PDA

View Full Version : KU KU releases 2010 football schedule

Lzen
06-11-2009, 09:27 AM
http://www2.kusports.com/news/2009/jun/10/ku-releases-2010-football-schedule/?football

By J-W Staff Reports

A non-conference home game against Georgia Tech is one of the highlights of the 2010 Kansas football schedule released Wednesday by KU.
The Jayhawks have agreed to a two-year, home-and-home series with the Yellow Jackets. The return game will be played in Atlanta, Ga., in 2011.

KU's other 2010 non-conference games include home matchups against North Dakota State and New Mexico State and a road contest against Southern Mississippi. The Jayhawks also will face Big 12 South opponents Baylor, Texas A&M and Oklahoma State for the first time since 2007.
The complete 2010 schedule is shown below.

2010 Kansas Football Schedule
Sept. 4 NORTH DAKOTA STATE
Sept. 11 GEORGIA TECH
Sept. 18 at Southern Mississippi
Sept. 25 NEW MEXICO STATE
Oct. 2 *at Baylor
Oct. 16 *KANSAS STATE
Oct. 23 *TEXAS A&M
Oct. 30 *at Iowa State
Nov. 6 *COLORADO
Nov. 13 *at Nebraska
Nov. 20 *OKLAHOMA STATE
Nov. 27 *vs. Missouri (at Kansas City)
Home games in ALL CAPS

Mr. Flopnuts
06-11-2009, 09:37 AM
LMAO KUpcake schedule.

Mr. Krab
06-11-2009, 09:42 AM
Sept. 4 NORTH DAKOTA STATE
Sept. 11 GEORGIA TECH
Sept. 18 at Southern Mississippi
Sept. 25 NEW MEXICO STATE

Dakota and Mexico are both weak but Tech and Southern Miss can both step up sometimes. Big 12 schools get plenty of competition during league play so it doesn't really matter.

Lzen
06-11-2009, 09:53 AM
LMAO KUpcake schedule.

GT and Southern Miss are not cupcakes. ;)

CoMoChief
06-11-2009, 09:56 AM
No OU to TX is see..................again. Seems to be an every other year thing for KU football to not play any Big12 powerhouses.

If they dont win the north it will be considered a choke job.

DJJasonp
06-11-2009, 09:56 AM
damn....can we somehow squeeze one more year out of Mr. Reesing??

Frazod
06-11-2009, 10:03 AM
Well, it's nice to see them continue to play ONE non-conference road game.

Some day, perhaps, in the distant future, they'll man up to the point where they actually play two of them. :rolleyes:

Lzen
06-11-2009, 10:07 AM
No OU to TX is see..................again. Seems to be an every other year thing for KU football to not play any Big12 powerhouses.

Are you truly this dumb?

Ok, perhaps that was a little harsh. You are just ignorant.

Let me enlighten you. The Big 12 using a 2 year rotation. In 2006 & 2007, KU played Texas A&M, Oklahoma St. & Baylor. In 2008 & 2009, they played Texas Tech, Texas, & Oklahoma. In 2010 & 2011, they go back to the rotation of Texas A&M, Ok. St., & Baylor. This is just how it has worked out. The Big 12 makes that rotation. They had no idea which teams would be the powerhouses when they made the rotation. Ok, probably a good bet that OU and UT would always be. But the others were no guarantees.

In any case, this is not always an advantage for KU. Just look at this year. They have to play all 3 of the perceived power houses. That would be a disadvantage.

Lzen
06-11-2009, 10:10 AM

Some day, perhaps, in the distant future, they'll man up to the point where they actually play two of them. :rolleyes:

I have no problem with the way it is now. :)

Lzen
06-11-2009, 10:12 AM
Wait a second, Tim. I just looked at MU's schedule last year. They didn't play a single non con true road game. The only non con that they didn't play at home was Illinois and that was at a neutral site. Why don't you worry about your own team first. ;)

Lzen
06-11-2009, 10:15 AM

Actually, MU employs the same strategy. Go back and look at their schedule history. Only difference is a couple of years of neutral site games with Illinois.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/teams/schedule?teamId=142

Frazod
06-11-2009, 10:17 AM
Actually, MU employed the same strategy. Go back and look at their schedule history. Only difference is a couple of years of neutral site games with Illinois.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/teams/schedule?teamId=142

FYP

Lzen
06-11-2009, 10:20 AM
FYP

Well, I still see this year's schedule with just 1 true road game - @ Nevada. Not sure what you're getting at with that post.

sedated
06-11-2009, 10:20 AM

pot-kettle

and it seems 90% of BCS teams do this, so I can't see why anyone would make such a big deal about it, other than just because their vag is sore.

