PDA

View Full Version : News Im coming home!!!

chiefsfaninwa
06-05-2009, 10:09 PM
I came I saw I got my butt kicked!! Eleven years in Seattle, no work no money time to let house go!

We will be back Mid July, If anybody know of websites or has a house for rent please let me know.. We are looking for the Olathe, OP , Lenexa area.

Cant wait to get home and let my boy watch a real football team. Seahawk country is a nice place to visit, but as we all know they couldnt handle it in the AFC west.

Thanks!

Deberg_1990
06-05-2009, 10:13 PM
Seahawk country is a nice place to visit, but as we all know they couldnt handle it in the AFC west.

and yet they made a Super Bowl appearance just a few years ago....

Welcome back to KC.

ModSocks
06-05-2009, 10:15 PM
I don't know whether to be happy for you or feel bad for you
Posted via Mobile Device

chiefsfaninwa
06-05-2009, 10:18 PM
Be happy... I gave it my all!! And i do mean my all!! Savings, time everything!

Found out yesterday that out of the 12 houses here on my block 6 are foreclosing.

Five months of empty promises my wife got a job today so we are now on the way..

It was just a house, thats it..

Coach
06-05-2009, 10:18 PM
There are some homes available in the NW KCK area, where I reside. Nice neighborhood as well.

Buehler445
06-05-2009, 10:20 PM
There are some homes available in the NW KCK area, where I reside. Nice neighborhood as well.

Yeah, it was nice. Until some d-bag bought a foreclosed house, then the whole neighborhood went to shit.

:D

Jus' playin, Coach. It's only cause I'm jealous :)

KCChiefsMan
06-05-2009, 10:30 PM
rent.com is pretty good for finding a place to rent. But make sure you look on www.apartmentratings.com to see what the people are saying about the place.

Coach
06-05-2009, 10:32 PM
Are you lookin for a house or an apartment by the way?

acesn8s
06-06-2009, 12:21 AM
I know of place that is great if you like ants in the kitchen and pool that opens in June and closes before Labor Day. They will even charge you more in rent than they promise in their move-in special.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-06-2009, 12:22 AM
I came I saw I got my butt kicked!! Eleven years in Seattle, no work no money time to let house go!

We will be back Mid July, If anybody know of websites or has a house for rent please let me know.. We are looking for the Olathe, OP , Lenexa area.

Cant wait to get home and let my boy watch a real football team. Seahawk country is a nice place to visit, but as we all know they couldnt handle it in the AFC west.

Thanks!

http://www.theboxset.com/images/reviewcaptures/612capture_tombstone03.jpg