PDA

View Full Version : Football Two NFL Network ad oddities

Rain Man
05-22-2009, 10:23 PM
First, why have they been showing for months a 5-second clip of some San Diego Charger cheerleaders on an aircraft carrier, which then gets cut off? I've been wanting to see more of that commercial since the winter, and they keep cutting it off.

Second, in the commercial where Eli Manning is teaching kids how to be whiny and demand trades, is the kid that's featured a boy or a girl? I kind of think it's a boy, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a girl. What do you think?

Pitt Gorilla
05-22-2009, 10:25 PM
The first clip might be the Jeffry Ross bit about having a tailgate on an aircraft carrier.

Reerun_KC
05-22-2009, 10:27 PM
First, why have they been showing for months a 5-second clip of some San Diego Charger cheerleaders on an aircraft carrier, which then gets cut off? I've been wanting to see more of that commercial since the winter, and they keep cutting it off.

Second, in the commercial where Eli Manning is teaching kids how to be whiny and demand trades, is the kid that's featured a boy or a girl? I kind of think it's a boy, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a girl. What do you think?

Best career move he could of ever made, no need to go through the Marty QB career sucide option...

Dylan
05-23-2009, 06:30 AM
LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts
05-23-2009, 03:00 PM
I think it's a boy, but I can't tell for sure. Funny you bring it up, everytime I see it I have the debate all over again in my mind.

Thig Lyfe
05-23-2009, 03:21 PM
A few months ago on NFLN there was a commercial break that alternated between United Way ads and NFL Draft promos. The whole break. That's it. It was bizarre.

Rain Man
05-23-2009, 04:13 PM
It appears that I'm not the only one confused about this kid's gender. I'm glad to see that.

Chaunceythe3rd
05-23-2009, 04:54 PM
Look for an Adams apple to signify a boy. If not, it may just be an androgynous hermaphrodite like "Is it Pat or Pat?" on the old Saturday Night Live routine. Or like Phil Mickelson.

Pioli Zombie
05-24-2009, 02:55 PM
Cassels 400 yard game vs Jets is airing right now!!!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

theultimatekcchiefsfan
05-24-2009, 11:53 PM
I think it's a boy, but I can't tell for sure. Funny you bring it up, everytime I see it I have the debate all over again in my mind.

Its a girl. I used to think she was saying the E-man, but now I realize that she is saying Eli Manning. Supposedly she burps in the huddle and he calls her out on it. Lame commercial.