PDA

View Full Version : Other Games WhatIfSports: Chiefs will win about 6 or 7 games.

Direckshun
06-13-2009, 09:25 AM
Lots of interesting thought from this: Cassell will not be a game-manager, but be far more dynamic and be asked to win games. Charles will have nearly 1,000 yards rushing. Pass rush will improve thanks to a switch to the 3-4. Bradley, according to their fantasy engine, will be a good (not great) second option with nearly 50 receptions. Succop will go 22 for 28. Our wins come against in Jacksonville, in Denver and at home against the Raiders, Broncos, Bills, and Browns. They give us a good chance to upset Baltimore in Week 1, and a fighting chance in Oakland and in Cincinnati. The Chargers will win 10 games, the Raiders will win 5, and the Broncos will win 2.

The entire article is on the AFC West, so feel free to click through and read their predictions.

http://www.whatifsports.com/beyondtheboxscore/default.asp?article=2009NFLAWEST

Kansas City Chiefs (7-9)

Kansas City may not make the playoffs in 2009, but it takes a significant leap forward from a 2-14 season. The triumvirate of Scott Pioli, Todd Haley and Matt Cassel has a ways to go, but is making the right moves. The Chiefs average 19.7 points per game (#24) and allow 23.0 points (#17) against a schedule featuring six games against 2008 playoff teams.

Absolute Record: 6-10

Most Significant Newcomer: Matt Cassel, QB - With four years of NFL experience and coming off a very efficient system with the Patriots, Cassel may sound like a safe option for the Kansas City Chiefs who are looking to rebuild under new management and a new coaching staff. That's not necessarily the case. Cassel has only started at quarterback in 15 games since high school and has only played in the Patriots system with a veteran offensive line and great weapons like Randy Moss and Wes Welker. Cassel should actually be viewed more as a boom or bust prospect with about equal likelihood of either. As opposed to managing the game, Cassel will be called upon to make plays for head coach Todd Haley's offense. The Chiefs lack weapons in the passing game and do not have a great pass-protecting line. If we based our projections simply off of Cassel's numbers with the Patriots, without adjusting for the talent around him (then or now) or his limited experience, the Chiefs could be in serious playoff contention in this very weak division. We have to assume some drop-off in production and ultimately have him completing 59.2% of his passes for 2,968 yards, 17 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. Given the disparity between offenses, it could be worse.

Biggest Strength: Scott Pioli, GM - We should find out rather quickly just how much Bill Belichick and Scott Pioli meant to each other in New England. I am a believer in Pioli for the simple reason that his resume includes the Patriots' success, which means that veteran players want to play for him and young players will listen to him. Particularly on defense, which is switching to the 3-4 from the 4-3, the Chiefs already look vastly improved under Pioli. An upgrade has also been made at quarterback. Kansas City appears to be in good hands. The Chiefs are not a playoff team yet, but they may not be too far away.

Most Exploitable Weakness: Offensive Weapons - In 2008, the Chiefs were historically bad at getting to the quarterback, notching just ten sacks on the season. That number should go way up with personnel additions and the philosophy switch to the 3-4. Whereas that may not be as much of a weakness as last season, Kansas City may have actually downgraded its offensive weapons. Dwayne Bowe should be a Pro Bowl-caliber wide receiver with wide receiver guru Todd Haley at head coach and a better quarterback. Larry Johnson can still be effective when healthy and free of off-field issues. And Jamaal Charles is an intriguing talent. But that's all the Chiefs have. They traded away future Hall of Famer Tony Gonzalez, leaving them with no pass-catching threat at tight end. Every running back and all of the wide receivers behind Bowe have major injury histories and obvious holes in their games. Todd Haley has an extremely tough task ahead of him if he hopes to rebuild this offense like the one he had last season as offensive coordinator in Arizona.

Possible Fantasy Sleeper: Jamaal Charles, RB - Larry Johnson is still serviceable as a runner, but is no longer a receiving threat or a threat to play all 16 games. Jamaal Charles is Johnson's third-down replacement and should steal carries throughout the season. The second-year player out of Texas has tremendous speed and game-breaking ability. He could easily emerge as the second-best option on passing plays. Our projections give Charles 943 total yards on about ten touches a game.

Closest Game: Denver Broncos (Week 13) - This begins the final run for the Chiefs as they end the year with five games against teams we predict to finish below .500. Defeating a divisional opponent at home could provide the Chiefs with some big time momentum to carry throughout December.

