PDA

View Full Version : Misc Would you rather..

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2009, 12:31 PM
If given the choice, would you rather be average looking or very good looking?

If you're very good looking you'll get better looking girls but there aren't as many of them in the available pool. These better looking girls will likely be higher maintenance, get hit on more often, etc. If you're average looking you'll have a much larger selection to choose from. You can possibly get girls better looking than yourself, but the odds aren't good. You can get any number of average looking chicks or even stoop lower and bang ugly girls without anyone judging you.

Which would you choose?

Assumptions:
1. By average looking you are neither attractive nor unattractive.
2. By very good looking you can score hotter chicks, but you must have standards. You cannot go bang ugly or average chicks.
3. You have the same personality, job, income, etc. The only variable is your physical appearance.

Dr. Johnny Fever
05-28-2009, 12:33 PM
I'd like to be butt-ugly

(opening the door go ahead and walk through)

Dr. Johnny Fever
05-28-2009, 12:35 PM
You can possibly get girls better looking than yourself, but the odds aren't good.

I have to disagree here... you see good looking women with average looking guys all the time. They aren't as shallow as us.

Buehler445
Neither. I am currently the exception. I'm an ugly, fat sack of shit and the wife is way out of my league. She isn't high maintinence and actually LIKES being with me (I know, right?).

Your way just sounds like a lot of work.
Posted via Mobile Device

keg in kc
I am average looking. I don't spend much time contemplating what I'd rather be. What is is.

So I guess I'd pick 'average' out of the poll, because if I looked different, I wouldn't be me anymore.

seclark
if your nickname is tripod, looks mean nothing.
sec

Katipan
05-28-2009, 12:36 PM
Um.

I could be butt ass fucking ugly and still pull enough ass to not worry about the ass I wasn't pulling.

Buehler445
05-28-2009, 12:37 PM
But hey, I threw you a bone and said you were awesome.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2009, 12:40 PM
I have to disagree here... you see good looking women with average looking guys all the time. They aren't as shallow as us.

Yes, but for the purpose of this discussion it is assumed that average looking nets average looking or below.

DeezNutz
05-28-2009, 12:42 PM
Neither. I am currently the exception. I'm an ugly, fat sack of shit and the wife is way out of my league. She isn't high maintinence and actually LIKES being with me (I know, right?).

Your way just sounds like a lot of work.
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2009, 12:42 PM
Um.

I could be butt ass ****ing ugly and still pull enough ass to not worry about the ass I wasn't pulling.

And that is the crux of the question. Would you rather pull an unlimited supply of average or ugly booty or pull very good looking chicks with less regularity.

MoreLemonPledge
05-28-2009, 12:43 PM
http://www.fraterslibertas.com/mask003.jpeg

Demonpenz
05-28-2009, 12:44 PM
don't care miller light/music/friends

keg in kc
Um.

I could be butt ass ****ing ugly and still pull enough ass to not worry about the ass I wasn't pulling.You're a grrl, you just have to smile and flash your boobs.

DJ's left nut
Very good looking means I can slum if necessary to find someone long-term.

In the meantime, I'm banging who I want. Win!

Jilly
I just want to be you, Dan

Katipan
05-28-2009, 12:46 PM
And that is the crux of the question. Would you rather pull an unlimited supply of average or ugly booty or pull very good looking chicks with less regularity.

I think it's a little sad you think a traditionally average person can't land a hot piece of ass.

Keep trying little DaKCMan that could. We think you can. We think you can. We think you can.

Demonpenz
05-28-2009, 12:48 PM
I think it's a little sad you think a traditionally average person can't land a hot piece of ass.

Keep trying little DaKCMan that could. We think you can. We think you can. We think you can.

pffft Dan sweats Old spice, helped form schinlders list, his face was the blueprint for the worlds first bedet

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2009, 12:49 PM

I'm well aware that an average person can land a hot chick. However, I don't believe it's the norm nor is it very likely (money helps, though). However, an attractive person not looking to slum may have the extra burden of choosing a partner from a smaller pool.

DeezNutz
05-28-2009, 12:49 PM

This post is full of awesomeness.

