PDA

View Full Version : Football Need an owner for our Alternate Reality 3 game.

Rain Man
05-17-2009, 08:25 PM
The owner of the Washington DC Comics hasn't been seen in weeks, and we suspect foul play. It's a terrible, terrible story.

But cutting to the chase, we need a new owner for his team. Here's the game and you can scroll down a little to see the teams so far. The Comics have a good team.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204588

First one in gets the team.

KcKing
05-17-2009, 09:05 PM
I'll play... even though I can never post my opinion before someone has already said what I want to say therefore keeping my post count low... I'm here everyday. Will I get the option to change the team name?
Posted via Mobile Device

Rain Man
05-17-2009, 09:21 PM
I'll play... even though I can never post my opinion before someone has already said what I want to say therefore keeping my post count low... I'm here everyday. Will I get the option to change the team name?
Posted via Mobile Device

You're in, and for the first three posts we'll pretend that your opinions are cutting-edge.

You can go to the thread, announce yourself as the new owner, and make the two catchup picks that will get the franchise caught up. And you're welcome to change the team name and city, though you'll stay in your same division regardless of geography.

Welcome!

KcKing
05-17-2009, 09:47 PM
Will do. May take a few minutes...

Done...