PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Wanna play Volleyball against former Chiefs players

xfactor
06-10-2009, 06:06 AM
Instead of playing flag football, how about you guys get volleyball teams together, beat former Chiefs players and help raise money for a great cause!!

http://www.yournextplay.org/?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=36&Itemid=55

Celebrity Sand Volleyball Tournament.
Date: Saturday, June 13, 2009

Time: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Centerline Beach Volleyball

Street: 1910 E. 40 hwy
City/State: Blue Springs, MO
Map: View Map

Price: $200 per coed team of up to 6 players ($25 per additional player)
Inquiries: Crystal Frazier or Anthony Davis yournextplay@yahoo.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Additional Sponsorship Levels:
Click here for more information on additional sponsorship opportunities.

We are asking you to consider the importance of our mission and make a commitment today by sponsoring Serving 4 Stroke. We are dedicating this foundation to offering the best services, programs and opportunities to the Kansas City community. With your help, we can achieve this goal. Please team up with us and help make a difference in the lives of stroke survivors and their families.

damaticous
06-10-2009, 06:39 AM
I would have done this if I would have known about it at least a week a head of time.

xfactor
06-10-2009, 06:57 AM
I just found out they still needed teams this morning. I know for sure that Anthony Davis, Kimble Anders and a bunch of other players for the 90's will be there competing. This is hosted by Anthony Davis, so it would be ChiefsPlanet bragging rights for eternity if they could knock off the Chiefs team!!

damaticous
06-10-2009, 08:39 AM
Sounds like a blast. I have a team of 5 people and we're pretty good. But we all have stuff going on Saturday and wouldn't be able to make it. That's why I say if we had known about it last week we probably could have made it. :(

It really sounds like fun though.

xfactor
06-10-2009, 09:27 AM
Good news for you it is being postponed and set at a later date, i'll post new date when it comes available.

BarrySPAMAID
06-10-2009, 09:44 AM
Good work Ty!!

crazycoffey
06-10-2009, 10:07 AM
Good news for you it is being postponed and set at a later date, i'll post new date when it comes available.

Yes, Let us know, I may get a St. Louis Group together to head that way. It sounds like fun! OTWP, would you and the Mrs like to play Sand Volleyball?

EyePod
06-10-2009, 10:39 AM
Damn it. I'm graduating then. In Pennsylvania. So I can't go. I wish I could though, really. I love vball and I love the Chiefs...

EyePod
06-10-2009, 10:40 AM
Well, just saw that it's postponed, but me living in Philly really puts a damper on my KC hangout time.

Kyle DeLexus
06-10-2009, 11:09 AM
Post the date when you find out what it is and I'll try to get a team together. Might be difficult to get a team, everyone went home for summer.

xfactor
06-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Good work Ty!!

Hey blame it on Anthony and you can take it up with him lol. I'll I am is the messenger so don't shoot me.

xfactor
06-10-2009, 11:12 AM
Yes, Let us know, I may get a St. Louis Group together to head that way. It sounds like fun! OTWP, would you and the Mrs like to play Sand Volleyball?

Was that directed towards me, I think I already have a team together and I don't have a Mrs anymore. I could defiently help you get players though if you needed some.

Monty
06-10-2009, 12:38 PM
Was that directed towards me, I think I already have a team together and I don't have a Mrs anymore. I could defiently help you get players though if you needed some.

Ty, that was directed at OTWP and his wife.

CC, if have some advance notice, I'm open to playing as well if you need ppl.

crazycoffey
06-10-2009, 12:54 PM
Ty, that was directed at OTWP and his wife.

CC, if have some advance notice, I'm open to playing as well if you need ppl.

Cool, well - let's see what the day is, OTWP's school is almost done (I think) so maybe his schedule will open up. I do have a few weeks in July and Sept that I'll be off the calander.

Bwana
06-10-2009, 03:02 PM
Hey, If you spring for the plane ticket I'm there!

Otter
06-10-2009, 03:11 PM
I can't help but notice they don't name the players that will be present. Let me guess...

Jesse "James" Haynes
Ted White
Bobby Sippio
Brian Shay
Todd Blackledge

Don't forget your autograph pads and cameras folks!!!