PDA

View Full Version : Poop GREAT day for a WIN.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-08-2009, 01:12 AM
Yep, the ol' rep points took a few hits but I did EXACTLY as I said I would do and brought the Mecca Tribute Thread to 2000 with the help of Pioli Zombie.

The funniest thing was that Skip Towne thought he was going to red rep me before I finished.

Result?

FAIL.LMAO

Here's a nice little quote from Public Codger Number One:

"Me and my friends have already beat you down".

Beat me down? More like beat me off. Dude seriously; a statement like that might as well be "I'm gonna' tell my Mommy on you".

Bottom Line:

I got the win, and you and your "friends"( but mostly you )look like fucking children.

I am in your head, I am on this board, and now matter how in control you might think you are, every time you move a goal post, I'm gonna' Louie Aguiar that football right up your ass.

CrazyPhuD
06-08-2009, 01:59 AM
OK look, prior to this most recent incident , I really had no major issue you when you were DCS or ROR. Sure you could be annoying but so could everyone else here at times.

However this last incident and your quite mature behavior since is the straw that broke the camels back. The post whoring in the Mecca thread was irritating mainly because as inane as some conversations we have here, we don't generally whore not for whoring's sake. If it were somewhere else, fine but in the main forum? Come on man how long have you been using the internet? Since yesterday?

That got me to the point where seriously I was thinking about carding you ass just to get you to stop that. But even then I refrained. Now you pull this immature shit and pitch a fit. I'm in TX now for my niece's 4th birthday and god damn I swear she's more mature than you are right now.

Look really what were you expecting? You were fucking around in the main forum and post whoring for the sake of whoring. Whether you intended to or not you were effectively fucking with everyone else on the board and you're really surprised that people decided to fuck with you? Come on how long have you been on this place? You should have known if you piss people off they were going to fuck with you. If not...well you do now....

Welcome to CP....

J Diddy
06-08-2009, 02:08 AM
OK look, prior to this most recent indecent , I really had no major issue you when you were DCS or ROR. Sure you could be annoying but so could everyone else here at times.

However this last incident and your quite mature behavior since is the straw that broke the camels back. The post whoring in the Mecca thread was irritating mainly because as inane as some conversations we have here, we don't generally whore not for whoring's sake. If it were somewhere else, fine but in the main forum? Come on man how long have you been using the internet? Since yesterday?

That got me to the point where seriously I was thinking about carding you ass just to get you to stop that. But even then I refrained. Now you pull this immature shit and pitch a fit. I'm in TX now for my niece's 4th birthday and god damn I swear she's more mature than you are right now.

Look really what were you expecting? You were ****ing around in the main forum and post whoring for the sake of whoring. Whether you intended to or not you were effectively ****ing with everyone else on the board and you're really surprised that people decided to **** with you? Come on how long have you been on this place? You should have known if you piss people off they were going to **** with you. If not...well you do now....

Welcome to CP....

I'm J Diddy and I approve of this message.

KCChiefsMan
06-08-2009, 03:03 AM
what happened?

Tiger's Fan
06-08-2009, 04:54 AM
I hate when the kids are out of school for the summer.

Fire Me Boy!
06-08-2009, 05:23 AM
Hmm.... I ignored that thread long ago.