Frazod
06-11-2009, 10:21 AM
pot-kettle

and it seems 90% of BCS teams do this, so I can't see why anyone would make such a big deal about it, other than just because their vag is sore.

The vaginas play in Lawrence, Nancy.

sedated
06-11-2009, 10:22 AM
its nice to get rid of the power south teams, but its unfortunate it will be after we lose so much. woulda been a great shedule this year.

sedated
06-11-2009, 10:28 AM

that's just about the maturity level I would have expected, neanderthal.

Frazod
06-11-2009, 10:34 AM
that's just about the maturity level I would have expected, neanderthal.

LMAO

Sedated knocking somebody else's maturity level.

Wow.

:LOL:

DJay23
06-11-2009, 11:06 AM
Kind of cool playing NDSU. I wonder if that came about since we played them in the tournament this past season.

For what it's worth, they actually have a pretty strong football history. They've beaten Division 1 teams on their turf in the past.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
06-11-2009, 11:22 AM

And when has the almighty juggernaut tiggers played more than one non-con road game. And don't give me the neutral site crap with Illinois?

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
06-11-2009, 11:23 AM

Not for the last few years; since the KU/mu game has been moved to Arrowhead.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
06-11-2009, 11:28 AM

That is retarded to think it would be a choke job.

kepp
06-11-2009, 11:35 AM
That is retarded to think it would be a choke job.

Seriously? The most returning talent AND the easiest schedule. How would that NOT be choking?

Lzen
06-11-2009, 11:39 AM
Seriously? The most returning talent AND the easiest schedule. How would that NOT be choking?

One does not go with the other.

sedated
06-11-2009, 11:47 AM

Returing talent? We lose the big 3 of our offense - Reesing, Briscoe, and Meier. And Stuckey on D.

It may not be up there like when we lost Talib, Collins, McAnderson, McClinton, Henry in 07, but it will hurt.

We may have an easy schedule, but it it looks a lot different considering we will be breaking in a new QB.

Frazod
06-11-2009, 12:12 PM
And when has the almighty juggernaut tiggers played more than one non-con road game. And don't give me the neutral site crap with Illinois?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Because St. Louis is in Columbia. Idiot.

Mr. Krab
06-11-2009, 12:22 PM
Are you truly this dumb?

Let me enlighten you. The Big 12 using a 2 year rotation. In 2006 & 2007, KU played Texas A&M, Oklahoma St. & Baylor. In 2008 & 2009, they played Texas Tech, Texas, & Oklahoma. In 2010 & 2011, they go back to the rotation of Texas A&M, Ok. St., & Baylor. This is just how it has worked out. The Big 12 makes that rotation. They had no idea which teams would be the powerhouses when they made the rotation. Ok, probably a good bet that OU and UT would always be. But the others were no guarantees.

In any case, this is not always an advantage for KU. Just look at this year. They have to play all 3 of the perceived power houses. That would be a disadvantage.
I think they should divide up Texas and OU from the rotation. Every North team should play OU or Texas each year but not both. Seems like it would be more even to me.

BWillie
06-11-2009, 12:46 PM
I'm seeing 7-5, maybe 8-4. Most of the losses coming at the end of the year.

cmh6476
06-11-2009, 12:53 PM
what happenned to the 2009 season?

KCChiefsMan
06-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Well, I still see this year's schedule with just 1 true road game - @ Nevada. Not sure what you're getting at with that post.

thats just how he is, he's the type that would wear a soul patch and then make fun of a better looking guy for wearing a soul patch.

Bearcat
06-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Are you truly this dumb?

It boggles my mind that people still need this explanation.... it's like people who still say "OMG, the NFL screwed the Chiefs with that schedule" every year even though it's completely predetermined by division and standing.

Frazod
06-11-2009, 01:00 PM
what happenned to the 2009 season?

That schedule has already been determined.

Kansas opens the season against the Mighty Northern Colorado Bears, in Lawrence (of course). The Mighty Northern Colorado Bears were a stunning 1-10 last year, but I'm sure they must be far tougher than their record indicates.

