PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs After hearing the WHB interview with TonyG a 2nd time, I'm kinda glad he's gone...

htismaqe
05-14-2009, 04:06 PM
I have this gut feeling that the unnamed player(s) he wanted to talk about was TYLER THIGPEN. And if Tony honestly wanted him to be the starter next year, it was time for him to move on.

FAX
05-14-2009, 04:12 PM
Ummm. Kinda cryptic there, Mr. htismaqe. Would you mind unpacking that post a little? I didn't hear the interview ... he was asked about a player, or something?

FAX

DeezNutz
05-14-2009, 04:13 PM
From Pioli's perspective, the fact that Gonzo wanted to talk/offer advice/etc. about any player wasn't going to play well.

KcMizzou
05-14-2009, 04:18 PM
Ummm. Kinda cryptic there, Mr. htismaqe. Would you mind unpacking that post a little? I didn't hear the interview ... he was asked about a player, or something?

FAXHe offered his opinion on an un-named player, and was told that his opinion on other players wasn't needed.

It sounds a lot like the Waters deal.

htismaqe
05-14-2009, 04:25 PM
Tony requested a meeting with Pioli and Haley. They sat down and he asked to talk about a certain player or players (from listening a second time, it sure sounded like he wanted to talk about a SPECIFIC player) and he was told it was none of his business.

He had made public comments at the end of the season or thereabouts that he felt Thigpen should be the starter, which leads me to believe that's who he wanted to talk about.

It also makes me wonder then if Tony really was about winning or just about his stats - because Thigpen pretty much locked onto him the last half of the season.

seaofred
05-14-2009, 04:38 PM
The last few years Tony has been more about himself than the team. Yes he played hard, but there is more to being a good teammate than just playing hard.

Simply Red
05-14-2009, 04:40 PM
Tony requested a meeting with Pioli and Haley. They sat down and he asked to talk about a certain player or players (from listening a second time, it sure sounded like he wanted to talk about a SPECIFIC player) and he was told it was none of his business.

He had made public comments at the end of the season or thereabouts that he felt Thigpen should be the starter, which leads me to believe that's who he wanted to talk about.

It also makes me wonder then if Tony really was about winning or just about his stats - because Thigpen pretty much locked onto him the last half of the season.

On a side note, i'd be interested on your take or best guess as to how (you believe) Haley will pan out.

L.A. Chieffan
05-14-2009, 04:43 PM
Who cares?

L.A. Chieffan
05-14-2009, 04:43 PM
On a side note, i'd be interested on your take or best guess as to how Haley will pan out.

Jesus SR, whats THAT got to do with anything?

Simply Red
05-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Jesus SR, whats THAT got to do with anything?

"I just, am trying, to, fit in."

L.A. Chieffan
05-14-2009, 04:48 PM

Were you quoting something there SR, is that what the quote marks are for? Laugh riot.

Simply Red
05-14-2009, 04:49 PM
Were you quoting something there SR, is that what the quote marks are for? Laugh riot.

Just, say, 'no.'

Nzoner
05-14-2009, 04:50 PM

Well if he is all about big stats good luck in Atlanta,I mean I know he'll get his to a point but there's also White,Jenkins and Turner wanting theirs as well.

Skip Towne

Permission denied.

L.A. Chieffan
Just, say, 'no.'

dont wear that anymore. c'mon you're prettier than that

L.A. Chieffan
05-14-2009, 04:51 PM
Permission denied.

u need a diet coke or something skip?

Simply Red
05-14-2009, 04:52 PM
dont wear that anymore. c'mon you're prettier than that

L.A. Chieffan, c'mon now lil' buddy, you know that you can always be slimmer, look younger.

KcMizzou
05-14-2009, 05:03 PM
u need a diet coke or something skip?TAB

http://vtsenvirogroup.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/tab_cola.jpg

milkman
05-14-2009, 05:23 PM
The last few years Tony has been more about himself than the team. Yes he played hard, but there is more to being a good teammate than just playing hard.

Tony has always been about himself more than the team.
He has just done a better job of presnting his image that other players of his ilk.

Fact is, I'm surprised that anyone bought his act, but it seems that almost everyone did.

I was happier than hogfarmer in shit when he was traded, and would have been equally as happy had he moved on after his rookie contract expired.

I could never stand that phoney S.O.B.

chiefs1111
05-14-2009, 05:26 PM
Of course he wanted him to be the starter. Thigpen was throwing Tony the Ball 25 times a game.

