PDA

View Full Version : News Mike Tyson's Daughter (age 4) in Critical condition

Stinger
05-25-2009, 08:51 PM
Mike Tyson Daughter Exodus Injured, Accidentally Hanged Herself

***Edit~~ Some reports are now saying she is on life support LINK (http://www.tmz.com/2009/05/25/mike-tysons-young-daughter-on-life-support/)***

UPDATED FROM AP:

Boxer Mike Tyson's 4-year-old daughter is on life support after she was found with her neck on a treadmill cable Monday, police said.

The girl's 7-year-old brother found her on a treadmill with her neck on a cable attached to the exercise machine at their Phoenix home, police Sgt. Andy Hill said, calling it a "tragic accident."

The boy told the girl's mother, who was in another room. She took the girl off the cable, called 911 and tried to revive her.

Responding officers and firefighters performed CPR on the girl as they rushed her to a nearby hospital, where she was in "extremely critical condition" and on life support, Hill said.

"Somehow she was playing on this treadmill, and there's a cord that hangs under the console -- it's kind of a loop," Hill said. "Either she slipped or put her head in the loop, but it acted like a noose, and she was obviously unable to get herself off of it."

Hill said former heavyweight champion Tyson had been in Las Vegas but flew to Phoenix immediately after learning of the accident. Police didn't release the girl's name.

Tyson could not immediately be reached for comment. Calls to three of his representatives were either not returned or not answered.
Story continues below

Hill said everything in the investigation pointed to an accident. "There's nothing in the investigation that revealed anything suspicious," he said.

He added that responding to calls involving children is an officer's most difficult duty.

"Those are the things that stay with you in your career," he said. "We always hope for a miracle -- not to have the worst happen to a child."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/25/mike-tyson-daughter-exodu_n_207426.html

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="video" width="320" height="280" data="http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/video/videoplayer.swf"><param value="http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/video/videoplayer.swf" name="movie"/><param value="&skin=MP1ExternalAll-MFL.swf&embed=true&adSrc=http%3A%2F%2Fad%2Edoubleclick%2Enet%2Fadx%2Ftsg%2Eksaz%2Fnews%2Fnews%5F01%2Fdetail%3Bdcmt%3Dte xt%2Fxml%3Bpos%3D%3Btile%3D2%3Bsz%3D320x240%3Bord%3D663530992967319600%3Frand%3D0%2E2741577161339243 7&flv=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emyfoxphoenix%2Ecom%2Ffeeds%2FoutboundFeed%3FobfType%3DVIDEO%5FPLAYER%5FSMIL%5 FFEED%26componentId%3D127336048&img=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia2%2Emyfoxphoenix%2Ecom%2F%2Fphoto%2F2009%2F05%2F25%2Ftyson5p052509%5Ftmb0000%5 F20090525180605%5F640%5F480%2EJPG&story=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emyfoxphoenix%2Ecom%2Fdpp%2Fnews%2Ftext%5Fonly%2Ftyson%5Fdaughter%5Faccident %5F05%5F25%5F2009" name="FlashVars"/><param value="all" name="allowNetworking"/><param value="always" name="allowScriptAccess"/></object>

Bugeater
05-25-2009, 08:53 PM
That's horrible.

DaFace
05-25-2009, 08:55 PM
:eek:

Poor girl. Hope she pulls through.

Bowser
05-25-2009, 08:56 PM
Terrible.

Almost nearly as bad is the ad at the bottom of the page.

Mr. Kotter
05-25-2009, 08:57 PM
Wow. Tragic. Here's hoping for a miracle. No one--not even Tyson--deserves this.

Pioli Zombie
Time for prayers.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaFace
Terrible.

Which one are you getting? Mine's an ad for towing, which is probably not appropriate, but still kind of gruesome when you consider it in combination with the article.

BigVE
05-25-2009, 09:00 PM
Horrible indeed. I have had a few treadmills over the years and just can't picture how this might have happened.

Demonpenz
05-25-2009, 09:00 PM
Terrible.

Mine says "Looking for someone in LENEXA that's well hung?

Mr. Flopnuts
05-25-2009, 09:01 PM
Mine says "Looking for someone in LENEXA that's well hung?

LMAO

Skip Towne
05-25-2009, 09:07 PM
Very sad

banyon
05-25-2009, 09:10 PM
Why was a 4 year old unsupervised on a treadmill?

Bowser
05-25-2009, 09:13 PM
Which one are you getting? Mine's an ad for towing, which is probably not appropriate, but still kind of gruesome when you consider it in combination with the article.It was a link to a site with a quiz wanting to know "How smart are you?". Ironic, since I thought to myself that whomever was supervising that child wasn't very fucking smart.

Why was a 4 year old unsupervised on a treadmill?

Exactly.

unothadeal
05-25-2009, 09:21 PM
I do not want to be around Mike Tyson right now.

RedDread
05-25-2009, 09:33 PM
Am I a bad person if my first thought was that Tyson was the one responsible *for* her being in critical condition?

Gonzo
05-25-2009, 09:38 PM
Believe it or not this type of accident is not uncommon. A buddy of mine had this very thing happen to his 4 yr old daughter a few months ago. luckily she was supervised and they got her off of there in time. She had some pretty bad bruises on her neck though.
Posted via Mobile Device

ThaVirus
05-25-2009, 11:01 PM
Seriously, accidents happen sometimes. No one has there eyes on their child 24 hours a day...