And I'm sure Chiefs_Mike_Topeka will be along shortly to explain how this is just as challenging as playing Illinois at a neutral site.

:whackit:

cmh6476
06-11-2009, 01:02 PM

Kansas opens the season against the Mighty Northern Colorado Bears, in Lawrence (of course). The Mighty Northern Colorado Bears were a stunning 1-10 last year, but I'm sure they must be far tougher than their record indicates.

And I'm sure Chiefs_Mike_Topeka will be along shortly to explain how this is just as challenging as playing Illinois at a neutral site.

its not our fault the people in st louis have an illinois/missouri complex

Bearcat
06-11-2009, 01:03 PM

Or maybe SEMO or Furman? :spock:

Frazod
06-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Or maybe SEMO or Furman? :spock:

Hey, talk to your boy Mike. He's the one who seems to think that opening the season against a good team from a major conference on the road somehow doesn't matter or count. I'm just trying to understand that.

Lzen
06-11-2009, 02:01 PM
Hey, talk to your boy Mike. He's the one who seems to think that opening the season against a good team from a major conference on the road somehow doesn't matter or count. I'm just trying to understand that.

It is a neutral site. Not as good as a home game, sure. But not a true road contest, either. So, again I say, MU is really not much different in the way they schedule.

Frazod
06-11-2009, 02:06 PM
It is a neutral site. Not as good as a home game, sure. But not a true road contest, either. So, again I say, MU is really not much different in the way they schedule.

Well, you did play a game against real non-conference opponent on the road last year. Finally.

And seeing how that worked out for you, I guess I can understand why you go out of your way to avoid them.

kepp
06-11-2009, 02:07 PM
One does not go with the other.

Returing talent? We lose the big 3 of our offense - Reesing, Briscoe, and Meier. And Stuckey on D.

It may not be up there like when we lost Talib, Collins, McAnderson, McClinton, Henry in 07, but it will hurt.

We may have an easy schedule, but it it looks a lot different considering we will be breaking in a new QB.

Woops...my bad. I was reading it as THIS year's schedule. I was wondering why it seemed so easy...thought I remembered that you guys played both OU and UT this year.

Thig Lyfe
06-11-2009, 02:12 PM
How can I be the first to say TO DA SHIP!!!!!!!

06-11-2009, 02:35 PM
Here we go again.

Frazod
06-11-2009, 02:38 PM
Here we go again.

And only 5 1/2 months to go until we actually play. :D

06-11-2009, 02:48 PM
And only 5 1/2 months to go until we actually play. :D:LOL:This rivalry thing just cracks me up anymore.

The mere mention of KU or MU in a thread and the shit starts. It's like Pavlov's dog.

What is really funny here is that out of all the fans of both sides, the one I like the least is a KU fan. :banghead:

Frazod
06-11-2009, 02:51 PM
What is really funny here is that out of all the fans of both sides, the one I like the least is a KU fan. :banghead:

What a coincidence - me too!

Bearcat
06-11-2009, 02:52 PM
Here we go again.

Let's just speed this up....

Scoreboard /2008

Scoreboard /2007

You blitzed the f***ing safety!!

[pic of turf in the helmet]

Orange Bowl

Kneepads

NC

We were talking about football.

Oh yeah, Orange Bowl and NC

Big 12 North champs or something, and secondary sport, and biggest victory ever.

Quinn Snyder

Uh, football?

Orange Bowl!

:doh!:

Did I mention scoreboard?

Yes, right before I did.

And Orange Bowl?

A few times.

And you threw in that pick of Reesing, did that kneepad joke, and that lame secondary sport thing..... oh, what about 'tradition since September'?

Right, because you guys were relatively unknown to the national media until that one September. Damn, forgot about that one... so much old smack, so little time, right?

No problem, wanna make fun of K-State for a while?

Sure, Bill Snyder is like 148, right? Haha.

Frazod
06-11-2009, 02:57 PM

Scoreboard /2008

Scoreboard /2007

Orange Bowl

Kneepads

NC

Big 12 North champs or something, and secondary sport, and biggest victory ever.

Quinn Snyder

Uh, football?

Orange Bowl!

Yes, right before I did.

And Orange Bowl?

A few times.

And you threw in that pick of Reesing, did that kneepad joke, and that lame secondary sport thing..... oh, what about 'tradition since September'?

