PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs My wife just surprised me with Season tickets

Hound333
05-14-2009, 08:57 AM
Either she appreciates me or is looking to get me out of the house for several hours at a time and take the kid with me. hmmmm

teedubya
05-14-2009, 08:58 AM
she wants you outta the house... I'll try not to leave my underwear or any socks on the floor! Outta respect, ya know.

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-14-2009, 08:59 AM
Yeah. I traded them to her for sex.

I want my tickets back !

DeezNutz
05-14-2009, 09:01 AM
Those replies didn't take long...

(much like the sex)

Hound333
05-14-2009, 09:02 AM
she wants you outta the house... I'll try not to leave my underwear or any socks on the floor! Outta respect, ya know.

I would say thats not cool but your way I still end up with Season tickets.

Just don't eat all my steak.

Monty
05-14-2009, 09:05 AM
I would say thats not cool but your way I still end up with Season tickets.

Just don't eat all my steak.

It's all about the priorities. :thumb:

Katipan
05-14-2009, 09:09 AM
what a smart smart lady

rockymtnchief
05-14-2009, 09:10 AM
I'll leave the wife alone, but I'm sure going to enjoy target practice with all that ammo you've stock piled in the shed behind the garage! I might grab a beer or ten also.

BTW...Congrats on the tickets! See you at the Dallas game.

HemiEd
05-14-2009, 09:13 AM
Congrats and enjoy the games. You might want to hold on to her.

Hound333
05-14-2009, 09:20 AM
Congrats and enjoy the games. You might want to hold on to her.

Ya it was a huge surprise. She even sounded like she might green light the season tickets for future years. Will be fun to tailgate with my 8 year old.

This also means that a win against Denver at home is all but assured. I took my dad to the Den/KC home game 6 years in a row and we won every one of them. I think last year was the first time I didn't end up with Den/KC tickets and we lost. (My dad is a Denver fan)

kc rush
05-14-2009, 09:23 AM
Have fun.

I can't wait to get my stuff in order so I can afford season tickets again.

Old Dog
05-14-2009, 09:27 AM
I think last year was the first time I didn't end up with Den/KC tickets and we lost. (My dad is a Denver fan)

The Chiefs won last year in week 4.....but congrats on the tix.

booyaf2
05-14-2009, 09:30 AM
Ya it was a huge surprise. She even sounded like she might green light the season tickets for future years. Will be fun to tailgate with my 8 year old.

This also means that a win against Denver at home is all but assured. I took my dad to the Den/KC home game 6 years in a row and we won every one of them. I think last year was the first time I didn't end up with Den/KC tickets and we lost. (My dad is a Denver fan)

Only my opinion, which isn't worth much, but I hope your 8 year old has high school ears. I tried taking my nieces to a game back when they were around that age and told myself never again, not until they're 18.

kepp
05-14-2009, 09:35 AM
Doesn't she know we're only ranked #29?

Chiefaholic
05-14-2009, 09:43 AM
Only my opinion, which isn't worth much, but I hope your 8 year old has high school ears. I tried taking my nieces to a game back when they were around that age and told myself never again, not until they're 18.

I took both of my kids to multiple games at Arrowhead when they were as young as 6 years old. We'de stand them up in their seats and they'de have a blast doing the Tomahawk Chop and such. The people around us were more than courteous and they even made the Jumbotron twice over the years.

jeffery
05-14-2009, 09:46 AM
Can I borrow yor wife?
Posted via Mobile Device

Old Dog
05-14-2009, 09:48 AM
I took my dad to the Den/KC home game 6 years in a row and we won every one of them.

That's impressive.....I only wish I could have seen a game in Municipal Stadium.

HypnotizedMonkey
05-14-2009, 10:11 AM
so there will be sucking you SEE.. and sucking you DON'T SEE.

EyePod
05-14-2009, 10:12 AM
How old's the kid? They could be a DD (you'll need to intake a lot of alcohol to watch the whole game....).

KCChiefsMan
05-14-2009, 10:19 AM
too bad you cant buy them season tickets to the ballet or something to get them out

Katipan
05-14-2009, 10:25 AM
too bad you cant buy them season tickets to the ballet or something to get them out

You can.

notorious
05-14-2009, 10:25 AM

Damn, took the thoughts right out of my head. Why don't wives have hobbies? At least the kind of hobby that has them gone for 3-6 hours on Sunday, then has them coming back drunk and wanting sex.

Joie
05-14-2009, 10:26 AM

The ballet? I think season tickets to the Chiefs deserves a way better Thank You than that.

Katipan
05-14-2009, 10:26 AM
At least the kind of hobby that has them gone for 3-6 hours on Sunday, then has them coming back drunk and wanting sex.

Husbands don't usually like those kind of hobbies.

notorious
05-14-2009, 10:29 AM
Husbands don't usually like those kind of hobbies.

I would prefer it to having her sit there commenting on how much she hates football and telling me to settle down during the game.

Katipan
05-14-2009, 10:31 AM
I would prefer it to having her sit there commenting on how much she hates football and telling me to settle down during the game.

You should tell her that.

Joie
05-14-2009, 10:33 AM

I'm sorry. Aces gets to have me sitting there yelling at the TV right along with him. Does she like any sports? Baseball? Basketball? The solution for you may be an area to call your own where you can watch all the sports you want while she's in the living room watching whatever the hell it is people who don't like football watch on Sundays.

notorious
05-14-2009, 10:34 AM
You should tell her that.

I would rather have it the way it is then seeing her reaction to THAT suggestion. Besides, she is a wonderful woman who hates football, definately a good situation. I know my boundries : )

notorious
05-14-2009, 10:39 AM
BTW, my post was kind of a joke. Having my wife go out and get blitzed alone would be a scary situation, even if sex came after she got home LOL.

crazycoffey
05-14-2009, 10:39 AM
So, Hound, what did you do to piss her off this badly?

Katipan
05-14-2009, 10:41 AM
BTW, my post was kind of a joke. Having my wife go out and get blitzed alone would be a scary situation, even if sex came after she got home LOL.

Whew. For a minute there I thought I didn't know everything.

wutamess
05-14-2009, 11:03 AM
Probably the $250 season tickets. Don't know about the seats but I know they're out there.

Old Dog
05-14-2009, 11:05 AM
Probably the $250 season tickets. Don't know about the seats but I know they're out there.

Do they not actually qualify as season tickets until you hit a certain price level?

Hell, my first set was so high up that the next row would've been sitting on the lights.

HemiEd
05-14-2009, 11:22 AM

The Chiefs should just comp that game to you.

wild1
05-14-2009, 11:24 AM
Nice gift!

Hound333
05-14-2009, 11:25 AM

I'm sure they are. Before the game should be the most fun anyways. Its not like watching all the games will be the main reason. At home I could just turn it off and mow the law when they started to suck. Now I get to pay for overpriced beer and watch it in all its glory (or lack of glory)

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-14-2009, 11:36 AM
Now THAT'S a quality woman. Congrats!

Iowanian
05-14-2009, 11:37 AM
She's not feeling guilty because mic saw her with Mathew is she?

Buzz
05-14-2009, 12:14 PM
Do they not actually qualify as season tickets until you hit a certain price level?

Hell, my first set was so high up that the next row would've been sitting on the lights.

I think I sat there... The wife and I won tickets to a game and there was a great big fat guy next to me that could hardly fit in the seat. On top of that he had some god awful B.O. We made it through the first quarter then got up and left, went home and watched the rest on T.V.

Buzz
05-14-2009, 12:15 PM
Oh and congrats on the wife and tickets.