J Diddy
05-26-2009, 01:03 AM
Mike Tyson

"there's no nig/ger in him" - Larry Cochell

I got this bastard

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-26-2009, 01:24 AM
Hope she doesn't grow up to be like her father.

That's all I got.

kcxiv
05-26-2009, 02:10 AM
Damn, this sux, Mike seems to have a decent head on his shoulders now. Well as good as its probalby been in a LONG LONG time and then something like this happens? I hope the little girl is ok before anything else.

I dont have kids, but i have a 1 year old neice whom i am lucky enough to be around everyday, and i couldnt imagine.

XXXshogunXXX
05-26-2009, 05:06 AM
she passed away this morning. RIP

Pioli Zombie
05-26-2009, 05:33 AM
That is just so awful. Nothing in this world can compare to losing a child. My prayers and sympathies go to the Tyson family and just hope people just leave them in peace right now.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-26-2009, 05:41 AM
Maybe now Mike can reflect back to the days when he used to beat up little old ladys on the elevator.

What goes around....

Katipan
05-26-2009, 06:16 AM
Maybe now Mike can reflect back to the days when he used to beat up little old ladys on the elevator.

What goes around....

:rolleyes: Since we're telling jokes...

Excercise kills.

Skip Towne
05-26-2009, 07:13 AM
she passed away this morning. RIP

Link?

Bugeater
05-26-2009, 07:33 AM
Link?
I'm calling BS, Yahoo news, Fox News and CNN all still reporting she's in critical condition.

Skip Towne
05-26-2009, 07:37 AM
I'm calling BS, Yahoo news, Fox News and CNN all still reporting she's in critical condition.

CBS too.

Demonpenz
05-26-2009, 08:18 AM
Well if she does go it sounds like they can harvest her organs. Maybe some other little girl out there will live

Micjones
05-26-2009, 10:03 AM
What a time to tell distasteful jokes.
This kind of behavior is what makes me want to permanently walk away from this forum.

Horrible situation. I pray for his family's peace of mind and strength.

ChiTown
05-26-2009, 10:05 AM
What a time to tell distasteful jokes.
This kind of behavior is what makes me want to permanently walk away from this forum.

Horrible situation. I pray for his family's peace of mind and strength.

It's par for the course here.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 10:07 AM
It's par for the course here.

I'm used to the general lack of respect for humanity around here.
I'm used to the incessant racial insensitivity and prejudice here.
I'll never cozy up to morons making jokes about a child that just passed in a tragic accident.

You're a special kind of asshole to make jokes about that.

Now's not the time to dredge up Mike Tyson's past either.

ChiTown
05-26-2009, 10:14 AM
I'll never cozy up to morons making jokes about a child that just passed in a tragic accident.

You and me both, brother.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 10:20 AM
She was just hanging out.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 10:21 AM
She was just hanging out.

Class act you are.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 10:22 AM
Class act you are.

Really don't see a difference between people making jokes about dead adults and people making jokes about dead kids.

It's all horrible.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 10:23 AM
Really don't see a difference between people making jokes about dead adults and people making jokes about dead kids.

It's all horrible.

How about maybe you shouldn't do either?
There's a thought.

But if you need someone to explain that to you...
You're probably incorrigible anyway.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 10:25 AM
There's a thought.

Sure and follow that chain of thought we should probably stop making jokes about everything. It all hurts someone. I'd think jokes about living people would hurt them a helluva lot more than jokes about dead people are hurting the dead people.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 10:25 AM
There's a thought.

But if you need someone to explain that to you...
You're probably incorrigible anyway.

Just consistent.

keg in kc
05-26-2009, 10:26 AM
You're probably incorrigible anyway.I think I'd vote this.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 10:27 AM
Sure and follow that chain of thought we should probably stop making jokes about everything. It all hurts someone. I'd think jokes about living people would hurt them a helluva lot more than jokes about dead people are hurting the dead people.

I'd expect this kind of rationale from someone making jokes about a child who was involved in a tragic accident.

It stands to reason that telling a joke about the size of someone's head is a perfect 1:1 with making light of a 4-year old child who nearly strangled herself unintentionally.

Thanks for enlightening us all.
:rolleyes:

Micjones
05-26-2009, 10:28 AM
Just consistent.

I guess be consistent at something.
:shake:

Katipan
05-26-2009, 10:29 AM
I'd expect this kind of rationale from someone making jokes about a child who was involved in a tragic accident.

It stands to reason that telling a joke about the size of someone's head is a perfect 1:1 with making light of a 4-year old child who nearly strangled herself unintentionally.

Thanks for enlightening us all.

No problem. You asked.

I'm sure the dude with the big head who hears you talking shit and has to live his life with the pain of your oh so important opinion is equal to the child feeling nothing.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 10:29 AM
According to the Associated Press his daughter is still alive, but on life support.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 10:30 AM
I think I'd vote this.

brinkmanshipping!

keg in kc
05-26-2009, 10:32 AM
brinkmanshipping!Yes. Yes you are.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 10:37 AM
No problem. You asked.

I'm sure the dude with the big head who hears you talking shit and has to live his life with the pain of your oh so important opinion is equal to the child feeling nothing.

The land of make believe is a magical place.

Let's pretend that there is nothing inherently wrong with the person who is making light of someone else's personal tragedy.

Let's also pretend that jokes about one's personal appearance is comparable with a near fatal accident involving an innocent child.