Nzoner
05-14-2009, 05:26 PM
He has just done a better job of presnting his image that other players of his ilk.

Fact is, I'm surprised that anyone bought his act, but it seems that almost everyone did.

I was happier than hogfarmer in shit when he was traded, and would have been equally as happy had he moved on after his rookie contract expired.

I've told the story numerous times but after my experience with him at the HOF he can kiss my ass and good riddance.

The Bad Guy
05-14-2009, 05:27 PM

Unless you had a video camera in your hand, Tony Gonzalez didn't give a shit about you.

The Bad Guy
05-14-2009, 05:29 PM
I've told the story numerous times but after my experience with him at the HOF he can kiss my ass and good riddance.

I had NFL Security call me because I told a story on here about how much of a scumbag he was in River Falls.

LaChapelle
05-14-2009, 05:30 PM
This news is really groundbreaking.....
Posted via Mobile Device

In other news....Water is wet.

Next up is his article that the afl and nfl have merged.
Posted via Mobile Device

-Just wanted to share the love. :LOL:

SAUTO
05-14-2009, 05:30 PM
I had NFL Security call me because I told a story on here about how much of a scumbag he was in River Falls.

Really?

Nzoner
05-14-2009, 05:31 PM

Do tell I missed this story

The Bad Guy
05-14-2009, 05:31 PM
Really?

Indeed.

SAUTO
05-14-2009, 05:33 PM
Indeed.

wow how did that go down? what did security have to do with it? you threaten him?

The Bad Guy
05-14-2009, 05:34 PM
wow how did that go down? what did security have to do with it? you threaten him?

Nope. Just told a story about how much of a piece of shit he is. Never said one word to Tony.

SAUTO
05-14-2009, 05:35 PM
Nope. Just told a story about how much of a piece of shit he is. Never said one word to Tony.

why did NFLSEC get involved? what did they say?

Nzoner

So what exactly did NFL security say to you?

The Bad Guy
Do tell I missed this story

I was sitting in the players' cafeteria at River Falls in 2004. Every day, Gonzalez would blow off little kids for autographs.

He came into the cafeteria wtih Todd Collins mocking the little kids screaming for his autograph.

There was a lot more, but that is the main points.

Someone alerted NFL Security about it. They called me. I told them to fuck off. End of story.

The Bad Guy
05-14-2009, 05:36 PM
So what exactly did NFL security say to you?

They wanted to know why I would say that about Gonzalez. What credentials did I have to get a press pass in a training camp.

Just a lot of bullshit.

SAUTO
05-14-2009, 05:36 PM
I was sitting in the players' cafeteria at River Falls in 2004. Every day, Gonzalez would blow off little kids for autographs.

He came into the cafeteria wtih Todd Collins mocking the little kids screaming for his autograph.

There was a lot more, but that is the main points.

Someone alerted NFL Security about it. They called me. I told them to fuck off. End of story.

but why did they call YOU? NM you answered it

Nzoner
05-14-2009, 05:37 PM
Someone alerted NFL Security about it. They called me. I told them to **** off. End of story.

sweet LMAO

Mr. Krab
05-14-2009, 05:41 PM
Sounds like Tony reads Cplanet or someone told Tony about the comment on Cplanet. The weird part is that how would anyone know what Badguy's real name was and that he was affiliated with the NFL.

Sounds to me like somebody who knows badguys' real info snitched. :hmmm:

SAUTO
05-14-2009, 05:42 PM
Sounds like Tony reads Cplanet or someone told Tony about the comment on Cplanet. The weird part is that how would anyone know what Badguy's real name was and that he was affiliated with the NFL.

yep, and you know what they say about snitches

The Bad Guy
05-14-2009, 05:52 PM

I have no doubts. They did know my name because I did intern with NFL Films.

SAUTO
05-14-2009, 05:53 PM
I have no doubts. They did know my name because I did intern with NFL Films.

but how did they know you were the bad guy?

Mr. Krab
05-14-2009, 05:54 PM
yep, and you know what they say about snitchesThat they should be dead in the ditches with the other snitch bitches?? :shrug:

SAUTO
05-14-2009, 05:54 PM
That they should be dead in the ditches with the other snitch bitches?? :shrug:

ya got it

Baby Lee
05-14-2009, 05:55 PM
TAB

http://vtsenvirogroup.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/tab_cola.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_fEPFtOmPk2c/RzCzotKU-fI/AAAAAAAACRc/-EsazkNfVN8/NDVD_014.jpg

DTLB58
05-14-2009, 05:57 PM

I wrote an article on here http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=189980&highlight=athletes+obligation+sign+fans

about my encounter with Tony last year in RF. I think I titled it: Are athletes obligated to sign for fans? Or something to that affect, after he blew me off up there for an auto last year.

