PDA

View Full Version : News Father accused of eating child's eyes out

MIAdragon
05-18-2009, 10:44 AM
WTF?:eek:

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. -- "It was pretty bizarre," said neighbor Ramon Rodriguez.

Rodriguez was one of the first to discover 34-year-old Angelo Mendoza on April 28 after police said Mendoza bit an eyeball out of his 4-year-old son's face and ate it.

"The guy was crazy. Real bug-eyed; he had to be on drugs," said Rodriguez.

Court documents said neighbors checked on Mendoza's son, Angelo Jr., after they noticed the father acting nervously and fleeing from his east Bakersfield apartment in his wheelchair. Inside, they found little Angelo naked and bleeding. Police said the boy had numerous bites to his hands and his eyes were swollen shut. Doctors said the boy's left eye and muscle were completely missing. His other eye was mutilated beyond repair. The boy told them, "My daddy ate my eyes out." Rodriguez said meanwhile Mendoza approached him at a neighbor's vacant house down the street.

Rodriguez said the boy's father wheeled himself into the front yard and asked Rodriguez to play with him and a pet dog. He was wearing boxers and a sweater. When Rodriguez refused, Mendoza got off his wheelchair and dragged himself into a back yard, where he found an ax.

By then Mendoza had stripped naked. He chained himself to a tree in the back yard and began hacking at his leg with a pickax while yelling incoherently.

"He told me to look into the sun and pray with him. I was kinda scared for a minute," said Rodriguez.

Then Rodriguez jumped on Mendoza and wrestled the ax away.

"As soon as I grabbed the ax he tried to bite me, and I had to hold him down with my knee. There was dry blood around his mouth. I don't know if it was his own, but I'm pretty sure it was his son's now that I hear the story," said Rodriguez.

The police report said Mendoza appeared to be under the influence of PCP. Rodriguez said had he known about little Angelo, the outcome would have been different.

"I would've just let him cut his leg off. What happened to his son is not right. I would've left him alone," said Rodriguez.

Mendoza was arrested on charges of torture, aggravated mayhem, and cruelty to a child. The toddler is now in the custody of Child Protective Services. Mendoza is due in court May 20. His bail is set at $1 million.

Buck
05-18-2009, 10:45 AM
Eye eye eye.

Pablo
05-18-2009, 10:45 AM
Fuck.

That is just....

badgirl
05-18-2009, 10:47 AM
What the hell is this world coming to? This makes me sick and I hope that bastard get his in prison. I am sure he will, but I hope he is blinded in the same manner and tortured every day he is there.

Demonpenz
05-18-2009, 10:48 AM
iris eyes's a smiling

Redrum_69
05-18-2009, 10:51 AM
"Mommy...daddy wont stop staring at me..."

Buehler445
05-18-2009, 10:52 AM
Good fuck.

That is nuts.

Dude deserves torture.
Posted via Mobile Device

Redrum_69
05-18-2009, 10:52 AM
WTF?:eek:

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. -- "It was pretty bizarre," said neighbor Ramon Rodriguez.

Rodriguez was one of the first to discover 34-year-old Angelo Mendoza on April 28 after police said Mendoza bit an eyeball out of his 4-year-old son's face and ate it.

Court documents said neighbors checked on Mendoza's son, Angelo Jr., after they noticed the father acting nervously and fleeing from his east Bakersfield apartment in his wheelchair. Inside, they found little Angelo naked and bleeding. Police said the boy had numerous bites to his hands and his eyes were swollen shut. Doctors said the boy's left eye and muscle were completely missing. His other eye was mutilated beyond repair. The boy told them, "My daddy ate my eyes out." Rodriguez said meanwhile Mendoza approached him at a neighbor's vacant house down the street.

Rodriguez said the boy's father wheeled himself into the front yard and asked Rodriguez to play with him and a pet dog. He was wearing boxers and a sweater. When Rodriguez refused, Mendoza got off his wheelchair and dragged himself into a back yard, where he found an ax.

By then Mendoza had stripped naked. He chained himself to a tree in the back yard and began hacking at his leg with a pickax while yelling incoherently.
"He told me to look into the sun and pray with him. I was kinda scared for a minute," said Rodriguez.

"As soon as I grabbed the ax he tried to bite me, and I had to hold him down with my knee. There was dry blood around his mouth. I don't know if it was his own, but I'm pretty sure it was his son's now that I hear the story," said Rodriguez.

The police report said Mendoza appeared to be under the influence of PCP. Rodriguez said had he known about little Angelo, the outcome would have been different.

"I would've just let him cut his leg off. What happened to his son is not right. I would've left him alone," said Rodriguez.