Lastly, I'll go on pretending that you are as intelligent as I once thought you to be.

And we all live happily ever after.

Because certainly this is more an issue of how the recipient will respond to your insensitivity than it is what you must be made of to poke fun at a 4-year old girl who nearly lost her life in an accident.

Surely you'd be accepting if it were your child fighting for her life.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 10:40 AM
The land of make believe is a magical place.

Let's pretend that there is nothing inherently wrong with the person who is making light of someone else's personal tragedy.

Let's also pretend that jokes about one's personal appearance is comparable with a near fatal accident involving an innocent child.

Lastly, I'll go on pretending that you are as intelligent as I once thought you to be.

And we all live happily ever after.

Because certainly this is more an issue of how the recipient will respond to your insensitivity than it is what you must be made of to poke fun at a 4-year old girl who nearly lost her life in an accident.

Surely you'd be accepting if it were your child fighting for her life.

This joke strikes home to you. Others strike home to others.
Such is the wonderful world we live in.

Where your intelligence is exactly where I thought it was.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 10:42 AM
This joke strikes home to you. Others strike home to others.
Such is the wonderful world we live in.

Because certainly someone would find this funny...

You won't talk your way out of this one.
You were wrong. Own that and move on.
Stop trying to justify having made a horrible decision to poke fun at an innocent child having a brush with death.

Where your intelligence is exactly where I thought it was.

Light years beyond yours is all you need to be concerned with.

It's not intelligence you need to be worried about.
It's human decency.

keg in kc
05-26-2009, 10:42 AM
Human decency is highly overrated.

ChiTown
05-26-2009, 10:44 AM

and short in supply, around here.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 10:45 AM

Yeah, that's what they keep telling me.
I don't buy it.

I get it though.
We live in a society that has little compassion anymore.
We've been so desensitized to everything.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 10:45 AM
I promise to only be decent to children and no one else.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 10:46 AM

I'll have you know I wouldn't make the joke if she had an account here.
Maybe we can get her an account here.

ChiTown
05-26-2009, 10:47 AM

My point would be this:

Adults can generally fend for themselves. Children? Not so much.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 10:48 AM
My point would be this:

Agreed!

keg in kc
I'll have you know I wouldn't make the joke if she had an account here.
Maybe we can get her an account here.I know. And you'd doubtless feel awful about it if she ever saw it. But you have no human decency.

Maybe it was tactless, but this place would be boring as shit if we never said anything we wouldn't want our parents to hear.

Micjones

Because certainly that's the argument.
No chance that perhaps making light of anyone's (child or otherwise) personal tragedy is wrong.

Gotcha.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 10:50 AM
I know. And you'd doubtless feel awful about it if she ever saw it. But you have no human decency.

Maybe it was tactless, but this place would be boring as shit if we never said anything we wouldn't want our parents to hear.

There's plenty of off-color stuff you can say to keep things spicy around here.

Making light of personal tragedy shouldn't have to be one of them.
Is that what we've come to? The lowest form of entertainment possible?
Joke about any and everything?

keg in kc
05-26-2009, 10:52 AM
There's plenty of off-color stuff you can say to keep things spicy around here.

Making light of personal tragedy shouldn't have to be one of them.
Is that what we've come to? The lowest form of entertainment possible?
Joke about any and everything?If you don't like the joke, don't make the joke.

Maybe we need to open a joke police precinct here, just to make sure everything anybody says is adequately tactful.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 10:52 AM
Because certainly that's the argument.
No chance that perhaps making light of anyone's (child or otherwise) personal tragedy is wrong.

And if you knew the little girl Mic it never would have been said. In the interests of community I wouldn't make fun of someone I "knew"... Even if you and I will never be sitting next to eachother at a game.

Otherwise, she's a canvas for a joke like everything else in the world.
Even me.

keg in kc
05-26-2009, 10:53 AM
Even me.Oh, now you've done it.

*rubs hands together*

Mr. Flopnuts
05-26-2009, 10:55 AM
My point would be this:

I disagree with that and will use Chiefsplanet as my shining example. The pile on mentality around here revolves around adult posters who are completely unable to defend themselves. It's either ok, or not ok. No one here is really qualified to put one person down for one, while partaking in another. JMO.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 10:56 AM
Oh, now you've done it.

*rubs hands together*

I'll Eminem you.

I do have baby boobs. I did adore an Internet guy. My mom did Flip over to get over. My ex was 1034 lbs. And I did move from Los Angeles to Phoenix to Waterloo on purpose.

ChiTown
05-26-2009, 10:58 AM
I disagree with that and will use Chiefsplanet as my shining example. The pile on mentality around here revolves around adult posters who are completely unable to defend themselves. It's either ok, or not ok. No one here is really qualified to put one person down for one, while partaking in another. JMO.

That's a fair statement right there.

I've stated before that my hot button is for kids who get taken advantage of. I've got not tolerance for it. Should I have more compassion all the way around? You bet. Fact of the matter is that I don't feel it as much for some, as I do for others (kids in general).