Really pissed me off just the way it all went down.

The Bad Guy
05-14-2009, 05:57 PM
but how did they know you were the bad guy?

People on here know my real name. I have no doubts someone snitched. They only had to turn in my name and they had my info.

SAUTO
05-14-2009, 05:58 PM
People on here know my real name. I have no doubts someone snitched. They only had to turn in my name and they had my info.

thats pretty fucked up if you ask me.

the Talking Can
05-14-2009, 06:00 PM
getting a 2nd for Tony was fucking brilliiant

and the fact that he wanted thigpen to play, well....good riddance

and I personally love that Haley and Pioli told our two "leaders" - Waters and Gonzo - to shut the fuck up and mind their own business...worry about your job, let others worry about theirs...particularly when your team sucks yak ass

I still laugh thinking about Waters

Waters: "Hi, Scott, I'm a guard on the shittiest team in the league and I'd like a personal meeting to tell you how to build this team...."

Pioli: "........................................."

Waters: "Hello?...."

Pioli:".....................I don't know who you are, but you must have a fucking death wish [click]......"

Ebolapox
05-14-2009, 06:04 PM
getting a 2nd for Tony was fucking brilliiant

and I personally love that Haley and Pioli told our two "leaders" - Waters and Gonzo - to shut the fuck up and mind their own business...worry about your job, let others worry about theirs...particularly when your team sucks yak ass

Waters: "Hi, Scott, I'm a guard on the shittiest team in the league and I'd like a personal meeting to tell you how to build this team...."

Pioli:".....................I don't know who you are, but you must have a fucking death wish [click]......"

every time I envision that conversation, I think of pioli as this guy...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/08/18/article-0-0253B5E500000578-28_468x389.jpg

morphius
05-14-2009, 06:36 PM
I'd like to know who did that, I know I never got an email or anything asking who you were.

Hammock Parties
05-14-2009, 06:41 PM
They wanted to know why I would say that about Gonzalez. What credentials did I have to get a press pass in a training camp.

Just a lot of bullshit.

I hate big sport.

Hammock Parties
05-14-2009, 06:42 PM
Trading Tony so easily tells you what Pioli and Haley think of the tight end positon /Mecca

htismaqe
05-14-2009, 07:16 PM
thats pretty ****ed up if you ask me.

No doubt it is.

htismaqe
05-14-2009, 07:18 PM
I'd like to know who did that, I know I never got an email or anything asking who you were.

Nor did I. Nothing was ever sent to the general admin email or anything like that. Someone had to have read his story on here and CALLED NFL security and ratted him out, because as far as I know, they never contacted us.

Hammock Parties
05-14-2009, 07:21 PM
Nor did I. Nothing was ever sent to the general admin email or anything like that. Someone had to have read his story on here and CALLED NFL security and ratted him out, because as far as I know, they never contacted us.

Probably JASONSAUTO.

morphius
05-14-2009, 07:25 PM
It doesn't bother me that Gonzo wanted Tyler starting, as of yet the difference between the QB's is that Cassel is a bit more accurate, and Tyler seems better able to toss it up and let his player make a play for it.

Reerun_KC
05-14-2009, 07:29 PM
It doesn't bother me that Gonzo wanted Tyler starting, as of yet the difference between the QB's is that Cassel is a bit more accurate, and Tyler seems better able to toss it up and let his player make a play for it.

ROFL

It sure bothered me....

morphius
05-14-2009, 07:37 PM
ROFL

It sure bothered me....
Its not like the options were Joe Montana and Tyler. We are talking about 2 QB's that have to play out of the shotgun to have any success.

Hammock Parties
05-14-2009, 07:42 PM
Its not like the options were Joe Montana and Tyler. We are talking about 2 QB's that have to play out of the shotgun to have any success.

So morphius is Mecca's dupe...

