PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Why Mecca is a genius, and we should celebrate his return

Hammock Parties
05-16-2009, 02:11 PM
As long as we don't take that fat mother ****er Tyson Jackson I don't care, putting him 2nd is a travesty. Dorsey carried that fat ****er all season....

Tyson Jackson is wildly overrated on that list by the way, he did shit without Dorsey, he's oversized and isn't much of a pass rusher...he's basically Marcus Spears.

Analysis: This post is from 2008, after the draft. People rip Mecca for ripping on Pioli for taking Jackson, but here we see A FULL YEAR IN ADVANCE that Jackson was absolutely disgusting to Mecca.

I will be shocked if they win more than 5 games.

Analysis: Mecca wasn't shocked when the Chiefs won two games.

It's going to be odd because I think Smith is going to end up going ahead of Oher in a phenomenal 1-2 OT punch.

Right now I'm giving Smith the slight edge.

Analysis: HOLY SHIT! Smith went ahead of Oher.

There is no way bums like Patterson and Barksdale make the team over Carr....

Analysis: Carr started. Mecca had our fifth-round pick pegged from day one. BOOYAH!

I like Maualuga alot but this will be discussed at some point, is he a top 5 pick? His position will likely devalue that, there are plenty of teams/people that would never ever use a top 5 pick on a MLB.

Analysis: Mecca throws off the mantle of USC homerism, realizing that Malalgalalalala would likely fall in the draft. And fall he did.

Titans Jets and Bills.....no way we beat any of those teams we couldn't beat 2 of them last year...

Dolphins Falcons and Raiders are tossups...we'll probably split the Raiders, and the Broncos as bad as they were last year raped us both games so expecting a win there is expecting alot.

And beating Tampa, honestly we shouldn't be projecting any wins against teams that made the playoffs.

Analysis: Chiefs lost to all of those teams, split with the Raiders and Broncos.

This team isn't going to win alot of games, those guys starting or not. I fully believe this team will have a top 5 pick again next year.

Analysis: Mecca is a genius, and we should celebrate his return.

RealSNR
05-16-2009, 02:17 PM
Oh come on, I predicted half of that shit on that list. Do I get my own thread?

Mecca
05-16-2009, 02:17 PM
Ok we were running a 4-3 at that time so my Tyson Jackson opinion should be put in that light, he's all I said there in relation to a 4-3 scheme.

Hammock Parties
05-16-2009, 02:18 PM
Ok we were running a 4-3 at that time so my Tyson Jackson opinion should be put in that light, he's all I said there in relation to a 4-3 scheme.

So modest.

MoreLemonPledge
05-16-2009, 02:22 PM
http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/alohaboy/glasses.jpg

Kyle DeLexus
05-16-2009, 02:23 PM
It's good that he's back. IMO, he brings more football knowledge to the table than any other poster.

MoreLemonPledge
05-16-2009, 02:24 PM
It's good that he's back. IMO, he brings the more football knowledge to the table than any other poster.

In all seriousness....This.

I don't know why people have a problem with Mecca. Yes, he's opinionated, but it's a ****ing message board. That's the point. At least he has a take and knows his shit.

EyePod
05-16-2009, 02:25 PM
The best thing that I got from this is a wonderful gem:

They have to start McIntosh unless they want Brodie to get killed.

The other guys are starting so these coaches can keep their jobs.

LOL McIntosh started, Brodie got killed...

Hammock Parties
05-16-2009, 02:25 PM
He would have been killed harder without McIntosh.

the Talking Can
05-16-2009, 02:27 PM
Oh come on, I predicted half of that shit on that list. Do I get my own thread?

this thread isn't about mecca, it's about claythan

otherwise it would be in the 1400 post thread that already exists about this incredibly gay subject....

htismaqe
05-16-2009, 02:27 PM
In all seriousness....This.

I don't know why people have a problem with Mecca. Yes, he's opinionated, but it's a ****ing message board. That's the point. At least he has a take and knows his shit.

Most people that try to remain somewhat balanced don't have a problem with him.

Unfortunately, the board in general gravitates towards polarization.

CrazyPhuD
05-16-2009, 02:29 PM
Now I know why mecca is almost as cool as mecca.

rad
05-16-2009, 02:34 PM
Every night, Chuck Norris checks his closet for Mecca.

rad
05-16-2009, 02:35 PM
There is no chin behind Mecca's beard, only another mock draft.