I have to go apply some more Axe, now.

keg in kc
05-28-2009, 12:50 PM
I'm well aware that an average person can land a hot chick. However, I don't believe it's the norm nor is it very likely. However, an attractive person not looking to slum may have the extra burden of choosing a partner from a smaller pool.There's more to life than looks.

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2009, 12:50 PM
There's more to life than looks.

I don't disagree.

Jilly
05-28-2009, 12:52 PM
Personally, a sense of humor can make an average guy hot.

sedated
05-28-2009, 12:52 PM
what a stupid point of discussion.

Demonpenz
05-28-2009, 12:53 PM
dan's biopic zoolander was a top renter at blockbuster in 02

wutamess
05-28-2009, 12:54 PM
I'm a little above average but I have hella swag.
Swag counts for more than looks.

wutamess
05-28-2009, 12:55 PM

This.

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2009, 12:56 PM

I know. ;)

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2009, 12:57 PM

Again, I don't disagree. But for the sake of discussion all things were constant (personality, job, etc.) with the only variable being physical appearance.

Tatertot13
05-28-2009, 01:18 PM

They told 16-year-old Rocky Dennis he could never be like everyone else. So he was determined to be better.

Dr. Johnny Fever
05-28-2009, 01:20 PM
You're a grrl, you just have to smile and flash your boobs.

She has to smile?

keg in kc
05-28-2009, 01:23 PM
She has to smile?My initial response is "with those raisinettes? yeah", but she'll hit me if I say that, so I'm not going to say that.

Dr. Johnny Fever
05-28-2009, 01:24 PM
My initial response is "with those raisinettes? yeah", but she'll hit me if I say that, so I'm not going to say that.

No don't say that. There will be no smile... or tits for you.

keg in kc
05-28-2009, 01:25 PM
No don't say that. There will be no smile... or tits for you.Yeah. I'm glad I didn't say that.

Dr. Johnny Fever
05-28-2009, 01:26 PM
Yeah. I'm glad I didn't say that.

It would have been wrong and hurtful. You've displayed good judgement here. Nice work.

keg in kc
05-28-2009, 01:27 PM
It would have been wrong and hurtful. You've displayed good judgement here. Nice work.I'm the proverbial broken clock; I get something right twice a day.

Katipan
05-28-2009, 01:29 PM
mmmmm raisinettes :drool:

Katipan
05-28-2009, 01:30 PM
Again, I don't disagree. But for the sake of discussion all things were constant (personality, job, etc.) with the only variable being physical appearance.

Everything about me is the same only I'm way hotter?

Who the hell is picking the other option??

Buehler445
05-28-2009, 01:32 PM

I picked Dan is awesome. See my post above.
Posted via Mobile Device

Katipan
05-28-2009, 01:32 PM
I picked Dan is awesome. See my post above.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have my posts per page view set so that you don't have any posts above this one. So therefore and furthermore one doesn't exist.

Iowanian
05-28-2009, 01:33 PM

Why do you feel the need to single out RockyOnRiots in this thread?

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2009, 01:34 PM

Not many. It's kind of like asking if you'd rather eat mystery meat whenever you want as much as you want or eat filet mignon once every other week but never mystery meat.

ChiTown
05-28-2009, 01:34 PM
I think it depends upon how you see yourself - as to how others see you.

I've got a couple things going for me. I'm tall, athletic and have a young looking face for a guy in his 40's. I'm also prematurely gray, and could probably stand to lose 10-15 pounds. It's a give and take.

My wife and kids seem to like me, so I'm good with what I got.

Katipan
05-28-2009, 01:35 PM
Not many. It's kind of like asking if you'd rather eat mystery meat whenever you want as much as you want or eat filet mignon once every other week but never mystery meat.

If I'm me but hotter I can have whatever meat is available.

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2009, 01:36 PM
If I'm me but hotter I can have whatever meat is available.

Yeah, but not everyone can be Awesome.

Jilly
05-28-2009, 01:37 PM
This is so screwed up because those of us AVERAGE looking people have no idea if the pool really is smaller if you're hot. MAYBE, Dan, you assume the pool of people from which you have to choose is small because there's other factors that make it that way. Who's to say that there isn't some personality quirk of the very hot person that causes said pool to diminish in large percentages. Just too many variables. Way too many variables. And what kind of control group are you using for this question? It's very subjective.