Mr. Arrowhead
05-14-2009, 08:15 PM
getting a 2nd for Tony was ****ing brilliiant

and I personally love that Haley and Pioli told our two "leaders" - Waters and Gonzo - to shut the **** up and mind their own business...worry about your job, let others worry about theirs...particularly when your team sucks yak ass

Pioli:".....................I don't know who you are, but you must have a ****ing death wish [click]......"
dont forget the quote, "I could win 2 wins with 22 guys off the street"

DaneMcCloud
05-14-2009, 09:32 PM

If Haley fails to win more than two games this year, that quote will follow him around for a long, long time.

Skip Towne
05-14-2009, 10:56 PM

Elaborate please.

Skip Towne
05-14-2009, 10:59 PM

I certainly haven't forgotten.

05-14-2009, 11:06 PM
I have this gut feeling that the unnamed player(s) he wanted to talk about was TYLER THIGPEN. And if Tony honestly wanted him to be the starter next year, it was time for him to move on.Of course he was referring to Thigpen. Gonzo was practically the only target Thigpen would look at.

jaa1025
05-14-2009, 11:18 PM
"waaaaaa.....he didn't sign my autograph or my sons autograph so he must be a prick....waaaaaa! Maybe if I write an 'article' about it people will know the 'true' T.G."

Maybe you should have gone to family night and no been autograph hunting in restricted area's....I'd be pissed to. Understand, everyone has a bad day or times where they get snippy...it doesn't make him a bad person like it doesn't make you a bad person when you snap at your wife or whatever. It's a fact of life.

ChiefaRoo
05-14-2009, 11:29 PM

I think there needs to be a public hearing on the matter with mods being brought in for public questioning one by one. I have several questions on the matter. The first of which are who gave the information and how were they contacted exactly.

mikey23545
05-14-2009, 11:32 PM
Probably JASONSAUTO.

Or some sniveling little wanna-be-journalist who was jealous of Bad Guy's access to the player's cafeteria...

mikey23545
05-14-2009, 11:34 PM
"waaaaaa.....he didn't sign my autograph or my sons autograph so he must be a prick....waaaaaa! Maybe if I write an 'article' about it people will know the 'true' T.G."

Maybe you should have gone to family night and no been autograph hunting in restricted area's....I'd be pissed to. Understand, everyone has a bad day or times where they get snippy...it doesn't make him a bad person like it doesn't make you a bad person when you snap at your wife or whatever. It's a fact of life.

You need to start hanging out on the Falcon's fans bulletin board now, Tony....

ChiefaRoo
05-14-2009, 11:34 PM
Or some sniveling little wanna-be-journalist who was jealous of Bad Guy's access to the player's cafeteria...

Death to Clayton!

mikey23545
05-14-2009, 11:41 PM
You mean Darth Clayton Satan?

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-14-2009, 11:44 PM

Pretty much?! That was his goddamned life preserver.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-14-2009, 11:46 PM
You mean Darth Clayton Satan?

Do you ever get tired of being wrong and/or a horses ass?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!:rolleyes:

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-14-2009, 11:48 PM

Anyone would defend not giving a kid an autograph let alone making fun of them is a 1st-class, Grade-A douchebag in my book.

Please don't breed; go fuck yourself instead.

kcxiv
05-14-2009, 11:52 PM
I think its looking to much into it. I dont beleive he was in it just for his stats. He would have gotten them regardless of who the QB was. Tony G is that kind of player that he will get his catches and yards. He did it with Steve Bono, Rich Gannon, Trent Green, Damon Huard and with Tyler Thigpen.

05-14-2009, 11:59 PM
I think its looking to much into it. I dont beleive he was in it just for his stats. He would have gotten them regardless of who the QB was. Tony G is that kind of player that he will get his catches and yards. He did it with Steve Bono, Rich Gannon, Trent Green, Damon Huard and with Tyler Thigpen.You left a couple out.

DaneMcCloud
05-15-2009, 12:01 AM
You left a couple out.

Bono?

Uhhh.......

Fat Elvis
05-15-2009, 12:02 AM

Gunther's Revenge.

morphius
05-15-2009, 08:08 AM
I think there needs to be a public hearing on the matter with mods being brought in for public questioning one by one. I have several questions on the matter. The first of which are who gave the information and how were they contacted exactly.
Well, all the admins get email from the contact us at the bottom of the page, so if they had sent it in that way we would all know. I think it is a better bet that someone with a grudge tried to get him trouble. 'Cause I don't see Bob Dole doing it, and I doubt Austinchief is around enough to know his real name.

morphius
05-15-2009, 08:18 AM
So morphius is Mecca's dupe...
LOL! Only difference is that it doesn't bother me as much as it does his, I just don't think the guys are really that different. That, and since they are both on my team, I wish them nothing but success, because someone sucking on the Chiefs to prove a point really doesn't make me feel better watching it on Sunday.

