PDA

View Full Version : Science Step by Step Directions to get out of the "Just Friends" Zone (Claythan)

Silock
05-27-2009, 04:21 PM
Sorry if repost

So, you're in love with one of your friends, but she has a boyfriend and probably wouldn't have sex with you anyway.

What you will need: 1 x knife, 1 x ring, access to a sunbed, the ability to grow a beard.

Step One: Place the ring on your wedding finger and avoid contact with your friend for a month.

Step Two: Stop shaving and use the sunbed to gain a tan.

Step Three: After a month when your beard is full and your tan is noticeable, remove the ring from your finger.

Step Four: Remove all your clothes and break into your friend's house.

Step Five: Use the knife to cut your body in various places. Avoid the face. If possible, focus on your back. The more blood the better.

Step Six: Enter your friend's bedroom and lie face down on the floor. Wait for her return.

Step Seven: When she enters the room pretend to be unconscious. Allow her to turn you over and try to wake you for a few seconds before you open your eyes. The injuries to your body will serve as a distraction to your nakedness. She will be more concerned about your wellbeing instead of fearing the naked man in her room.

Step Eight: When she asks you what's happened you should ignore her questions. Instead you must act confused and ask the date. If it's September 15th she will say 'September 15th' to which you must reply 'No, what year is it?'

Step Nine: Upon hearing the year say the words 'It worked.' Pretend to lose consciousness again for a few seconds, implying that whatever it is that has worked took a great effort.

Step Ten: If your friend is a curious person she will probably ask 'What worked?', even if she doesn't ask this question it is important that you now say the words '(Insert Friend's Name), I'm from the future' in your most deadpan voice.

Step Eleven: Pause for ten seconds to allow the incrediblness of the situation to sink in. There will be no reason for her to doubt your claim, because your beard will make you appear many years older and your cuts would add weight to the idea that you've come from a post-apocalyptic future where a war is currently taking place.

Step Twelve: Raise your left hand to your face. All women are very observant, so your friend will immediately notice the tanline on your wedding finger. If she is educated to a decent standard she will realise that you are married and your ring has simply disappeared, because clothing and other items cannot travel through time. Your nudity will support this.

Step Thirteen: Now comes the hard part - The monologue. In your own words you must give a speech in which you mention all of these key points:

a) You are married to each other in the future
b) Her current boyfriend is dead
c) The world is coming to an end. It's up to you to pick a reason, but I would recommend a war against machines. This whole situation will be backed up by the Terminator franchise
d) In the future your relationship is not going well
e) You've come back in time because you can't help but feel that she would have been happier with her current boyfriend if he hadn't been killed
f) Her current boyfriend is going to be hit by a bus on a day six months from her present. She should stop him going to work that day
g) If she does exactly what you say this current version of yourself will be erased and you will never get married. If she questions this flaw in your time travel logic, because you cannot change the past, simply reference Back to the Future

Step Fourteen: Unless your friend is made of stone she will now be overcome by emotion, especially at your selflessness. Get to your feet and go to kiss her goodbye. It is important that you do this with the confidence of a man who has done this to her many times.

Step Fifteen: There is now no possible way that you aren't about to have sex with her. You're naked, kissing her, in her bedroom, agreeing to erase a version of yourself from history to make her happy. And as far as she knows you've had sex many times in a future that will no longer happen, so she thinks to herself that maybe she should have one memory of it.

Step Sixteen: After having the sex, ask to borrow some clothes then leave.

Step Seventeen: Shave off your beard and coat your wedding finger in fake tan. Carry on as if nothing has happened. There will be three possible outcomes:

1) During the sex some feelings that she didn't know existed are awakened and she will leave her boyfriend for you.
2) Life will carry on as normal.
3) You will be filled with guilt because of this moral grey area where you aren't entirely sure if what you've done counts as some kind of low level rape. You will take your own life by hanging, overdose or wrist cutting.