(see, I'm hoping nerdiness puts me in a hotter category as well as my quick wit and amazing chest)

keg in kc
05-28-2009, 01:40 PM

Who the hell is picking the other option??How hot I am (not) is part of what makes me who I am, so I chose to keep myself average. Plus, I mean, shit, I'm awesome the way I am, if I was good looking too it would like disrupt the whole space-time continuum. You know, real wrath of God type stuff. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling. Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes. The dead rising from the grave. Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria.

ChiTown
05-28-2009, 01:41 PM
(blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah and amazing chest)

TPIWWP

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2009, 01:41 PM
This is so screwed up because those of us AVERAGE looking people have no idea if the pool really is smaller if you're hot. MAYBE, Dan, you assume the pool of people from which you have to choose is small because there's other factors that make it that way. Who's to say that there isn't some personality quirk of the very hot person that causes said pool to diminish in large percentages. Just too many variables. Way too many variables. And what kind of control group are you using for this question? It's very subjective.

(see, I'm hoping nerdiness puts me in a hotter category as well as my quick wit and amazing chest)

ROFL

Of course each person has different characteristics that factor into their desires. Factors beyond looks. However, from just a physical appearance vantage point, by rule there are more average looking people than above average looking people. If an attractive person is looking only for another attractive person they have less to choose from than an average person looking for an average person.

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2009, 01:42 PM
TPIWWP

LMAO

Iowanian
05-28-2009, 01:42 PM
You're obviously a pretty shallow person.

DeezNutz
05-28-2009, 01:43 PM

Were you talking?

Sorry, I was looking at your amazing boobs.

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2009, 01:44 PM
You're obviously a pretty shallow person.

To a degree, yes.

Katipan
05-28-2009, 01:48 PM
ROFL

Of course each person has different characteristics that factor into their desires. Factors beyond looks. However, from just a physical appearance vantage point, by rule there are more average looking people than above average looking people. If an attractive person is looking only for another attractive person they have less to choose from than an average person looking for an average person.

heheheheeh

SO

The question is...

"If you are you the same as you are now and are only looking for someone that is on the same physical scale as you are in this hypothetical would you rather fish in a bigger pond or a smaller one?"

Good lord man.

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2009, 01:53 PM
heheheheeh

SO

The question is...

"If you are you the same as you are now and are only looking for someone that is on the same physical scale as you are in this hypothetical would you rather fish in a bigger pond or a smaller one?"

Good lord man.

Pretty much.

keg in kc
05-28-2009, 01:54 PM
Say, if you're making me better looking, can you also make my dick bigger? x-ray vision might come in handy, too.

DeezNutz
05-28-2009, 01:57 PM
Do you know how hard it is to find a woman who is ridiculously hot and can accommodate a 10 1/2" shaft?

Talk about problems...

Jilly
ROFL

Also, there is the variable of love in and of itself. If one subscribes to the theory that love knows no boundaries, then this "hotter" one of whom you speak is ruling out the possibility that love could exist within the parameters of the less then hot, or "Average" group, thereby never finding love and living the rest of her/his life being miserable. Plus, "hottness" in and of itself is rather subjective, wouldn't you agree? Perhaps the girl with the red hair and amazing chest is extremely hot to one hot person, yet on the edge of Average or perhaps even ugly to another hot person. Is there a Simon Cowell type person who decides who is worthy of the "hot" pool or the "average" pool?

DaKCMan AP
Say, if you're making me better looking, can you also make my dick bigger? x-ray vision might come in handy, too.

I thought you were happy the way you were.. I wouldn't want to mess that up for ya.

BWillie
05-28-2009, 01:58 PM
I would want to be the best looking person on the planet, because then I wouldn't have to try to nail 8's. Sometimes I would mess with 10's, but hey, it would be a walk int he park and I could throw bologna at them and call them skanks.