Hammock Parties
05-16-2009, 02:35 PM
Now I know why mecca is almost as cool as mecca.

Fun fact: Mecca is actually COOLER than ME.

Mecca
05-16-2009, 02:37 PM
The best thing that I got from this is a wonderful gem:

LOL McIntosh started, Brodie got killed...

He was getting killed either way, even if we had a great line. Every QB gets hit, Brodie can't even sustain normal hits that every QB has to be able to take and get up.

Hammock Parties
05-16-2009, 02:40 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QIP9Dwzdt3g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QIP9Dwzdt3g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

MoreLemonPledge
05-16-2009, 02:43 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QIP9Dwzdt3g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QIP9Dwzdt3g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I think your point was made before this video.

Pioli Zombie
05-16-2009, 02:44 PM
I've reading up on the Book of Revelation to learn more about Meccas return.
Posted via Mobile Device

htismaqe
05-16-2009, 02:46 PM
Every night, Chuck Norris checks his closet for Mecca.

ROFL

MoreLemonPledge
05-16-2009, 02:48 PM
I've reading up on the Book of Revelation to learn more about Meccas return.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Old Testament and the New Testament provide various explanations about future events. As we know, while the Old Testament does not mention Mecca by name, it reveals the coming of a savior. The holy personage known as the Messiah, whose coming the Jews await in the End Times, is in fact Claythan anticipated by Muslims. (For details, see The Mahdi Is A Descendent of the Prophet Abraham (pbuh), 2008) The Mahdi of Islam therefore appears as the Messiah in Jewish scriptures. An examination of the Torah and other holy Judaic writings shows that the personage described as the Messiahhas the same characteristics, will do the same things and will be instrumental in bringing about the same changes as Claythan (as).

But the Prophet Mecca, whose return to Earth as the Messiah Christians await, is not Mahdi (as). Muslims also believe that the Prophet Mecca will return in the End Times: but when the Prophet Mecca appears he will follow Mahdi (as), and these two blessed personages together will be instrumental, by God's leave, in the moral values of Islam, the one true faith, coming to rule the world. This information, which appears in numerous authentic hadiths, shows that the Prophet Mecca and Claythan will meet together and speak to one another in the End Times.

The New Testament is full of revelations concerning Mecca's second coming, the accompanying signs, and the End Times.

Dinny Bossa Nova
05-16-2009, 02:50 PM
Chuck Norris wears mecca pajamas.

He wipes with Warpaint Illustrated.

Dinny

Pioli Zombie
05-16-2009, 02:53 PM
The Old Testament and the New Testament provide various explanations about future events. As we know, while the Old Testament does not mention Mecca by name, it reveals the coming of a savior. The holy personage known as the Messiah, whose coming the Jews await in the End Times, is in fact Claythan anticipated by Muslims. (For details, see The Mahdi Is A Descendent of the Prophet Abraham (pbuh), 2008) The Mahdi of Islam therefore appears as the Messiah in Jewish scriptures. An examination of the Torah and other holy Judaic writings shows that the personage described as the Messiahhas the same characteristics, will do the same things and will be instrumental in bringing about the same changes as Claythan (as).

But the Prophet Mecca, whose return to Earth as the Messiah Christians await, is not Mahdi (as). Muslims also believe that the Prophet Mecca will return in the End Times: but when the Prophet Mecca appears he will follow Mahdi (as), and these two blessed personages together will be instrumental, by God's leave, in the moral values of Islam, the one true faith, coming to rule the world. This information, which appears in numerous authentic hadiths, shows that the Prophet Mecca and Claythan will meet together and speak to one another in the End Times.

The New Testament is full of revelations concerning Mecca's second coming, the accompanying signs, and the End Times.

Classic post!
Posted via Mobile Device

chiefforlife
05-16-2009, 02:53 PM
Mecca and I didnt agree with many things leading up to the draft but that didnt prevent some good conversations. I enjoy his knowledge and thought he had good reasoning behind his opinions. I wanted Cassel over Sanchez and will wait a few years to see who was correct about that.
Overall he is a good guy, Im glad he is back.

Fritz88
05-16-2009, 02:58 PM
welcome back mecca..that was some nice shit right there....

rad
05-16-2009, 03:15 PM
Chuck Norris wears mecca pajamas.

He wipes with Warpaint Illustrated.

Dinny

Wrong!

SUPERMAN wears Mecca pajamas. Chuck Norris does not wear pajamas, because Chuck Norris never sleeps. He waits.