JD10367
05-26-2009, 10:58 AM
"On the Internet, they came first for the Raiders fans, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Raiders fan;
And then they came for the Blue State liberals, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Blue State liberal;
And then they came for the butthole-surfing Hershey Highway chocolate-starfish-pirates, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a butthole-surfing Hershey Highway chocolate-starfish-pirates;
And then... they came for me... And by that time there was no one left to speak up."

keg in kc
05-26-2009, 10:59 AM
I'll Eminem you.You know I have no idea what that means.I do have baby boobs. I did adore an Internet guy. My mom did Flip over to get over. My ex was 1034 lbs. And I did move from Los Angeles to Phoenix to Waterloo on purpose.*taking notes*

keg in kc
05-26-2009, 11:00 AM
I've stated before that my hot bottom is for kids That right there's a sentence that will get you on an FBI watch list.

Micjones
If you don't like the joke, don't make the joke.

Maybe we need to open a joke police precinct here, just to make sure everything anybody says is adequately tactful.

This isn't just about forum politics.
It's bigger than just what happens within these 4 virtual walls.

It's not too much to ask to refrain from making light of someone else's personal tragedy. We're not that far gone. I'm not anyway...

ChiTown
I do have baby boobs.

This post is worthless without pics (TPIWWP)

ChiTown
05-26-2009, 11:02 AM
That right there's a sentence that will get you on an FBI watch list.

ROFL SONOFA!

Micjones
05-26-2009, 11:02 AM
And if you knew the little girl Mic it never would have been said. In the interests of community I wouldn't make fun of someone I "knew"... Even if you and I will never be sitting next to eachother at a game.

Even me.

Got it.
She's fair game because we don't know her personally.

Hilarious. Anything to justify a lack of human decency.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 11:03 AM

I carry that moral standard sir.
Across the board.

Making light of an adult's personal tragedy is just as despicable.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-26-2009, 11:11 AM
That's a fair statement right there.

I've stated before that my hot button is for kids who get taken advantage of. I've got not tolerance for it. Should I have more compassion all the way around? You bet. Fact of the matter is that I don't feel it as much for some, as I do for others (kids in general).

And I can totally relate to your sentiments. You have children of your own, and the way you talk about them here it's very obvious how important they are to you. That makes you one of the genuine good guys.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-26-2009, 11:12 AM
I carry that moral standard sir.
Across the board.

Making light of an adult's personal tragedy is just as despicable.

You most certainly do. That comment was in no way, shape, or form directed at you or Chitown. In fact Mic, I'd say you show more respect to the posters of this board whether you agree with them or not, than at least 98% of the people here. It wasn't a personal statement, just an observation.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 11:14 AM
You most certainly do. That comment was in no way, shape, or form directed at you or Chitown. In fact Mic, I'd say you show more respect to the posters of this board whether you agree with them or not, than at least 98% of the people here. It wasn't a personal statement, just an observation.

Understood sir.
Thanks for clarifying.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 11:27 AM
Got it.
She's fair game because we don't know her personally.

Hilarious. Anything to justify a lack of human decency.

It's hilarious because it was a joke about hanging out.
It was spoken because I don't know her and watching you freak out is always fun.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 11:46 AM
It's hilarious because it was a joke about hanging out.
It was spoken because I don't know her and watching you freak out is always fun.

However you'd like to spin it.

I've long moved on from this discussion because ultimately it's you that lacks human decency. Nothing for me to freak out over. I don't suffer from that affliction.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 11:49 AM
It's like 12:49. It really hasn't been that long.

keg in kc
05-26-2009, 11:50 AM
My diagnosis is that you suffer from another affliction. Stick in ass disease.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 11:52 AM
Hey now. All the people that like that sort of thing probably would be pissed that you'd refer to it as a disease.

Brock
05-26-2009, 11:56 AM
LOL at the always-humorless mic.

keg in kc
05-26-2009, 12:06 PM
Hey now. All the people that like that sort of thing probably would be pissed that you'd refer to it as a disease.Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 12:09 PM
It's like 12:49. It really hasn't been that long.

Doesn't take long.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 12:10 PM
Well that certainly clears that up.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 12:11 PM
My diagnosis is that you suffer from another affliction. Stick in ass disease.

Yeah, I'm a regular hardass for thinking there's nothing at all funny about a 4-year old life nearly losing their life in an accident.

keg in kc
05-26-2009, 12:11 PM
Well that certainly clears that up.There's probably a cream for that. Or use a little more lube.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 12:12 PM
LOL at the always-humorless mic.

SMH at the "never adds anything substantive to the discussion" Brock.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 12:15 PM

That's pretty mean.

keg in kc
05-26-2009, 12:16 PM
That's pretty mean.A decent human wouldn't talk like that about his fellow man.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 12:16 PM
That's pretty mean.

Yeah. About as mean as poking fun at a 4-year old girl fighting for her life.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 12:18 PM
A decent human wouldn't talk like that about his fellow man.

Cute, but it's not working.

Katipan
A decent human wouldn't talk like that about his fellow man.

It's okay because Brock is a MAN!

Katipan
Doesn't take long.

Cute but it's not working.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 12:19 PM
It's okay because Brock is a MAN!

*Drum fill*

Fabulous work. Comedy Central should be calling shortly...

DaFace
Well, mic, at least you're consistent. This discussion reminded me of the "defeeted" thread a couple years back, and you seemed to voice your distaste back then too.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=164871

Katipan
Have you quit the Internet yet?

keg in kc
*Drum fill*

Fabulous work. Comedy Central should be calling shortly...Are you mocking her height?

That's not very gentlemanly.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 12:20 PM
Cute but it's not working.

