PDA

View Full Version : Misc This'll twist your head.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-25-2009, 12:49 AM
<object width="425" height="344">This guy is probably the most "non-nutcase" I've come across in these matters. Even if you don't believe or VEHEMENTLY don't believe in this stuff, it's still some fun time to kill.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VI9fS8Y-fww&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

JD10367
05-25-2009, 10:48 AM
Sadly I can't see embedded videos in work. But I just wanted to say that, when I read this thread title, I thought, "A pair of vice grips, but the pain would be excruciating." :)

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-25-2009, 03:15 PM
Sadly I can't see embedded videos in work. But I just wanted to say that, when I read this thread title, I thought, "A pair of vice grips, but the pain would be excruciating." :)

Actually, you'll experience that sensation during about your third week of membership here.;):)

JD10367
05-25-2009, 03:39 PM
Actually, you'll experience that sensation during about your third week of membership here.;):)

Oh, sh*t. Wait a minute. The other night I got negrep-blasted. They said that was some sort of initiation. Are you telling me in a couple of weeks someone's gonna come to my house with a pair of pliers and twist Little JD's head 180 degrees?!?

Cool. I usually have to pay Mistress Darkspank extra for that.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-25-2009, 03:49 PM
Oh, sh*t. Wait a minute. The other night I got negrep-blasted. They said that was some sort of initiation. Are you telling me in a couple of weeks someone's gonna come to my house with a pair of pliers and twist Little JD's head 180 degrees?!?

Cool. I usually have to pay Mistress Darkspank extra for that.

:) Something like that, yes.