Fantasy Notables: Matt Cassel (9) 2,968 yards, 17 TDs, 11 INTs; Larry Johnson (25) 1,119 total yards, 9 TDs; Jamaal Charles (33) 943 total yards, 8 TDs; Dwayne Bowe (13) 84 receptions, 1,125 yards, 6 TDs; Mark Bradley (60) 42 receptions, 500 yards, 3 TDs; Ryan Succop (27) 33/34 XPs, 22/28 FGs

Projected 2009 Results:

Week Opponent Win% Avg Score
1 @Baltimore Ravens 50 16-18
2 Oakland Raiders 67 26-19
3 @Philadelphia Eagles 12 10-26
4 New York Giants 28 17-23
5 Dallas Cowboys 24 19-27
6 @Washington Redskins 25 13-23
7 San Diego Chargers 30 20-24
9 @Jacksonville Jaguars 61 23-22
10 @Oakland Raiders 37 22-28
11 Pittsburgh Steelers 30 14-18
12 @San Diego Chargers 17 16-30
13 Denver Broncos 60 26-21
14 Buffalo Bills 44 22-21
15 Cleveland Browns 79 29-18
16 @Cincinnati Bengals 36 18-24
17 @Denver Broncos 51 23-25

Quesadilla Joe
06-13-2009, 09:32 AM
The Chiefs sweeping Denver? ROFL

Mr. Kotter
06-13-2009, 09:36 AM

Normally, I'd agree. Your team, now, though is where we were 2 years ago.

Enjoy. :D

milkman
06-13-2009, 09:36 AM
The Chiefs will be lucky to win 5 games.

Upset against Baltimore?

Is he high?

CoMoChief
06-13-2009, 09:37 AM

Its possible. You guys screwed the pooch with Cutler, you may not be good again for 10 yrs. LOL

Quesadilla Joe
06-13-2009, 09:44 AM
Its possible. You guys screwed the pooch with Cutler, you may not be good again for 10 yrs. LOL

I know you guys are tough to beat @ Arrowhead... but seriously. There is not one player on your team besides your punter that would start for Denver.

Just Passin' By
06-13-2009, 09:45 AM
I know you guys are tough to beat @ Arrowhead... but seriously. There is not one player on your team besides your punter that would start for Denver.

The QB would start. Ask McDaniels.

|Zach|
06-13-2009, 09:45 AM

I have to point this out again on this board.

You will have a worse team then the Broncos team last year who happened to split the series with the worst team in the history of the KC franchise.

rad
06-13-2009, 09:46 AM
He either reversed the score or miscounted but that last Denver game reads as a loss to me.....

milkman
06-13-2009, 09:46 AM

Wow.

You are really a dumbass.

rad
06-13-2009, 09:50 AM

Huh?

QB, RB, 1 WR, at least 2 of our linemen (Albert and Waters)....that's just on the offense.

I know, I know, you were exaggerating to make a point.

milkman
06-13-2009, 09:53 AM
Huh?

QB, RB, 1 WR, at least 2 of our linemen (Albert and Waters)....that's just on the offense.

I know, I know, you were exaggerating to make a point.

I'd rather have Moreno over LJ.

Quesadilla Joe
06-13-2009, 09:54 AM
Wow.

You are really a dumbass.

Who would start for Denver?
QB Orton > Cassel maybe...
RB Moreno > LJ
RB Peyton Hillis > ?
Jordan and Buckhalter are better than your 3rd and 4th stringers at RB
#1 WR- Marshall > Bowe
#2 WR- Royal > ?
#3 WR- Stokely > ?
#4 WR- Gaffney > ?

#1 TE- Graham > Cottam
#2 TE- Scheffler > ?

Clady > Albert
Hamilton < Waters and he may be gone
Weigman > ?
Kuper > ?
Harris > Macintosh?

And that is not even debatable.

On defense we both suck everywhere on the front 7 and I don't see Champ Bailey or Brian Dawkins in your secondary.

RealSNR
06-13-2009, 09:59 AM
RB Moreno > LJ
RB Peyton Hillis > ?
#1 WR- Marshall > Bowe
#2 WR- Royal > ?
#3 WR- Stokely > ?
#4 WR- Gaffney > ?

#1 TE- Graham > Cottam
#2 TE- Scheffler > ?