What it must feel like to need to defend the right to be a lowly human being who entertains themselves with lame ass jokes about children on life support.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 12:21 PM
What it must feel like to need to defend the right to be a lowly human being who entertains themselves with lame ass jokes about children on life support.

Actually I think some of us are entertaining ourselves with you.

I'm cool with me. I don't think I'd be cool with being you.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 12:22 PM
Well, mic, at least you're consistent. This discussion reminded me of the "defeeted" thread a couple years back, and you seemed to voice your distaste back then too.

Damn skippy.
Certain shit just isn't funny.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 12:22 PM
Are you mocking her height?

That's not very gentlemanly.

Oh he's called me all sorts of neat stuff before.

It's because I'm a WOMAN!

Brock
05-26-2009, 12:23 PM

Yes, because your finger-wagging, as always, defines substantive.

Micjones
Actually I think some of us are entertaining ourselves with you.

I know that's what you think you're doing.
Really it's more like making fools of yourselves in front of everyone else.
That's the problem some of you can't get around.
Other people realize that there's something inherently wrong with what you're making light of too.

I'm cool with me. I don't think I'd be cool with being you.

You wouldn't be able to handle intelligence AND human decency.
You'd probably explode.

keg in kc
Oh he's called me all sorts of neat stuff before.

It's because I'm a WOMAN!Wait, you are? You're not a guy?
Sperm receptacles can actually talk?

Holy shit, learn something new every day.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 12:24 PM
Yes, because your finger-wagging, as always, defines substantive.

Yes, because characterizing what I've said today as finger-wagging is certainly accurate.

Dartgod
05-26-2009, 12:24 PM

He is one to put his foot down and stand his ground.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 12:25 PM
You'd probably explode.

That reminds me I should email my boss and talk shit about her.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 12:25 PM
Wait, you are? You're not a guy?
Sperm receptacles can actually talk?

Holy shit, learn something new every day.

it kind of comes out as a gargle

Micjones
05-26-2009, 12:27 PM
That reminds me I should email my boss and talk shit about her.

Got me over a barrel there.

"Mic backs me into a corner by pointing out my fatal character flaws in making fun of a 4-year old child fighting for her life? I'll show him... I'll...I'll...I'll bring up the time where he goofed and sent an email to his boss that wasn't intended for her. That'll help me save face!"

Brock
05-26-2009, 12:28 PM
Yes, because characterizing what I've said today as finger-wagging is certainly accurate.

Pretty much, as is acting like you're a better person than anyone else here.

keg in kc
it kind of comes out as a gargleOkay, so enough talk about sperm.

Katipan
Got me over a barrel there.

"Mic backs me into a corner by pointing out my fatal character flaws in making fun of a 4-year old child fighting for her life? I'll show him... I'll...I'll...I'll bring up the time where he goofed and sent an email to his boss that wasn't intended for her. That'll help me save face!"

No I think it's a good basepoint to figure out how smart you are.

keg in kc
Pretty much, as is acting like you're a better person than anyone else here.Hey now, take it easy on the school marm.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 12:29 PM
hehehhhehe could you imagine what would happen if Mic DID back me into a corner?

keg in kc
05-26-2009, 12:31 PM
hehehhhehe could you imagine what would happen if Mic DID back me into a corner?Bow chicka bow ow.

Know what's mer's fantasizing about when she gets home.

Katipan
Bow chicka bow ow.

Know what's mer's fantasizing about when she gets home.

Being bored to death?

Dirty dirty dirty.

Micjones
Pretty much, as is acting like you're a better person than anyone else here.

I think I'm certainly a better person in the regard that I think there's something despicable about making light of a child nearly losing their life in an accident. If that makes me self-righteous...so be it. I will own that.

Again, the person you're rushing to defend someone who admitted they'd never make this joke in the company of those suffering behind this tragedy. Katipan has already identified that such behavior would be in bad taste.

But I guess if you gotta line up on the other side of the ball (cause I'm there)... Knock yourself out.

Brock
05-26-2009, 12:33 PM
I think I'm certainly a better person in the regard that I think there's something despicable about making light of a child nearly losing their life in an accident. If that makes me self-righteous...so be it. I will own that.

Great, in the category of "Doesn't matter at all", you win. Kudos.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 12:35 PM
No I think it's a good basepoint to figure out how smart you are.

Because certainly a gaffe defines my intelligence.

Even the posters who routinely disagree know I'm anything but stupid.
That one will never fly.

You really ought to put more effort into the whole human decency thing.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 12:35 PM
Great, in the category of "Doesn't matter at all", you win. Kudos.

Good to know it doesn't matter because Brock said so.
I feel much better now. Thank you.

keg in kc
05-26-2009, 12:36 PM
Being bored to death?

Dirty dirty dirty.Bored like he's a tunnel digging machine?

That is dirty.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 12:37 PM
Bored like he's a tunnel digging machine?

That is dirty.

I bet he's absolutly riveting.

What with all his morals getting in my way.

keg in kc
05-26-2009, 12:39 PM
I bet he's absolutly riveting.

What with all his morals getting in my way.You have all these construction analogies going on today. Boring, riveting. Hammering, nailing and screwing are just a phonecall away.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 12:40 PM
You have all these construction analogies going on today. Boring, riveting. Hammering, nailing and screwing are just a phonecall away.

I bet it involves alot of talking and incense.

