PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Hey Delano

Dinny Bossa Nova
05-19-2009, 07:07 PM
You recently posted a pic of Raised On Riots in a thread about DaKCManAP or somethin'. (I'm old and my clutch is slippin')

Just wondering if it is legit. He looks like a skinny version of Russ Kunkel, the drummer for The Section, who backed Jackson Browne on some of his popular albums.

But I digress.

If that pic is ROR, could you post it here? I believe it would be good for the planeteers to have that mental image.

(FAX disclaimer) Sorry if repost. (FAX disclaimer)

Dinny

Hammock Parties
05-19-2009, 07:11 PM
That's not him. I doubt we ever see ROR.

Delano
05-19-2009, 07:15 PM
That's really not DCS, but he did recently announce his homosexuality and hit on me through private messages.

DCS used a picture of himself as an avatar for a short period and the photo did resemble Russ Kunkel, but with more wispy hair.

Hammock Parties
05-19-2009, 07:16 PM
That's really not DCS, but he did recently announce his homosexuality and hit on me through private messages.

That two-timing son of a bitch.

Iowanian
05-19-2009, 07:17 PM
He's the kind of guy that would suck a muddy hemroid on a homeless dude.

Dinny Bossa Nova
05-19-2009, 07:47 PM
He posted some vids of his drumming, (I assume it was him), and seemed to be doing a decent job.

Any drummer would be proud to be called Russ Kunkel Junior.

Dinny

Simply Red
05-19-2009, 08:18 PM
He posted some vids of his drumming, (I assume it was him), and seemed to be doing a decent job.

Any drummer would be proud to be called Russ Kunkel Junior.

Dinny

not sure, but that's the smoothest avy i've seen in a while, young man. well done, Dinny.

Dinny Bossa Nova
05-19-2009, 08:34 PM
not sure, but that's the smoothest avy i've seen in a while, young man. well done, Dinny.

I'm not the least bit young.

The avy is Mr. Natural by R.Crumb.

It don't mean shit boy, it don't mean shit.

Dinny