Mendoza was arrested on charges of torture, aggravated mayhem, and cruelty to a child. The toddler is now in the custody of Child Protective Services. Mendoza is due in court May 20. His bail is set at $1 million.

Sounds like he wanted to get a "leg - up" on the competition...

sedated
05-18-2009, 10:54 AM
arrested on charges of torture, aggravated mayhem, and cruelty to a child.

the story is tragic, but it would be pretty cool to say you were convicted of aggravated mayhem

The Franchise
05-18-2009, 10:58 AM

ROFL:doh!:

Demonpenz
05-18-2009, 10:59 AM
the story is tragic, but it would be pretty cool to say you were convicted of aggravated mayhem

there was some silly teenage movie where a guy gets convicted of mayhem. I can't remember it, it had james franco in it, and some other dueche bags

Pablo
05-18-2009, 11:00 AM
I really wanted to make a funny, but this shit is just on a different level.

I mean, I've read some fucked up news stories, but this might be the most disturbing.

Donger
05-18-2009, 11:00 AM
A pupil of Jeff Dahmer, perhaps?

Frazod
05-18-2009, 11:05 AM
There are certain cases where taking a guy out in the woods/desert/swamp/whatever, putting a couple of rounds in his head and leaving him to fucking rot should be permitted.

And this is one of them.

kaplin42
05-18-2009, 11:06 AM
The story in the OP is disturbing to say the least. Kill the flucking father, there is no "rehabillatation" from this.

badgirl
05-18-2009, 11:07 AM
There are certain cases where taking a guy out in the woods/desert/swamp/whatever, putting a couple of rounds in his head and leaving him to ****ing rot should be permitted.

And this is one of them.

That would be way to quick and easy.

Mama Hip Rockets
05-18-2009, 11:19 AM

i don't get it.

beach tribe
05-18-2009, 11:24 AM
Tarantino couldn't come up with this.

UnFuqingbeleefubull.

beach tribe
05-18-2009, 11:26 AM
PCP huh?

That's how smokey ended up in the chicken coop. Glad I never tried that shit.........It's about the only thing.

Pablo
05-18-2009, 11:28 AM
PCP huh?

That's how smokey ended up in the chicken coop. Glad I never tried that shit.........It's about the only thing.Yeah..I read a story a few years ago about a guy on PCP that cut shreds of his face off and fed them to his Rottweilers.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/drugs/facepeel.asp

Arsonist
05-18-2009, 11:31 AM
Some people have issues

KC native
05-18-2009, 11:57 AM
This guy will get dealt with in the clink. PCP or not.

Jilly
05-18-2009, 11:57 AM
gross.....

Ultra Peanut
05-18-2009, 12:05 PM
what THE HELL people

Dr. Johnny Fever
05-18-2009, 12:09 PM
Bet the kid didn't see that coming.

BigRichard
05-18-2009, 12:10 PM
WTF?

Gonzo
05-18-2009, 12:11 PM
I'd like to think that I have an eye for details....

raybec 4
05-18-2009, 12:12 PM
Bet the kid didn't see that coming.

Hopefully when he gets older he can see his way to forgiving his father.

Pablo
05-18-2009, 12:40 PM
Some people have issuesYeah, it's called taking PCP.

I'm pretty sure you have to have some issues to even consider taking that shit in the first place.

Phobia
05-18-2009, 12:57 PM
I really wanted to make a funny, but this shit is just on a different level.

I mean, I've read some ****ed up news stories, but this might be the most disturbing.
Same. I'm sick to my stomach. A four year old child blinded for the remainder of his life because of his own father. That's not the only scars that kid will carry.

SCChief
05-18-2009, 01:38 PM
There are certain cases where taking a guy out in the woods/desert/swamp/whatever, putting a couple of rounds in his head and leaving him to ****ing rot should be permitted.

And this is one of them.

I think that would be too merciful. Take him into the swamp, blind him, and cut him loose. Let the animals have him.

Not like the animals in the penitentiary aren't going to have him. Actually... the swamp animals would be more merciful.

Pablo
05-18-2009, 01:42 PM
I think that would be too merciful. Take him into the swamp, blind him, and cut him loose. Let the animals have him.

Not like the animals in the penitentiary aren't going to have him. Actually... the swamp animals would be more merciful.He'll probably be put in protective custody. He'll be a high profile inmate.

raybec 4
05-18-2009, 01:44 PM
He'll probably be put in protective custody. He'll be a high profile inmate.

Shit, he'll go to a state run hospital for 6 months, be declared sane and set free. He aint going to the pen.