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2009, 01:58 PM
Also, there is the variable of love in and of itself. If one subscribes to the theory that love knows no boundaries, then this "hotter" one of whom you speak is ruling out the possibility that love could exist within the parameters of the less then hot, or "Average" group, thereby never finding love and living the rest of her/his life being miserable. Plus, "hottness" in and of itself is rather subjective, wouldn't you agree? Perhaps the girl with the red hair and amazing chest is extremely hot to one hot person, yet on the edge of Average or perhaps even ugly to another hot person.

You are absolutely right.

Is there a Simon Cowell type person who decides who is worthy of the "hot" pool or the "average" pool?

Me. Duh.

keg in kc
05-28-2009, 01:59 PM
Do you know how hard it is to find a woman who is ridiculously hot and can accommodate a 10 1/2" shaft?No. No I don't. I don't even know how hard it is to find a woman who's ridiculously hot and can accommodate a 5 1/4" shaft.I thought you were happy the way you were.. I wouldn't want to mess that up for ya.I'm happy with the way I look. That doesn't mean I'd turn down a couple of upgrades.

DeezNutz
05-28-2009, 01:59 PM
alksdfj;alkfjlaksdjf;lakdj;lkajsfljalkjdf;a
alkdfj;alkdjf;lakdsjf;laksdjf;laksdjf;laksdjfkladjflkadjf;alkdfja;ldkjf
alkdsjf;lakdjf;laksdjfl;aksdfj;laksdjf;lkasdjf;lkajsdf;lkjasd;klfj
a;lksjdf;laksdjf;laksdjf;lasdkjfa;lsdkfj amazing chest a;lkdjfa;lkdjf;laksdjfa;lskdjf;laksdjf;laskdjf;laskdjf;laskdjf;laskd
al;sdkjf;laksdjf;laksdjf;lkasjdf;lkajsdf;lkajsd;flkjasd;lfkja;sldkjfa;ls

Uh, huh...I hear you.

Jilly
05-28-2009, 02:01 PM
You are absolutely right.

Me. Duh.

Is there a further judge who decides if you are worthy of these categories. Or have you actually elevated your status to a God and are seeking our permission to do so at this moment in time?

Jilly
05-28-2009, 02:02 PM
Uh, huh...I hear you.

See, it's all flawed, because even this is subjective. Who's to say what an "amazing" chest is anyhow? Does this judge person get to decide what constitutes and amazing chest as well? According some men, hot or not, ANY chest is pretty amazing if it belongs to a nondeformed woman.

DeezNutz
05-28-2009, 02:04 PM
See, it's all flawed, because even this is subjective. Who's to say what an "amazing" chest is anyhow? Does this judge person get to decide what constitutes and amazing chest as well? According some men, hot or not, ANY chest is pretty amazing if it belongs to a nondeformed woman.

Really? I think it's pretty universal for what makes for great looking boobs.

"Amazing" is a loaded term, obviously, but there's standardized appreciation for most racks.

Jilly
05-28-2009, 02:06 PM

"Amazing" is a loaded term, obviously, but there's standardized appreciation for most racks.

really? What's the universal?

DeezNutz
05-28-2009, 02:07 PM
really? What's the universal?

With all things beauty, it really has to do with symmetry.

Generally, folks considered to be "handsome" or "beautiful" tend to have symmetrical faces, for example.

Proportion is also important.

keg in kc
05-28-2009, 02:08 PM

"Amazing" is a loaded term, obviously, but there's standardized appreciation for most racks.There's a certain percentage of the male population who thinks anything above a C cup is generally unattractive, so my guess is my, err, I mean their vision of "great looking boobs" is entirely different from the mainstream.

Jilly
05-28-2009, 02:09 PM
There's a certain percentage of the male population who thinks anything above a C cup is generally unattractive, so my guess is my, err, I mean their vision of "great looking boobs" is entirely different from the mainstream.

exactly. So here, there's this variable of chest and chest size that enters into this who is "hot" or not pool as well. And are we, as a group, willing to let DaKCMan be the one who decides this?

Jilly
05-28-2009, 02:10 PM
With all things beauty, it really has to do with symmetry.

Generally, folks considered to be "handsome" or "beautiful" tend to have symmetrical faces, for example.

