PDA

View Full Version : Poop To whom it may concern

irishjayhawk
05-13-2009, 04:22 PM
Note to ABC television affiliates:

I possess a certain set of skills.

And if you smother my television with pointless weather notices (which they all are pointless since we have sirens and something called EYES) while the two hour season finale is on my television, I will find you.

And I will kill you.

Also, if you take them off during commercials, I will drive two nails into your thighs and electrocute you mercilessly.

keg in kc
05-13-2009, 04:26 PM
I'm still pissed at those motherfuckers for running tornado coverage through last week's ENTIRE episode of Supernatural.

Yes, Supernatural is on the CW. And, yes, KC's ABC affiliate cut into the entire hour. On the CW. Not one second of the show aired last Thursday.

SPATCH
05-13-2009, 04:28 PM
what i do have.... are a very particular set of skills

http://www.hearsay.cc/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/taken.jpeg

Fish
05-13-2009, 04:30 PM
I'm still pissed at those mother****ers for running tornado coverage through last week's ENTIRE episode of Supernatural.

Yes, Supernatural is on the CW. And, yes, KC's ABC affiliate cut into the entire hour. On the CW. Not one second of the show aired last Thursday.

Really?? I have it on DVR and haven't watched it yet. That seriously pisses me off.....

:bang:

Buck
05-13-2009, 04:30 PM
Ahh the benefits of San Diego.

I presume you are talking about Lost?

irishjayhawk
05-13-2009, 04:31 PM
Ahh the benefits of San Diego.

I presume you are talking about Lost?

Yes.

And they already had one up earlier for one county at the VERY Eastern edge of the broadcast's audience. And the storm was pathetic.

irishjayhawk
05-13-2009, 04:32 PM
Really?? I have it on DVR and haven't watched it yet. That seriously pisses me off.....

:bang:

Another reason why DVRs have a ways to go. Why can't they just record the unaltered broadcast to avoid weather shenanigans.

Buck
05-13-2009, 04:33 PM
Yes.

And they already had one up earlier for one county at the VERY Eastern edge of the broadcast's audience. And the storm was pathetic.

One time my first ever MNF game that I would be attending was moved from SD to Arizona because of wildfires, that pissed me off.

keg in kc
05-13-2009, 04:38 PM
Really?? I have it on DVR and haven't watched it yet. That seriously pisses me off.....I happened to have my TV still on that channel saturday night at like 9 or 10, and saw they were airing the episode. So I recorded it then.

Which does you no good.

However....http://www.cwtv.com/cw-video/supernatural

It's called "When the Levee Breaks". 'twas a good one.

SDChiefs
05-13-2009, 05:13 PM
One time my first ever MNF game that I would be attending was moved from SD to Arizona because of wildfires, that pissed me off.

Yeah. That was a hellova year. Hope we don't have that again anytime soon.

Buck
05-13-2009, 05:13 PM
Yeah. That was a hellova year. Hope we don't have that again anytime soon.

That was 2003, it pretty much happened again in 2007. I'm sure we'll have another one by 2015.

SDChiefs
11-04-2009, 02:39 PM
That was 2003, it pretty much happened again in 2007. I'm sure we'll have another one by 2015.

Yeah, I had to help friends evacuate their houses. Driving the 15 with fires on either side, not being able to see more than 50 feet.

sedated
11-04-2009, 02:43 PM
They interrupt the show, but then take the regular commercial breaks. greedy bastards.

Mr. Laz
11-04-2009, 02:47 PM
stupid sacks of crap refuse to cut 60 minutes or change the dam schedule to reflect the fact that the NFL has the station until 6:30 so it screws up any recordings you have for the rest of the night as well.

mikey23545
11-04-2009, 03:25 PM
I'm still pissed at those mother****ers for running tornado coverage through last week's ENTIRE episode of Supernatural.

Supernatural?!?!?

ROFL

You and your boyfriend must have really been pissed.....

Buck
11-04-2009, 03:28 PM
That Lost finale was badass by the way.

vailpass
11-04-2009, 03:57 PM
Supernatural?!?!?

ROFL

You and your boyfriend must have really been pissed.....

I have to say the woman and I have watched Supernatural from the first and enjoy it. Light plot and sly humor with a little demon-action mixed in.
I'm Special Agent Bonham, this is Special Agent Page.