Phobia
05-18-2009, 01:47 PM
Keep him alive. Intermittently blind him with medications. When he's permitted to see, station a television with video of his blind child working through life with his new handicap.

raybec 4
05-18-2009, 01:51 PM
Keep him alive. Intermittently blind him with medications. When he's permitted to see, station a television with video of his blind child working through life with his new handicap.

All of that works on the premise that he will EVER give a shit about what he's done. Bottom line is the world will be better off without this scum ridden motherfucker in it, he should be dispatched as efficiently as possible.

notorious
05-18-2009, 02:13 PM
Yeah..I read a story a few years ago about a guy on PCP that cut shreds of his face off and fed them to his Rottweilers.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/drugs/facepeel.asp

That was out of the book "Hannibal".

Dr. Lector talked one of his patients into doing it. After cutting his face off and feeding it to his dogs, he puts a noose around his neck, climbs up onto a chair in front of a mirror, and beats off while watching himself. The chairs slipped out from under him and he paralyzed himself.

That is some f'ed up stuff.

Saulbadguy
05-18-2009, 02:14 PM
I will gouge out your eyes and SKULLFUCK you!!!

Otter
05-18-2009, 02:14 PM
Unsightly!!!! This man should be beaten with rods and poked with cones!

Pioli Zombie
05-18-2009, 02:57 PM
I know you think that on a account of THE EYE

* mike myers SNL reference
Posted via Mobile Device

MoreLemonPledge
05-18-2009, 03:10 PM
I would make a joke, but that is just incomprehensibly sick. He ruined his son's life.

FishingRod
05-18-2009, 03:13 PM

And this is one of them.

I normally have a philosophical issue with the death penalty, killing people, that sort of thing. I think this is an exception. He is a sick dog, and like one, should just be put down. No trials. No endless Days of Katie Couric droning on making me want to deafen and blind myself. Just take the dog for a walk and put a round in the back of his head and move on.

Frazod
05-18-2009, 03:14 PM
All of that works on the premise that he will EVER give a shit about what he's done. Bottom line is the world will be better off without this scum ridden motherfucker in it, he should be dispatched as efficiently as possible.

Yes. Killing this piece of shit is nothing more than flushing the toilet of life.

Otter
05-18-2009, 03:15 PM
I normally have a philosophical issue with the death penalty, killing people, that sort of thing. I think this is an exception. He is a sick dog, and like one, should just be put down. No trials. No endless Days of Katie Couric droning on making me want to deafen and blind myself. Just take the dog for a walk and put a round in the back of his head and move on.

Yes? No?

ChiTown
05-18-2009, 03:18 PM
Same. I'm sick to my stomach. A four year old child blinded for the remainder of his life because of his own father. That's not the only scars that kid will carry.

Naw, come on, man! Here's an opportunity to completely be hilarious! You know, poking fun at a 4 yr old kid who was permanently mutilated by his Dad. Dude, it's going to be so fucking funny. You know?

:rolleyes:

We have some sick fucking people on this board. But hey, what do I know about funny..........:shake:

FishingRod
05-18-2009, 03:22 PM
Yes? No?

The sound of her voice just does something to me that I just can't explain. I have an immense irrational hatred towards that woman. I would far rather be water-boarded noon and night than to listen to her voice. My personal idea of hell would be to be tied to a chair Clock Work Orange Style and forced to watch her.

Simply Red
05-18-2009, 03:43 PM
Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot

Arsonist
05-18-2009, 03:51 PM
I have never done pcp, but have done things that get you really fucked up... can't say eating my kids eye's out of there skull ever crossed my mind. This shit just makes me want to puke

:Lin::Lin::Lin::Lin::Lin::Lin:

Rain Man
05-18-2009, 04:08 PM
If you make drugs legal, they'll be taxed and it'll turn into a legitimate industry. Drug use is a personal choice and is a victimless crime.

Did I get the argument correct?

This is a stomach-turning story, by the way.

kaplin42
05-18-2009, 04:14 PM
If you make drugs legal, they'll be taxed and it'll turn into a legitimate industry. Drug use is a personal choice and is a victimless crime.

Did I get the argument correct?

This is a stomach-turning story, by the way.

And this is an extreme example of your point.

Have you ever seen the damage that a automobile can do to a human being? Yet it is legal to drive.

Arsonist
05-18-2009, 04:34 PM
people are gonna do whatever drugs they choose reguardless... US might as well make money off of it instead of Paco the mexican burger king worker/drug dealer

BWillie
05-18-2009, 04:43 PM
They should let that guy live until the kid is old enough to gouge his eyes out. Eye for an eye.