Donger
05-26-2009, 12:40 PM
That's sad. I hope the little tyke pulls through.

keg in kc
05-26-2009, 12:41 PM
I bet it involves alot of talking and incense.Lavender body oil and candles.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 12:42 PM
Because certainly a gaffe defines my intelligence.

Even the posters who routinely disagree know I'm anything but stupid.
That one will never fly.

You really ought to put more effort into the whole human decency thing.

For what? You? You are horribly insulting, demeaning and snotty.

Donger
05-26-2009, 12:43 PM
You are horribly insulting, demeaning and snotty.

So, you like him?

keg in kc
05-26-2009, 12:43 PM
So, you like him?She's been talking about letting him back her into a corner for like 20 minutes now. I think she's all slippery with anticipation.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 12:44 PM
So, you like him?

I would if he'd accept it instead of talking around why he is it.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 12:44 PM
She's been talking about letting him back her into a corner for like 20 minutes now. I think she's all slippery with anticipation.

Look, the man was going to quit the Internet. I got him back here. You should thank me.

Donger
05-26-2009, 12:45 PM
I would if he'd accept it instead of talking around why he is it.

Are you flustered?

Katipan
05-26-2009, 12:46 PM
Are you flustered?

Your sweet post did make me feel bad. You were not my target audience.

MOhillbilly
05-26-2009, 12:48 PM
Good to know it doesn't matter because Brock said so.
I feel much better now. Thank you.

you kinda e-fight like a chick. all passive aggressive and shit.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 12:49 PM

Thems fighting words.

Donger
05-26-2009, 12:50 PM
Your sweet post did make me feel bad. You were not my target audience.

Perhaps you should masturbate? I understand it relieves being flustered.

Gonzo
05-26-2009, 12:52 PM

Yeah, only for like 20 minutes then you want a taco.

DeezNutz
05-26-2009, 12:52 PM

I have posted in this thread, yet.

Now commence, chicks of CP. Very PC and enlightened of me...

Micjones
05-26-2009, 12:53 PM
For what? You? You are horribly insulting, demeaning and snotty.

No. For your own benefit.
Sit with it for a while and I think you just might stumble across why it might be beneficial to you.

wutamess
05-26-2009, 12:53 PM
I know that's what you think you're doing.
Really it's more like making fools of yourselves in front of everyone else.
That's the problem some of you can't get around.
Other people realize that there's something inherently wrong with what you're making light of too.

You'd probably explode.

Don't argue with fools... cause people from a distance can't tell who is who.

~ Pick your battles.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 12:56 PM
No. For your own benefit.
Sit with it for a while and I think you just might stumble across why it might be beneficial to you.

I don't want to turn into a self righteous asshole.

YOU CAN'T MAKE ME.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 12:56 PM

If words typed into a textbox can be called "aggressive" I suppose you're right.
And if I were, say, 26 years younger I might be offended.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 12:57 PM
Don't argue with fools... cause people from a distance can't tell who is who.

~ Pick your battles.

Touche Wuta.
Touche.

Best advice I've gotten all day.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 12:58 PM

Until you fall asleep with it in hand and unwashed.

Yeah, only for like 20 minutes then you want a taco.

mmmmm tacos

Micjones
I don't want to turn into a self righteous asshole.

YOU CAN'T MAKE ME.

Perish the thought of me trying to make you into anything.
Especially not an asshole. You got that covered already.

Carry on.

JD10367

That's so sexist. I hear that all the time on message boards. If a player is injury-prone, they feminize his first name. Or they say he's got a "sprained labia". Bill Parcells called Terry Glenn a "she". Et cetera. Frankly, women have 10 times the pain threshold men do. And, emotionally, they're a lot tougher, too; I mean, hell, they have to deal with MEN most of the time! (Except for the lesbians of course... sorry, I meant to say, "penile-challenged".) I swear, if they actually organized professional women's sports, you'd see some REAL ugliness out there. They'd put the guys to shame. Women are brutal, man. You ever hear tales of a woman's public restroom, the sh*t they do in there? It would make a man run screaming to puke his guts out. Y'all keep messing with the ladies and, mark my words, one day they're gonna organize and all go Lorena Bobbitt on us at the same time one night. The air will be filled with the screams of dying men, and women tossing penises into the air like graduation caps.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 12:59 PM
That's so sexist. I hear that all the time on message boards. If a player is injury-prone, they feminize his first name. Or they say he's got a "sprained labia". Bill Parcells called Terry Glenn a "she". Et cetera. Frankly, women have 10 times the pain threshold men do. And, emotionally, they're a lot tougher, too; I mean, hell, they have to deal with MEN most of the time! (Except for the lesbians of course... sorry, I meant to say, "penile-challenged".) I swear, if they actually organized professional women's sports, you'd see some REAL ugliness out there. They'd put the guys to shame. Women are brutal, man. You ever hear tales of a woman's public restroom, the sh*t they do in there? It would make a man run screaming to puke his guts out. Y'all keep messing with the ladies and, mark my words, one day they're gonna organize and all go Lorena Bobbitt on us at the same time one night. The air will be filled with the screams of dying men, and women tossing penises into the air like graduation caps.

Now this is the best advice I've gotten all day.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 12:59 PM
Perish the thought of me trying to make you into anything.
Especially not an asshole. You got that covered already.

Carry on.

I keep trying but you like to stand in my way.