Clady > Albert
Hamilton > Waters and he may be gone
Weigman > ?
Kuper > ?
Harris > Macintosh?

On defense we both suck everywhere on the front 7 and I don't see Champ Bailey or Brian Dawkins in your secondary.That's not the point. You're saying Dwayne Bowe's ass goes to the bench if he lands on your team? Brandon Albert doesn't see the starting lineup at ANY position if he were with your team? These are ABOVE AVERAGE players that would start for most teams. If Denver's so damn fine, why do they suck so bad?

Idiot.

Quesadilla Joe
06-13-2009, 10:05 AM
That's not the point. You're saying Dwayne Bowe's ass goes to the bench if he lands on your team? Brandon Albert doesn't see the starting lineup at ANY position if he were with your team? These are ABOVE AVERAGE players that would start for most teams. If Denver's so damn fine, why do they suck so bad?

Idiot.
Albert might start over one of our guards, but he wouldn't be a starting tackle here. I doubt Bowe would start over Royal and Stokely has better hands...

The defense sucked to begin with, and then last year we had injuries. Champ missed the second half of the season, our entire starting LB core missed 5 games a piece, Dumervil broke a bone in his hand week 1, Marlon McCree missed 4 games....

Then we lost 7 RB's for the season and Brandon Marshall was playing with an injured hip and without feeling in one of his hands.

big nasty kcnut
06-13-2009, 10:05 AM
I can see us winning 8to9 games.
Posted via Mobile Device

CoMoChief
06-13-2009, 10:07 AM
The QB would start. Ask McDaniels.

ROFL OWNED

There are a lot of people that would start on DEN actually.

LJ
DJ
Flowers
At least one of our safetys because yours are garbage
Jackson
Bowe
Waters (an all-pro)
Albert

just to name a few.

SAUTO
06-13-2009, 10:08 AM
Albert might start over one of our guards, but he wouldn't be a starting tackle here. I doubt Bowe would start over Royal and Stokely has better hands...

The defense sucked to begin with, and then last year we had injuries. Champ missed the second half of the season, our entire starting LB core missed 5 games a piece, Dumervil broke a bone in his hand week 1, Marlon McCree missed 4 games....

Then we lost 7 RB's for the season and Brandon Marshall was playing with an injured hip and without feeling in one of his hands.

damn you are full of fucking excuses arent you? why not just admit that the team sucks AND traded off their best player...... hhhhmmmm someone earlier WAS right you guys are in the exact same spot we were in 2 years ago when we traded Allen

milkman
06-13-2009, 10:08 AM

Oh Jesus.
LMAO
I am not completely sold on Cassel, but only a moron would try to make that claim.

LMAO
#1 WR- Marshall > Bowe
#2 WR- Royal > ?

Here you are either showing even more of your dumbassery, or you are just being disingenuous, and given the rest of your posts, I'm assuming the former.

Clady > Albert

I'm not even going to debate Clady/Albert.
You are going to stand by Clady, even though I know that Albert is better, and will be much better in a couple of years.

FAX
06-13-2009, 10:11 AM
Were we to win 6 or 7 games this season, I would consider Haley's rookie year to be a resounding success. Especially given our schedule.

I like this guy's enthusiasm. I'm not so sure about his mental state, though.

FAX

milkman
06-13-2009, 10:12 AM
Were we to win 6 or 7 games this season, I would consider Haley's rookie year to be a resounding success. Especially given our schedule.

I like this guy's enthusiasm. I'm not so sure about his mental state, though.

FAX

Were we to win 6 or 7 games, Haley should be coach of the year.

FAX
06-13-2009, 10:15 AM
Were we to win 6 or 7 games, Haley should be coach of the year.

ROFL

Who would deserve it more?

We have an enormous mountain to climb and we're doing it without oxygen. Honestly, I'd be pleased to see us win a few home games. That's how bad it is, in my mind.

FAX

Smed1065
06-13-2009, 10:17 AM
RB Moreno > LJ
RB Peyton Hillis > ?
#1 WR- Marshall > Bowe
#2 WR- Royal > ?
#3 WR- Stokely > ?
#4 WR- Gaffney > ?

#1 TE- Graham > Cottam
#2 TE- Scheffler > ?

Clady > Albert
Weigman > ?
Kuper > ?
Harris > Macintosh?