Right, because you guys were relatively unknown to the national media until that one September. Damn, forgot about that one... so much old smack, so little time, right?

You probably should have sprinkled a few "TO THE SHIP!s" in there, but other than that, I think that pretty much covers it. LMAO

06-11-2009, 02:58 PM

Scoreboard /2008

Scoreboard /2007

Orange Bowl

Kneepads

NC

Quinn Snyder

Uh, football?

Orange Bowl!

Yes, right before I did.

And Orange Bowl?

A few times.

Sure, Bill Snyder is like 148, right? Haha.:LOL:NICE!!! Rep

kepp
06-11-2009, 04:06 PM

Scoreboard /2008

Scoreboard /2007

Yeah, that pretty much covers it. Can we sticky this?

Sure-Oz
06-11-2009, 05:14 PM
KU should dominate the north with all their stars back

BWillie
06-11-2009, 05:16 PM

Dezmon Briscoe bioatch

Skip Towne
06-11-2009, 05:24 PM
Dezmon Briscoe bioatch

Todd Reesing, Kerry Meyer, and some other guys.

luv
06-11-2009, 05:26 PM

Scoreboard /2008

Scoreboard /2007

Orange Bowl

Kneepads

NC

Quinn Snyder

Uh, football?

Orange Bowl!

Yes, right before I did.

And Orange Bowl?

A few times.

Bearcat sighting!

Bearcat
06-11-2009, 05:43 PM
Bearcat sighting!

Sssshhhhh....

luv
06-11-2009, 05:50 PM
Sssshhhhh....

LOOK EVERYONE!!! BEARCAT!!!!

Bearcat
06-11-2009, 06:05 PM
LOOK EVERYONE!!! BEARCAT!!!!

Luckily, I'm just not that popular. :p

luv
06-11-2009, 06:07 PM
Luckily, I'm just not that popular. :p

Or maybe they read the title of the thread and don't care to open it. :p

Skip Towne
06-11-2009, 06:24 PM

Scoreboard /2008

Scoreboard /2007

Orange Bowl

Kneepads

NC

Quinn Snyder

Uh, football?

Orange Bowl!

Yes, right before I did.

And Orange Bowl?

A few times.

What about the booger picture?

Lzen
06-11-2009, 07:13 PM

I hope that is the case. Although we have a lot of question marks - mainly on defense. Nebraska might challenge and even MU could make some noise. Although I don't see MU being nearly as successful as the last couple years due to losing some very good talent. That and the south rotation of Texas, OU, and Tech means the north is no gimme for KU.

Still, this is a Helluva lot better position to be in than when Mangino first came to KU.

Have you read Phil Steele's prediction. He says KU will finish 4th in the North. WTF? 4th? In the North? Seriously?

Lzen
06-11-2009, 07:16 PM
What about the booger picture?

:)

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
06-11-2009, 07:32 PM

My point is that all the mu fans seem to think they schedule like they are Boise State or something; you point to that neutral site game against Illinois like you are playing the Super Bowl champs at their house.

Bearcat
06-11-2009, 07:52 PM
My point is that all the mu fans seem to think they schedule like they are Boise State or something; you point to that neutral site game against Illinois like you are playing the Super Bowl champs at their house.

Yeah, it's funny that a school with fewer quality wins than Mizzou over the past two seasons (1) is somehow a measuring stick for non-conference scheduling. And prior to 2007, Illinois wasn't just bad, they had some awful seasons... so let's not pretend that game exists in order to boost Mizzou's SoS.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
06-11-2009, 08:37 PM
Yeah, it's funny that a school with fewer quality wins than Mizzou over the past two seasons (1) is somehow a measuring stick for non-conference scheduling. And prior to 2007, Illinois wasn't just bad, they had some awful seasons... so let's not pretend that game exists in order to boost Mizzou's SoS.

I have never said that KU is the measuring stick for non-con scheduling; they do what just about every other major conference school does, play as many home games as possible; brings money to the school and the program. And playing in the Big 12 the SOS will always take care of itself. Would I like to see KU play Michigan, Ohio State, USC in the non-con, sure as a fan it would be fun. But you can't pretend that playing USF on the road, having So. Miss at home this year, playing there next year, and getting a home and home with Ga. Tech is any different than 90% of every other major conference team. Get at least one "name" game and use the rest of non-con to prepare for the "real" season.