The Franchise
05-27-2009, 04:26 PM
LMAO

kstater
05-27-2009, 04:31 PM
WTF??

Buck
05-27-2009, 04:34 PM
Does anyone have proof that this works?

Kyle DeLexus
05-27-2009, 04:35 PM
Does anyone have proof that this works?

What do you mean?! IT'S FOOLPROOF!

Buck
05-27-2009, 04:41 PM
What do you mean?! IT'S FOOLPROOF!

It looks foolproof, but this one time, the Prince of Nigeria actually emailed me telling me that if I could help him open a bank account here in America that he would reward me handsomely.

Lets just say that didn't turn out as well as I expected.

kysirsoze
05-27-2009, 04:54 PM
Step Nine: Upon hearing the year say the words 'It worked.' Pretend to lose consciousness again for a few seconds, implying that whatever it is that has worked took a great effort.

Step Ten: If your friend is a curious person she will probably ask 'What worked?', even if she doesn't ask this question it is important that you now say the words '(Insert Friend's Name), I'm from the future' in your most deadpan voice.

LMAO

Demonpenz
05-27-2009, 04:59 PM
Step 1: win lottery

The Franchise
05-27-2009, 05:00 PM
Wouldn't this not work....if Claythan couldn't grow a beard.

Miles
05-27-2009, 05:00 PM

You didn't have a lost relative in Africa?

Delano
05-27-2009, 05:02 PM
Wouldn't this not work....if Claythan couldn't grow a beard.

GOD DAMNIT I WANTED TEH SLAYER DIABLO BEARD GROWING COMPETITION REFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :#

Ebolapox
05-27-2009, 05:19 PM
ROFL

as a man married to a former female friend, this works 65% of the time, every time.

Mecca
05-27-2009, 05:21 PM
I stopped at the growing the beard part.

Silock
05-27-2009, 07:45 PM
I stopped at the growing the beard part.

I suppose you could glue one on if it looked realistic enough.

DJJasonp
05-27-2009, 08:42 PM
:clap:

Hammock Parties
05-27-2009, 08:45 PM
I've never bothered to make serious friends with a girl. I've been "acquainted" or "hung out" with a few from work but that's it.

I don't believe men and women can be friends. Like, the kind that hang out at baseball games and go to movies together.

I had an opportunity to have a "girl" friend a few weeks back and came to the conclusion that A)She lived kind of far away and B)Unless I was getting some, she just wasn't worth the drive. Also, there was C)I didn't really want any from her, anyway.

Fat Elvis
05-27-2009, 08:46 PM
GOD DAMNIT I WANTED TEH SLAYER DIABLO BEARD GROWING COMPETITION REFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :#

Claythan could just wreck his car into her house.....

Hammock Parties
05-27-2009, 08:47 PM
Claythan could just wreck his car into her house.....

Fucker!

Halfcan
05-27-2009, 08:51 PM
wow if that wont get GC laid-Nothing will.

Hammock Parties
05-27-2009, 08:52 PM
By the way, the best way to get out of the friend zone is to get the bitch drunk. No, this has never happened to me, but you know there are endless examples of drunk friends hooking up in the history of mankind.

Reaper16
05-27-2009, 10:02 PM
I don't believe men and women can be friends. Like, the kind that hang out at baseball games and go to movies together.

They can. I have plenty of good friends who happen to be women.

Silock
05-27-2009, 10:10 PM
They can. I have plenty of good friends who happen to be women.

Men and women can be friends... they just have to realize that the dudes just want to bone them.

Reaper16
05-27-2009, 10:13 PM
Men and women can be friends... they just have to realize that the dudes just want to bone them.
That's sad and untrue.

Silock
05-27-2009, 10:25 PM
That's sad and untrue.

You're right... it's not true if the chick is ugly or the dude is gay. If she's remotely attractive, friendship only goes as far as "How can I get into her pants?"

Mr. Flopnuts
05-27-2009, 10:27 PM
Sorry if repost

So, you're in love with one of your friends, but she has a boyfriend and probably wouldn't have sex with you anyway.

