PDA

View Full Version : Life Best site for finding a sublease?

Dante84
05-21-2009, 09:52 PM
I am looking to sublease for June-August (Summer) in downtown KC. Probably me and a buddy for those three months.

I work down there already, but I just picked up a new second job for the weekend, so it makes sense for me to live down there.

Anywhere from mid-down town. ( North of the Plaza, South of NKC )

I hate Craigslist, because its just crap. I didn't know if anyone had any suggestions aside from that, or if they just have any other good random ideas.

Thanks all.

Kyle DeLexus
05-21-2009, 10:07 PM
Not really. Craigslist is about all I know of.

Dante84
05-22-2009, 10:45 AM
damnit.

Demonpenz
05-22-2009, 10:46 AM
subleasing is frowned upon

Dante84
05-22-2009, 10:50 AM
So is pooping in the top compartment of a toilet, but I'm no judge.

Demonpenz
05-22-2009, 10:57 AM
Well I get a txt from one of my friends that says
Hi Friend!
We are coming over today friend
I am glad we are friends today

totally annoying/but fun

Demonpenz
05-22-2009, 10:57 AM
dante84 is my favorite nickname on the board other than the famous forward donte. >))))) Used to say DO SOMETHING SICK DANTE at chiefs games.

fun

Demonpenz
05-22-2009, 10:58 AM
I have been buying some shit on woot photo scanner doesn't seem to be working. That is annoying, but the digi camera I bought was pretty sweet for the week it worked

Demonpenz
05-22-2009, 11:01 AM
I am eating chili with crackers (both the edible and the derogitory term for white people) Keep thinking of my friend who always makes his funky chili and says, this chili is too funky for you....cracker

fun

Dante84
05-22-2009, 11:04 AM
I am eating chili with crackers (both the edible and the derogitory term for white people) Keep thinking of my friend who always makes his funky chili and says, this chili is too funky for you....cracker

fun

I like this one the best.

DeezNutz
05-22-2009, 11:05 AM
This might be your best option online:

http://snipurl.com/ikbl9

Dante84
05-22-2009, 11:06 AM
dante84 is my favorite nickname on the board other than the famous forward donte. >))))) Used to say DO SOMETHING SICK DANTE at chiefs games.

fun

Yup, I used to post on Warpaint, then my buddy told me about the Planet, and its way less retarded. So, I kept my old name. The 84 is in reference to my old number.

So yup. That's my name-o.

Oh, and I used to watch Frazier when I was little. The nanny was a fox.

Demonpenz
05-22-2009, 11:06 AM
I am not shitting you, i am using a nokia phone i used in college, because my razor (EXTREMEEMEMEME VERSION) sucks. It is fun to put it on "beach" theme and watch people go wait...I know that ring tone, sounds like 2001! I had that phone with mission impossible ringtone! someone just send me a pic file and I have to go to a website to view it because this phone is old. Good times...ass dialed parents twice

Demonpenz
05-22-2009, 11:08 AM
I read online to score chicks i need to present myself as a higher version of myself like dress nice wear a watch, don't use a 5 year old nokia phone, decided f that. Wore Royals jersey and brought my stat book to bar

Dante84
05-22-2009, 11:09 AM
I am not shitting you, i am using a nokia phone i used in college, because my razor (EXTREMEEMEMEME VERSION) sucks. It is fun to put it on "beach" theme and watch people go wait...I know that ring tone, sounds like 2001! I had that phone with mission impossible ringtone! someone just send me a pic file and I have to go to a website to view it because this phone is old. Good times...ass dialed parents twice

I truly got busted once because my ass called home when i was talking about smoking weed and getting head. That was fucking hell to deal with.

My mom all crying about my loss of innocence. And I'm all like, "whatevs, biotch."

CoMoChief
05-22-2009, 11:15 AM
I truly got busted once because my ass called home when i was talking about smoking weed and getting head. That was ****ing hell to deal with.

My mom all crying about my loss of innocence. And I'm all like, "whatevs, biotch."

Been down that road as well. My mom didn't really care though because really she can't do anything about it and she was a pot head with my dad when they were younger and first got married.

Dante84
05-22-2009, 11:18 AM
Been down that road as well. My mom didn't really care though because really she can't do anything about it and she was a pot head with my dad when they were younger and first got married.

I think it was more the blow job factor than the weed that really got her.

Oh i forgot to say then when I told her "whatevs, biotch" I made the W with my thumbs and pointer fingers and put it on my forehead.

I was a bad, bad boy.