MoreLemonPledge
05-18-2009, 04:48 PM
people are gonna do whatever drugs they choose reguardless... US might as well make money off of it instead of Paco the mexican burger king worker/drug dealer

Not necessarily true. I haven't smoked pot in 4 years, but the second it became legal I would buy a shit ton. I don't think the legalization of marijuana would be bad, but imagine what would happen if anybody could get their hands on crystal meth at the drug store.

Priest31kc
05-18-2009, 04:52 PM
why the hell did i read this??

ive read SOOOO many awful, just awful unhumanly things lately, I dont know what to think. this world is so f***ed up.

I mean, there 6 billion ppl on this earth, so we're bound to have some crazy f***ed up people, but my God.

I feel so bad for this innocent 4 year old child, I cant imagine the pain and suffering he went through and is still going through.

Rain Man
05-18-2009, 05:12 PM
They should let that guy live until the kid is old enough to gouge his eyes out. Eye for an eye.

Of course, he'd miss and stab the guy in the face the first dozen or so attempts, but that's not a huge concern for me.

Otter
05-18-2009, 05:50 PM
Naw, come on, man! Here's an opportunity to completely be hilarious! You know, poking fun at a 4 yr old kid who was permanently mutilated by his Dad. Dude, it's going to be so ****ing funny. You know?

:rolleyes:

We have some sick ****ing people on this board. But hey, what do I know about funny..........:shake:

So tell me ChiTown, who's worse - the people who scour the internet for the sickest possible articles to post day in and day out or the people who make fun of them once they are up?

Or is it the people that read them without fail saying things like "he should be shot" and "execute him!".

I'm genuinely curious.

BucEyedPea
05-18-2009, 05:54 PM
Oh gawd! That is so sick.

Phobia
05-18-2009, 05:56 PM
So tell me ChiTown, who's worse - the people who scour the internet for the sickest possible articles to post day in and day out or the people who make fun of them once they are up?

Or is it the people that read them without fail saying things like "he should be shot" and "execute him!".

Yes. All of us.

Saulbadguy
05-18-2009, 05:58 PM

I'm genuinely curious.

Of course this is a terrible, tragic event. However, we have seen the "OMG WE MUST SHOOT HIM NOW" routine played out too many times. It is good to see some fresh material once in awhile.

Otter
05-18-2009, 06:14 PM
Of course this is a terrible, tragic event. However, we have seen the "OMG WE MUST SHOOT HIM NOW" routine played out too many times. It is good to see some fresh material once in awhile.

Let's cut to brass tax shall we? The article was posted for no other reason to gauge and provoke reactions and disgust readers. None of us are better off for knowing about this heinous act. Unless you're living in a cave we're all aware how sick the world can be, do we need to be reminded of it where we come to shoot the shit while at work stuck in front of a computer?

I've said in the past I don't like these articles posted but there isn't a thing in the world I can do about it so I poked back a little bit. I'm just saying it's not any more sick than what brought it on in the first place.

It was a form of protest I suppose. I'm done with it and hope I have the willpower to ignore them in the future.

booger
05-18-2009, 06:22 PM
As has been said I hope the child somehow recovers from the emotional trama not just the physical pain. History tends to repeat itself. Hopefully he gets a good family and situation for his upbringing.

It's plain nasty to read about this.

As for people like this poor kids dad, If God has a plan, so does Lucifer. One way or another his dad will experience the pain and horror he caused his boy. Life has a funny way of working things out that way.

Pioli Zombie
05-18-2009, 06:22 PM
It would be refreshing maybe to say something different like. OH MY GOD HOW HORRIBLE LET'S MAKE HIM BLOW A GORILLA
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiTown
05-18-2009, 10:33 PM

I'm genuinely curious.

I'm worse........................for having read the article. I should have stopped there, but went on to read the comments.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - kids being taken advantage of is my weak point. When I see people joking about this shit, I lash out.

Pitt Gorilla
05-18-2009, 10:58 PM
Same. I'm sick to my stomach. A four year old child blinded for the remainder of his life because of his own father. That's not the only scars that kid will carry.This story makes me sick. That poor child had to endure someone he trusted taking his sight. There really aren't words to describe how horrible this really is.

CoMoChief
05-19-2009, 06:46 AM
Well I mean come on, what did the kid do?

Fat Elvis
05-19-2009, 07:08 AM
This story makes me sick. That poor child had to endure someone he trusted taking his sight. There really aren't words to describe how horrible this really is.

This story almost made me cry. I can't imagine anyone, let alone me, harming my little girl who is the same age. I just had to give her an extra long hug last night.

L.A. Chieffan
05-19-2009, 09:37 AM
bakersfield...