PDA

View Full Version : Life Husband uses Craigslist to arrange wife's rape

Deberg_1990
06-04-2009, 02:23 PM
http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/1606100,w-north-carolina-craiglist-rape-060309.article

KANNAPOLIS, N.C.---- A North Carolina husband used the online advertising service Craigslist to enlist a man to rape his wife in the couple's home, police said Wednesday.

The 25-year-old Kannapolis man faces first-degree rape and other charges. The Associated Press, which generally does not identify victims of sexual assault, is not naming the man to avoid identifying his wife.

His wife called 911 early Sunday morning and said a man with a knife raped her in the bedroom of their home in Kannapolis, about 25 miles northeast of Charlotte, authorities said. Her husband was in the room, police said. Their two young children were also home, but were unaware of what was happening, authorities said.

The husband sought someone in the ads to come to his home and have sex with his wife using "scare tactics," police said. It was without her knowledge or consent, police said.

Authorities are still investigating the identity of the man who attacked the woman and it wasn't known if the husband paid him to do it. The woman was not seriously injured, but was treated at a hospital and released.

Investigators turned their suspicions to the husband after his statement didn't add up and because there were no signs the attacker broke into the home. The husband was jailed Wednesday on $200,000 bond.

"We share the public's horror that such a crime was committed, and our heart goes out to the victim," said Craigslist spokeswoman Susan MacTavish Best.

The online classified site had been criticized for its "erotic services" section, which Craigslist agreed to do away with last month after a Boston medical student, deemed "the Craigslist killer," was charged with killing a woman he met on the site.

A Kansas City, Mo., man was sentenced last month to 29 years in prison for raping a woman who advertised in the section

|Zach|
06-04-2009, 02:25 PM
That 'ol chestnut.

Amnorix
06-04-2009, 02:29 PM
Wait, I read about this in Penthouse Letters 10 or so years ago and everyone was ended up very happy.. The husband turned the wife into a bondage loving swinger....

keg in kc
06-04-2009, 02:32 PM
"Not seriously injured"? Are you ****ing kidding me?

I hope the husband gets gangraped with mop-handles.

The other guy too. Even if the husband misled him and he thought the situation was a controlled one, it takes a special kind of sick to get off on doing that.

The Franchise
06-04-2009, 02:39 PM
"His wife called 911 early Sunday morning and said a man with a knife raped her in the bedroom of their home in Kannapolis, about 25 miles northeast of Charlotte, authorities said. Her husband was in the room, police said. Their two young children were also home, but were unaware of what was happening, authorities said."

How did the husband make it out of the house alive? I'm pretty sure she can figure something is up when a guy is raping her and the husband is in the corner whacking it.

Mr. Krab
06-04-2009, 02:40 PM
The end of Craigslist begins....

crazycoffey
06-04-2009, 02:44 PM
The end of Craigslist begins....

Good, they've had plenty of complaints, yet they do nothing to change their business practice. It's malice I say, malice....

Mr. Krab
06-04-2009, 02:49 PM
Good, they've had plenty of complaints, yet they do nothing to change their business practice. It's malice I say, malice....
You ever think that maybe Craigslist isn't the problem it's the screwed up human beings misusing it? That guy would of done something fugged up whether it was using Craigslist or some other avenue.

crazycoffey
06-04-2009, 02:50 PM
You ever think that maybe Craigslist isn't the problem it's the screwed up human beings misusing it? That guy would of done something fugged up whether it was using Craigslist or some other avenue.

cross thread - tongue in cheek - humor

Mr. Krab
06-04-2009, 02:54 PM
cross thread - tongue in cheek - humor
I must of missed that thread. I always missed the good stuff. :deevee:

Skip Towne
06-04-2009, 02:57 PM
I was just having fun. I didn't mean any harm.

crazycoffey
06-04-2009, 02:59 PM
I must of missed that thread. I always missed the good stuff. :deevee:

The crunchberries thread, turned from frivolous lawsuit to how McDonald's coffee was a weapon of mass destruction. It was my fault because I suggested that stupid lawsuits like the McD's one was a gateway to the more frivolous suits we see today. My opinion - that this was a waste of lawyers/judges time and the people's courts money - is wrong apparently.