Proportion is also important.

so as long as woman isn't sporting a d cup on one boob and a c cup on the other, she's good to go!!!! ROFL

DeezNutz
There's a certain percentage of the male population who thinks anything above a C cup is generally unattractive, so my guess is my, err, I mean their vision of "great looking boobs" is entirely different from the mainstream.

It goes back to my symmetry and proportion comment.

If the rack fits the girl, those cups can runneth over.

keg in kc
There's the ass and leg equation, too. I like athletic women, but many prefer more meat on the bones, so to speak.

DeezNutz
05-28-2009, 02:11 PM
so as long as woman isn't sporting a d cup on one boob and a c cup on the other, she's good to go!!!! ROFL

Or have one at the waist and all twisted looking. An areola that covers the majority of the boobcicle. Those kinds of afflictions.

keg in kc
05-28-2009, 02:12 PM
If the rack fits the girl, those cups can runneth over.Woman would need to be 8 feet tall to intrigue me with anything more than a D cup. Not a big fan of fakes, either.

keg in kc
05-28-2009, 02:13 PM
Or have one at the waist and all twisted looking. An areola that covers the majority of the boobcicle. Those kinds of afflictions.Both perky, one nipple pointing straight ahead, the other pointing somewhere to the northnortheast.

Jilly
05-28-2009, 02:14 PM
Or have one at the waist and all twisted looking. An areola that covers the majority of the boobcicle. Those kinds of afflictions.

o god, I hate areolas that do that. Or nipples that look like baby fingers. Gross.

Jilly
05-28-2009, 02:16 PM
It goes back to my symmetry and proportion comment.

If the rack fits the girl, those cups can runneth over.

But again, according to the proportion here....say a girl is all symetrical and proportionate but bigger.....so, thinking about... Caroline Rhea.... that means she should be added to the "hot" pool?

MoreLemonPledge
05-28-2009, 02:18 PM
But again, according to the proportion here....say a girl is all symetrical and proportionate but bigger.....so, thinking about... Caroline Rhea.... that means she should be added to the "hot" pool?

http://images.radcity.net/5120/2155609.jpg

No.

Deberg_1990
05-28-2009, 02:18 PM
so, thinking about... Caroline Rhea.... that means she should be added to the "hot" pool?

id hit it!

DeezNutz
05-28-2009, 02:19 PM

Had to Google this chick. Negative.

Proportional based on expected level of fitness. She's proportional due to Oreos. Judges say...no hot pool.

Katipan
I've seen some big women totally captivate a room. And not because everyone was afraid she would eat them.

I'll take captivating.

keg in kc

Proportional based on expected level of fitness. She's proportional due to Oreos. Judges say...average pool.Do you have something against oreos?

keg in kc
05-28-2009, 02:20 PM
I've seen some big women totally captivate a room. And not because everyone was afraid she would eat them.

I'll take captivating.Good god, woman, will you stop doing that.

DeezNutz
Do you have something against oreos?

Only when they're attached to someone's thighs or ass.

Jilly
id hit it!

Yeah, so see? Deberg, are you comfortable with DaKCMan sending her to the "average" pool, if say you were in the "hot" pool and the "average" pool was off limits to you?

keg in kc
05-28-2009, 02:21 PM
Only when they're attached to someone's thighs or ass.Hey, there's a fun idea.

Katipan
I'm totally going to pee in my pool.

MoreLemonPledge

I'll take captivating.

http://www.wayodd.com/funny-pictures2/funny-pictures-super-fat-woman-0kK.jpg

Yes, she could hold many people captive.

DeezNutz

I'll take captivating.

I have never beheld this spectacle.

Except at a strip club. Yet I believe the connotations of "big" are vastly different here. Please join our boob discussion.

keg in kc
I'm totally going to pee in my pool.I'm glad you're not in my pool.

Katipan
05-28-2009, 02:22 PM
I'm glad you're not in my pool.

Like I can't arc it in.

DeezNutz
05-28-2009, 02:23 PM
http://barfblog.foodsafety.ksu.edu/poop-1-1.jpg

keg in kc
Like I can't arc it in.I'd say "I want to see that", but, ah, no. I really don't.