Hammock Parties
05-15-2009, 09:28 AM

LOL

In 2004?

In 2004 I had never even heard of WPI...

htismaqe
05-15-2009, 09:35 AM

Um, nice to see you Tony.

For the record, TBG didn't ask for an autograph in a restricted area. KIDS were asking for AUTOGRAPHS in the DESIGNATED areas. TBG overheard a conversation between yourself and Todd Collins in which you were laughing about refusing to sign autographs for said KIDS.

Get your story straight.

htismaqe
05-15-2009, 09:37 AM

We weren't ever contacted, at least not collectively. The admin and mod general aliases send a message to everyone on the mod/admin list.

It's more likely that it was a regular member who know TBG's real name. Mods don't necessarily know everyone's full name since it's not required for signup. For example, I only know his first name because of conversations here.

raybec 4
05-15-2009, 09:44 AM
LOL

In 2004?

In 2004 I had never even heard of WPI...

That would put you right in there with the rest of the free world.

The Bad Guy
05-15-2009, 09:45 AM

I wasn't hunting for a Tony Gonzalez autograph. I was observing how much of a dick he was when he mocks kids who are standing outside waiting for his autograph. He doesn't have to sign anything, but to mock kids to anyone is a fucking joke.

Back then, there also wasn't "restricted areas".

It doesn't make him a bad person. It makes him a dick.

Sorry I won't perform oral on him just because he caught a bunch of meaningless touchdowns. When a child looks up to you, and you're a grade A asshole to them, that should matter.

Sorry it doesn't to you.

Mr. Krab
05-15-2009, 09:46 AM

At least we have an idea about who the snitch was now.

The Bad Guy
05-15-2009, 09:48 AM
Gunther's Revenge.

Haha. I actually did an interview with Gun that week. He remembered my name and we joked about it.

The Bad Guy
05-15-2009, 09:50 AM
I really don't think any legit posters on this board snitched. I did post the links to my stories on here. If they saw the post, they saw the website. All the NFL would have to do is call the newspaper to get my phone number to call me.

It was completely hilarious that the NFL was calling me about Tony Gonzalez.

Hammock Parties
05-15-2009, 09:54 AM
I really don't think any legit posters on this board snitched. I did post the links to my stories on here. If they saw the post, they saw the website. All the NFL would have to do is call the newspaper to get my phone number to call me.

It was probably Carl who instigated it...Tony being his boy wonder.

morphius
05-15-2009, 10:04 AM

Cool, that makes me feel a bit better.

CoMoChief
05-15-2009, 11:02 AM

Uhhh if you were a rookie QB in the NFL, who would you throw to if he was open? If Tony G is open, give him the fuckin ball. If he's covered by a LB or 2, you give him the damn ball. If Jesus Christ is covering Tony G, you throw Tony G the damn ball. The fact is that the offense was considerably better when Thigpen was QB and on target with Tony G.

htismaqe
05-15-2009, 12:16 PM
Uhhh if you were a rookie QB in the NFL, who would you throw to if he was open? If Tony G is open, give him the ****in ball. If he's covered by a LB or 2, you give him the damn ball. If Jesus Christ is covering Tony G, you throw Tony G the damn ball. The fact is that the offense was considerably better when Thigpen was QB and on target with Tony G.

Um, I didn't say there was anything wrong with Thigpen locking onto Tony - he did what he had to do.

Then again, THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT THIGPEN.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-15-2009, 02:32 PM
Um, I didn't say there was anything wrong with Thigpen locking onto Tony - he did what he had to do.

Then again, THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT THIGPEN.

I'll indulge him.

Uhhh if you were a rookie QB in the NFL, who would you throw to if he was open? If Tony G is open, give him the fuckin ball. If he's covered by a LB or 2, you give him the damn ball. If Jesus Christ is covering Tony G, you throw Tony G the damn ball. The fact is that the offense was considerably better when Thigpen was QB and on target with Tony G.

Yes, and now "Thiggy"( puke ) is on the bench where God intended, and The Crutch has left the building.

Pioli bless you my child.

TEX
05-16-2009, 09:11 PM

Wow. Just wow...