What you will need: 1 x knife, 1 x ring, access to a sunbed, the ability to grow a beard.

Step One: Place the ring on your wedding finger and avoid contact with your friend for a month.

Step Two: Stop shaving and use the sunbed to gain a tan.

Step Three: After a month when your beard is full and your tan is noticeable, remove the ring from your finger.

Step Four: Remove all your clothes and break into your friend's house.

Step Five: Use the knife to cut your body in various places. Avoid the face. If possible, focus on your back. The more blood the better.

Step Six: Enter your friend's bedroom and lie face down on the floor. Wait for her return.

Step Seven: When she enters the room pretend to be unconscious. Allow her to turn you over and try to wake you for a few seconds before you open your eyes. The injuries to your body will serve as a distraction to your nakedness. She will be more concerned about your wellbeing instead of fearing the naked man in her room.

Step Eight: When she asks you what's happened you should ignore her questions. Instead you must act confused and ask the date. If it's September 15th she will say 'September 15th' to which you must reply 'No, what year is it?'

Step Eleven: Pause for ten seconds to allow the incrediblness of the situation to sink in. There will be no reason for her to doubt your claim, because your beard will make you appear many years older and your cuts would add weight to the idea that you've come from a post-apocalyptic future where a war is currently taking place.

Step Twelve: Raise your left hand to your face. All women are very observant, so your friend will immediately notice the tanline on your wedding finger. If she is educated to a decent standard she will realise that you are married and your ring has simply disappeared, because clothing and other items cannot travel through time. Your nudity will support this.

Step Thirteen: Now comes the hard part - The monologue. In your own words you must give a speech in which you mention all of these key points:

a) You are married to each other in the future
b) Her current boyfriend is dead
c) The world is coming to an end. It's up to you to pick a reason, but I would recommend a war against machines. This whole situation will be backed up by the Terminator franchise
d) In the future your relationship is not going well
e) You've come back in time because you can't help but feel that she would have been happier with her current boyfriend if he hadn't been killed
f) Her current boyfriend is going to be hit by a bus on a day six months from her present. She should stop him going to work that day
g) If she does exactly what you say this current version of yourself will be erased and you will never get married. If she questions this flaw in your time travel logic, because you cannot change the past, simply reference Back to the Future

Step Fourteen: Unless your friend is made of stone she will now be overcome by emotion, especially at your selflessness. Get to your feet and go to kiss her goodbye. It is important that you do this with the confidence of a man who has done this to her many times.

Step Fifteen: There is now no possible way that you aren't about to have sex with her. You're naked, kissing her, in her bedroom, agreeing to erase a version of yourself from history to make her happy. And as far as she knows you've had sex many times in a future that will no longer happen, so she thinks to herself that maybe she should have one memory of it.

Step Sixteen: After having the sex, ask to borrow some clothes then leave.

Step Seventeen: Shave off your beard and coat your wedding finger in fake tan. Carry on as if nothing has happened. There will be three possible outcomes:

1) During the sex some feelings that she didn't know existed are awakened and she will leave her boyfriend for you.
2) Life will carry on as normal.
3) You will be filled with guilt because of this moral grey area where you aren't entirely sure if what you've done counts as some kind of low level rape. You will take your own life by hanging, overdose or wrist cutting.

LMAO Holy Christ that is epic.

salame
05-27-2009, 10:36 PM
pssssshhhhhhhhh

Reaper16
05-27-2009, 10:38 PM
You're right... it's not true if the chick is ugly or the dude is gay. If she's remotely attractive, friendship only goes as far as "How can I get into her pants?"
I am happy to be a better human being than you.

TinyEvel
05-27-2009, 10:55 PM
Silock, did you write this? or is this repurposed from somewhere else?

Mr. Flopnuts
05-27-2009, 10:56 PM

Tiny knows it's epic.