You should be nice to those of us in the ugly pool anyway. Life's hard enough without hot women peeing on us.

ChiTown
http://www.wayodd.com/funny-pictures2/funny-pictures-super-fat-woman-0kK.jpg

Yes, she could hold many people captive.

That picture doesn't tell the whole story. She's got a camel toe the size of a First Baseman's Mitt.

The Franchise

My name happens to be Dan.....so I'll take it as this post was meant for me. :D

Katipan
I have never beheld this spectacle.

Except at a strip club. Yet I believe the connotations of "big" are vastly different here. Please join our boob discussion.

Sure you have if you live in the MidWest. There's a few extra lbs that are accepted the further from a coast line you get.

Deberg_1990
Yeah, so see? Deberg, are you comfortable with DaKCMan sending her to the "average" pool, if say you were in the "hot" pool and the "average" pool was off limits to you?

Id hit it and wouldnt tell anybody if thats the case. ROFL

Jilly
05-28-2009, 02:25 PM

Proportional based on expected level of fitness. She's proportional due to Oreos. Judges say...no hot pool.

It was just a hypothetical because I think this exercise that DaKCMan is putting us through is futile. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Also, I still am trying to make it into the hot pool with my brains....but I'm guessing my amazing chest already got me there. According to everyone but Keg's rules.

keg in kc
My rules only rule over me.

DeezNutz
Sure you have if you live in the MidWest. There's a few extra lbs that are accepted the further from a coast line you get.

Hmm...define big in the context of your initial post.

Donger
05-28-2009, 02:30 PM
Being really, really, exceptionally good looking isn't the gift ugly people think it is. People assume that you are an airhead and are only concerned with maintaining your good lookingness.

It's a burden.

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2009, 02:38 PM
Is there a further judge who decides if you are worthy of these categories. Or have you actually elevated your status to a God and are seeking our permission to do so at this moment in time?

I don't need to ask permission.

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2009, 02:43 PM
Being really, really, exceptionally good looking isn't the gift ugly people think it is. People assume that you are an airhead and are only concerned with maintaining your good lookingness.

It's a burden.

Absolutely, part of the reason behind the question. Similar to asking whether one would prefer to be incredibly dumb and happy or genius and miserable.

Jilly
05-28-2009, 02:44 PM
Absolutely, part of the reason behind the question. Similar to asking whether one would prefer to be incredibly dumb and happy or genius and miserable.

Yes, but you're not doing a very good job of proving yourself otherwise based on this poll. :D

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2009, 02:45 PM
Yes, but you're not doing a very good job of proving yourself otherwise based on this poll. :D

Can I chalk it up to the grass is always greener?

Jilly
05-28-2009, 02:48 PM
Can I chalk it up to the grass is always greener?

Yes, because speaking as one who is on this side of the grass....it is definitely greener here and lots more space to run around.

Jilly
05-28-2009, 02:48 PM
and fyi, I voted you were awesome. But you already knew that.

Simply Red
05-28-2009, 02:49 PM
don't care miller light/music/friends

this

KCChiefsMan
05-28-2009, 02:49 PM
there's more to life than just being ridiculously, ridiculously, ridiculously good looking

keg in kc
05-28-2009, 02:50 PM

It's a burden.Speaking as an ugly person, I've always considered good looks to be a handicap, rather than something to be envied. So I've always considered myself quite fortunate.

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2009, 02:50 PM
there's more to life than just being ridiculously, ridiculously, ridiculously good looking

No one's arguing otherwise, but thanks for that.

Donger
05-28-2009, 02:53 PM
Speaking as an ugly person, I've always considered good looks to be a handicap, rather than something to be envied. So I've always considered myself quite fortunate.

Obviously, we adorable types need ugly people. If it weren't for you things, we adorable people would just be people.

How droll.

keg in kc
05-28-2009, 02:57 PM
Obviously, we adorable types need ugly people. If it weren't for you things, we adorable people would just be people.

How droll.You're obviously not actually adorable, because you recognize the fact that there are other people. You couldn't do that if you were spending all your time primping into your hand mirror. Running into walls, walking into traffic, falling off cliffs.

Truly a handicap.