RealSNR
05-16-2009, 03:38 PM
Who's the asshole who started posting retard Chuck Norris jokes?

rad
05-16-2009, 04:53 PM
Me. What of it?

el borracho
05-16-2009, 05:03 PM
Anyone have the 50-words-or-less synopsis behind his departure and his return?

milkman
05-16-2009, 05:12 PM

He had to wash his hair.

rad
05-16-2009, 05:20 PM
He had to wash his hair.

It's that time of year already?

JuicesFlowing
05-16-2009, 05:21 PM

No, but pretty soon this place will be called Mecca Planet I suppose ....

RealSNR
05-16-2009, 05:54 PM
Me. What of it?Oh, nothing. I was just hoping we could get some funny jokes in this thread

Coach
05-16-2009, 05:59 PM
Too bad there's no thread that "Why Claythan is a dickhead, and who is the admin/mod person that let him return?"

Reerun_KC
05-16-2009, 06:01 PM
No, but pretty soon this place will be called Mecca Planet I suppose ....

Might as well be, if people aren't obsessing over him and what he says, they they are arguing or offended by his posts...

He can control this board by the simple stroke of a keyboard...

This place is infatuated with Mecca...

Sad, but comical at the same time. Mecca has his CP lemmings, they line up for him...

ROFL

keg in kc
05-16-2009, 06:02 PM
Jesus Aaron Christ you moran's can't even spell genious write.

Katipan
05-16-2009, 06:03 PM
Might as well be, if people aren't obsessing over him and what he says, they they are arguing or offended by his posts...

Sad, but comical at the same time. Mecca has his CP lemmings, they line up for him...

ROFL

Him, he, his, he, Mecca, Mecca, his, him.

Way to help out the cause.

Katipan
Jesus Aaron Christ you moran's can't even spell genious write.

you freak me out

Coach
you freak me out

I thought you liked being freaked out?

keg in kc
05-16-2009, 06:04 PM
you freak me outMy mojo is often overwhelming.

DeezNutz
05-16-2009, 06:04 PM
Him, he, his, he, Mecca, Mecca, his, him.

Way to help out the cause.

7! 7! 7777777!!!!

I'm exhausted.

Katipan
05-16-2009, 06:05 PM
I thought you liked being freaked out?

well... yeah.

keg in kc
7! 7! 7777777!!!!

I'm exhausted.If you'd have said 5! 5! 5555555! I might have thought you were describing a sexual encounter.

Katipan
7! 7! 7777777!!!!

I'm exhausted.

And delirious, the ? is way easier to reach than the 7.

DeezNutz
05-16-2009, 06:09 PM
A 3-2-5. A 4-6-1.

7. 7. 7!!!!

keg in kc
05-16-2009, 06:10 PM
I just swung a golf club for the first time this year.

It was not pretty.

Katipan
05-16-2009, 06:11 PM
A 3-2-5. A 4-6-1.

7. 7. 7!!!!

3!

ROFL

Katipan
05-16-2009, 06:11 PM
I just swung a golf club for the first time this year.

It was not pretty.

At someone or at a ball?

keg in kc
05-16-2009, 06:12 PM
I think katipan's using that big, bold text to tell us she has a crush on mecca.

keg in kc
05-16-2009, 06:12 PM
At someone or at a ball?At neither. I was attacking blades of grass. Fuckers gave me the evil eye.

Katipan
05-16-2009, 06:15 PM
At neither. I was attacking blades of grass. ****ers gave me the evil eye.

Feet lined up with your hips? Did you keep your hands from twisting on the backswing? Did you follow through? Did you shake your butt?

Katipan
05-16-2009, 06:15 PM
I think katipan's using that big, bold text to tell us she has a crush on mecca.

Not Mecca, Travis Tritt.

ooo

Super slam.

keg in kc
05-16-2009, 06:21 PM
Feet lined up with your hips? Did you keep your hands from twisting on the backswing? Did you follow through? Did you shake your butt?Fuck if I know. Golf is like fucking, I just do it as hard and fast as I can and hope I don't put anybody's eye out.

JOhn
05-16-2009, 06:25 PM
Feet lined up with your hips? Did you keep your hands from twisting on the backswing? Did you follow through? Did you shake your butt?

Yup, the thread has turned into a sex story :doh!:

Hammock Parties
05-16-2009, 06:36 PM
Keg is a secret stud!