Frazod
06-11-2009, 08:40 PM
Yeah, well let's also not pretend that they're Northern Colorado, either.

And remember, Illinois was a BCS team a couple of years ago. I'm told that's supposed to be impressive.

Lzen
06-11-2009, 08:44 PM

And remember, Illinois was a BCS team a couple of years ago. I'm told that's supposed to be impressive.

Sure, Illinois is better than Northern Colorado. I don't think anybody would argue that. But I just want to point out that Illinois did not belong in a BCS bowl that year. They were a good team that year, but not BCS good. And they they got throttled by USC as I recall.

Bearcat
06-11-2009, 08:47 PM
I have never said that KU is the measuring stick for non-con scheduling; they do what just about every other major conference school does, play as many home games as possible; brings money to the school and the program. And playing in the Big 12 the SOS will always take care of itself. Would I like to see KU play Michigan, Ohio State, USC in the non-con, sure as a fan it would be fun. But you can't pretend that playing USF on the road, having So. Miss at home this year, playing there next year, and getting a home and home with Ga. Tech is any different than 90% of every other major conference team. Get at least one "name" game and use the rest of non-con to prepare for the "real" season.

Should have been clearer, I was agreeing with you... my whole post is about Illinois... Illinois is somehow a measuring stick for a healthy non-con.

I'm happy with what Kansas does with their non-con. It's been discussed too many times here, but it wasn't so long ago that they were losing to or barely beating the Toledos and La Lafayettes... it wasn't until they burst onto the scene one year by beating everyone by 50+ that people said it was a cupcake schedule.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
06-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Should have been clearer, I was agreeing with you... my whole post is about Illinois... Illinois is somehow a measuring stick for a healthy non-con.

I'm happy with what Kansas does with their non-con. It's been discussed too many times here, but it wasn't so long ago that they were losing to or barely beating the Toledos and La Lafayettes... it wasn't until they burst onto the scene one year by beating everyone by 50+ that people said it was a cupcake schedule.

Ahh got ya;

:thumb:

Bearcat
06-11-2009, 08:51 PM

No, but we could pretend that they're Furman or SEMO.

Orange Bowl!

Skip Towne
06-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Go Illini!!

Bearcat
06-11-2009, 08:53 PM
But I just want to point out that Illinois did not belong in a BCS bowl that year.

Oh, crap, here it comes....

Frazod
06-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Sure, Illinois is better than Northern Colorado. I don't think anybody would argue that. But I just want to point out that Illinois did not belong in a BCS bowl that year. They were a good team that year, but not BCS good. And they they got throttled by USC as I recall.

Illinois beat Ohio State.

Kansas beat........ ?

Who didn't belong where?

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
06-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Oh, crap, here it comes....

Wait for it, wait for it.........

Lzen
06-11-2009, 09:06 PM

Kansas beat........ ?

Who didn't belong where?

Obviously, USC didn't care that Illinois beat OSU. OSU was overrated, too. ;)

Oh, and to answer your question. Kansas beat Virginia Tech to win the Orange Bowl: :)

Bearcat
06-11-2009, 09:08 PM

Kansas beat........ ?

Who didn't belong where?

But Kansas beat VTech, proving they deserved to be there.

VTech, WTF?

Well, people thought they were going to crush Kansas. They weren't overrated until Kansas beat them, right?

Kneepads.

Orange Bowl and National Championship!

Not this crap again.

Yeah, weren't we going to talk about K-State?

Guess it shows how relevant they are in CFB these days, huh? Can't even stay on topic for more than 2 minutes.

Haha.

Frazod
06-11-2009, 09:11 PM
Obviously, USC didn't care that Illinois beat OSU. OSU was overrated, too. ;)

Oh, and to answer your question. Kansas beat Virginia Tech to win the Orange Bowl: :)

Too bad Kansas didn't draw USC. That would have been entertaining. Well, it would have been entertaining for me.

KCChiefsMan
06-11-2009, 09:13 PM
Too bad Kansas didn't draw USC. That would have been entertaining. Well, it would have been entertaining for me.

you would have just said USC was overrated then.

Frazod
06-11-2009, 09:15 PM
you would have just said USC was overrated then.

LMAO

Yeah, sure.