EyePod
06-04-2009, 03:01 PM
Is this like some weird hick town that's a breed between Indianapolis and Kansas City (Kannapolis?).

Amnorix

QFT.

EyePod
The crunchberries thread, turned from frivolous lawsuit to how McDonald's coffee was a weapon of mass destruction. It was my fault because I suggested that stupid lawsuits like the McD's one was a gateway to the more frivolous suits we see today. My opinion - that this was a waste of lawyers/judges time and the people's courts money - is wrong apparently.

LOL loser ;)

chasedude
06-04-2009, 03:10 PM
And yet another story that makes me wonder why there is no lifeguard in the gene pool?

It's a sick, sick, sick, world.

jiveturkey
06-04-2009, 03:14 PM
How the fuck does that ad even stay up on Craigslist? I posted a sales job in Cincy this afternoon and they took it down because I didn't list out the details of the commission structure, which is dumb because it's based on the success of the sales person. I included the base salary info though.

But if you post a "rape my wife" ad you're good to go???

Kyle DeLexus
06-04-2009, 03:31 PM
How the **** does that ad even stay up on Craigslist? I posted a sales job in Cincy this afternoon and they took it down because I didn't list out the details of the commission structure, which is dumb because it's based on the success of the sales person. I included the base salary info though.

Yes. This is America, tell people what they'll make you sick bastard!

crazycoffey
06-04-2009, 03:33 PM
How the fuck does that ad even stay up on Craigslist? I posted a sales job in Cincy this afternoon and they took it down because I didn't list out the details of the commission structure, which is dumb because it's based on the success of the sales person. I included the base salary info though.

He clarified the compensation, so it was ok....

Demonpenz
When I was dating a girl there was always a code word if things got out of hand. Like Red Red Red since no no no was a part of our rape fantasy

BigVE
That poor woman....OR...is she crying foul because it was a bit kinkier/less satisfying than she imagined? Freaks everywhere.

crazycoffey
06-04-2009, 03:35 PM
When I was dating a girl there was always a code word if things got out of hand. Like Red Red Red since no no no was a part of our rape fantasy

I always liked "harder daddy harder" - I disappoint even myself sometimes....

Kyle DeLexus
06-04-2009, 03:36 PM
That poor woman....OR...is she crying foul because it was a bit kinkier/less satisfying than she imagined? Freaks everywhere.

So your saying she Kobe'd this guy?

MOhillbilly
06-04-2009, 03:36 PM
when he goes to prison the inmates will arrange his rape by kite.

BigVE
06-04-2009, 03:39 PM
So your saying she Kobe'd this guy?

Heck, would you/we be surprised if that was the case? Not anymore. I'm not sayin'....Im just sayin'.

Kyle DeLexus
06-04-2009, 03:40 PM
Heck, would you/we be surprised if that was the case? Not anymore. I'm not sayin'....Im just sayin'.

She's probably just pissed because the guy didn't have a big enough penis or something.

KcFanInGA
06-04-2009, 03:43 PM
That is messed up. What the hell?

Mr. Flopnuts
06-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Wow. I lived in that community for awhile. There's all kinds in them parts. All kinds.

CrazyPhuD
06-04-2009, 04:57 PM

I find 'Oh high grandma' works wonders as a safe word.

Kyle DeLexus
06-04-2009, 05:05 PM
That is messed up. What the hell?

She's just being a drama/size queen. What happened to "for better or worse"? I swear no one takes the sacred vows of marriage seriously these days.

Pioli Zombie
06-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Mawwaige. That dweam within a dweam....
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
06-04-2009, 05:42 PM
. My opinion - that this was a waste of lawyers/judges time and the people's courts money - is wrong apparently.

FWIW i agree with you here