On defense we both suck everywhere on the front 7 and I don't see Champ Bailey or Brian Dawkins in your secondary.

Never go full retard.

Oh NM U R a broncho, no choice.

Quesadilla Joe
06-13-2009, 10:18 AM
Oh Jesus.

I'm not even going to debate Clady/Albert.
You are going to stand by Clady, even though I know that Albert is better, and will be much better in a couple of years.
Most people would say Clady is better. If Matt Ryan wasn't in the 08 draft Clady would have been the number 1 pick.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcwest/0-3-2302/Ranking-the-offensive-linemen-in-AFC-West.html
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcwest/0-3-2320/Ultimate-Building-Blocks--AFC-West.html
http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=546898
http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=557654

Clady was also voted a second team All Pro as a rookie.

Priest31kc
06-13-2009, 10:21 AM
Orton over Cassell? Your own coach wanted Cassell over Cutler and your picking Orton over Cassell? Come on now.

milkman
06-13-2009, 10:23 AM
Most people would say Clady is better. If Matt Ryan wasn't in the 08 draft Clady would have been the number 1 pick.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcwest/0-3-2302/Ranking-the-offensive-linemen-in-AFC-West.html
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcwest/0-3-2320/Ultimate-Building-Blocks--AFC-West.html

I don't give a rat's ass what most people say.

Hell, half of "most" people hardly know that the Chiefs exist.

The Chiefs have been irrelevant for so long I even get why half of "most" people pay any heed to them.

I know what I see.

Albert is better.

SBK
06-13-2009, 10:23 AM
There's no way McDaniels thinks Orton > Cassel, he thought Cassel > Cutler before he picked up Orton as a consolation prize for last place.

The Broncos are going to SUCK next year, much like many were in denial here about how bad we would be, Donk fans still think they're gonna be good.

SBK
06-13-2009, 10:24 AM
I am gonna laugh my ass off if Denver's blocking scheme changes and "all-world" Clady isn't so "all-world" anymore. LMAO

milkman
06-13-2009, 10:25 AM
Oh, and "Clady would have been the #1 pick"?

Holy crap!

:eek:

Quesadilla Joe
06-13-2009, 10:25 AM
Orton over Cassell? Your own coach wanted Cassell over Cutler and your picking Orton over Cassell? Come on now.

Neither QB has played for their new teams. Cassel played with supreme talent in NE and he is going to a rebuilding team. Orton played with garbage talent around him in Chicago and he is going to a team that is set on offense for a decade.

I think Orton will have a better year than Cassel.

RNR
06-13-2009, 10:26 AM
If I could get 7 as the over and under number for KC I would place large bank on the under.

Quesadilla Joe
06-13-2009, 10:27 AM
Oh, and "Clady would have been the #1 pick"?

Holy crap!

:eek:

If the draft was done over today, he would be picked after Matt Ryan.

Quesadilla Joe
06-13-2009, 10:27 AM
I am gonna laugh my ass off if Denver's blocking scheme changes and "all-world" Clady isn't so "all-world" anymore. LMAO
The only two coaches McDaniels kept on offense was our Offensive Line coach and our RB coach. The zone blocking scheme is here to stay.:thumb:

Quesadilla Joe
06-13-2009, 10:29 AM
I don't give a rat's ass what most people say.

Hell, half of "most" people hardly know that the Chiefs exist.

The Chiefs have been irrelevant for so long I even get why half of "most" people pay any heed to them.

I know what I see.

Albert is better.

How many sacks/penalties did Albert have last year.

Clady gave up half a sack and committed one penalty all year.

Smed1065
06-13-2009, 10:29 AM
Neither QB has played for their new teams. Cassel played with supreme talent in NE and he is going to a rebuilding team. Orton played with garbage talent around him in Chicago and he is going to a team that is set on offense for a decade.

Yeah the #1 is eager to play with him.

:hmmm:

Just Passin' By
06-13-2009, 10:34 AM

Your coach preferred Cassel over Cutler. Cassel would start. That you think this is even debatable is an indictment of your homerism.

RiversRunRed
And on the subject of Brandon Marshall lets not forget he's skipping your manditory ota's with a new offensive coordinator and a new head coach. Also, You lost the best player on your team who also happens to be the most important position on a football team.

Just sayin'

FAX
If I could get 7 as the over and under number for KC I would place large bank on the under.

Yep.

