlete to not contribute in the 3-4. I have a gut feeling we have 2 of the 3 long term starters on the line already locked up.

RealSNR
05-07-2009, 10:36 PM
Well I'm certainly shaking with fear now...:whackit::rolleyes:

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/2retards.jpg.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-07-2009, 10:44 PM

ROFL Thank you, thank you very much.

FAX
05-07-2009, 11:11 PM
It is a well-known maxim in the arts of both war and graphic novels that, prior to engaging in battle with your nemesis, it is wise to assess the strengths and weaknesses of your enemy, for all mortals who abide in this realm of existence possess both strong points and shortcomings.

I now know that my nemesis actually enjoys being called a douchebag. Good information.

FAX

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-07-2009, 11:18 PM
It is a well-known maxim in the arts of both war and graphic novels that, prior to engaging in battle with your nemesis, it is wise to assess the strengths and weaknesses of your enemy, for all mortals who abide in this realm of existence possess both strong points and shortcomings.

I now know that my nemesis actually enjoys being called a douchebag. Good information.

FAX

Good God.ROFL

kcxiv
05-08-2009, 01:15 AM
We are Chiefs fans, fans expect everyone to fail. They dont want to think that, some guys can excel. Same with Bowe. People think he will fail blah blah

googlegoogle
05-08-2009, 02:12 AM
Petro said Dorsey is top heavy.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-08-2009, 02:14 AM
Petro said Dorsey is top heavy.

Petro can choke a Syracuse choad.

Tribal Warfare
05-08-2009, 06:01 AM

His arm length is around 35 inches, he's not built like a short guy at 6'1"