06-11-2009, 09:46 PM
Oh, crap, here it comes....Yep, that is the thought that crossed my mind as well.:doh!:

Lzen
06-11-2009, 09:55 PM
Yep, that is the thought that crossed my mind as well.:doh!:

Well now you guys know that I can't resist. :D

06-11-2009, 10:03 PM
Well now you guys know that I can't resist. :DBy the way, the social thread got me to thinking, why the hell haven't we gotten a group in Topeka together for some games occasionally.

Frazod
06-11-2009, 10:06 PM
We've had this same argument so many fucking times that at this point it's like watching an old movie for the 100th time.

And just like always, I'm right. :p

Lzen
06-11-2009, 10:07 PM
By the way, the social thread got me to thinking, why the hell haven't we gotten a group in Topeka together for some games occasionally.

That's a great question. I don't know. It seems as though we have a few CPers in Topeka that would make for fun gathering. Let's do that.

Lzen
06-11-2009, 10:08 PM
We've had this same argument so many fucking times that at this point it's like watching an old movie for the 100th time.

And just like always, I'm right. :p

Yes, we have. There's really no point in doing it again.

06-11-2009, 10:11 PM
That's a great question. I don't know. It seems as though we have a few CPers in Topeka that would make for fun gathering. Let's do that.Saulbadguy
Chiefs Mike
Mikeyisforthecats (however you spell it)
Scorp
KCfalcon59
Laz
yourself
me

who am I forgetting?

BigChiefFan
06-11-2009, 10:13 PM
Their strength of schedule looks pretty weak, IMO.

Lzen
06-11-2009, 10:14 PM
Saulbadguy
Chiefs Mike
Scorp
KCfalcon59
Laz
yourself
me

who am I forgetting?

Seems like there is a KU fan that recently moved to Topeka. For the life of me, I can't remember who.

06-11-2009, 10:21 PM
Seems like there is a KU fan that recently moved to Topeka. For the life of me, I can't remember who.Arrowheadhawk
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5200251&postcount=55

luv
06-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Saulbadguy
Chiefs Mike
Scorp
KCfalcon59
Laz
yourself
me

who am I forgetting?

Only Laz is MIA.

Lzen
06-11-2009, 10:25 PM
Their strength of schedule looks pretty weak, IMO.

Ummm....Georgia Tech finished the regular season 9-3 and played in a bowl game last year. Southern Miss has been decent in recent years. Last year they were only 6-6 but they did go to and win a bowl game. The other 2 in the non con are weak.

KU can't control the conference schedule. The only thing that changes (every 2 years) is the rotation of B12 South teams. Sure, Baylor, OSU, and aTm look weak right now. But they could become decent teams. Baylor last year looked to be improving under Briles. I believe he had decent Houston team before going to Baylor last year. OSU was good team last year and will probably be at least a decent team next year. aTm is a question mark but their coach is a former NFL head coach. They may make some improvements. By the end of 2010, we may have a different idea of how good or bad these teams are.

In any case, I wish KU didn't have to play OU an UT on the same rotation. Yeah, it appears to be a break in 2010. But what about this year and last year? For the break KU got in 2007 and appears to be getting in 2010, they have to go through the gauntlet in 2008 and 2009.

Skip Towne
06-11-2009, 10:25 PM
Only Laz is MIA.

Everyone now thinks Laz is Mr. Krab.

Lzen
06-11-2009, 10:31 PM
Wait a second. Laz lives in Topeka? I never knew that.

Lzen
06-11-2009, 10:33 PM
Saulbadguy
Chiefs Mike
Scorp
KCfalcon59
Laz
yourself
me

who am I forgetting?

You know what else I like about this list. Mostly KU fans. :D

But Saul and Mikey are alright.

06-11-2009, 10:33 PM
Wait a second. Laz lives in Topeka? I never knew that.HE is actually the one that I am not entirely sure about. Quite a few of his posts kind of steered me into the belief that he lives here though.

06-11-2009, 10:34 PM
You know what else I like about this list. Mostly KU fans. :D

But Saul and Mikey are alright.Just don't speak poorly of the NBA with Saul. He'll neg rep ya.

alanm
06-11-2009, 10:41 PM
KU should dominate the north with all their stars backCough Huskers Cough. :D

Frazod
06-11-2009, 11:16 PM
Yes, we have. There's really no point in doing it again.

Oh, come on. It's fun! :D