I have a suspicion that Haley will regret that whole, "I could win 2 games with 22 guys off the street." comment.

FAX

Smed1065
06-13-2009, 10:36 AM
Your coach preferred Cassel over Cutler. Cassel would start. That you think this is even debatable is an indictment of your homoism.

FYP

Quesadilla Joe
06-13-2009, 10:36 AM
Your coach preferred Cassel over Cutler. Cassel would start. That you think this is even debatable is an indictment of your homerism.

Our coach preferred Cassel and a first round draft pick over Cutler.

Who knows... Maybe when Cassel refuses to sign a long term deal with you guys McDaniels will have his butt buddy back.

RNR
06-13-2009, 10:38 AM
Yep.

FAX

If I could get that same number for Oakland I would place the same amount on the ov......... :doh!: under also ;)

SAUTO
06-13-2009, 10:38 AM

your #1 WR wont be around in 2 years let alone 10

milkman
06-13-2009, 10:39 AM
How many sacks/penalties did Albert have last year.

Clady gave up half a sack and committed one penalty all year.

Sacks given up is an arbitrary stat.

The Txans O-line gave up close to 70 sacks with David Carr at QB.

That same line, with the addition of Jordan Black gave up only half that number the following year with Matt Schaub at QB.

Sacks allowed can be a reflection of QB play as much as line play, and Clady had a pretty damn good QB to protect, while Albert had some of the worst QBs the NFL had to offer to protect.

And even with the crappy QBs he had to protect, he only gace up 4 1/2 sacks (one of which should have been assigned to Jamal Charles) and commited one penalty.

Just Passin' By
06-13-2009, 10:40 AM

Who knows... Maybe when Cassel refuses to sign a long term deal with you guys McDaniels will have his butt buddy back.

Frame it anyway you need to to get you through the day. The most important position on the field is the one where you know for sure that your coach would start the Chief over the Bronco.

SAUTO
06-13-2009, 10:40 AM

That same line, with the addition of Jordan Black gave up only half that number the following year with Matt Schaub at QB.

Sacks allowed can be a reflection of QB play as much as line play, and Clady had a pretty damn good QB to protect, while Albert had some of the worst QBs the NFL had to offer to protect.

And even with the crappy QBs he had to protect, he only gace up 4 1/2 sacks (one of which should have been assigned to Jamal Charles) and commited one penalty.

AND he hadnt played the position before and missed most of TC. he's onlt going to get better

Smed1065
06-13-2009, 10:42 AM

OMG.

You a:hmmm:re right.

LOL

milkman
06-13-2009, 10:43 AM
AND he hadnt played the position before and missed most of TC. he's onlt going to get better

I was saying long before last year's draft that Albert was an OT, and that he was every bit as athletic as Clady, and he had more power in his lower body, and that the team that drafted him would be getting, long term, the best LT in that draft, if they gave him the chance to play the position.

Quesadilla Joe
06-13-2009, 10:45 AM

Well I guess Albert will be giving up a lot more sacks this year, because of bad QB play. Cassel was sacked more than any QB in the league last year.LMAO

But seriously.... I think Albert will be a very good LT for you guys for a long time... he just won't be better than Clady. I guarantee that Clady will make more Pro Bowls in his career than Albert.

milkman
06-13-2009, 10:49 AM
Well I guess Albert will be giving up a lot more sacks this year, because of bad QB play. Cassel was sacked more than any QB in the league last year.LMAO

But seriously.... I think Albert will be a very good LT for you guys for a long time... he just won't be better than Clady. I guarantee that Clady will make more Pro Bowls in his career than Albert.

The Pro Bowl is nothing more than a popularity contest, and with ESPN always slurping on the Donkeys, then you are probably right.

Quesadilla Joe

Clady was a defensive tackle prospect coming out of high school. He only played the position for 3 years in the WAC conference and became a 2nd team All Pro his rookie year.

Clady is two years younger than Albert, he has MUCH more upside.

FAX
The jury's still out on Albert. He's played LT for ... let's see ... all of 1 year, so far.

Who knows how he will turn out, long term? As for Clady and the pro-bowl, there's probably some truth to that. The pro-bowl is a popularity contest in many respects and Clady came into the league with a lot of peeps in his corner.