Dartgod
05-26-2009, 01:00 PM
Frankly, women have 10 times the pain threshold men do. And, emotionally, they're a lot tougher, too
ROFL

Micjones
05-26-2009, 01:02 PM
They'd put the guys to shame. Women are brutal, man. You ever hear tales of a woman's public restroom, the sh*t they do in there?

I'd be willing to photograph the men's restroom and I think you'd change your mind. The guys that work here have to be the nastiest bunch of...I've ever come across.

Donger
05-26-2009, 01:03 PM
In this corner, we have Katipan! Weighing in at 116 lbs (115.9lbs without the breasts), she's the thrilla from Manilla. Her tongue is as sharp as her claws, but beneath the bluster, she's really a pussy cat.

In this corner, we have micjones! Weighing in at 180 lbs (160 lbs without the chip on his shoulder), he is always looking out for the down-trodden while simultaneously promoting an air of fierce superiority.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 01:03 PM
I keep trying but you like to stand in my way.

The lane's open. Take it to the rack strong.

MOhillbilly
05-26-2009, 01:04 PM
If words typed into a textbox can be called "aggressive" I suppose you're right.
And if I were, say, 26 years younger I might be offended.

i wasnt tryin to offend you. just seems to be a latent undertow to your posts.

beach tribe
I'll Eminem you.

I do have baby boobs. I did adore an Internet guy. My mom did Flip over to get over. My ex was 1034 lbs. And I did move from Los Angeles to Phoenix to Waterloo on purpose.

I think I kinda know what flip over to get over means, but could you fill me in.:D

Micjones
In this corner, we have Katipan! Weighing in at 116 lbs (115.9lbs without the breasts), she's the thrilla from Manilla. Her tongue is as sharp as her claws, but beneath the bluster, she's really a pussy cat.

In this corner, we have micjones! Weighing in at 180 lbs (160 lbs without the chip on his shoulder), he is always looking out for the down-trodden while simultaneously promoting an air of fierce superiority.

If you're going to give us the tale of the tape Mr. Donger please get it right.
The chip on my shoulder goes for about 50 pounds.

Donger
05-26-2009, 01:05 PM
I swear, if they actually organized professional women's sports, you'd see some REAL ugliness out there.

This is why I love watching the LPGA.

Donger
05-26-2009, 01:06 PM
If you're going to give us the tale of the tape Mr. Donger please get it right.
The chip on my shoulder goes for about 50 pounds.

Well, then. You are evenly matched. But, I'd watch your balls if I were you.

JD10367
05-26-2009, 01:07 PM
Since this thread is about insensitivity, I'd like to take a moment to mention that I'm watching "CSI" repeats on Spike, and they just started the one about the murder at the Little People's Convention. This episode stars a vertically-challenged actress named Meredith Eaton, who has the type of dwarfism where her facial features are pretty much normal. She's a hot little number (pardon the pun). I usually don't have "midget fantasies" but, damn.

Okay. Carry on. Sorry to interrupt.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 01:07 PM
i wasnt tryin to offend you. just seems to be a latent undertow to your poats.

I'm honored that you're paying such close attention MHB.

beach tribe
05-26-2009, 01:08 PM
Are we just supposed to get mad over American kids? We can still crack on those kids on TV people keep bugging me for 35cents a day about right?

Ok, I can't do it. I feel shitty now.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 01:09 PM
First I'd distract him by throwing a disenfranchised youth at his feet. And when Mic tried to help him up, my young buck would throw off the shackles of morality and cut Mic's ankles. Mic would be so flabbergasted that his intentions would be shoved to the wayside that he wouldn't even notice us peeing on him.

Then I'd go for the People's Elbow.

Humanitarian that I am.

JD10367
05-26-2009, 01:09 PM
This is why I love watching the LPGA.

Natalie Gulbis, Paula Creamer... Mmmmmmm.....

http://2see.com/phil/humor/Yahoo!%20Sports%20Golf%20-_files/capt.1019436850lpga_longs_drugs_rcp107.jpg

Micjones
05-26-2009, 01:10 PM
Well, then. You are evenly matched. But, I'd watch your balls if I were you.

Will do sir, will do.

beach tribe
05-26-2009, 01:11 PM
Since this thread is about insensitivity, I'd like to take a moment to mention that I'm watching "CSI" repeats on Spike, and they just started the one about the murder at the Little People's Convention. This episode stars a vertically-challenged actress named Meredith Eaton, who has the type of dwarfism where her facial features are pretty much normal. She's a hot little number (pardon the pun). I usually don't have "midget fantasies" but, damn.

Okay. Carry on. Sorry to interrupt.

Must not be too great. This guy's with her, and he has the "I'm with a midget" look on his face.

MOhillbilly
05-26-2009, 01:12 PM
Must not be too great. This guy's with her, and he has the "I'm with a midget" look on his face.

:clap:

JD10367
05-26-2009, 01:13 PM

There are better pictures of her. It's intriguing. I mean, I'm 6'2", so I'm just fascinated by the geometry. :D

Donger
05-26-2009, 01:13 PM

http://2see.com/phil/humor/Yahoo!%20Sports%20Golf%20-_files/capt.1019436850lpga_longs_drugs_rcp107.jpg

Well, at least she's doing it moderately correct. It's a three-piece set, ladies.

beach tribe
05-26-2009, 01:15 PM
Well, at least she's doing it moderately correct. It's a three-piece set, ladies.

