PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff "I thought I was gonna get me an All-Star"

DJJasonp
05-13-2009, 11:57 AM
Heavy drama at the Waffle house:

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=73684&catid=2

Clarendon County (WLTX) - A Clarendon County waitress is accused of shooting a customer at the restaurant after the two had a dispute.

Yakeisha Ward, 29, is charged with assault and battery with intent to kill.

An early morning run for breakfast at the Waffle House on Paxville Highway in Manning turned terribly wrong for Crystal Samuel.

"I thought I was gonna get me an All-Star," says Samuel. A popular meal on the menu. "Grits, sausage, toast, eggs and a waffle," says Samuel.

She didn't get what she came for. Instead, she says while she waited for her order, her friends started eating. That's when Samuel says she was told they couldn't eat from carryout trays inside the restaurant.

"I said what is your fuss about. I said we haven't paid for our food. She (Ward) said well you all got to leave. How you want us to leave and we ain't paid for the food yet," says Samuel.

That's when it got ugly. Samuel says she threw a waffle at the waitress. "I did actually throw some food but it didn't hit her," says Samuel. "That's when she (Ward) jumped across the counter and we got into it," says Samuel.

Clarendon County Sheriff Randy Garrett says the altercation continued outside where he says Ward got a gun from her car and a gun magazine from her trunk.

"It's poor judgment on her part trying to settle this matter with a weapon. either way she had time to think about what she was doing when she was walking to her car," says Garrett.

Investigators say Ward's gun discharged during the altercation. They say a bullet fragment struck Samuel in the arm.

"Deputies were close by when they rolled up in the parking lot the victim and the suspect were still engaged in a fight," says Garrett.

Before it ended, authorities say Ward struck the victim in the head with the gun.

"She got the last lick,"says Samuel. Meanwhile Ward has bonded out of jail. On Tuesday afternoon, News 19 found her inside the Waffle House where the incident happened.

She declined to talk to us on camera but says she got out of jail after paying $500. As for Samuel, she has only one thing to say about Waffle House. "bad customer service," says Samuel.

Investigators say it appears that Ward's gun was legally purchased.

MIAdragon
05-13-2009, 12:00 PM
Was that English?

Rain Man
05-13-2009, 12:03 PM
That happens pretty much any time I go to a Waffle House. What's the big deal?

milkman
05-13-2009, 12:03 PM
Was that English?

Texlish

seclark
05-13-2009, 12:05 PM
i'd have kept the waffle and chucked the grits at yakeisha. the waffle's the best part of the breakfast.
sec

King_Chief_Fan
05-13-2009, 12:10 PM
Was that English?

Nope, WPI-ish

alpha_omega
05-13-2009, 12:16 PM
Just wondering....why wouldn't they let 'em eat out of the "to go" containers?

Mr. Flopnuts
05-13-2009, 12:21 PM
So, she still has a job after shooting a customer?

Demonpenz
05-13-2009, 12:25 PM
the title of this thread reminds me of travis henry's girlfriends

CoMoChief
05-13-2009, 12:44 PM
Yakeisha Ward.......

Jeez, wonder what color this bitch is....?

Pablo
05-13-2009, 12:54 PM
Yakeisha Ward.......

Jeez, wonder what color this bitch is....?Orange?

Thig Lyfe
05-13-2009, 01:22 PM
Yakeisha Ward.......

Mauve

Dartgod
05-13-2009, 01:24 PM
Yakeisha Ward.......

The color of stupid?

Saulbadguy
05-13-2009, 01:31 PM
Yakeisha Ward.......

Worst. Poster. Ever.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-13-2009, 01:35 PM
Yakeisha Ward.......

You constantly bring this to the discussion every time someone of color is involved. So let me ask you with all sincerity, did you get your ass kicked by a black person when you were a kid? Let it go dude, damn.

Kerberos
05-13-2009, 01:35 PM

She is now a bouncer at the Waffle House.

Demonpenz
05-13-2009, 02:07 PM
You constantly bring this to the discussion every time someone of color is involved. So let me ask you with all sincerity, did you get your ass kicked by a black person when you were a kid? Let it go dude, damn.

you know it's because a black guy had sexual intercourse with the girl he liked I ain't hatin' on anyone for doing that, hell i wanted to high five kobe's dick!

DJ's left nut
05-13-2009, 02:13 PM
I thought this would be a thread about Dayton Moore and Kyle Farnsworth, Mike Jacobs and Coco Crisp (y'know - $15 million of mediocre).

My bad.

KCChiefsMan
05-13-2009, 02:15 PM
I bet the customer deserved it

Iowanian
05-13-2009, 02:19 PM
I'd have made a snowball out of those nasty, cold grits instead, maybe gouge out her eyeball with a bacon slice.

RJ
05-13-2009, 02:23 PM
Just wondering....why wouldn't they let 'em eat out of the "to go" containers?

Cause they're to go, not to stay.

Rules is rules.

Rain Man
05-13-2009, 04:00 PM

If they're eating out of a 'to go' box, then they're technically a trespasser.

Pablo
05-13-2009, 04:05 PM
If they're eating out of a 'to go' box, then they're technically a trespasser.This is true. She'll probably get an award for enforcing company policy so strictly.

DJJasonp
05-13-2009, 10:32 PM
this thread had quite a bit of an unexpected (and unintended) detour....

honestly....just hearing about someone throwing a waffle at someone else.....that's free entertainment that just doesnt come around every day!

Mr. Flopnuts
05-13-2009, 10:34 PM
this thread had quite a bit of an unexpected (and unintended) detour....

honestly....just hearing about someone throwing a waffle at someone else.....that's free entertainment that just doesnt come around every day!

Only if caught on video.

Huffman83
05-13-2009, 10:35 PM
mmmmm scattered smothered and coverd.....

stlchiefs
05-13-2009, 10:37 PM
Daaaaaaaamn Gina!