CrazyPhuD
05-28-2009, 02:19 AM

now now that's not entirely true....sometimes the guy friends want to bang the girls gay friends too. LMAO

Kyle DeLexus
05-28-2009, 02:21 AM
now now that's not entirely true....sometimes the guy friends want to bang the girls gay friends too. LMAO

who the hell do you hang out with?

Kyle DeLexus
05-28-2009, 02:22 AM
It looks foolproof, but this one time, the Prince of Nigeria actually emailed me telling me that if I could help him open a bank account here in America that he would reward me handsomely.

I'm fairly certain if you send twice as much as you previously did, you will be pleasantly surprised by the results.

MoreLemonPledge
05-28-2009, 04:44 AM
This is the greatest thing that I have read in a while.

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2009, 05:42 AM

:BS:

Silock
05-28-2009, 06:24 AM

Oh hell no I didn't write it. I'm not that clever. However, I don't know where it came from, as it was reposted from somewhere else.

Silock
05-28-2009, 06:25 AM
I am happy to be a better human being than you.

So, you're a better human being than me because you don't want to bang chicks? I'm not sure that makes a whole lot of sense.

Reaper16
05-28-2009, 07:59 PM
So, you're a better human being than me because you don't want to bang chicks? I'm not sure that makes a whole lot of sense.
I'm better because I'm not so emotionally stunted that I can't be friends with a woman. Your outlook is really sad, but I guess I shouldn't expect more from a poster on a football message board. CP proves time and time again that it skews caveman.

Hammock Parties
05-28-2009, 08:05 PM
I'm better because I'm not so emotionally stunted that I can't be friends with a woman. Your outlook is really sad, but I guess I shouldn't expect more from a poster on a football message board. CP proves time and time again that it skews caveman. YOU GET YOUR KICKS ABOVE THE WAISTLINE, SUNSHINE!

Look, all I'm saying is that if I attempt to be friends with a woman, and I'm attracted to her physically, I'm going to want to bang her. I'm a human male. It's in my genetic code. Bang females you find attractive. There is nothing I can do about it.

And if she isn't putting out, then I'm going to be frustrated in some way when we're hanging out. Even if I'm getting laid by my (hypothetical) girlfriend later that night. And on that note, most chicks are NOT going to be too pleased if you have "female friends" during a relationship with them. So once again...I just can't do it.

If that makes me a caveman, so be it.

Silock
05-28-2009, 10:19 PM
I'm better because I'm not so emotionally stunted that I can't be friends with a woman. Your outlook is really sad, but I guess I shouldn't expect more from a poster on a football message board. CP proves time and time again that it skews caveman.

It has nothing to do with emotion.

Discuss Thrower
05-29-2009, 01:58 AM
YOU GET YOUR KICKS ABOVE THE WAISTLINE, SUNSHINE!

HELLO, Murray Head.

DaKCMan AP
05-29-2009, 07:24 AM
Look, all I'm saying is that if I attempt to be friends with a woman, and I'm attracted to her physically, I'm going to want to bang her. I'm a human male. It's in my genetic code. Bang females you find attractive. There is nothing I can do about it.

And if she isn't putting out, then I'm going to be frustrated in some way when we're hanging out. Even if I'm getting laid by my (hypothetical) girlfriend later that night. And on that note, most chicks are NOT going to be too pleased if you have "female friends" during a relationship with them. So once again...I just can't do it.

If that makes me a caveman, so be it.

Says the guy who a) doesn't have female friends b) doesn't have a girlfriend and c) hasn't been laid.

CoMoChief
05-29-2009, 07:30 AM
Shouldnt be too hard to do.

bevischief
05-29-2009, 08:16 AM
who the hell do you hang out with?

ROFL

PhillyChiefFan
05-29-2009, 08:50 AM

Wait a damn minute...He emailed ME too. Something isn't quite right :hmmm:

TinyEvel
05-29-2009, 09:00 AM
This post reads like a collaboration between Rainman and Demonpenz.