PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Nice....Cheifs (sic) support education!

mikeyis4dcats.
05-20-2009, 02:01 PM
From: Rossbach, Adam [mailto:xxxxxxxxx@chiefs.nfl.com (ARossbach@chiefs.nfl.com)]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 12:49 PM
To: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: <st1:city u1:st="on"><st1>Kansas City</st1></st1:city> Cheifs - Kansas State Department of Education Ticket Offer

XXXXXXXXXXXX

My name is Adam Rossbach with the Kansas City Chiefs. The Chiefs have reached out to educators through <st1:state u1:st="on">Kansas</st1:state> and <st1:state u1:st="on"><st1>Missouri</st1> offering affordable reduced priced season tickets for 2009! We wanted to reach out to the XXXXXXXXXXXl</st1:state> School District as well and provide the same opportunity. Below I have included an email with all of the details that could get forwarded around. We are excited to provide this opportunity to your District! Would you be able to provide this opportunity to your District staff and faculty through an email? Just let me know. Thank you Steve and I look forward to hearing from you!

The Kansas City Chiefs have a limited number of $250 and $390 full season tickets (all ten games) available to all State of Kansas Department of Education faculty, staff, and employees, their friends and family!

Please share this opportunity with your friends, family, and fellow co-workers!

We also have discounted group tickets available to Kansas State Department of Education faculty and staff! These tickets are discounted by $10-$13 with a group of 20 or more. Our 2009 home schedule includes: The Cowboys, Steelers, Giants, Broncos, Chargers, Raiders, Bills, Browns and the Texans and Seahawks during the preseason.

To reserve your tickets or for more information contact Adam Rossbach at 816.920.4818 or email me at XXXXX@chiefs.nfl.com. Please feel free to share this with family, friends, and coworkers!

Sincerely,

Adam RossbachI Account Executive
Kansas City Chiefs Football Club (http://www.kcchiefs.com/)