OMFG!!ROFLROFL

JD10367
05-26-2009, 01:15 PM

I'm a newb here so I don't feel like it's my place to start frivolous threads (yet) but, on a previous board, I had a poll entitled "Men: do you like it when the women play with your Tribbles?" The results were skewed. And some didn't know what a Tribble was, which might've fudged the numbers.

raybec 4
05-26-2009, 01:16 PM
First I'd distract him by throwing a disenfranchised youth at his feet. And when Mic tried to help him up, my young buck would throw off the shackles of morality and cut Mic's ankles. Mic would be so flabbergasted that his intentions would be shoved to the wayside that he wouldn't even notice us peeing on him.

Then I'd go for the People's Elbow.

Humanitarian that I am.

Do you smell what the Katipan is cookin'?

beach tribe
05-26-2009, 01:17 PM
There are better pictures of her. It's intriguing. I mean, I'm 6'2", so I'm just fascinated by the geometry. :D

I saw a lot of pics of her. Very pretty. Would fit nicely in Chinese basket.

keg in kc
05-26-2009, 01:17 PM
I think I kinda know what flip over to get over means, but could you fill me in.:DYou'd be filling her in, I think.

Donger
05-26-2009, 01:18 PM
I'm a newb here so I don't feel like it's my place to start frivolous threads (yet) but, on a previous board, I had a poll entitled "Men: do you like it when the women play with your Tribbles?" The results were skewed. And some didn't know what a Tribble was, which might've fudged the numbers.

To the best of my knowledge, a "Tribble" was a furry creature in the sub-standard first iteration of Star Trek. Since I do not own a Tribble, let alone multiple Tribble, I cannot answer in the affirmative nor negative whether or not I like it when women play with my Tribbles.

ChiTown
05-26-2009, 01:18 PM
Do you smell what the Katipan is cookin'?

Ewwwwww!

Does she has a yeast infection, AGAIN!

beach tribe
05-26-2009, 01:19 PM

Anybody who doesn't like women playing with their tribbles, likes men playing with their tribbles.

beach tribe
05-26-2009, 01:20 PM
You'd be filling her in, I think.

I think it means "stick yo ass high to get by"

Baby Lee
05-26-2009, 01:20 PM
They laugh, because it hurts - Michael Valentine Smith.

MOhillbilly
05-26-2009, 01:21 PM

those funny little king fu grips arms are creepy.

beach tribe
05-26-2009, 01:23 PM

Got little pudgy, man hands at the end of them too.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-26-2009, 01:24 PM

LMAO It's been awhile since we've had a n00b of this quality.

raybec 4

With sausage links for fingers

Demonpenz

perfect padding for the tribles

Donger
05-26-2009, 01:26 PM
Is anyone else strangely attracted to both the Michelin Man and the Pillsbury Doughboy?

Mr. Flopnuts
05-26-2009, 01:27 PM
Is anyone else strangely attracted to both the Michelin Man and the Pillsbury Doughboy?

Oh, I'd love to be the roast beef in that hoagie.

Baby Lee
05-26-2009, 01:27 PM
Being bored to death?

Dirty dirty dirty.

Flaccidity sez no.

keg in kc
05-26-2009, 01:28 PM
They laugh, because it hurts - Michael Valentine Smith.That's actually a valid comment.

Sometimes you laugh because you don't want to cry.

ChiTown
05-26-2009, 01:29 PM
Is anyone else strangely attracted to both the Michelin Babe and the Pillsbury Doughgirl?

fyp

Then, yes.

Katipan
05-26-2009, 01:30 PM

Only thing better than the smell of new tires is the smell of new cookies.

beach tribe
05-26-2009, 01:31 PM

It's because you could poke with your finger, and have a virgin quality hole anywhere on their body.

keg in kc
05-26-2009, 01:31 PM
Mmmm cookies.

Donger
05-26-2009, 01:33 PM
This is so wrong:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MIRGg6-aVwE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MIRGg6-aVwE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

JD10367
05-26-2009, 01:36 PM

Depends on what she's got the kung-fu grip on.

And, don't forget: small hands make objects look bigger when holding them. :D

XXXshogunXXX
05-26-2009, 01:37 PM
My bad...a boxing forum posted this link and everyone thought she passed away. Now theyre retracting their story. Im glad they were wrong, hopefully she pulls through...

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Benz/J_Benz0526b09.htm

Mr. Flopnuts
05-26-2009, 01:38 PM
Depends on what she's got the kung-fu grip on.

And, don't forget: small hands make objects look bigger when holding them. :D

Reminds me of the old adage "What's so great about a handjob from an 11 year old? It makes your dick look bigger."

Katipan
05-26-2009, 01:43 PM
Now you've crossed the line Mr. Flopnuts.

JD10367
05-26-2009, 01:43 PM
Reminds me of the old adage "What's so great about a handjob from an 11 year old? It makes your dick look bigger."

<strike>You're right!</strike> Um, I mean, I wouldn't know about that!

mlyonsd
05-26-2009, 05:27 PM
She just died. How awful.

Micjones
05-26-2009, 05:34 PM
My heart goes out to him.
That's awful.

God bless his family...

rtmike
05-26-2009, 06:09 PM
She just died. How awful.

Too sad.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/sports-general/20090526/BOX.Tyson_s.Daughter.Injured/

+ rep mic for displaying some class @ this tragic time.

Gracie Dean
05-26-2009, 06:21 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ap-tysonsdaughter&prov=ap&type=lgns

this is awful. No one should ever have to experience the loss of a child