PDA

View Full Version : Misc NFT: Did everyone have a nice mothers day?

MeaTy The Pimp
05-11-2009, 06:01 AM
Well, the missus and I decided to do a small road trip to get out of the house for awhile, and we saw some shining examples of "Ohh my god, look at that idiot".

While cruising at highway speed, we see a kid of maybe 12-13 years of age, at the side of the road. Normally I wouldn't take notice, because I've seen lots of kids. However, this kid was extremely overweight. I would be polite calling him 400 pounds. Anyway, he was wearing nothing but a pair of shorts, and he was shaking his titties at oncoming traffic. We almost wrecked we were laughing so hard. Just about the time we regain our composure, we see a grown man man hiking up the side of the road wearing a full fledged Superman costume. He also had a backpack on over the cape. I was tempted to stop and ask him if he could "Get there faster if he flew", but the missus wouldn't let me.

Anybody else, have odd stories from the weekend?

Katipan
05-11-2009, 07:17 AM
Well, the missus and I decided to do a small road trip to get out of the house for awhile, and we saw some shining examples of "Ohh my god, look at that idiot".

While cruising at highway speed, we see a kid of maybe 12-13 years of age, at the side of the road. Normally I wouldn't take notice, because I've seen lots of kids. However, this kid was extremely overweight. I would be polite calling him 400 pounds. Anyway, he was wearing nothing but a pair of shorts, and he was shaking his titties at oncoming traffic. We almost wrecked we were laughing so hard. Just about the time we regain our composure, we see a grown man man hiking up the side of the road wearing a full fledged Superman costume. He also had a backpack on over the cape. I was tempted to stop and ask him if he could "Get there faster if he flew", but the missus wouldn't let me.

Anybody else, have odd stories from the weekend?

I had a lovely weekend. Combination of Amish people and MMA Fights. The Amana Colonies were lovely and far more intertaining than the glorified bar fights I went to Sat. night. Only fights that made it out of the 1st round were the girls. And we're talking two heavyweights. They threw haymakers all night until their faces were so bumpy you couldn't really pick out the features any more. We were so close their sweat would fling off into the crowd tasting curiously like corn chips.

I was way over dressed and drinking Jager bombs on the rocks. It was great.

MOhillbilly
05-11-2009, 07:58 AM
Ya i got to 'loud' for about half a second at the ihop and the woman stormed out. what a bitch.
:#

seclark
05-11-2009, 08:28 AM
spent the 2nd weekend in a row trying to put the grandkids swing set together in their back yard. what a piece of shit! still have about 40 boards left that i have no f@cking idea where they go. screws and washers out the yingyang.

worst of all is three little faces looking out the window at the incomplete works.:(:(:(

i told the wife we should have just got them season tickets to six flags or worlds of frickin fun.
sec

MOhillbilly
05-11-2009, 08:33 AM
Tree, rope, tire. bonfire. problem solved.

seclark
05-11-2009, 08:47 AM
Tree, rope, tire. bonfire. problem solved.

that was my first suggestion...it wasn't approved.
sec

MOhillbilly
05-11-2009, 08:52 AM
that was my first suggestion...it wasn't approved.
sec

claim that the instructions are in Engrish and you want a do-over.

Lumpy
05-11-2009, 08:54 AM
Mine went very well. Hubby let me sleep in, then he made me a huge breakfast, he then gave me a sweet card and a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Then for dinner he made elk/veggie kabobs on the grill and followed that w/ a delicious fruit shotcake dessert. Nothing odd happened, except I fell asleep on the couch and didn't get lucky. :(

Katipan
05-11-2009, 09:06 AM
Mine went very well. Hubby let me sleep in, then he made me a huge breakfast, he then gave me a sweet card and a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Then for dinner he made elk/veggie kabobs on the grill and followed that w/ a delicious fruit shotcake dessert. Nothing odd happened, except I fell asleep on the couch and didn't get lucky. :(

ooooo what does elk taste like?

Lumpy
05-11-2009, 09:13 AM
ooooo what does elk taste like?

It tastes a little like deer meat, only better IMO.

seclark
05-11-2009, 09:16 AM
claim that the instructions are in Engrish and you want a do-over.

instructions?
sec

InChiefsHeaven
05-11-2009, 09:18 AM
I was a pretty good husband. I made my wife and daughter breakfast in bed (my daughter graduated HS yesterday, so I was kinda having a special day for her as well). Then we went to the graduation where my wife cried, and I even got a little misty eyed. Then it was out to late lunch, and then home with my wife where I rubbed her sore feet.

...I'm really hoping for a kick ass Father's Day...knowwhatImeanknowwhatImean?? Wink wink nudge nugde say no more...

MOhillbilly
05-11-2009, 09:21 AM
instructions?
sec

Did ya buy it off a umpa lumpa?

blaise
05-11-2009, 09:40 AM
My wife and kids and I went to the KC Zoo. That has to be the crappiest zoo in the country. You walk for miles to see a few animals, the parking sucked, and the crowd looked like someone just opened the floodgates to a dimension of meth smoking, tatted up, vacant-stare-mouth-breathing, Budweiser hat wearing, fatsos and they all came into the zoo.
Holy crap. Sometimes you read a story about 65% of the population now knowing the name of the Vice President and you think, "No way that's true." Then you go to the KC Zoo and you're like, "Wow. Now I'm actually surprised it's that high."

Pioli Zombie
05-11-2009, 10:10 AM
I had a great day fuckin WilliamtheIrish's sisters
Posted via Mobile Device