FAX

Chiefs=Champions
06-13-2009, 11:07 AM
Clady is wat he is.. A good pass blocker and thats about it.. I think that with Orton or tom, or dick, or harry or whoever at qb hell be far less effective... Albert will be better than Clady and already is the better run blocker...

Quesadilla Joe
06-13-2009, 11:24 AM
Clady is wat he is.. A good pass blocker and thats about it.. I think that with Orton or tom, or dick, or harry or whoever at qb hell be far less effective... Albert will be better than Clady and already is the better run blocker...

Who says that Clady is a poor run blocker?

Denver RB's averaged 5.91 yards per carry running to Clady's side.

KC RB's averaged 4.68 yards per carry running to Albert's side.

Clady is the prototype left tackle.

Smed1065
06-13-2009, 11:25 AM

OK!

:LOL:

Mr. Kotter
06-13-2009, 11:40 AM
RB Moreno > LJ
RB Peyton Hillis > ?
#1 WR- Marshall > Bowe
#2 WR- Royal > ?
#3 WR- Stokely > ?
#4 WR- Gaffney > ?

#1 TE- Graham > Cottam
#2 TE- Scheffler > ?

Clady > Albert
Weigman > ?
Kuper > ?
Harris > Macintosh?

:spock:

You are joking, right? That or you have the FB IQ of a 9 year old....

:shake:

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Mecca
06-13-2009, 11:46 AM
Please tell me no one argued Moreno LJ...

milkman
06-13-2009, 11:57 AM

No.

Guys like Antony Munoz and Willie Roaf were the prototypical LT.

They had the feet and athleticism to excel in pass protect, and the strength to be maulers in run blocking.

Clady has the feet and athleticism for pass protect, but he doesn't have the strength to be a mauler.

In the Donkey's zone scheme, that isn't an issue.

However, if the Donkeys switch schemes and he is required to be more of a mauler, he will have to improve his lower body strength to succeed, but he also has to be careful to maintain his quickness.

This is why Albert is better.

He already has that strength while also having the feet and athleticism to excel.

The one area that Clady is ahead of him is the fact that he has the experience that Albert doesn't, and that won't be an issue after another season of learning for Albert.

King_Chief_Fan
06-13-2009, 03:32 PM
RB Moreno > LJ
RB Peyton Hillis > ?
#1 WR- Marshall > Bowe
#2 WR- Royal > ?
#3 WR- Stokely > ?
#4 WR- Gaffney > ?

#1 TE- Graham > Cottam
#2 TE- Scheffler > ?

Clady > Albert
Weigman > ?
Kuper > ?
Harris > Macintosh?

You get the award for being the biggest homer and stupid donkey fan known to man kind. There is no way that you know jack and believe what you postedROFL

Hammock Parties
06-13-2009, 03:34 PM
Larry Johnson is still serviceable as a runner, but is no longer a receiving threat or a threat to play all 16 games

What retard wrote this garbage?

DeezNutz
06-13-2009, 03:49 PM

The first two links written by the former beat writer for the Denver Post. Objectivity.

rad
06-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Please tell me no one argued Moreno LJ...

Que?

rad
06-13-2009, 04:12 PM
I'd rather have Moreno over LJ.

I know....he said the only player we have that would start for the Broncos was our punter; if LJ was in Denver, he would start.

crazycoffey
06-13-2009, 04:24 PM
If the guys gel together, buy into Hailey, and the coachs gameplan well and make good adjustments, anything is possible. That's what makes the first game the funnest to watch, see the product for real, for the first time.

RealSNR
06-13-2009, 08:15 PM
If the guys gel together, buy into Hailey, and the coachs gameplan well and make good adjustments, anything is possible. That's what makes the first game the funnest to watch, see the product for real, for the first time.They also need to buy into Haley's gameplan, too.

Shaid
06-13-2009, 09:03 PM

Any of our RB's would start. Remember, Denver is a RB only team now. :D

EyePod
06-14-2009, 08:14 PM

Clady has the worst technique run blocking I have EVER seen. All he does is ROLL at people. Really, check the film. It's pretty absurd. Now, he's a big fat fucker so it does work, but he's gonna get hurt doing that, and I'll just smile and send you a pm when it happens.

TEX
06-14-2009, 09:32 PM
The Chiefs will be lucky to win 5 games.

Upset against Baltimore?

Is he high?

Yep. VERY LUCKY. I bet they win 4 if Haley takes 22 guys off the street for 2 of them and the team will win the other 2...