Pioli Zombie
05-28-2009, 05:35 PM
Very good looking guys can flirt in the office without being slapped with sexual harassment charges.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties
05-28-2009, 05:39 PM
Who needs girls when I can look at myself in the mirror?

Rain Man
05-28-2009, 05:52 PM
I disagree with the assumption that a good-looking guy is not allowed to boink average-looking chicks. Why the heck not? It's not like there's a Handsome Man club that will kick you out if they catch you.

At least, I assume not. Donger, is there?

BigMeatballDave
05-28-2009, 05:57 PM
I'm fine with being below average looking and not being a douchebag.

People like me. My son and fiance love me. That's all that matters.

A few extra dollars would be nice though...

Spott
05-28-2009, 06:01 PM
If I wanted to land hotter chicks, I'd just buy a motorcycle.

Sure-Oz
05-28-2009, 06:02 PM
Most women say im really good looking, so i had to vote for option 1

Fairplay
05-28-2009, 06:05 PM
this

So SR have you made any moves on that chick that runs around nude in her apartment yet?

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2009, 06:24 PM
the assumption that a good-looking guy is not allowed to boink average-looking chicks. Why the heck not? It's not like there's a Handsome Man club that will kick you out if they catch you.

Because that's the way the question was posed.

Fairplay
05-28-2009, 06:27 PM
An average looking guy could think he is actually think is is good looking and hit on hot chicks.

He would be a poser.

Mr. Krab
05-28-2009, 06:29 PM
Don't tell me we are going to now have 2 stupid and irrelevant options to every frackin' poll?

kstater
05-28-2009, 06:30 PM
Being hung like a horse seems to aid my average looks.

Does that answer your question?

luv
05-28-2009, 06:37 PM
Who's judging the looks? Everyone's views are different.

Pioli Zombie
Ok. I'm going to be like John Cusack in Say Anything talking to the guys in the parking lot.

If you all are so good looking and such studs with the women and know so much.
Then how come you're all like on chiefs planet every night of the week instead of with these women?
Posted via Mobile Device

DaKCMan AP
Don't tell me we are going to now have 2 stupid and irrelevant options to every frackin' poll?

So far the only stupid and irrelevant content in this thread is the above quoted post.

All poll options are necessary and legitimate.

Halfcan
05-28-2009, 06:47 PM
Um.

I could be butt ass ****ing ugly and still pull enough ass to not worry about the ass I wasn't pulling.

yep guys will nail anything with a gap

Mr. Krab
05-28-2009, 06:48 PM
So far the only stupid and irrelevant content in this thread is the above quoted post.

All poll options are necessary and legitimate.
Says the lame-o that actually put himself as an option. :rolleyes:

DaKCMan AP
05-28-2009, 06:51 PM

You're just jealous. And lack Awesomeness.

kstater
05-28-2009, 06:51 PM

Umm, DaKCManAP is awesome.

salame
05-28-2009, 06:52 PM
ummmmm

BWillie
05-28-2009, 10:34 PM
I'm fine with being below average looking and not being a douchebag.

People like me. My son and fiance love me. That's all that matters.

A few extra dollars would be nice though...

On average, good looking people make more than ugly ones. It's true. Good looking people are given a free pass and it's easier to be political. Of course there are many exceptions, but as a whole is what I'm talking about.

stlchiefs
05-28-2009, 10:50 PM
Umm, DaKCManAP is awesome.

Drunk by 8:00 again :shake:

JuicesFlowing
05-29-2009, 12:35 AM
I'd rather be really, really, really ridiculously good looking.<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2xXaYj33F0A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2xXaYj33F0A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DaKCMan AP
05-29-2009, 05:22 AM
Drunk by 8:00 again :shake:

Alcohol can act as a truth serum. ;)

Fairplay
05-29-2009, 07:44 AM
Midnight Vulture is one handsome stud.

He probably has the women and queers wanting him.

ChiTown
05-29-2009, 07:47 AM
On average, good looking people make more than ugly ones. It's true. Good looking people are given a free pass and it's easier to be political. Of course there are many exceptions, but as a whole is what I'm talking about.

Unfortunately, there is a lot of truth to that.