PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Hey Nzoner

luv
05-26-2009, 09:54 PM
I know it's still early, and you've probably got deadlines and fireworks sales, but have you put any thought towards the bash?

TinyEvel
05-26-2009, 10:10 PM
:popcorn:

Bugeater
05-26-2009, 10:12 PM
I think he usually starts his planning after his fireworks stuff is done. Don't forget they just had a death in the family as well.

Otter
05-26-2009, 10:16 PM
Fireworks!?!??!

I thought the time you pooped down my chimney was the last I would need to contact the authorities about you!

05-26-2009, 10:56 PM
I think he usually starts his planning after his fireworks stuff is done. Don't forget they just had a death in the family as well.I'm sure he will pop in with something by second week of July. I just hope the turn out is better than last year. That was low attendance based on previous years. Was still fun though.

KcMizzou
05-26-2009, 11:03 PM
I'm sure he will pop in with something by second week of July. I just hope the turn out is better than last year. That was low attendance based on previous years. Was still fun though.Well, if it happens, I'll be there. I've been called out for not showing up quite enough.

I'll try not to embarrass myself, or leave any clothing behind this time.

05-26-2009, 11:31 PM
Well, if it happens, I'll be there. I've been called out for not showing up quite enough.

I'll try not to embarrass myself, or leave any clothing behind this time.bookmarking this post.:D

Nzoner
05-27-2009, 07:08 AM
I think he usually starts his planning after his fireworks stuff is done. Don't forget they just had a death in the family as well.

Yeah,to say the last couple of weeks have been a blur is an understatement,my lil bro and his family are also in from Georgia and staying here.

Katipan
05-27-2009, 07:13 AM
Yeah,to say the last couple of weeks have been a blur is an understatement,my lil bro and his family are also in from Georgia and staying here.

CP can plan it for you and all you'd have to do is open the door. :)

Coach
05-27-2009, 07:17 AM

And to make sure his screen door is still attached after all is said and done. Heh, heh, heh.

Nzoner
05-27-2009, 07:17 AM

Clean-up and all :D

Katipan
05-27-2009, 07:22 AM
Clean-up and all :D

We'll give Hootie a couple adderals. It'll be spotless and you just might have a new wing to your castle made up of all the beer cans and liquor bottles ingested.

Nzoner
05-27-2009, 07:25 AM
We'll give Hootie a couple adderals. It'll be spotless and you just might have a new wing to your castle made up of all the beer cans and liquor bottles ingested.

We'll see,I don't think we'll ever top that first year though,this place was packed.As for this year taking a glance at the schedule and home games it's looking as though either the home opener against Raiders or the Cowboy game might work.

Katipan
05-27-2009, 07:33 AM
We'll see,I don't think we'll ever top that first year though,this place was packed.As for this year taking a glance at the schedule and home games it's looking as though either the home opener against Raiders or the Cowboy game might work.

Either way, I'm coming for the Cowboys. Raiders game would just mean another fun road trip.

Nzoner
05-27-2009, 07:47 AM
Either way, I'm coming for the Cowboys. Raiders game would just mean another fun road trip.

Wow you and brandon(kc mizzou),there's 2 so far that would be new additions over last year

Okay I'm off to the Royals game. :toast:

keg in kc
05-27-2009, 07:49 AM
I could swear I already posted this, but I figure now is a good time to get my annual "maybe I'll make it next year" in.

05-29-2009, 01:28 AM
I could swear I already posted this, but I figure now is a good time to get my annual "maybe I'll make it next year" in.Guess I will start the annual "Liar" post for ya then.:D

J Diddy
05-29-2009, 02:32 AM
I think I can convince my wife to let me make it. If nobody beats me up.

05-29-2009, 03:12 AM
I think I can convince my wife to let me make it. If nobody beats me up.Are you certain she wouldn't like you getting beat up?:)

J Diddy
05-29-2009, 03:17 AM
Are you certain she wouldn't like you getting beat up?:)

No I'm sure she would mind.

:D

luv
05-29-2009, 06:34 AM

Yea. Sorry about the timing.

Oh, and my vote would be for home opener. I'm not missing the Cowboys game, and getting up after partying all night....well, I just am not as experienced as some of you veterans. :)

BigRedChief
05-29-2009, 07:05 AM
I think I can convince my wife to let me make it. If nobody beats me up.
No one kicked our ass after the playoff game in Indy did they? you'll be cool.

Nzoner
05-29-2009, 08:42 AM
Yea. Sorry about the timing.

It's all good,my MIL said it best the other day with,"life goes on" and Carl would've agreed.

We're getting the mrs out today for a trip to Power and Light,she's going to a Sugarland?? concert with a couple of girls while us boys go here and there.

luv
05-29-2009, 12:33 PM
It's all good,my MIL said it best the other day with,"life goes on" and Carl would've agreed.

We're getting the mrs out today for a trip to Power and Light,she's going to a Sugarland?? concert with a couple of girls while us boys go here and there.

Ah, yes. It's Sugarland. Country group. I like some of their stuff. Good lyrics. I'm sure she'll have fun.